FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » 'Dollhouse' Whedon's newest, strangest work (Page 13)

This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18   
Author Topic: 'Dollhouse' Whedon's newest, strangest work
Brinestone
Member # 5755

- posted      Profile for Brinestone   Email Brinestone         Edit/Delete Post 
I've been assuming the mole sending info to the senator is Ballard, but it's so obvious that now that you mention it, I realize it's probably not him.

I actually thought Mellie was the weakest part of the episode. I found myself bored watching the parts about her.

I thought Eliza acted the momma-bear instinct quite well. Even if there was indication that she drinks coffee and alcohol while nursing. [Razz]

Posts: 1903 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Magson
Member # 2300

- posted      Profile for Magson   Email Magson         Edit/Delete Post 
That was the line from the previous week when the Senator gave his speech: Adelle asked Boyd who he thought was giving out the info, Ballard walks in, and Boyd said "We were just going to talk about you . . . . "

And Ballard denied being the mole, fingering Boyd instead.

Posts: 1323 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nighthawk
Member # 4176

- posted      Profile for Nighthawk   Email Nighthawk         Edit/Delete Post 
The only reason I don't think it's Ballard is because it's never the obvious choice with Whedon.

And I miss Amy Acker! I wanted to see her this time around... running around in a nightie, but still...

Posts: 3486 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brinestone
Member # 5755

- posted      Profile for Brinestone   Email Brinestone         Edit/Delete Post 
Hm. I'm starting to question whether the Dollhouse has done enough to cover its tracks. I mean, there's bound to be an investigation into the professor's death, and someone was bound to have seen them on their way to his office together.

Plus, Whiskey's out in the world somewhere, angry at the Dollhouse, and they're not even worried about her or looking for her? Doesn't she have a GPS chip too, which they could easily use to retrieve her? Plus, what's she going to do out there? She's a "doctor" with no history and no paperwork to prove her credentials.

And what happens with all the clients whose engagements end in a way they didn't expect (Echo's babydaddy, for one)? Is there some sort of clause that says, "We'll kill you if you say one word about this"? Even if there were, once someone talks, it's a little too late to off them.

Posts: 1903 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
I think we just saw the beginnings of Epitaph One.

Poor Victor. He really got the short end there. And gee, wasn't it convenient for the story that "Dr. Saunders" authorized removal of his chip when they started his reconstructive work after Alpha's second attack. That whole thing did make me wonder about Whiskey's chip status as well.

Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brinestone
Member # 5755

I haven't seen Epitaph One. Maybe that would help.
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
Probably not, Brinestone. It's set about 10 years in the future.
Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymond Arnold
Member # 11712

- posted      Profile for Raymond Arnold   Email Raymond Arnold         Edit/Delete Post 
We've been seeing the beginnings of Epitaph One since Grey Hour, but yeah, this was a significant step down the road.
Posts: 4136 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shanna
Member # 7900

- posted      Profile for Shanna   Email Shanna         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Goody Scrivener:
Poor Victor. He really got the short end there. And gee, wasn't it convenient for the story that "Dr. Saunders" authorized removal of his chip when they started his reconstructive work after Alpha's second attack. That whole thing did make me wonder about Whiskey's chip status as well.

I imagine that since Dr. Saunders did the removal for Victor (that's what they said, right?) that she took out her own chip before leaving, assuming she had one.
Posts: 1733 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brinestone
Member # 5755

Okay, we've watched Epitaph One, and yeah, it does make a difference. Really, did they think they could control the technology forever without it leaking out?

I really liked last night's episode. Jon Boy was wondering how it fit in with that episode where a few of the dolls are imprinted with their own personalities so they can go back and confront the demons in their pasts that are affecting their ability to be good dolls. Where did Sierra go? Did we actually get to see?

Raymond Arnold
Member # 11712

- posted      Profile for Raymond Arnold   Email Raymond Arnold         Edit/Delete Post 
I can't remember who Sierra went to confront, if it wasn't the actual guy who "kidnapped" her it was at least someone relevant.

