FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » American Idol (Page 4)

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: American Idol
hansenj
Member # 4034

- posted      Profile for hansenj   Email hansenj         Edit/Delete Post 
It really was sad how unimpressive everyone's performances were tonight. I predict the bottom three will be Ace, Lisa, and Bucky. I think Lisa should be the one kicked off this week though...she wasn't even singing in tune for most of her song tonight! It was painful to listen to.
Posts: 1635 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SC Carver
Member # 8173

- posted      Profile for SC Carver   Email SC Carver         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll have to agree that the show was rather unimpressive last night. Most if not all of the performances were very forgettable. I think everyone did songs they really liked rather than songs they could do a good job singing.

Ace was terrible, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets the boot, but it will probably be Lisa , or Bucky. Of course being from SC I had no problem understanding Bucky, and I thought that was how country singers were supposed to sound.

I totally agreed with Simon about Paris . She looked like a little girl trying to act like an adult. Beyonce exudes sex appeal and I am sorry to say Paris doesn't. She needs to stick to the fun stuff and stay away from sexy.

I disagreed with Simon on Mandesa . I had no problem with the song choice. I don't think it was self indulgent, I think her fans will have enjoyed it.

I was disappointed with Chris both with his performance last night and to find out that wasn't his arrangement on "Walk the line" last week. He has done much better than last night. But I disagree that he needs to change is style. If he was girl who could nail the “diva” style each week no one would complain, but since he is doing rock they say he needs to do something else. I think he could do something a little slower or less hard one week to show some range, but he should stick with the rock.

Taylor is my favorite and I enjoyed his song last night. I friend gave me a copy of his CD. I guess it was a self release from before he was on the show. I have been totally enjoying it, too bad it is only 8 songs. It not something that is going to blow your socks off, but it is a great laid back CD to listen to while enjoying your favorite beverage. He obviously has studied a lot of music and all his different Blues, Jazz and Rock influences come through. I can’t wait to see what he will do with some time in the studio and good producers. If he is the one playing the guitar on the CD he is very good. I wonder if one of the reason's Simon keeps saying this is a singing competition is because they won't him play while he sings. It looks like Taylor keeps wanting to pull out his harmonica and play, but he is not supposed to.

Posts: 555 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vamp96
Member # 9030

- posted      Profile for Vamp96   Email Vamp96         Edit/Delete Post 
I agree...the performances were pretty lame last night. I hope its better next week. I think Lisa will get the boot tonight. I really hope Paris stops the skanky dancing..ugh.
Posts: 66 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeniwren
Member # 2002

- posted      Profile for jeniwren   Email jeniwren         Edit/Delete Post 
Lisa was awful last night, so I'll be very surprised if she isn't gone tonight. It's too bad, really, because I think in another three years or so, she could win AI. 'Course, she won't need it then, I'm sure. She should stick to Broadway.

I didn't mind Mandisa's song choice, but like Simon said, I did think it was a bit indulgent. That said, she (and Chris) can afford some self indulgence. I don't like that song...it's a frequent feature on the playlists of one of the radio stations I listen to, and I have been known to change it when that song comes on. Worse, though, was that Mandisa didn't sing it particularly well. It was like she was so enthused about singing her kind of music that she was pushed her voice too hard. I hated Chris's performance. It was terrible.

I didn't quite know what to do with Ace last night. I like that song and didn't think he did it poorly. But I wasn't wowed.

Taylor was kept my attention, but the song was new to me, so I don't know if he did it well or not. I liked it. Didn't knock my socks off, but I liked that he stood in one spot and just sang. I really liked Katharine's performance. I thought she looked great, best fashion choice she's made yet, and I thought she sounded excellent. I think Christina A has an incredible voice, though I don't have any of her albums...I do think that her songs are not easy to sing. And I think Katharine did the song well. I was wowed.

I also really liked Paris's energy. She was fun. It didn't seem sexy to me, just high energy. Sexy is Mandisa's performance last week. This was just fun.

The one that really wowed me, though, was Elliot. It was his best performance yet, I thought. By far. Much more personality and he looked a lot less like Uncle Fester than he usually does. He got my Best Performance of the Night award.

