FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I'm just the right size - or, the pregnancy thread (Page 23)

This topic comprises 65 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  63  64  65   
Author Topic: I'm just the right size - or, the pregnancy thread
Tinros
Member # 8328

- posted      Profile for Tinros           Edit/Delete Post 
oooooOOOOOoooooo!!! I'll be checking the forums every ten minutes tomorrow...
Posts: 1591 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
You realize KPC may not take a computer with him and immediately post when Bridget is born, right? [Wink]
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinros
Member # 8328

- posted      Profile for Tinros           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, yeah. I know. But I'm checking anyways.

Edit to add: Plus, I'm in school til 3 tomorrow, so I can only start checking it in the afternoon. Hopefully the labor isn't that long, and things will have calmed down by then.

Posts: 1591 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
He doesn't have a laptop. So unless someone else at the hospital does, and some kind of wireless access is available, it will be afternoon at the very earliest before he gets to somewhere with a workable connection. More probably the evening/ night.

We're leaving for my mom's now. We're spending the night there with Ems so we can let her sleep in the morning, and my mom will watch her while I'm in L&D (her house is also a few minutes closer to the hospital.)

So goodbye, Hatrack, until... probably Monday! Next time I see you, there will be another one of us!

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boon
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Call me and I'll post. You still have my number, neh?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
Good luck, KQ!!!
Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stray
Member # 4056

- posted      Profile for Stray   Email Stray         Edit/Delete Post 
Good luck!
Posts: 957 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JennaDean
Member # 8816

- posted      Profile for JennaDean   Email JennaDean         Edit/Delete Post 
Waiting impatiently for news....

Hope everyone's doing well!

Posts: 1522 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boon
unregistered

Me too...I didn't get anything back, so I'm assuming Jeff will post when he gets home... I can't wait!
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
Can't inductions take forever? A family friend of mine was induced with her son, very early in the morning and he was born at like 8pm. Of course it can go either way.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whiskysunrise
Member # 6819

- posted      Profile for whiskysunrise   Email whiskysunrise         Edit/Delete Post 
I was induced at 8:30 (with my first) and she was born just after 2 in the afternoon.
Posts: 747 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boon
unregistered

I was induced with all three. Dan took about 13 hours, Jen was about 7, and Thomas had me in labor for just over 12 hours before the c-section.

It varies.

rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
So, any of y'all in the Boston or Atlanta areas?

If so, this might be of interest.

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whiskysunrise
Member # 6819

- posted      Profile for whiskysunrise   Email whiskysunrise         Edit/Delete Post 
We had our first ultrasound on Monday. We are going to have a girl.

They also saw some things that concered them. So, they scheduled an appointment for us at another hospital. We had that appointment this morning, and it confirmed what they saw. Our baby is going to have a cleft lip and palate.

Posts: 747 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
Best of luck to you, whiskysunrise. I'm sure you will learn all you can about the conditions of cleft lip and palate. It is nice to know ahead of time so you can have a "game plan" in mind. There are different philosophies about how to deal with this pathology, pros and cons to each side.
Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
whiskysunrise, my mom works craniofacial. A cleft lip and palate are so much easier to correct than some of the things she sees (think cranial vault surgery-- cutting up the skull, rearranging it, and then putting it back together), but I know surgery on your baby is scary. If you'd like to e-mail her, I'm sure she can give you a list of resources for support groups and stuff, or if you just want to talk to her. Or I can give her your e-mail, if you want. She can walk you through what the surgeries to correct it will be, and what to expect. [Smile]
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R. Ann Dryden
Member # 8186

- posted      Profile for R. Ann Dryden   Email R. Ann Dryden         Edit/Delete Post 
Hello to my fellow Hatrackers! It's been many moons since I've posted regularly, but I think it's time to get back in the saddle.

I'm pregnant again! Of course, this means that I won't have due date buddies here, probably, since everyone is pretty much done, or at least due way before me. Oh well. I'm still excited.

As some of you may or may not recall, my last pregnancy ended in miscarriage after not being able to find the heartbeat on three different ultrasounds.