This was a pretty amazing episode. The one thing that has me a little iffy is the question... when exactly DID Topher get a conscience? It seemed to suddenly appear the week before. When he expressed concern about the psychopath, I was like "wait, Pot, Kettle black much?"

Anyways, now we evidently have a month to wait before the next episode and the appearance of Summer Glau. And word in TV Guide says this season is already looking like it's going to be a 12 episode one.

Posts: 4136 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
Heavy episode, but I really liked it. Boyd has quite a past, and I really, really want to know what it is.

I also thought Priya's last line before being wiped was very reminiscent of the Worthing Saga.

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymond Arnold
Member # 11712

yeah, I thought of Worthing Saga too.
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Everything I've ready says Dollhouse is being pushed for a month because they don't want it messing up sweeps.

Then, it'll likely be canceled.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymond Arnold
Member # 11712

What exactly is sweeps?
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
Man, if they cancel it *now*, then they really messed up. I mean, this season is much better than the previous one; what were they aiming for? Or maybe their ratings don't reflect the series' improvement...
Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vadon
Member # 4561

- posted      Profile for Vadon           Edit/Delete Post 
The viewership ratings on TV are still pretty bad. I imagine it's on the way to cancellation. Which is a shame, yesterday's episode was glory on a silver plate.
Posts: 1831 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Bridges
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for Chris Bridges   Email Chris Bridges         Edit/Delete Post 
In the episode last year, Priya went to confront the man who put her in the Dollhouse (same guy/actor as this episode). At the time, I thought that if Adelle and Topher knew why she was in the Dollhouse and let it happen anyway, I could never empathize with them at all. Knowing now that they were fooled and even thought they were helping her, helped.

FOX has said they will air all 13 episodes. It's looking unlikely there will be more. Joss has said that the 13th episode will be able to server as either a show-ender or a lead in to more shows, if they get the chance.

Posts: 7790 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Vadon:
yesterday's episode was glory on a silver plate.

I don't think that it's a coincidence that there wasn't much of Echo in this episode.
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Raymond Arnold:
What exactly is sweeps?

A vast conspiracy to make TV suck.
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by mr_porteiro_head:
quote:
Originally posted by Vadon:
yesterday's episode was glory on a silver plate.

I don't think that it's a coincidence that there wasn't much of Echo in this episode.
I was just thinking the same thing. Eliza Dushku isn't even in the same league as most of the other actors on the show.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
I completely agree. I really wish we could see what Dollhouse would have been like with Dichen Lachman (Sierra) in the starring role instead of Eliza Dushku.

As a side note, I saw Dollhouse before watching much Buffy. Now that I've seen Faith, it seems to me that the characters she plays mostly all have the same tough girl personality, just with different motivations and skill sets. It's too bad, given that Dollhouse was supposed to show off her acting range.

Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dogbreath
Member # 11879

- posted      Profile for Dogbreath           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

That, and because it was directed by the sublime Jonathan Frakes. His directing style is very noticeably different, and I for one thoroughly enjoy it.

Whenever I criticize the choice of making Eliza Dushku the lead character, people inevitably defend her by saying she's a competent actress... and that's really the whole problem. She's a decent, well experienced actress usually capable of giving a good performance... and she's surrounded by a cast profoundly talented actors, most of whom could act the pants off of her. I would have absolutely no issue with her as a side character, or even as one of the main characters in an ensemble cast. But Whedon has relentlessly insisted in making the entire show revolve around her character, to the point where the opening credits don't even show any other actor. And that's destroying the show.

I'll be sad when Dollhouse ends, especially now that I've seen just how powerful an episode can be when they *don't* focus on Echo/Caroline, but ultimately this isn't a failure that can be blamed on Fox's tampering. They were willing to give the show a second season... and Whedon squandered that opportunity by focusing on a lead character that nobody wants to follow.