Last but not least, Bucky is the one who got my votes. It was a very good song choice and I thought it showed off his smokey voice very well. I like Tim McGraw and that song and from the openning notes, I actually liked Bucky's voice for that song better. It was very authentic.

Overall, though, it was a lackluster night of generally very strange song choices. I liked 50's night much better.

My bottom three: Lisa, Ace and Bucky. With Lisa leaving.

Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kristen
Member # 9200

- posted      Profile for Kristen   Email Kristen         Edit/Delete Post 
Was it just me or did Paula seem remarkably cogent last night?

Not only could I understand every word she said, but she actually offered constructive criticism that made sense. This is the Paula I loved from first season. I hope she stays (although the slurring is kind of funny sometimes).

Posts: 484 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hansenj
Member # 4034

[ROFL] That's hilarious! My fiance was like, "What's different about Paula tonight? There's something different." She was sober!
Posts: 1635 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Was it just me or did Paula seem remarkably cogent last night?
Her comment about Bucky's diction was spot on-- but then after that, she babbled so much about the 'funky white boy,' I had to assume she hit the bottle again.
Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
Remember her "You'll have to tell me how you got that" remark to Ace? >_< And then she seemed so surprised and innocent when Simon called her on it.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, Jon Boy, I remember.

Puhleeeze, Paula...

For me, it was Simon saying, "Come on you dumb idiot, don't you remember all the trouble you got into over this last year???"

And that Ryan Seacrest drives me mad!

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kristen
Member # 9200

??? Katharine over Bucky in the final three???

My mind cannot comprehend how this happened.

Posts: 484 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SC Carver
Member # 8173

Never underestimate the popularity of Country. Country fans picked the winnerlast year. Just think, when Bucky goes that means Kelly gets more votes.

Also never underestimate the number of 10-14 girls voting. That is the only reason I can think that Ace wasn't in the bottom two. He can't sing.

I know Katharine can sing, but she just doesn't do it for me. She just seems boring. I guess a lot of other people agreed with me.

Posts: 555 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
She's cute, but I really didn't like all those voice things she did...
Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brinestone
Member # 5755

- posted      Profile for Brinestone   Email Brinestone         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not sure what you mean by "voice things." The thing about Katharine is that, unlike many of the other contestants, she has a highly trained voice. She's not "natural talent." She's studied voice her whole life, and she sings like it. She's very reserved, but she can do things with her voice that no one else can. I think the "voice things" she does is just her way of showing that she's capable of more than one sound.

I do agree that she's bland personality-wise, but I also think she deserves to make it to the final four.

Posts: 1903 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
So who did they get rid of?
Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brinestone
Member # 5755

- posted      Profile for Brinestone   Email Brinestone         Edit/Delete Post 
Lisa, of course.
Posts: 1903 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeniwren
Member # 2002

Bye bye Lisa. The big surprise was Katharine being the second lowest votes, but I am sure she won't be in any danger next week. Ace will continue to bounce at the bottom until he goes, which may very well be next week with the theme being country.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what Chris Daughtry does. I'm actually really looking forward to next week...I'm one of those who loves country and felt all along last year that Carrie should win. But I don't think either of the country singers this year are good enough. There isn't anybody in the lineup now whose album I'd buy, at least at this point.

Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Ace looked like he was in pain during his entire performance last night, he really needs to make some changes.... It's good to get rid of Lisa. I think Bucky is next, followed by ...

And here is where it gets difficult. After Lisa and Bucky, we've gotten rid of the weak (though sometimes really great) voices. In two weeks we start hacking into the people who actually could have singing careers.

My picks? We'll have to see. Unless Ace does something really really impressive, I think he'll be the first of that group to go. Kellie hasn't been impressing me much either. I like Katherine so much more...but Katherine needs to pull out all the stops too in order to stay OUT of the hotseat. It'll be interesting.

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hansenj
Member # 4034

I like Katherine, too. I think she'll be safe at least a couple more weeks now that everyone knows how easy it is for your favorites to fall to the bottom in votes.

What is with the country fans having so much pull anyway?? I don't know that many country fans myself. *sigh* Oh well. What can you do?

