FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » "Lost" discussion *including spoilers* (Page 3)

This topic comprises 23 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  21  22  23   
Author Topic: "Lost" discussion *including spoilers*
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
Ahhhhhh! What or who hit Sayid? I loved this episode and Taalcon, I watched for they eye thing and it was there! I love this show to bits!

I love Locke, too. He's so cool.

*happy*

There is only one possibility for Sayid's assailant: someone else on the island not from their plane crash. Which is good news for the tranciever and bad news for our group.

This island is pretty magic, eh? Just when Charlie conquers himself, escape is offered. Locke's convincingness makes me think that when he came face to face with the THING he learnt something that the rest of them don't know.

Looks good! Looks very good!

Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kwsni
Member # 1831

- posted      Profile for kwsni   Email kwsni         Edit/Delete Post 
It was nice to see slime-ball Sawyer pull through when he needed to, I didn't think he was going to. And the ditzy girl, too. Looks like next weeks episode is centered around Sawyer, so maybe we get to see what makes him such a slime bucket.

I LOVE that there are enough characters in this show that it takes a while to get to know them all. I didn't really think that Charlie was going to do much more than babble about his stupid band and look good. I'm glad i was pleasantly surprised. Dom is a pretty good actor, it's nice to see him as something other than comic relief or eye candy. Not that i'm objecting to the eye
candy.

Ni!

Posts: 1925 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
I really like Locke as well! That Mr. Mysterious thing he has going on is intriguing.

The first thing that came to my mind when Sayid? [Smile] got bonked on the head was that the slime ball Sawyer was trying to get rid of him...

Then I remembered the firecracker! Hmmm?

(((Charlie))) Love that little guy.

Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
My first thought was that it was Locke that whacked him.
Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

Oh. My. Goodness.

1. Sayid was a torturer?! I was shocked but I'm glad that they gave him a chance to redeem himself.
2. I guess we saw why Sawyer is why he is but he's still a terrible person.
3. I loved the Claire/Charlie Peanut Butter thing. I really like their relationship. I have a feeling that Claire's baby might also help "heal" Sawyer.

Scenes from Next week: I'm terrified. Absolutely terrified. The inrony is wonderful though, that in order to escape his past as a torturer and murderer, Sayid is tortured himself.

Is this the French woman with the message or someone else gone mad with the waiting. Why does she have electricity and devices useful for torture apparantly already set up?

*dies*

Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foust
Member # 3043

- posted      Profile for Foust   Email Foust         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, this episode rocked. I want to see what they do with Sawyer's character real bad now - redemption for him would give me a big 'ol happy.
Posts: 1515 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FoolishTook
Member # 5358

- posted      Profile for FoolishTook   Email FoolishTook         Edit/Delete Post 
<---has a crush on Sayid.
Posts: 407 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vána
Member # 6593

- posted      Profile for Vána   Email Vána         Edit/Delete Post 
I love this show so much!!
Posts: 3214 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

Who bets next week is Sayid's backstory?

*shudder* This is going to be so painful. For him and us.

Lupus
Member # 6516

- posted      Profile for Lupus   Email Lupus         Edit/Delete Post 
"Sayid was a torturer?! I was shocked but I'm glad that they gave him a chance to redeem himself."

I loved the the line

"I thought you were a communications officer"

"Part of my training was getting people to communicate"

LOL

I really can't stand Sawyer...I was hoping that it was the end of him when he got stabbed. I have a feeling that he will end up with the girl now.

Also, who gets tortured just so he can make out with a girl? Sure, she is amazingly gorgeous...but getting tortured? Thats a bit much.

Posts: 1901 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fiazko
Member # 5812

- posted      Profile for fiazko   Email fiazko         Edit/Delete Post 
<-------- has a crush on Sawyer. [Dont Know]

I think his defiant behavior stems from all the assuming the "better" people keep doing. What's his face (Mr. Pretty Eyes) assumed that Sawyer had the meds because he had the book, and everyone else assumed Mr. Pretty Eyes was right because they all already hate Sawyer. But, I think that if any one of them had simply asked nicely whether or not he had the meds, he might have actually been nice about it. Of course, there's no drama in that. I contend that Sawyer is not a terrible person. Just a tortured person who has done terrible things. I think redemption is in the cards at some point. (I also want him and Kate to hook up, but that's just because I've been reading a lot of smut lately.)