Posts: 2222 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clive Candy
Member # 11977

- posted      Profile for Clive Candy           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Dogbreath]
Whenever I criticize the choice of making Eliza Dushku the lead character, people inevitably defend her by saying she's a competent actress... and that's really the whole problem. She's a decent, well experienced actress usually capable of giving a good performance... and she's surrounded by a cast profoundly talented actors, most of whom could act the pants off of her. I would have absolutely no issue with her as a side character, or even as one of the main characters in an ensemble cast. But Whedon has relentlessly insisted in making the entire show revolve around her character, to the point where the opening credits don't even show any other actor. And that's destroying the show.[/QB]

Indeed. Whedon put himself into a corner by selling the show to people on the basis of Echo/Dushku (which he had to since she was the one who had the contract with Fox that made the show possible.) This is why she can't be pushed aside as much as she deserves it.
Posts: 532 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bella Bee
Member # 7027

- posted      Profile for Bella Bee   Email Bella Bee         Edit/Delete Post 
Of all the shows that needed to be a pure ensemble, with no 'main character', this premise was it.

There are some amazing actors, who can change their physicality and voice so completely that they seem to have transformed themselves into utterly new people.
Unfortunately, Dushku can't do that and it was unfair to expect her to - especially since her role was so complicated.
As you said, she's not a bad actress, but transformation obviously isn't her talent.

Having said that, I think it would have helped the audience to warm up to Echo if the base personality of Caroline had been at all likeable and interesting.
I have no idea why that choice was made and what purpose it served.

I still want to love this show, but it's just so flawed. It's unlikely to survive, as the ratings are even worse than the Sarah Connor Chronicles last summer, and we know what happened there.
I really do hope Joss will be back with something better soon though. I need my Joss fix.

Posts: 1528 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dogbreath
Member # 11879

Oh, as long as he's alive, Joss Whedon will always have some hideously delightful brainchild or another in production. He's sort of like a virus; unless you kill it completely, it just adapts and grows more resilient in time. (and he also changes any organism he infects... everyone I know who's been exposed to his work seems to have an unhealthy level of attachment to him and his offspring)
Posts: 2222 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Shigosei:
It's too bad, given that Dollhouse was supposed to show off her acting range.

Oh, it did. There just wasn't much to show off.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

quote:
I really wish we could see what Dollhouse would have been like with Dichen Lachman (Sierra) in the starring role instead of Eliza Dushku.
I would have loved to see what Dollhouse would have been without Fox demanding that all of the dolls be young and hot.

quote:
Now that I've seen Faith, it seems to me that the characters she plays mostly all have the same tough girl personality
Yup. In fact, watching her on this show is a lot like watching her anywhere. Oh, now it's Echo as a mother, now it's Echo as a tough negotiator, now it's Echo as a ninja assassin, and now as an evil vampire slayer.

quote:
Whenever I criticize the choice of making Eliza Dushku the lead character, people inevitably defend her by saying she's a competent actress... and that's really the whole problem. She's a decent, well experienced actress usually capable of giving a good performance... and she's surrounded by a cast profoundly talented actors, most of whom could act the pants off of her. I would have absolutely no issue with her as a side character, or even as one of the main characters in an ensemble cast. But Whedon has relentlessly insisted in making the entire show revolve around her character, to the point where the opening credits don't even show any other actor. And that's destroying the show.

Indeed.

quote:
Of all the shows that needed to be a pure ensemble, with no 'main character', this premise was it.
Indeed.

quote:
I think it would have helped the audience to warm up to Echo if the base personality of Caroline had been at all likeable and interesting.
Indeed.

quote:
It's unlikely to survive, as the ratings are even worse than the Sarah Connor Chronicles last summer, and we know what happened there.
SCC was much more expensive to produce than Dollhouse.

I'm not one to keep watching a show I don't enjoy. But I still enjoy this show, and will keep watching it.

Dogbreath
Member # 11879

quote:
I would have loved to see what Dollhouse would have been without Fox demanding that all of the dolls be young and hot.