I'm really worried for Ace. He hasn't bounced back from his first bout in the bottom three. It completely shot his nerves. You can see the fear in his face almost constantly. Unless he's amazing next week, he's actually my prediction of who will be next to go. Bucky and Kellie are pretty safe if the theme's country.

breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
I wouldn't say Bucky is safe if the theme is country, people will see that yes others are doing better than he is in his genre.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

So far, I feel that the voting is matching wht should happen. I hope that continues. In that case, my Mandisa gal would win for sure!
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kristen
Member # 9200

I agree with Breyer.

My boyfriend pointed out that when singers who simply have gorgeous voices like Mandisa, Katharine, Paris, Elliot and my man Taylor sing country and do it decently enough (especially cause so many have the accent!) it will really undermine Kellie and Bucky and contrast against them.

Um, no offense country fans, but I hope it works.

breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
I actually think Kellie can sing, and would make a decent country star (I didn't watch last year so I don't know too much about carrie underwood) but when she isn't singing I want to scream at her.

Bucky has average talent and very little sex appeal (in my oppinion).

Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
estavares
Member # 7170

- posted      Profile for estavares   Email estavares         Edit/Delete Post 
Did anyone notice how they stagelight Mandisa?

They often shine a spot, leaving her in shadow from the waist down to hide her, uh, delightfully Rubenesque features. I thought it was nice, actually, so she could be judged by her voice and not her, um, additional assets.

GO TAYLOR!

Posts: 325 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sweetbaboo
Member # 8845

- posted      Profile for sweetbaboo   Email sweetbaboo         Edit/Delete Post 
So far tonight, I was disappointed in Paris' performance. She usually nails thing and is enjoyable to listen to but tonight, I almost had to change the channel.

(I'm sad that we tuned in late and missed Taylor. Hooray for Chris in branching out though!)

Posts: 697 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kristen
Member # 9200

Sweet: Taylor was good as always and Chris did pretty decent.

Wow, I thought Bucky did really really well.

I have NO idea who will be going home tomorrow. Ace? Hopefully not Katharine. I like her.

Landy Braine
Member # 9014

- posted      Profile for Landy Braine   Email Landy Braine         Edit/Delete Post 
I Love Taylor...he's original, funny, CUTE-- but he just stood there tonight and gave a really bland performance. I think the judges making fun of his dancing, coupled wtih the positive feedback he got last week for standing in one spot, has made him a little shy. I hope the REAL Taylor comes back next week.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
Katharine was actually pretty good today... Better than last week.
Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Oh well umm Ace was my favorite of the night(I actually had a few tears but it's already been a weepy day, don't ask). I actually wouldn't be surprised if Taylor goes home, though I don't really want that. At this point they're all pretty good. I didn't like Bucky's performance at all, but I'm pretty sure many others did.
hansenj
Member # 4034

I thought Ace did very well tonight, but in my mind he seems the most logical candidate to go home. A website we looked at after the show predicted it would be Mandisa, but that's too far-fetched (and totally depressing!). I like Ace, and I think his talent gets overlooked because he's categorized as a pretty boy who is riding on his appearance. Plus, he's been letting his nerves control his preformance for the past couple weeks. This week was SO much better. Hmm...it will be interesting to see the bottom three tomorrow. [Dont Know]
jeniwren
Member # 2002

I might be biased...I almost always turn to a different station when Tonight I'm Gonna To Cry comes on the radio, but I really didn't like Ace's performance, except for the falsetto riff at the end. That was brilliant. The rest of it, though, was extremely nasal. It brought whining into a song that is barely tolerable as Keith Urban sings it...definitely not an improvement.

I was very happy with Paris's performance, but probably more because I had kinda picked out my 'Fantasy Idol' songs for many of the contestants, and for Paris, I'd pretty much figured any Leann Rimes song would be good. She chose well and did that song well. It helped that the song was released by two different artists when it came out, both of whom did it with significant differences. It was clear that Paris modelled on Rimes rather than Yearwood. A good choice, IMO.

My biggest disappointment was in Taylor, who looked like he was hating every minute up on stage. His usual effusive love of the music was damped down to a forced I'm-going-to-get-through-this sort of thing. It did not help that I'd chosen Blake Shelton's Nobody But Me for Taylor (which I would still LOVE to hear him do) and he picked a way lamer song.