*and I'm back in my cage*

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_Somalian
Member # 6688

- posted      Profile for the_Somalian   Email the_Somalian         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, I have a hunch how the first season is going to end. Granted, I've only seen parts of the pilot, but here it is, anyway:

The season will end with all the remaining characters managing to the leave the Island and returning to civilization...only to find everything deserted.

Suddenly, the term "lost" takes on a whole new meaning.

Posts: 722 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foust
Member # 3043

That would be extra-frigging extraordinary.
Posts: 1515 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
I love this series.

Sa'id rocks. I hope they don't kill him off. My guess is that one of the big guys will be killed off; I vote for the prissy girl's brother, as he's just annoying. Or the Korean girl.

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought they should keep Sawyer from getting any water when he came to the caves. After all, possession is 9/10ths of the law.

My opinion of Jack changed knowing that he was OK with the torture. He did stop it, but he let it start. It's a good thing. Perfect people don't exist and Jack shouldn't be the perfect guy.

Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

- posted      Profile for Kayla   Email Kayla         Edit/Delete Post 
Am I the only one who thinks Locke was the one who hit Sayid? Why has no one questioned the whole "he used a cigarette as a timer so he could beat up Sayid?" Seems weird to me.

Also, when did we decide Sayid was a torturer? Did I miss something? My husband was in "communications" in the army. He never tortured anyone.

And just so's y'all know, this might be a sneak peak at what Sayid's background story is.

quote:
In 1995, several military officers of the al-Dulaymi tribe from western Iraq staged a coup attempt in May. Hussein tortured and executed the participants, then returned their mutilated bodies to their kinsmen. In response, a Republican Guard battalion led by outraged al-Dulaymi military officers attacked the Iraqi prison at Abu Gharayb. Two loyal Republican Guard brigades defeated the rebels, but Hussein was disturbed by the fact that some of his normally loyal Republican Guards had turned against him. A purge of the Republican Guards followed in July.
Remember, not much is what it seems on this island.

As for Sawyer, he wants to be punished, if not killed. He hates himself and will do anything to make sure everyone else holds him in contempt, too.

Personally, I spent the hour trying to decide if I'd kill him or force him to live as his punishment. I think he wants to die, therefore, I wouldn't want him dead. But, he's such an ass, everyone would be better off without him.

I don't understand why everyone let's him get away with it. They should have killed him the first time they caught him hoarding stuff.

Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stray
Member # 4056

- posted      Profile for Stray   Email Stray         Edit/Delete Post 
As Lupus said above:

quote:
"I thought you were a communications officer."

"Part of my training was getting the enemy to communicate."

Posts: 957 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

Ahh, so all our soldiers who "get the enemy to communicate" are torturers?
Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

I thought the conversation occurred right after discussing making Sawyer talk.

Also, when Sawyer told Sayed that he didn't think he had ever actually tortured someone, Sayed replied, "Unfortunately for you and for me, that is not true."

Judging from the previews for next week, there is obviously someone else on the island. That may be who hit Sayed.

Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

Did anyone else think that the "kiss" was a bit more than what he was hoping for? I'm sure he never expected her to kiss him like that!

Bad guys always get lucky in the movies.

I was waiting for someone to have asthma. It just had to happen!

Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Gyah!! I have got to stop reading this. It's downloading as we speak, and I can't wait to go home and watch it.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

Well I'm going from the fact that he knew pretty darned well how to torture people and didn't let it bother him and therefore is a torturer. Seems conclusive to me.

quote:
My husband was in "communications" in the army. He never tortured anyone.
Your husband, I'm assuming, wasn't in the Republican Guard.

Is it Sayid or Sa'id? Or can it be both? I didn't know so I wrote it phonetically.

littlemissattitude
Member # 4514

- posted      Profile for littlemissattitude   Email littlemissattitude         Edit/Delete Post 
I really hate that I like this show so much. Like I really needed another "must see" show. That makes, let's see, four now. This must stop. [Wall Bash]
Posts: 2454 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

- posted      Profile for Mrs.M   Email Mrs.M         Edit/Delete Post 
It wasn't one of the plane crash survivors who hit Sayid - there are other people on the island. I think it's the French woman from the broadcast.