One gets the impression from this show that Joss Whedon has a very narrow criterion for what constitutes an attractive woman. Literally every single female on the show has more or less the same appearance: tall, dark complexion, long straight hair, very long and oval shaped face. It's very depressing if you're like me and aren't attracted to that physique. The only women I found at all attractive on the show were Sierra and Dewitt, and Olivia Williams is over twice my age! [Frown]

It would've been nice if they had just added a bit more variety. A fair skinned freckly redhead, or a buxom blond, or (god forbid!) a black woman or two would've made it a bit more interesting... the uniformity of appearance just added to the blandness. As is, I can't look at Eliza Dushku without thinking of a St. Bernard. I know her heavy lidded, slack jawed look is supposed to be mysterious and seductive, but it just reminds me of a big slobbering dog.

And it's made all the worse by the fact that the show sports beautiful men of all shapes and colors for the ladies! IMO it's unfortunate that tv shows now are willing to take male black protagonists seriously, but you almost never see a black female in a leading role. (and it'd be especially logical for the Dollhouse... what are you going to do when your clientele want something a little darker than the standard selection?)

Nighthawk
Member # 4176

Saw last week's episode yesterday on Hulu... It was brilliant! Sierra (I can't spell her real name) is truly amazing.

This is one of only three shows I watch regularly... and all three are at risk of cancellation. I'm cursed, I tell you!

Posts: 3486 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
You should charge money to *not* watch shows that people like! [Big Grin]
Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

quote:
Literally every single female on the show has more or less the same appearance
November doesn't fit the same mold, and she's as beautiful as anybody on the show.

[ October 25, 2009, 03:07 PM: Message edited by: mr_porteiro_head ]

Bella Bee
Member # 7027

- posted      Profile for Bella Bee   Email Bella Bee         Edit/Delete Post 
It doesn't make any sense that there wouldn't be any older dolls. What about all the rich young men with 'Graduate' fantasies,
or women who want to be swept off their feet by a silver haired fox?
Or the older people who want someone their own age, or to pretend that they've been married for fifty years?

And while November might not be a stick figure, she's not exactly huge, is she? What about the people who want someone really big?
Or a Little Person? Or a transsexual? They've got, presumably, at least 26 Dolls - there should be some serious variation.

They can change the doll's personalities, but they can't alter their bodies to that extent.

Posts: 1528 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nighthawk
Member # 4176

quote:
They've got, presumably, at least 26 Dolls - there should be some serious variation.
25, I would imagine. I would seriously doubt they'd have another one named "Alpha"... [Smile]
Dogbreath
Member # 11879

quote:
November doesn't fit the same mold, and she's as beautiful as anybody on the show.

What's different?

Tall: check! (5' 9" according to imdb)
White: check!
Dark complexion: check!
Long oval face: check!
Long straight hair: check!

She's a little more busty and a bit more round faced. But she's the exact same mold. If she's really the Dollhouse's idea of "variety", it makes me very sad.

Shanna
Member # 7900

- posted      Profile for Shanna   Email Shanna         Edit/Delete Post 
So I'm finally caught up.

Its unfortunate that the show will be canceled after an episode like that. Topher is developing, Boyd is mysterious, and can I go all teen girl right now and say that Sierra and Victor are like totally OTP!

I feel like I'm finally getting the character drama I've wanted from this show for the past year. I love Joss Whedon for two things: the characters and the one-liners. I can live with the fact that this show dialogue-wise sounds nothing like "Firefly" or "Buffy" but the lack of interesting characters was making me question whether was blinded by my inner Whedon fangirl.

But its like the writers heard my prayers. They put the spotlight on my favorite characters and gave the ones I hated a week off. If there had been a scene with Whiskey, I'd be overjoyed.

But no doubt Ballard and Echo will be back next week hogging the story. And I'll be back to playing solitaire while I watch.

Posts: 1733 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brinestone
Member # 5755

My greatest hope with this show is that it will jumpstart very busy and lucrative careers for the actors who play Sierra and Victor. They totally deserve it.
Geraine
Member # 9913

- posted      Profile for Geraine   Email Geraine         Edit/Delete Post 
Friday's episode about Sierra was one of the better episodes of the show. Possibly my second favorite.

Epitaph One was just so well put together that it has to be my favorite. That and it has one of my favorite characters (Whiskey) as well as Felicia Day in it.

