FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Fun stuff on youtube today (Page 16)

This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21   
Author Topic: Fun stuff on youtube today
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by MattP:
quote:
Originally posted by The White Whale:
How to climb towers: repairman's helmetcam

My knees got weak, and I'm sitting on my couch.

The video was pulled, but someone posted it again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_hFNjNuGP4
Holy crap, that was so hard to make it through.
Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
Night of the Living Trekkies

I'm not a fan of zombie movies. The only one I've ever seen is actually the original Night of the Living Dead (which has as many good lines to shout out as Rocky Horror).

But I would pay to see this if they ever make it into a full length movie.

Then again, I said that about World's Finest and Grayson, and neither of those ever happened...

Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymond Arnold
Member # 11712

- posted      Profile for Raymond Arnold   Email Raymond Arnold         Edit/Delete Post 
OMG, that was amazing.
Posts: 4136 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh my goodness... [Big Grin]
Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymond Arnold
Member # 11712

- posted      Profile for Raymond Arnold   Email Raymond Arnold         Edit/Delete Post 
Pokémon Apokalypse

If I only were a Goth

Posts: 4136 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MattP
Member # 10495

- posted      Profile for MattP   Email MattP         Edit/Delete Post 
Caught in a bad bro dance.
Posts: 3275 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

Ontology recapitulates phylogeny. This may be the coolest video I've ever seen in my life.
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sa'eed
Member # 12368

- posted      Profile for Sa'eed   Email Sa'eed         Edit/Delete Post 
Nerd gets revenge on girlfriend in super nerdy fashion.
Posts: 668 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

Nerdrock! "Strange Charm: A Song about Quarks"
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Sa'eed, do you have a clip of her response? I thought his criticism was fairly devastating, but I'm genuinely curious what she thinks is beyond the pale.

(BTW, coming out in favor of aggressive confrontation as preferable to civil engagement and then being hoist by that petard when someone aggressively confronts you in a normally civil setting? Priceless.)

Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

You can see the full video here, but what she says right after the video cuts out is, "Letting your heart out on C-SPAN?"
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, that's sort of lame. I was afraid she'd go there with it. She went for the easy joke. [Frown]
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

Well frankly, they're both a couple of freaks. Him for airing all of that crap on national TV, and her for... well, if even a fraction of what he said is true, they totally deserve each other.

Did you see his personal ad, written after they broke up?

Lisa
Member # 8384

You don't want to cut in line when Rainn Wilson is in his costume. Link.

(Warning: Not appropriate for kids, disturbing images)

Lisa
Member # 8384

The craziest claim by a creationist - EVER

I have to say, the guy deserves points for creativity. But he missed his calling as a novelist.

(Previously accidentally stupidly posted in a different thread without even noticing it.)

[ October 21, 2010, 09:15 PM: Message edited by: Lisa ]

Stephan
Member # 7549

- posted      Profile for Stephan   Email Stephan         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Lisa:
The craziest claim by a creationist - EVER

I have to say, the guy deserves points for creativity. But he missed his calling as a novelist.

(Previously accidentally stupidly posted in a different thread without even noticing it.)

ah, there it is
Posts: 3134 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mucus
Member # 9735

- posted      Profile for Mucus           Edit/Delete Post 
Watch: What Americans are afraid of most is working for the Chinese
Posts: 7593 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sa'eed
Member # 12368

- posted      Profile for Sa'eed   Email Sa'eed         Edit/Delete Post 
Creepy AND embarrassing.
Posts: 668 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

Barbara Boxer, via David Zucker
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sa'eed:
Creepy AND embarrassing.

That was so ridiculous. Any man would've been fired the next day.
Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

I'm sure any man would have been fired the next day, and while I was kinda squicked out by it, they both seemed to be enjoying themselves so *eh* I guess.
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
oh, yeah, I wasn't exactly put off by it. I found it really amusing. Just commenting.
Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The White Whale
Member # 6594

- posted      Profile for The White Whale           Edit/Delete Post 
Lil Jawa
Posts: 1711 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

Tom Lehrer's Element Song. Except that it's in Japanese and includes the elements that were discovered after Lehrer wrote the song. Very excellent.
Armoth
Member # 4752

- posted      Profile for Armoth   Email Armoth         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh Mike Tompkins, you are lord of the synth...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtBeobpTcmk&feature=bulletin

Posts: 1604 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MattP
Member # 10495

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehAR1ZYQSCk
Posts: 3275 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Armoth
Member # 4752

- posted      Profile for Armoth   Email Armoth         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehAR1ZYQSCk

that was so awesome
Posts: 1604 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

This game ought to be in every public restroom.
zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
That game ought to be in every bathroom where little boys are potty training.
Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSH
Member # 741

- posted      Profile for DSH           Edit/Delete Post 
Are they gonna have a version for the ladies room? [Wink]
Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

Excellent sketch
Raymond Arnold
Member # 11712

That was great.
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

Fantastic!
MattP
Member # 10495

Books for Christmas?!
Lisa
Member # 8384

quote:
Books for Christmas?!

Present Face
Lisa
Member # 8384

Grandma Got Molested At The Airport (to the tune of Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer)
jebus202
Member # 2524

- posted      Profile for jebus202   Email jebus202         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Books for Christmas?!

I would physically educate that child if he was mine.
Posts: 3564 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

Bohemian Rhapsody, for Four Violins

Fiddler on the Roof - You Got Served Trailer Mashup

Shop Vac (kinetic typography animation)

GLEE and Members Project - Don't Be A Sue

Israel IQ at UCLA

Good One [Movie Laughter Supercut]

Back To The Future Part 1 & 2 Scene Comparison

Why Are You Protesting Against Israel

What Would You Do: Anti-Semitism

Cylon TP

Raymond Arnold
Member # 11712

John Connor is so Ronnery

This is an old fan vid for Sarah Connor Chronicles, and it always tickles me.

BlackBlade
Member # 8376

Oh man that part at the end of Fiddler on the Roof - You Got Served, "You know how I like it baby - straight hood." clinched it for me.
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

Also Lisa, your video about Israel IQ, reminded me of this video.
Lisa
Member # 8384

Robert Krulwich: Why Can't We Walk Straight?
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
So you want to write a novel

It's a little long, but funny.

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

The ORIGINAL Fox in Socks-Like NEVER before
Raymond Arnold
Member # 11712

I clapped at the end of that.
Shmuel
Member # 7586

- posted      Profile for Shmuel   Email Shmuel         Edit/Delete Post 
Love it.
Posts: 884 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
That was impressive.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm surprised this hasn't found its way here already, it's making the facebook rounds:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z2Z23SAFVA

flash animation of a dramatic reading of a game review - misspellings lovingly preserved in the pronunciation!

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

- posted      Profile for Rakeesh   Email Rakeesh         Edit/Delete Post 
Nuka Break - Fan Film For all the Fallout Fans out there, and commercial spoof fans too, I s'pose. It's a big hit with me for obvious reasons:)
Posts: 17164 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JanitorBlade
Administrator
Member # 12343

- posted      Profile for JanitorBlade   Email JanitorBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
Bollywood tests the limits of how much epicness you can fit into one action scene.

Link

Sorry the video has some Russian voice over, but it's totally worth it!

[ January 27, 2011, 10:43 AM: Message edited by: JanitorBlade ]

Posts: 1194 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.