Sawyer is an amazing actor - the look on his face when he realized that he had a son and he was about to do to his son what (real) Sawyer did to his family. It blew me away. I wonder what his real name is.

The creators have said that at least 1 major character will be killed off this season. I think it'll be Kate.

Posts: 3037 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

Nah there are too many men on the island it's got to be a man.
Lupus
Member # 6516

- posted      Profile for Lupus   Email Lupus         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Nah there are too many men on the island it's got to be a man
I hope it is Sawyer. He really annoyes me.

It will also prevent him from ending up with Kate. That would just be very wrong.

Posts: 1901 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foust
Member # 3043

I have asthma, and trust me, I really felt bad for the poor girl. I can only imagine the hell it would be to be permanatly without my medication, and I wouldn't bat an eye at torturing someone to get it back.
RackhamsRazor
Member # 5254

- posted      Profile for RackhamsRazor   Email RackhamsRazor         Edit/Delete Post 
I love this show now. I am addicted...and I cant wait to see the next one. I guess we'll probably hear Sied's (Sayed or however you spell it) side of the story since it looks like he is gonna be the focus of next week...maybe. I CAN'T WAIT!

is it bad to be this addicted to a show? [Big Grin]

Posts: 306 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

Mrs. M, here you go. [Wink]

The IMDB lists Sayid's name as Sayid. Also, that's the way it's spelled on abc.com.

Tammy, no kidding! And she kissed him a second time! I was really mad about that.

fil
Member # 5079

- posted      Profile for fil   Email fil         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Why has no one questioned the whole "he used a cigarette as a timer so he could beat up Sayid?" Seems weird to me.
Watch the movie "Stalag 17." That was probably the movie that Locke was referring to when he said "anyone who has seen the movies..." For those that don't know, this was the somewhat more serious take on prisoners of war from WW2 that would become the television hit "Hogan's Heroes." I think.

Anyway, this is a show about redemption plain and simple. Sawyer almost was able to let it go and purge himself of age-old guilt. Very cool. I agree that Locke is the likely culprit smacking Sayid on the head...he is the only one who thinks he might lose out if they are rescued...namely, his ability to walk. The trap that caught Said looks like the one used to get the boars and Locke created those. Locke went from creepy stranger to wise man and to me at least back to potential scary guy. I don't think they are going to introduce new characters until a bit more time is spent introducing the current cast.

I love that this show is slowly paced, quietly revealing each character vs. rushing the search and rescue plot. Wonderful! Why on earth does it lead into such horrible drivel, though? Or is this the only good show on this network? Well, lucky us, though. If it was on Fox they would have cancelled it by now.

Posts: 896 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kwsni
Member # 1831

THe people I've noticed spelling it Sa'id are the ones following or playing Slash's RPG.

::smirk::

Ni!

Posts: 1925 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

quote:
I have asthma, and trust me, I really felt bad for the poor girl. I can only imagine the hell it would be to be permanatly without my medication, and I wouldn't bat an eye at torturing someone to get it back.
Oh, believe me, I felt horrible for her. I have three children that have different degrees of Asthma. It's one of my nightmares to be somewhere without access to medication. It's hard for me to watch when scenarios like this are shown.

If they found Eucalyptus leaves so easily on this island, they apparently didn't make it very far from the Land of Oz. Then again, they've come across a Polar Bear, so I'd expect anything to show up on this island.

As bad as Sawyer acts, I still can't get around the fact that he is very easy on the eyes!

Sopwith
Member # 4640

- posted      Profile for Sopwith   Email Sopwith         Edit/Delete Post 
I think Sawyer's deal is that he's being the bad guy, because it is honestly the only role he knows how to play. Somewhere in his past he learned that the only way to not be the victim was to do unto others first.

Locke, well, I sure don't want to see him become the bad guy. I really don't think he has it in him.

My bet is that the one who whacked Sayid is one of the characters that hasn't been fully developed yet. It would be a natural lead in.

Can't wait to hear the story on the overweight guy. He's been in the storyline quite a bit, but hasn't developed yet.

[ November 12, 2004, 08:59 AM: Message edited by: Sopwith ]

Posts: 2848 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
msquared
Member # 4484

- posted      Profile for msquared   Email msquared         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought that one of the creators said in an early interview that not all of the people on the beach were survivors of the plane crash. So far we have seen most of the people on the plane or in the airport.