This one is going much better (well, for the baby. Not really for me. More on that in a sec). I've had three ultrasounds already. The first was to date the pregnancy, and they gave me a due dat of Jan 3. The second was to verify viability and make sure they could find a heartbeat, because they didn't get one with the Doppler. The baby was doing somersaults during the ultrasound that time, yay! The third was to test for defects, and I had that one last Thursday. Again, to my knowledge everything went well, but I won't get the results back for a little while, so not 100% sure. That ultrasound put my due date at Dec 31.

I'm really happy to be pregnant again, but I don't want a Christmas Eve or Christmas Day delivery if at all possible. I don't think it's fair to the child to share a birthday with that particular holiday. Makes birthday parties and such very awkward. If it does happen, I'll probably let my child have a birthday party at a different time of year.

As far as how I'm doing . . . eesh. Morning sickness doesn't begin to cover it. I'll be okay for a few days at a time, then unable to stop vomiting for hours on end. Last night (OF COURSE it was 4th of July. I missed all the fireworks)was the worst so far. I got a really painful migraine and started throwing up at 5 pm and by 9 pm had thrown up more than 12 times. I went to the emergency room and was there until 4:30 in the morning. They gave me several different types of drugs, but nothing really worked well, and I threw up again in the car on the way home. I slept most of the day, but the migraine never went away. The nausea is better, I haven't thrown up today, but now I'm scared about this happening again.

The ER Dr. prescribed Zofran for me to use at home to help arrest the vomiting but my insurance is balking at covering it, and for 6 measly pills it costs $150, which we can't afford. Unfortunately the cheaper drugs were the ones that didn't help at all. Le sigh.

I feel so special. Not only do I get every pregnancy symptom worse than normal, but I'm always falling into those "less than 1% of pregnancies experience this" categories. It stinks to be officially labeled 'hyperemesis gravidarum' but I guess I'll have to live with it. I had it with Claire, too, but the only time I had to go to the hospital for the vomiting was much later in the pregnancy, when I was already pre-eclamptic.

Speaking of, I'm terrified that I'll get that again and I don't know what to do if I have to be on bedrest for months. I have a toddler now. I can barely take care of her during the days as it is. Forget housework. Showering is the limit for me with my energy levels. They say the second trimester brings more energy. I'm at 14 weeks and so far no sign. Last time the second trimester brought daily migraines. I'm hoping not this time too, but it seems to be heading that way.

Ain't life grand?

Of course, though I know I'm whining, I do know that the first pregnancy was well worth it to have Claire. I know this one will be too. Though some days the thought of ever doing this again kind of scares me, even though I want more kids. What can I say? I don't like pain. It hurts [Wink] .

Posts: 180 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Theca
Member # 1629

- posted      Profile for Theca           Edit/Delete Post 
Your insurance may well cover the medication, if you get your doctor to document for them that the other medications are ineffective. I'd say there is an extremely good chance of it. After all, paying for zofran is far cheaper than paying for ER visits and IV fluids and admissions to the hospital. Simply inform your regular OB about your problem.

Or, ask the pharmacist first, they may be able to predict how your insurance company will react if you get the doctor to intervene.

Posts: 1990 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
I sympathize with the morning sickness -- mine's not anywhere near as bad, but I'm at 27 weeks and still gagging. Someone asked me last week if I was still getting sick and when I said yes she said, "it will go away when you hit the second trimester." When I told her that I'd just hit the third trimester she wasn't quite sure what to say.

But, yuckiness aside, congratulations!

Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Okay, pregnant ladies. Haven't heard from you for a while.

How are those babies percolating?

whiskysunrise, when are you due? Haven't heard anything in a while, and my mom has given me some cleft palate resources to forward you, and she also said if you ever need anyone to talk to I can give you her home phone number (feel flattered, she doesn't even let me put that on my hospital forms!)

whiskysunrise
Member # 6819

We are due November 14. We have had 3 ultarsounds. The baby is growing well and everything else looks fine. We do have another ultrasound coming up to check and make sure everything is still all right.

Any resources that you have would be welcome. My email is in my profile. And tell your mom thanks.

