FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » If you wanted to date ANY Hatracker who would it be? (Page 3)

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: If you wanted to date ANY Hatracker who would it be?
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
Right, Choobak! And Raia! You're right, they are too many to name.
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Synesthesia:
Does Utah really have bees on the sign posts?

/completely random.

No. They have beehives on the sign posts. Which is certainly no worse than the profiles of Washingtons head that Washington state has on their highway markers.
Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
Actual
real
beehives? [Angst]

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Jeez, FC, jeff and bonduca. THOSE were the days...
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IanO
Member # 186

- posted      Profile for IanO   Email IanO         Edit/Delete Post 
Forgot to add Annie, Bonduca (of old), Belle and Raia.
Posts: 1346 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stray
Member # 4056

- posted      Profile for Stray   Email Stray         Edit/Delete Post 
Frisco, Xavier, Tom Davidson, Chris Bridges, Bob, Dana, ElJay, CT, BannaOj, Space Opera, and Jenny Gardener. That's just off the top of my head, there are so many more people here I like a lot and want to know better.
Posts: 957 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
Mean...mean thread.

*cries on husbands shoulder*

Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
Of course Belle! And Chris Bridges.
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim-Me
Member # 6426

- posted      Profile for Jim-Me   Email Jim-Me         Edit/Delete Post 
So many wonderful people... Dag and Bun, Bob and Dana, Mack, Chris Bridges, Dan_Raven, Jenny Gardener, Ralphie, Annie, Hobbes, Raia, Rivka, Sopwith, Farmgirl, KarlEd, Belle, Telperion, heck, even TomD.

I'd really like to *be* Geoff, so I don' think that counts as wanting to date him. [Wink]

And of course, CT, who is so awesome I probably would just stand in her presence and stutter... this is not humor.

Then there's Tatiana:
gorgeous - check (what can I say? I'm shallow)
single - check
smart as a whip - check
sweet as honey - check
spiritually aware and astute - check
and only a few hours drive away...

I nominate Tatiana as hatrack's most eligible bachelorette.

[ July 12, 2005, 10:41 AM: Message edited by: Jim-Me ]

Posts: 3846 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't feel bad Tammy, I have been around a lot longer than you have, and no one has mentioned me either.

Of course, I don't really care, I live with a Jatraqura, and have had dinner with more than a few of them already. [Wink]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

(((Kwea)))

I'm not really feeling that bad. I did mention to my husband that no one at Hatrack was interested in dating me. He replied, "They don't know what they're missing". Ah, my sweet, sweet, biased man!

I'm actually more confused on why I'd rather date more of the women here than the men.

That's a first for me. [Wink]

Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
you call wet burgers dinner?

[Razz]

Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
This is a very weird thread.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unicornwhisperer
Member # 294

- posted      Profile for unicornwhisperer   Email unicornwhisperer         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by scottneb:
unicornwhisperer knows I'd pick her. I actually wanted to drive the hour and a half just do take her out when I was in college.

Aaaw Thanks scott! [Blushing] , I would have liked to go on a date with you too. I had enjoyed the emails we sent to each other... didn't we have the subjects be named after a nursery rythm? I thought that was creative and fun. [Smile]
Posts: 1417 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unicornwhisperer
Member # 294

- posted      Profile for unicornwhisperer   Email unicornwhisperer         Edit/Delete Post 
My choice for who I would date would have to be Marlozahn my husband. [Kiss]

[ July 12, 2005, 12:20 PM: Message edited by: unicornwhisperer ]

Posts: 1417 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
plaid
Member # 2393

- posted      Profile for plaid   Email plaid         Edit/Delete Post 
Ha! Fools! No one mentioned Farmgirl -- dibs!!!

y'know, this is a really, REALLY weird thread...

Posts: 2911 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

My female date - mac (I've always had a secret crush on her).

My male date - Jim-Me!!! (reasons should be obvious to anyone who pays attention).