I'd picked out a Sara Evans song for Kellie, and ended up much happier with what she actually picked. Fancy was a perfect song choice and she did it really, really well. Definitely one of her best performances.

I wanted Chris to do a Kenny Roger's song (any of them) out of a perverse sense of humor. I had no idea KR was going to be coaching this week. I liked what he did, though it was virtually unrecognizable. I liked the change of pace very much, especially as it showed he really can sing.

Mandisa's arrangement was terrible, but I think it's more because the band kept it country rather than morphing the country song to more of a R&B feel. Mandisa can't sing country...wrong accent and it's clearly a style she doesn't get. I was impressed, though, in that she managed to sing a Shania Twain song creditably. Better than creditably, really, as it made me want to hear the song rearranged R&B to better suit Mandisa's style. I think rearranged, she would have slayed all the competition singing that song. (Last season, Randy saddled a Shania Twain song on Carrie Underwood during Judge's Choice and it was predictably awful. Shania has a very distinctive voice that rings in the lower register, and Carrie had consistently shown she had trouble in that range. I consider it a huge risk to pick a Shania song at all.)

Katharine was the one that really surprised me. I've never heard the song she sang, but it was definitely country yet true to her style, and was very sexy. I don't think she has anything to worry about. I start voting about half an hour to 45 minutes after the phones open, and her line was busy every time I tried. Every other line I tried was wide open.

Bucky was very good (MUCH better enunciation), but I figure next week is his last week.

I figure Ace is going tonight, and that there will be some surprises in the bottom three.

edited for abuse of an apostrophe.

SC Carver
Member # 8173

I just don't like Ace. Although I thought he did better than he has in a while. I can't stand when he does the falsetto thing, he is just as bad at that, as the rest of his singing. I don't know why Randy thinks it's so good.

Over all the only one on the show that surprised me was Chris. I was impressed with his song. I'm not a fan of country so it was hard for me to tell on some of the songs. Taylor definately had an off week. Hopefully he'll be back in form next week.

I really don't know who will go this week. As the worst get eliminated it gets harder to tell who's out. The 3 weakest contestants, Bucky, Kelly and Ace all had better weeks. Of Course is Kelly and Bucky didn't do good this week, when were they? I wouldn't be surprised to see some different people in the bottom 3 this week. Maybe Elliot, Mandisa or Taylor. I hope Ace or Bucky goes.

Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll wager it will be a guy voted off this week, just because they seem to like to keep the guy/girl number balance going as long as possible.
Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

I found it to be THE dullest American Idol ever.
MandyM
Member # 8375

- posted      Profile for MandyM   Email MandyM         Edit/Delete Post 
I was surprised at Ace's performance as well but I still think he is the weakest performer in the bunch. There are just better singers this year. I think the worst performance of the night was Elliot, who I usually like just fine. He looked like a deer in teh headlights and kinda sang like one too. My favorite was Bucky amazingly enough. I don't usually like him but I liked his song choice and his voice did sound better.

Bottom three prediction: Ace, Elliot, and either Paris or Mandisa, both of whom I love
(they just can't pick Bucky and Kellie in their own genre!)

Going home: Ace

Posts: 1319 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kristen
Member # 9200

The other night I came up with my prediction for who's getting voted off when. I'm going to record it here so my memory doesn't conviently forget my predictions when I'm wrong [Wink] In order:

Ace, Bucky, Elliot, Katharine, Paris, Taylor *cry*, Mandisa, Kelli, Chris.

Why? In short, Ace and Bucky are the weakest vocally, Elliot is the weakest in terms of performance. I don't think Katharine can keep making consistently good song choices; same with Paris. The vocal fans (eg. lovers of Elliot/Kath/Paris) will switch to Mandisa, country to Kelli, and the rest will go with Chris as he's a safer bet and better performer than Taylor. The final 3 I'm less sure of, but I really think we underestimate the amount of Kelli fans.

Oh, www.dialidol.com predicts that Mandisa and Elliott, by a large margin, will be getting voted off/bottom 3.

jeniwren
Member # 2002

Anyone think that next week's theme of Queen songs has got to be the silliest of any they've chosen so far? Yep, anything by Queen. We needed another take on Bohemian Rhapsody on AI? Should be veeeery interesting.
MandyM
Member # 8375

- posted      Profile for MandyM   Email MandyM         Edit/Delete Post 
That is a weird theme. I don't even know that many popular Queen songs. Maybe they are about to release a greatest hits or something and they need the younger generation to know who they are more.
Posts: 1319 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Wow, Queen! Really?