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Hey, all you pregnant ladies, someone on another forum just linked to something cool: a contraction counter that will time your contractions for you. You just hold down the space bar (or have your husband do it for you) during contractions and it tells you how frequent and how long they are.

whiskysunrise, I'll e-mail you what she sent me. And like I said, just tell me if you'd like to talk to her, she's just about the most reassuring person on earth when it comes to this stuff (she runs the craniofacial clinics for SoCal for her company.)

scholar
Member # 9232

- posted      Profile for scholar   Email scholar         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm due January 4th. Looks like a girl and everything healthy and normal. I wish that I looked more pregnant since I am putting on all the weight, I'd rather people knew why. [Smile] But happy things are going well.
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Just checking up on our pregnant ladies. How are you feeling, whiskysunrise? Ready to be done?
scholar
Member # 9232

- posted      Profile for scholar   Email scholar         Edit/Delete Post 
Yesterday someone congratulated me on finally looking pregnant and not just like I had been on an eating binge. After over 7 months, it is about time I looked pregnant.
I am a little bummed that my insurance won't pay for a third trimester ultrasound though (dr said everything has been perfect, so no way I can get them to pay). I wanted to see if I could see hair. We are debating whether she will come out bald like me or with a huge head of hair like my husband. Though he claims she will look more like him than me since I am all recessive genes and he is all dominant.

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katarain
Member # 6659

- posted      Profile for Katarain   Email Katarain         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks to Ludosti for reminding me about this thread. I can finally join it!

Seems that with the last posting being in October of 2006 that there probably aren't any original posters in this thread who are still pregnant--unless they're due in July!

Posts: 2880 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats, Katarain!
Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Congratulations. [Big Grin]

I'm hoping to rejoin the thread soon...

About 3rd tr. u/s-- I've had one both times to make sure the baby was lying the right way. Is that not SOP?

JennaDean
Member # 8816

- posted      Profile for JennaDean   Email JennaDean         Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats, Katarain! Yay!

KQ: not SOP here, unless there was some reason to question the due date or the size of the baby or something. In fact I think I had 3rd trimester ultrasounds with at least 2 of my four, but in each case it was because of a question they had ... not SOP.

It seems to vary by doctor.

Posts: 1522 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Ooooh. I'm always in question about my due date, they like to triple-check it, then my babies are big (mostly long), and also I tend to lots of fluid so they can't tell the exact position by poking me (although I usually can, but they don't like to rely on that, apparently.)
Katarain
Member # 6659

I've had hardly any symptoms, so far. I guess I've been more tired, but it's hard to tell since I'm often tired, anyway. I haven't been nauseous yet, but I was reading that doesn't happen until later, anyway. My back has hurt some, and I'm sore after sleeping through the night. I've also had some abdominal cramping, in different locations at different times. The pain is never bad enough that it takes my breath away. Sometimes it's sharp, but so far, no one pain has been lasting.

I think if I hadn't taken a test, I would have no idea that I'm pregnant.

Posts: 2880 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Lucky. [Wink]
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
That's how I was too - I had absolutely no symptoms up until I hit 6 weeks.

Since then, I've had just about everything so far - nausea, vomiting, back pain, fatigue, round ligament pain, breast tenderness/growth, and the last week or so, I'm beginning to show a little. Here's hoping you'll continue to feel good!! I wouldn't wish the opposite on anyone. [Smile]

Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katarain
Member # 6659

Oh yeah, I forgot breast tenderness. That's a new one.
Mama Squirrel
Member # 4155

- posted      Profile for Mama Squirrel   Email Mama Squirrel         Edit/Delete Post 
1st pregnancy: 1st u/s at first visit (around 8 weeks). 2nd u/s at 20 weeks. Those were the only scheduled u/s. I asked about having another one after I went into pre-term labor at 33 weeks, but the doc didn't think it was necessary. Of course, now I wish I had demanded one. We could have seen Mooselet's issues before birth and been prepared for them.