This is a weird thread! I'm feeling weird today so it's perfect.

Jenny Gardener
Member # 903

- posted      Profile for Jenny Gardener   Email Jenny Gardener         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll date any Hatracker who asks me! I love you all! I want to date the forum itself.

For flirting, Frisco and Olivetta are wonderful.
For Unbearable Beauty, I'd bask near CT.
For a Smackdown, no one does it better than Slash.
For Naked Gardening, KarlEd and I must get together soon!
Any Wench or Wenchman is ready for a good time
Watch out for Mack and PsychoTriad - they'll poke you with swords.
Synesthesia, I want to see Nausicaa with you and show you my bees.

There's a million more that I haven't opportunity to mention, but be assured that I love you all.

Posts: 3141 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sid Meier
Member # 6965

- posted      Profile for Sid Meier   Email Sid Meier         Edit/Delete Post 
how did this thread go from "cute" to "weird"??? [Confused]
Posts: 1567 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

Cute? Who called this thread cute?

[Wink]

The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
If I weren't taken?

Telp... except he's gay.

Farmgirl.. except she's straight.

Pix

Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by The Pixiest:
If I weren't taken?

Telp... except he's gay.

Farmgirl.. except she's straight.

Pix

[ROFL]

Oh man, that was so funny!

Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xavier
Member # 405

- posted      Profile for Xavier   Email Xavier         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, I was mentioned by someone other than my girlfriend.

[Kiss] Stray

Well, I would say there's a lot of hatrack ladies I would love to go on a date with. One thing I think was sorely lacking in my teen years were actual "dates". You know, where a guy and a girl go do something together, without it being implied that you were an exclusive couple. In my school it was considered "cheating" to be going on dates with multiple people at the same time (like in the same week). Exclusivity was always implied, without a formal "break-up". I think everyone's social life is stunted a bit without going on casual dates (or at least I think mine was).

As to specifics names, well...
Maybe some other time [Smile] .

Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim-Me
Member # 6426

- posted      Profile for Jim-Me   Email Jim-Me         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by plaid:
Ha! Fools! No one mentioned Farmgirl -- dibs!!!

Ahem... I did, actually, mention her, but since you actually *called* dibs, I suppose I can give way [Smile]

Tammy, thanks so much! [Blushing]

Posts: 3846 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivetta
Member # 6456

- posted      Profile for Olivetta   Email Olivetta         Edit/Delete Post 
Woot!

I think it goes without saying that anyone I mention would be platonic, but I say it anyway. [Big Grin]

I'd love to do the couples hanging out together thing with Tom and Christy,dkw and Bob, and Chris and Teres and Vana and Lime! Already DO with Ben and Ophelia, and Mack and Nathan. Always fun.

Jenny G could gold medal in flirting, even when she isn't really there (my buddy Nash saw the WenchCon video, and lost his heart). I'm always up for girltime with Jenny, Belle and CT. And , dear lord, I miss Bonduca!I'd also love to hang with Farmgirl, Eljay, Kayla and celia, and all the Wenches! Katie, kwsni, Megan, kq, Lucky, xnera, ladyday! JaneX! Ela!

I also miss Pat and Slash., and POD and Caleb

Truth is, I love you guys! I wish we lived close enough that I could bake KarlEd a pie, or go play with ketchup princess whenever I wanted.

'Rackers I'd like to know better, Lissande, Lyrhawn, Enigmatic, synesthesia...Tammy, Toretha, Jaiden, and Anne Kate... Ryuko and...

There are just too many cool Rackers to keep up with 'em all. [Smile]

*waves at CalvinMaker and raventh1*
*pinches cheeks*

Posts: 1664 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

- posted      Profile for Taalcon   Email Taalcon         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you really want to start a pinching game with CalvinMaker?
Posts: 2689 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

Don't be jealous, Taalcon.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

I too have been pinched by CalvinMaker. It isn't pretty.

and if I recall, you too, kat, got a little more than pinched...

