FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » If you wanted to date ANY Hatracker who would it be? (Page 4)

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: If you wanted to date ANY Hatracker who would it be?
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
No one has mentioned El Jay... What's up with that people?

As for me, I refuse to answer on the grounds that my wedding is less than a month away [Smile]

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim-Me
Member # 6426

- posted      Profile for Jim-Me   Email Jim-Me         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm up for the group thing, too... [Wink]

Viggo is a jatraquero?

Posts: 3846 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
If Viggo is a jatraquero I must insist that he reveal himself to me immediately.
Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xavier
Member # 405

- posted      Profile for Xavier   Email Xavier         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Lets just say that if I had named names, hers would have been one of the names I listed [Wink] . Not that I am naming names [Monkeys] .
Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

- posted      Profile for Primal Curve           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Xavier:
quote:
Lets just say that if I had named names, hers would have been one of the names I listed [Wink] . Not that I am naming names [Monkeys] .
Ah! A use for that smilie! Excellent!
Posts: 4753 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stray
Member # 4056

- posted      Profile for Stray   Email Stray         Edit/Delete Post 
I mentioned ElJay...
Posts: 957 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Opera
Member # 6504

- posted      Profile for Space Opera   Email Space Opera         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok Jim and Narnia, since you like the idea of the group dating too I have a plan.

Let's speed date all of the Hatrackers. That way we can weed the weaker ones out. For example, say Tom Davidson can't hold up his end of the conversation [Wink] then the next person knows not to spend much time on him.

I say we need a big convention center and a Con to get this figured out.

space opera

Posts: 2578 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
farmgirl (even though she's been dibbed)
I HAVE????

Wow -- I'd better go back and re-read this thread, because I haven't paid attention.

(and haven't given input because most everyone I would pick are currently already married, so don't want to cause hard feelings just by saying I think they would be cool to date. Even with no sexual thoughts attached....)

FG

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
Doh! So you did!

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

quote:
For example, say Tom Davidson can't hold up his end of the conversation
That is hilarious, Space Opera -- just because I know that you know Tom Davidson, as being probably the only Hatracker who would never have any problem holding up his end of the conversation! [ROFL]
Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Space Opera, I think that's a great idea. I'll see if the convention center is available for a week in January. [Big Grin]
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim-Me
Member # 6426

quote:
Originally posted by Space Opera:
Ok Jim and Narnia, since you like the idea of the group dating too I have a plan.

Let's speed date all of the Hatrackers. That way we can weed the weaker ones out. For example, say Tom Davidson can't hold up his end of the conversation [Wink] then the next person knows not to spend much time on him.

I say we need a big convention center and a Con to get this figured out.

space opera

This sounds like an excellent idea... there's a large arena in downtown Greenville [Smile]
Posts: 3846 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
I was just about to say I can't think of anything I'd want to go to less. That includes church dances and a screening of Kung Fu Hustle.

I think it happens informally at most cons, anyway. [Razz]

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

Just a bunch of "quickies" ???? Where's the fun in that?

[Wink]

Primal Curve
Member # 3587

I would, like, totally date myself.
Posts: 4753 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
I am probably dating myself when i say that this is reminding me more and more of hippie "free love."
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

I would, like, totally NOT date myself. I can get grumpy as hell, I don't brush my hair and I talk way to damn much. I'd drive myself nuts. No thanks!
Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Elizabeth, you want to date yourself? Is that what you're saying? [Big Grin]
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stray
Member # 4056

- posted      Profile for Stray   Email Stray         Edit/Delete Post 
I can't date myself, I'm not that flexible.
Posts: 957 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xavier
Member # 405

- posted      Profile for Xavier   Email Xavier         Edit/Delete Post 
Well I would say you could date yourself just fine Stray, until the third date or so...
Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
I thought Kung Fu Hustle was pretty good, kat. Of course, it certainly wasn't for everyone. . .
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

Yup...weirder and weirder!
Jaiden
Member # 2099

- posted      Profile for Jaiden   Email Jaiden         Edit/Delete Post 
((((Olivetta))))
Thank you for mentioning me! I'd love to get to know you better.

As for who I'd go on a platonic date with, there are so many (As I'm breaking school rules right now by typing and thinking in English I'm not going to even attempt to list anybody. (FAWC I'm in Quebec doing a French program))

Posts: 944 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim-Me
Member # 6426

quote:
Originally posted by Stray:
I can't date myself, I'm not that flexible.