2nd/3rd pregnancies (different doctor): 1st u/s at 2nd visit (around 12 weeks). 2nd u/s at 24 weeks. That's it. I think I got one pic from each one. The doc kept all the other pics. [Frown]

Posts: 399 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Wow, my doctors have both let me have multiple pics from each u/s. We even have video of one.
ludosti
Member # 1772

I was lucky that I got a pic from my 9 week u/s. Since my doctor's office can't do u/s, I was sent to a third party. The tech said that they really weren't supposed to say anything to us, but was nice enough not to leave a pregnant-for-the-first-time mom wondering (I'd been sent in because the doctor couldn't find the heartbeat, and while I was trying really hard not to be worried by that, it was such a relief to find out it was only because I wasn't the 12 weeks we'd thought I was). She let me know that the heartbeat was there and strong, that I was only 9 weeks along, and even gave me a picture. [Smile] I had fun playing "find the picture in the static" with my husband.
Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
divaesefani
Member # 3763

- posted      Profile for divaesefani   Email divaesefani         Edit/Delete Post 
Around here (northern Colorado), SOP is just a 20 week US. We, also, got multiple pics, and a CD video file of the latest one.

I'm done being sick, although baby brother doesn't like food in my tummy at night, so I usually still throw up dinner. I'm feeling well enough that I've started cleaning the house again, and Puntini and I go to the zoo every 1-2 weeks. I'm showing, but he's high enough that I'm still wearing pre-pregnancy pants! That did not happen last time! I was wearing maternity pants at 10 weeks pregnant.

Oh, oh! This is a good place to ask this question! I had an emergency c-section last time. (It was a true emergency. Puntini would have died if I went vaginal.) Anyone had that experience and then had to choose between VBAC and a scheduled C? How did you tune out extended family member's (differing) opinions to choose what was right for your own family? How did you know what was right for you? I'm really struggling to know what to do. The pros and cons (for our family) are about equal. The doctor wants me to decide by 28 weeks, and that's only a month away. Grrr! Any advice?

Posts: 161 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hansenj
Member # 4034

- posted      Profile for hansenj   Email hansenj         Edit/Delete Post 
It always makes me smile when this thread gets resurrected. [Smile] What about due dates? Have the three of you pregnant ladies posted your due dates?
Posts: 1635 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
divaesefani
Member # 3763

- posted      Profile for divaesefani   Email divaesefani         Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry! My due date is October 12.
Posts: 161 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

I put mine in the other thread, but hadn't put it in this one. [Smile]

I'm due December 18th.

dawnmaria
Member # 4142

- posted      Profile for dawnmaria   Email dawnmaria         Edit/Delete Post 
Since we're having so many issues with my pregnancy, I have an ultrasound once a month. Jack is tracking much larger then his actual gestational age. We are very, very sure of his conception date so we know where he should be. I do have gestational diabetes but have been on the diabetic diet since I knew I was pregnant so the docs don't think that's the problem. I had to go on bed rest with my daughter and she was induced at week 38 because she was running out of fluid and my pressure was outrageous. I am trying to take it as easy as possible so I don't have to go on bed rest this time. I can't imagine how bed rest would work with a 2 and a half year old! My original due date was 9/9 but now it looks like sometime during the 2nd week of August. Coincidentally, that's when my new house should be ready. I like to do everything at once! Not!
Posts: 601 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

quote:
Originally posted by divaesefani:
Around here (northern Colorado), SOP is just a 20 week US.

That's the AMA's current guideline for uncomplicated pregnancies.

quote:
Originally posted by divaesefani:
Anyone had that experience and then had to choose between VBAC and a scheduled C? How did you tune out extended family member's (differing) opinions to choose what was right for your own family? How did you know what was right for you? I'm really struggling to know what to do. The pros and cons (for our family) are about equal. The doctor wants me to decide by 28 weeks, and that's only a month away. Grrr! Any advice?

How likely is a recurrence of whatever triggered the emergency C? How difficult was your recovery from surgery last time? Does your doctor have a recommendation?
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katarain
Member # 6659

I don't know my due date yet, but I think it's somewhere between February 23rd and March 8th.
divaesefani
Member # 3763

quote:
Originally posted by rivka:

How likely is a recurrence of whatever triggered the emergency C?