Posts: 2689 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

I don't think I was there for that incident.

Considering the perceptions I'm discovering the past few days, I think I have a slightly sluttier double that is going around having all my fun.

Olivetta
Member # 6456

Dave, I'd have listed you except for the whole 'been there, done that' aspect of our acquaintance. [Big Grin]

Seriously, though, you have made my project list. Meaning I'm putting some effort into, say, helping you find a job. And maybe a nice girl or two. You're a marked man. [Razz]

Posts: 1664 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

But...I wasn't...

*submits*

Taalcon
Member # 839

quote:
Considering the perceptions I'm discovering the past few days, I think I have a slightly sluttier double that is going around having all my fun.
You know, I just watched an episode of Buffy The Vampire Slayer yesterday that dealt with this exact same premise. Have you been hanging out with pissed off demons trying to regain their former glory?
Olivetta
Member # 6456

Nah, I'm only teasing. [Smile]

Though, Hatrack Ladies, Taalcon is a nice guy. He has a great smile and a nifty webpage. If you can stand the sort of boy who wins Star Wars trivia, he's a real catch. [/personal ad]

Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
I think katie is the twin, and she just plays it off well. [Big Grin]
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

<--- indignant.
katharina
Member # 827

quote:
Have you been hanging out with pissed off demons trying to regain their former glory?
I did go to a party with the Beautiful People on Friday. It came to a screeching halt when we started to discuss politics. Maybe then?

Sometimes I forget that not everyone is a Hatracker. It's apparently only polite to talk politics when everyone agrees.

Kwea: Hey! [Razz]

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, you can't have too much Katie in the world. [Kiss] Who cares if the twin is a little slutty, if there's more Katie to go around, we're all happy. [Smile]
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

[Angst]
katharina
Member # 827

*hugs KQ*
Olivetta
Member # 6456

Katie is, indeed, among the sweetest ladies I know. I respect her too much to objectify her in a Hatrack Personal Ad, but she's like a Hatrack SuperFriend. Wonder Katie! Her super power is splitting off evil clones to do her bidding.

[Wink]

Hey, Dave, wasn't it you who was telling me that most of your memories of WenchCon came from pictures? It is entirely possible that Katie wasn't there for the pinching. I didn't even know there WAS pinching.

Taalcon
Member # 839

It was in my car. She was on Noah's lap. I said "more than pinching" [Wink]

'nuff said.

Tammy
Member # 4119

[Kiss] Olivia! That invitation I extended, whenever ago, is still wide open.
katharina
Member # 827

Oh. I forgot about that. [Blushing] Still, there was no pinching. He just made sure I didn't go through the window when you took the corners at fifty miles an hour.

Aww...I miss Noah. Where is he?

[ July 12, 2005, 02:13 PM: Message edited by: katharina ]

jebus202
Member # 2524

- posted      Profile for jebus202   Email jebus202         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
And maybe a nice girl or two.
[ROFL]

Cuz he's a Mormon! Hah!

Posts: 3564 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Opera
Member # 6504

- posted      Profile for Space Opera   Email Space Opera         Edit/Delete Post 
I can't pick; it's too difficult. I will date all Hatrackers, in groups if possible to account for ease. [Big Grin]

space opera

Posts: 2578 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mothertree
Member # 4999

- posted      Profile for mothertree   Email mothertree         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, as long as we're suspending reality...
Viggo Mortenson.

Posts: 2010 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

Hey, you can't do that!
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I can't pick; it's too difficult. I will date all Hatrackers, in groups if possible to account for ease.
Ditto.
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll see your suspension of reality and raise it by wishing to date Theresa Brown.
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterh
Member # 5208

- posted      Profile for peterh   Email peterh         Edit/Delete Post 
Since my wife NEVER reads hatrack:

Trisha the Severe Hottie
katharina
sarcastic muppet
farmgirl (even though she's been dibbed)

Posts: 995 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  14  15  16   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.