Friday's episode gave us another glimpse at the beginning of Topher absolutely losing his mind as well. He says "Now I am talking to myself like Alpha." Looks like it is the beginning of the end.

Its a real shame that a show like this doesn't get a better time slot or the viewership it deserves, but because of the way the first half of the first season played out many people have already been turned off by it. The same thing happened with Terminator SCC. Fringe was in danger of this but they came back strong for the second half of the season.

I hope Dollhouse can pull out of this slump and continue on. I am really loving the show.

One question though.. In Epitaph One the ending sequence confused me. The characters climb up a ladder towards the top of the building they are in. Why? I fail to see how that is going to help them get to safety. Is there a helicopter up there? Is it just symbolism? Are there walkways that connect the buildings?

If I missed something let me know. I loved the episode but that last part confused me.

Posts: 1937 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nighthawk
Member # 4176

quote:
One question though.. In Epitaph One the ending sequence confused me. The characters climb up a ladder towards the top of the building they are in. Why? I fail to see how that is going to help them get to safety. Is there a helicopter up there? Is it just symbolism? Are there walkways that connect the buildings?
I found that kind of confusing because it was my understanding that the Dollhouse was underground in the first place: in "Epitath One" they do descend from ground level in to the Dollhouse main chamber, and in "Omega" Ballard and Alpha descend in to it as well.
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

quote:
Its a real shame that a show like this doesn't get a better time slot or the viewership it deserves, but because of the way the first half of the first season played out many people have already been turned off by it. The same thing happened with Terminator SCC.
I turned back in for the 2nd season of T:SCC, but didn't last long.

quote:
n Epitaph One the ending sequence confused me. The characters climb up a ladder towards the top of the building they are in. Why? I fail to see how that is going to help them get to safety. Is there a helicopter up there? Is it just symbolism?
I'm going with "symbolism".
kmbboots
Member # 8576

- posted      Profile for kmbboots   Email kmbboots         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Geraine:

Its a real shame that a show like this doesn't get a better time slot or the viewership it deserves, but because of the way the first half of the first season played out many people have already been turned off by it. The same thing happened with Terminator SCC. Fringe was in danger of this but they came back strong for the second half of the season.

And a better lead in show.
Posts: 11187 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geraine
Member # 9913

I agree, all actors in Fringe > Eliza Dushku

Nobody beats Walter...Nobody.

Posts: 1937 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The White Whale
Member # 6594

- posted      Profile for The White Whale           Edit/Delete Post 
Dollhouse won't be airing in November

Oy!

And the last episode was excellent. [Frown]

Posts: 1711 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geraine
Member # 9913

It says it will return after sweeps......

Anyone want to wager it just won't return?

On a side note, NBC is thinking about bringing Chuck back early, and the only timeslot available right now is on Friday night, the same hour Dollhouse is on.

I love Dollhouse but I do love me some Chuck.

Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
It will return.
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nighthawk
Member # 4176

It will return, but they're going to burn it until the end of the season: two episodes a day, back to back.
The White Whale
Member # 6594

- posted      Profile for The White Whale           Edit/Delete Post 
[Frown] It is cancelled [Frown]
Posts: 1711 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daventor
Member # 11981

- posted      Profile for daventor           Edit/Delete Post 
I just read the news. It sucks, but I really can't blame Fox on this one (still bitter at whoever was responsible for Firefly getting canned, though). They gave it a second season, but the numbers just were not good at all. As much as I enjoyed what I saw of it, there was never a large enough audience. It's business.
That said, I hope whatever the next big project is for Joss, I hope it's not with Fox. He needs to go Cable, I think.

On the bright side, Joss can get working full-time on Dr. Horrible 2 now.

Posts: 132 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clive Candy
Member # 11977

- posted      Profile for Clive Candy           Edit/Delete Post 
Right now they're finishing episode 11. That means episodes 12 and 13 will be made with the knowledge that they'll be the end of the series. Whedon better make them epic.
Posts: 532 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kmbboots
Member # 8576

- posted      Profile for kmbboots   Email kmbboots         Edit/Delete Post 
We can blame Fox for sticking it on Friday.
Posts: 11187 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.