However, we never did see Sawyer on the plane or the airport.

We have not seen the big guy yet either.

As to the leaves the Korean lady found. Have you noticed how they seem to find things that they need. I wonder what the cost is going to be.

msquared

Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fil
Member # 5079

I think the ones we have seen so far are from the airplane. I would think they would be making a bigger stink if they just appeared on the island! [Smile] My thought on the "not all from the airplane" is that there are others on the island, survivors of others crashes or similar situations. It seems this island has been doing its thing for quite some time (based on the bodies in the cave).

As for not showing everyone on the plane...I think the show is a metaphor for escape and running from problems but the plane doesn't have to be the biggest part of it. I think it is cool that they are coming to grips with the reality that they shouldn't have survived the crash at all based on how it went down.

I wonder why they haven't deal with or had more of the odd critters since the beginning? We had a polar bear (a wimpy one...not many handguns could take down a bear of any stripe) and what apparently was Godzilla or a T-Rex or something. It was stomping around at the beginning and freaking people out and now only some niggling twigs snapping from time to time when someone wanders through the forest. Has there been a big critter sighting since Locke looked eye to eye with one?

Posts: 896 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kwsni
Member # 1831

I think as someone said earlier that if they play up Monster-land TOO much, that's all the show's going to be about. I'd much rather have the amazing character development that we have now instead of a critter every week.

And besides, how often does a critter that big need to eat, anyway? It munched up the pilot, so it might be full for a few days.

Ni!

Leonide
Member # 4157

- posted      Profile for Leonide   Email Leonide         Edit/Delete Post 
It didn't so much gobble up the pilot as gore him to death and then leave him suspended on tree branches, still pretty much in tact. So i'm guessing the big guy is still pretty hungry.

I just gotta say, though, that it seems like Locke is now connected to this island, in a way that almost makes him like...it's mouthpiece. He has this eerie aura of omniscience about him -- for instance, it seemed pretty clear to me that Locke *knew* something about Sayid's past as a torturer -- which is why he instigated him into getting mad at Sawyer, which led Sayid to torture and then try to kill Sawyer, which led to Sayid then needing a spiritual journey to map out the island. Seems like the island is using Locke to carry out its wishes.

Also, my initial thought was that the island was sort of a magical place that, for want of a better phrase "cures what ails ya"...hence Locke's miracle. But since the blonde girl still has asthma -- it can't be that. So my new theory is that Locke was chosen by the island to be healed and thus an instant convert to its creepy way of healing people mentally...or something...

:0)

Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zip
Member # 4710

- posted      Profile for zip   Email zip         Edit/Delete Post 
The theory my family has been kicking around is that the monster became locke the last time we saw it. That way the monster/island can interact with the castaways as a human. Another thing that we have been kicking around is when sayeed said that the french distress call had been going for 60 years. 60 years ago i don't think they had automated distress calls or voice synthesisers. Maybe they are in the future and the island has resurected them a couple of times. Maybe they set up the distress call and bodies they found were there own from that last time they were resurected. My speculations usually turn out to be wrong, but i keep trying.
Posts: 24 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

- posted      Profile for Leonide   Email Leonide         Edit/Delete Post 
16 years -- they definitely say 16. It's funny that your whole family misheard it, though. Usually there's one person who hears the alternative...*ponders* i find that really interesting, actually.

I love your Monster=Locke theory, though

Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
littlemissattitude
Member # 4514

- posted      Profile for littlemissattitude   Email littlemissattitude         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think it would really be that hard for some of the people on the beach to not be from the plane. After all, how many times have you or I memorized all the faces sitting in our section of a plane or other mode of public transportation, so that we would know by sight five minutes after we got off the plane (or other vehcile) exactly which folks in the terminal were on it with us or not on it? Add in the confusion that would be inherent in surviving (or seeming to survive, for those of you who think they didn't) a catastrophe of that sort, and it would seem to me that sneaking a few others into the crowd wouldn't be that difficult.

Also...I, too, think it is possible that Locke made some kind of accomodation with, or was "possessed" by the island/the thing on the island when he saw it. Remember that line, that he had "looked into the heart of the island, and it was beautiful". Something happened there. I thought at the time that it was an unusual choice of words.