Flexibilty is a matter of practice...

and I'm gonna stop that train of thought right there, before Papa Moose gets after me for turning this into an...

mothertree
Member # 4999

- posted      Profile for mothertree   Email mothertree         Edit/Delete Post 
And PC makes it an onanism thread...

Viggo is not to my knowledge a hatracker, but I'm just saying that if I'm pretending I'm not married and actually interested in dating people, I might as well pretend Viggo is a hatracker. But that's a lot of hypotheticals. Even if my spouse left me or died, I am disinclined to date anyone.

I did wonder if I should switch to my Trisha ID and throw off the shackles of decency. But then my post count wouldn't be 666 anymore.

Posts: 2010 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
i thought of another guy, Rhaegar the Fool.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim-Me
Member # 6426

wait... I thought Trisha was Ralphie?
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

My post was supposed to come right after primal Curve's, but it didn't, and lost its tongue-in-cheek intent.

And if there were only Hatrackers around in the world, it looks like I would have to date myself anyway.

But if I had to choose, it would be Punwit. He puns, he drinks, and, well, he looks like OSC.

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim-Me
Member # 6426

Elizabeth... I am deleting mine, which no one laughed at anyway... so now yours will look good [Smile]
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

So if there's going to be some hippie free love, where's Danzig with the recreational fun?

I'm all up for some shrooms or some LSD now.

Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Ha ha! Thanks.

Now if no one gets it, I'll feel really dumb.

Or, maybe, smart. Hmm.

dean
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for dean   Email dean         Edit/Delete Post 
Brettly wants to date me! In your face unicornwhisperer! =D

(Though I too wonder why you'd be mad.)

Me? Definitely Brettly, Tom D, Noemon, KarlEd, Bonduca, hmmm.

And of the newer folks I'm just meeting? Well KingofMen, very likely. There are a few others, but they have yet to sort themselves completely out in my mind. KingofMen happens to reminds me of a certain gentleman rumored to be perfect.

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amira tharani
Member # 182

- posted      Profile for amira tharani   Email amira tharani         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh... so many Jatraqueros, so little time... I've met Foxy, BobnDana and Ted and Jaids, so they don't count.

Jenny
CT
Dan Raven
Scott Roberts
Richard Berg
Hobbes and Annie
Choobak

Posts: 1550 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
Don't worry Tammy, no one has mentioned me either. [Razz]

(Well, I just noticed that Olivet mentioned me. [Smile] )

I'm too OLD to be datable. [Razz]

However, Slash did say he'd run off with me for a sinful weekend in Aruba any day of the week. [Wink]

Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

No way, Ela, you are the hottest of them all! And what with the location of your daughter's school, I think we shall look mighty fine walkin' down the stree arm in arm when you visit next.
Ela
Member # 1365

quote:
Originally posted by Elizabeth:
No way, Ela, you are the hottest of them all! And what with the location of your daughter's school, I think we shall look mighty fine walkin' down the stree arm in arm when you visit next.

I look forward to it, Liz. [Big Grin]
Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

I have a date, I have a date!!
Ela
Member # 1365

[Big Grin]
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, so great to be a loner. I'm out of commitment.

However, you will never know my candidate. NEVAH EVAH!

Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IanO
Member # 186

- posted      Profile for IanO   Email IanO         Edit/Delete Post 
I think I could hazard a pretty good guess, Jonathan.
Posts: 1346 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

I just want to use this opportunity to state that I have always thought KarlEd is hot. [Evil]
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm... already dated Raia before. Fun while it lasted. That aside... eh, no one I can think of. No one here is really my type from what I can tell. [Dont Know] [Razz]
Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
FOUR pages, and no one wants to date me? Is dating me like going out with your sister? Or your aunt? [Grumble]

Steve, where are you? [Cry]

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I think I could hazard a pretty good guess, Jonathan.
No, you can't. Try, you'll have a chance of roughly 1/8200 to get it right. Oh, and I'm NOT dating Haloed Silhouette, in case any of you thought of it.
Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Jonathan Howard:

you will never know my candidate. NEVAH EVAH!

It's me, isn't it?
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IanO
Member # 186

- posted      Profile for IanO   Email IanO         Edit/Delete Post 
Raia?
Posts: 1346 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
Popularity threads. [Roll Eyes]

-o-

I would totally date you, Tante. I have hardly been posting since you joined, so I'm sure you don't know me from jack, but I've run across several of your posts and you strike me as a great addition to the mix here.

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Jonathan, it's Tom D, right?
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
This is like the Hatrack version of passing notes in class about the cute new kid or the hot substitute teacher or something, innit it?
Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
*nod* Flavor of the month.
Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  14  15  16   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.