I think that will be really cool.

I have always loved Queen. They have some neat songs that were never made popular, though I am sure they were more popular in England.

I would laugh my very own fat behind off if Mandisa sang "Fat-bottomed Girls." I think she has the sense of humor for it, and and certainly the voice to pull off any of those songs.

breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Queen is pretty popular with teens and college students right now (at least my friends). Now I"m trying to pick a Queen song for each of them. [Smile] Fat Bottomed Girls would be good for Mandisa, and someone has to do Bicycle Race, but I'm not sure who.
jeniwren
Member # 2002

The Queen theme was on Idol News on their website. Prince is rumored to be featured on one of the upcoming episodes too.
prolixshore
Member # 4496

- posted      Profile for prolixshore           Edit/Delete Post 
Believe it or not, Fat Bottomed Girls translates quite well to a country/bluegrass song, so even the country people could do that.

--ApostleRadio

Posts: 1612 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Ahhhhh!
Just spilled red wine on the new keyboard!

That said, the more I think about it, the better I like the Queen theme.

AR, I could totally hear FBG as a blugrass song! Have you heard Del McCoury do Richard Thmposon's Vincent Black Lightning? it is a trip!

hansenj
Member # 4034

quote:
I found it to be THE dullest American Idol ever.
I totally agree with you. I don't like country in the first place, and almost everyone did a slower more ballad-like song...I was SO BORED.

I'm anxious to find out who's leaving! *bites nails*

Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
Am I the only one who thinks that Bucky has pretty consistently sucked? His voice always sounds forced; it makes my throat hurt just hearing it. He seems to think that putting stress on whatever he's singing is the same as putting emotion into it. And he's been told three times in two weeks to improve his enunciation. I hope he goes home soon.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

I agree, Jon Boy.
I find Simon's assessments to be spot on, and I don;t even think he is all that rude anymore(comparatively!)
Also, I am finding the voting to go as it should. So far.
I think the Queen theme will be really interesting. Some of theor songs are rock operas, some are, as Apostle Radio said,countyesque, some are hard rock, some are even heavy metal. I think it will be all about the song choice next week.

As for country music, I like some of it. I agreed with Simon that the song choices were horrendous. There is such a HUGE range to "country music," unless they said it could only be a specific category. I was generally disappointed. Not one performance was remarkable.

hansenj
Member # 4034

Ditto!! I don't like Bucky at all!
Kristen
Member # 9200

Jon Boy: I definitely agree. Last night, Bucky did well but it was country-themed. He actually enunciated, for once. With everything else, he is either hopeless or just plain silly.

Queen is OK, but 8 of their songs could get annoying (or funny, we shall see). I liked the decade-themed weeks because most of the singers were able to pick songs which they felt comfortable with. I guess Queen disadvantages everyone?

Elizabeth: I know little about country and you seem to be a fan. How do Kelli and Bucky hold up in the genre?

breyerchic04
Member # 6423

I'm not a country fan but I've heard enough of it, and I'll say I didn't think Kellie was bad, but I couldn't stand Bucky, actually I thought he was worse than normal.

And I don't think Queen will put everyone at a disadvantage, I think it'll show how they can do cover's, which the Stevie Wonder night did, but his music is more in one area than Queen's.

Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Kristen: I am a "country" fan in the broadest terms. We went through this on the country music thread. I ten not to like most of the modern country. I like the Willie Nelson kind of country, the Kenny Rogers kind. The glitzy new stuff is not so much my thing.
I missed Kelli, but I thought Bucky sounded "at home"

breyercic, Queen's music is very diverse, in a weird way. Unless you have heard the songs on their abums, it would be hard to believe.

I love them.

breyerchic04
Member # 6423

I've listened to one album at a friend's house, and know most of the famous stuff by heart.

Also I pretty much like the same type of country as Liz, Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings, a few others. Actually let's just go with I like music from the 60s and 70s, that's the easiest discription.

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.