Just my two cents'; I'm terrible at figuring this sort of thing out. [Smile]

Posts: 2454 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
msquared
Member # 4484

- posted      Profile for msquared   Email msquared         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok what a night.

I was sure that the lady would be dead by the end of the show.

And it was D'Lenn from Bab5.

msquared

Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AvidReader
Member # 6007

- posted      Profile for AvidReader   Email AvidReader         Edit/Delete Post 
The seemingly bad science of this show turned me off at first. I'm really glad I gave it another chance. Personally, I think they're on a holodeck. It seems like any time they think about something, it happens. Ex, Charlie in the cave declaring himself a rock god just before the cave in. Or the moth motif.

As for last night, do we need to fear for Sayid's sanity now that he's hearing the whispers, too? And what has Alex been doing all this time alone on the island avoiding his crazy mother? Where did that wire go, anyway? Is she plugged in to the mainland? Now I'm just praying the writers aren't idiots who will undo all the wonderfulness of the characters with bad science or cheesy plot twists.

Posts: 2283 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

I knew that I recognized her. I just couldn't place her.

She must be getting supplies from somewhere other than the electricity. I don't think sedatives like she shot Sayed up with would still be good after 16 years. I've never had a light bulb last 16 years either. Of course, I might just be too picky.

Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
I just saw it for the first time last night and, while I found it entertaining, my main complaint is that the people on the island are way too clean and presentable. If they've been on the island for anything more than a couple days, their hair and clothes are going to be very disheveled and dirty.

On that note, the makeup on the actors really needs to be toned waaay down or just done away with completely. It's really making it hard for me to get into the show.

Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

quote:
If they've been on the island for anything more than a couple days, their hair and clothes are going to be very disheveled and dirty.

If I were stranded on an island I don't think I'd be that dirty. I'd have disheveled and very faded clothes maybe, but not dirty. My hair on the other hand, would look like very scary dreadlocks if I were stranded with just sea water to wash it and no conditioner. *shudders*

So what are those voices in the forest?

zgator
Member # 3833

They have fresh water from a waterfall and probably found shampoo in some of the recovered luggage. Wouldn't you want to look your best when the rescue ship comes?
fil
Member # 5079

So, was it Alex that wacked Sayid on the back on the noodle a week ago?

The golf game was great. My only complaint was with the boy and his father taking a step backwards. I had thought that dad had made some ground in the whole parenting thing but it looks like Locke is going to be the surrogate dad again.

I was on an island out of contact with the real world for a week with no amenities. A bit of soap and a giant hunk of fresh water does wonders. I would think that with tons of free clothing all over the place and as noted soap and shampoo all would be well at least initially. The make up was a good point, though. I thought the same thing. The ladies look a bit made up still and while there is no doubt make up around I would think that would be a bit above the "just stop being stinky" bit.

Mrs.M
Member # 2943

- posted      Profile for Mrs.M   Email Mrs.M         Edit/Delete Post 
They haven't been on the island for that long - not even 2 weeks, I think. I read somewhere that this season will only cover the first month after the crash.

I love the relationship between Sawyer and Kate, even thought I'm still rooting for Jack and Kate.

The golf game was brilliant. I love Hurley.

Posts: 3037 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

*is terrified*

I was so shaken up by the episode and the "disease" that Danielle was going on about that I couldn't even bump the thread to continue the discussion.

I'm worried. I'm beginning to believe that Locke is somehow "possessed" although that that entails is yet to be determined. Danielle made it sound pretty deadly and frightening. I wonder if Alex is still on the island. I even wonder if the "disease" actually exists or whether Danielle just thought it existed.

I wish we had seen what Locke saw.

I really liked Sayid's backstory. I like Sayid in general as a person, he seems to be a very hoopy frood to steal an expression.

I enjoyed the golf game- the lightheartedness of it took away some of the tension for me that often makes it very difficult for me to watch very tense television or movies. They got the balance right and both plots were interesting enough so I wasn't waiting to get back to the other plot.

I hate it whenever Kate looks at Sawyer that way. He's such a slimeball.

And now we have to wait a whole fortnight!

*dies*

Tammy
Member # 4119

I love Hurley to! He cracked me up last night when he was talking to Charlie.
  This topic comprises 23 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  21  22  23   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.