The issue was baby issue, not my issue (cord was coiled on top of his head and being compressed by my pelvis), so it probably won't happen again. But I've been through the stress of an emergency C (after 20 hours of labor), and I don't know if I want to risk it again. But then again, I've never had a vaginal birth and I don't know if I'm missing something because of that.

quote:
How difficult was your recovery from surgery last time?
My recovery was not bad last time, even though I'd labored for quite awhile prior to the surgery. At my 6 week post-op check, my doctor was impressed that I'd only been taking Tylenol for the last week, not prescriptions. My husband says it was worse than I remember. My doctor says that recovery would be much quicker with a scheduled C compared to an emergency C.

quote:
Does your doctor have a recommendation?
My doctor said that if she were me, she would opt for the c-section. She, herself, had a successful VBAC and was happy with it, but thinks if she had my experience she would schedule the C. Then again, they say that I'm a good candidate for a VBAC, so I can choose whatever I want.

I just go back and forth! One week, I think VBAC, the next I just want to schedule it. This is probably the hardest decision I've ever had to make. And I don't know how to make it.

theCrowsWife
Member # 8302

- posted      Profile for theCrowsWife   Email theCrowsWife         Edit/Delete Post 
I will have to make this decision myself, next time I get pregnant. I also had an emergency c-section, although it was after only about 12 hours of labor. I'm determined to try VBAC unless there's a definite reason not to. Even though my recovery was very easy (I didn't even fill any of the pain med prescriptions and I only took tylenol for maybe a week), I still don't want to go through the surgery again. I've spent the last few years terrified at the thought of getting pregnant again, because of the possibility of another c-section. I do want more children, though, so I've started to come to terms with the fear.

Good luck, with whatever you decide to do.

--Mel

Posts: 1269 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

quote:
My husband says it was worse than I remember.
I am willing to lay odds that is true. It's the reason why all children aren't only children. [Wink]

quote:
My doctor says that recovery would be much quicker with a scheduled C compared to an emergency C.
Definitely.

However, from what I understand (IANAD!) vaginal birth is not only better for mom, it's better for baby. It'd be one thing if the C-section were caused by something that were likely to repeat. Given that it's not . . . well, I know what I would do. Probably. [Wink] (If it were likely to repeat, I'd be pushing the other way. I have one friend whose doctor, husband, me, and a bunch of family members all threatened to take out and shoot if she opted for anything other than a scheduled C with kid #2.)

It is a hard decision. But the thing is, as long as you end up with a healthy baby (which is almost certain whichever one you choose), it really won't matter that much in the end. Good luck. [Smile]

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

quote:
However, from what I understand (IANAD!) vaginal birth is not only better for mom, it's better for baby.
Yes. Which is why, from what I understand, if you are a good candidate for VBAC (based on your scar tissue, the issue unlikely to recur, etc.), current medical guidelines recommend it over C-section. BUT it is something that you have to feel comfortable with or it is unlikely to succeed, or if it does succeed may leave you very unhappy; like you said, you don't want to end up with another emergency section. So if it were me, I'd examine my feelings toward vaginal birth; do I feel safe opting for it? Does it feel right? Do I have a supportive environment, from my husband, the doctor, the hospital, in having the birth I want as much as is possible? I think there is something to be said for woman's intuition in these cases; sometimes your body will send you signals one way or another that you may interpret as no more than a feeling. Go with your gut, after being well educated on your options, it is all you can do. And don't be afraid to wait until the very end of the pregnancy, when your feelings and signals may be stronger, to choose-- or to change your mind if you feel the need to do so.
Boon
unregistered

The Queendom of Boon will be acquiring another subject, sometime between Christmas and St. Patrick's Day. The nurses I've talked to say my due date is Valentine's Day, but my cycles were rather wonky for a while (despite being on the pill), so I don't think that's accurate. We'll see Tuesday, when I have an ultrasound to more accurately date the pregnancy.

Yes, you read that right. I was on the pill. And we used condoms. With spermicide. Huh. Guess this really was meant to be. [Smile]

I've had the HARDEST time finding a doctor that will consider a VBAC, much less one that's willing to help me with the other considerations during this pregnancy. Like my weight. And some other stuff. But I think I found one, so that's good. [Smile]

If anyone was wondering, things are going well on the home front. We're in a much lower stress environment now, and working hard to get things all straightened up for KQ's visit next week! [Big Grin]

imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
Ohmigoodness, Boon!!

Congratulations, and best of best wishes. [Smile]

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 65 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  63  64  65   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.