FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Ask the next person anything :) (Page 7)

This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  15  16  17   
Author Topic: Ask the next person anything :)
Swampjedi
Member # 7374

- posted      Profile for Swampjedi   Email Swampjedi         Edit/Delete Post 
Sleeping.

What's your favorite flavor ice cream?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kristen
Member # 9200

- posted      Profile for Kristen   Email Kristen         Edit/Delete Post 
Ginger.

Are you a good loser?

Posts: 484 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaalDornick
Member # 8880

- posted      Profile for GaalDornick           Edit/Delete Post 
Depends entirely on who I lost to.

What's the smallest thing that gets you angry?

Posts: 2054 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
My shriveled heart.

What book are you reading right now?

Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
This one.

Creature of the Dark or Creature of the Light?

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
Creature of the Twilight.

What habit have you been working the longest on instilling in yourself (if any)?

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MandyM
Member # 8375

- posted      Profile for MandyM   Email MandyM         Edit/Delete Post 
Being more organized. It's not working.

Edited to change the question....

What should I get my husband for our anniversiary coming up? I have been doing the old-fashioned traditional gifts and this year is fruit and flowers. Ugh!

Posts: 1319 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
A vacation to a lush tropical paradise!

Do you "get" rap music?

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MandyM
Member # 8375

Nope! I don't think glorying crime is a good thing and I just don't like the way it sounds.

Would you rather retire to a log cabin in the woods or a luxurious yacht on the ocean? (Inspired by what is on the Travel Channel tonight)

Posts: 1319 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
log cabin in the woods?

Did you decide not to write your landmark?

Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MandyM
Member # 8375

No, I am. I have something saved on my computer at work and I am going to go pull it off tomorrow.

What is your secret vice?

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

This is.

What would you chose for your last meal?

mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
Orange passenger pigeon and roast dodo.

How many languages can you speak?

Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MandyM
Member # 8375

[ROFL] [ROFL]

Dang too slow. I had to deliberate about food.

Tante: Crab Alfredo and chocolate cake with ice cream.

mr p: Just one even after taking 3 and 1/2 years of French.

What's in YOUR wallet?

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

(Edit -- too slow)
For MPH:
One well.

For Mandy:
A little cash, driver's license, registration, proof of insurance, AAA card, Visa, Discover, Nursing License, phone list for the office, and business cards (but not mine)

Do you have a favorite Brandenburg Concerto?

mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

Nope. I don't know which one is which.

If you had gotten a tatoo ten years ago, what would it have been?

MandyM
Member # 8375

ack! I am just screwing it all up!

Tante: No, I wouldn't know one if I heard it.

mr p: I have no idea which is why I have never gotten a tattoo. I don't want to have to live with it the rest of my life.

What's in YOUR wallet?

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

M_P_H:
Herve Villechaize

What's say we just ignore MandyM, OK?

MandyM
Member # 8375

[Cry]

But won't you miss me?

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

I guess so.

What was the name of your first pet? And what kind of pet was it?

MandyM
Member # 8375

A gerbil named Fudge.

What is the radius of a circle whose centerpoint is (1,-1) and one of the points on the circle is (5,-3)? (Hubbie's math problem)

Princesska
Member # 8954

- posted      Profile for Princesska           Edit/Delete Post 
42. It's the answer to life, the universe, and everything, so it must be the answer to this.

What's the worst hairstyle you ever rocked?

Posts: 44 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

I don't think I've ever rocked a hairstyle.

Why are people always convinced that sytles of the past were all ugly, but that somehow the current sytles aren't?

dantesparadigm
Member # 8756

- posted      Profile for dantesparadigm           Edit/Delete Post 
Because kids these days are idiots, have you seen the clothes they wear?

If you were looking for the radius of a circle with a center point of (-1,1) and a point on the circle is (5,-3), would you use the distance formula or the Pythagorean theorem?

Posts: 959 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
distance formula, because I couldn't care less if I got the answer right or not. [Big Grin]

That's the one where the person who throws the textbook the furthest distance has the "right" answer, right? [Wink]

What is the first thing you would buy for yourself if you won the 10 million dollar FL lottery drawing tonight?

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Funny
Member # 4467

- posted      Profile for Mr.Funny           Edit/Delete Post 
A nice computer.

What is your favorite childhood memory?

Posts: 1466 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suminonA
Member # 8757

- posted      Profile for suminonA   Email suminonA         Edit/Delete Post 
Not dieyng at birth [Smile] [Ok, not an actual memory, but it must have happened, right?]

If I told you I was always wrong, would you believe me?

Posts: 1154 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
Nope.

What makes you happy?

Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rollainm
Member # 8318

- posted      Profile for rollainm   Email rollainm         Edit/Delete Post 
Lots of things, sleep and keylime pie being somewhere near the top.

What makes you sad?

Posts: 1945 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MandyM
Member # 8375

Getting up extra early to take my daughter to a $50 week-long cheerleading camp at the local high school just to sit there and watch her run around the gym while the cheerleaders sat around and talked to each other since there were no structured activities. Ugh! (I asked for a refund and we left after 2 hours of this)

So what should we do this week instead?

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

A vacation to a lush tropical paradise!

Would you rather clean the oven or the toilet?

sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
Toilet. Waaaay easier, and afterwards you get a clean toilet.

How do you deal with stress?

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swampjedi
Member # 7374

- posted      Profile for Swampjedi   Email Swampjedi         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a leaf in the wind.

How many times have you read the Ender books?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vonk
Member # 9027

- posted      Profile for vonk   Email vonk         Edit/Delete Post 
Most of the Shadow Books not more than two or three times; the Speaker Series... only the good lord knows, maybe half a dozen to a dozen times, at least twice as many times for EG itself.

Where does the red fern grow?

Posts: 2596 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MandyM
Member # 8375

Wherever you buried your dogs.

Do you think Tante will fund my vacation to a lush tropical paradise?

johnsonweed
Member # 8114

- posted      Profile for johnsonweed           Edit/Delete Post 
no.

laptop or desktop?

Posts: 514 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Desktop (wishes it was a laptop).

Who's afraid of the big bad wolf?

LordObsidian
Member # 9482

- posted      Profile for LordObsidian   Email LordObsidian         Edit/Delete Post 
As long as there is some form of weapon handy, not I.

Do you dare disturb the universe?

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus.

How are you?

Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
Doing great, thanks!

What light through yonder window breaks?

Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

- posted      Profile for Jeesh           Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know but it's bright!

Cream or sugar?

Posts: 1164 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordObsidian
Member # 9482

- posted      Profile for LordObsidian   Email LordObsidian         Edit/Delete Post 
lemon, two sugars if i can help it.

paper or plastic?

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dantesparadigm
Member # 8756

- posted      Profile for dantesparadigm           Edit/Delete Post 
Plastic.

First, Second, or Third Punic War?

Posts: 959 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnsonweed
Member # 8114

- posted      Profile for johnsonweed           Edit/Delete Post 
There was a third?

tom-A-to or tom-ah-to?

Posts: 514 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

- posted      Profile for Jeesh           Edit/Delete Post 
tom-A-to!

What is your opinion of Simon Cowell?

Posts: 1164 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rollainm
Member # 8318

Only person with any sense on that stupid show I can't help watching.

Why does Randy have to be so damn annoying?

Posts: 1945 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evie3217
Member # 5426

- posted      Profile for Evie3217   Email Evie3217         Edit/Delete Post 
Because he thinks he's being funny.

When was the last time you watched the sunrise?

Posts: 1789 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Two days ago...just before I went to bed. [Big Grin]

What is the most important quality in a relationship?

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rollainm
Member # 8318

Trust. Above all else.

How long have you been in your current relationship, and is he/she a keeper? (little over 3 years for me, and most definitely yes)

MidnightBlue
Member # 6146

- posted      Profile for MidnightBlue   Email MidnightBlue         Edit/Delete Post 
Six and a half months, and I think he is.

Do you consider yourself more of a lurker or an active poster?

Posts: 1547 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.