FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Ask the next person anything :) (Page 10)

This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  15  16  17   
Author Topic: Ask the next person anything :)
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, but only to throw it.

What is/was the best thing about the person who raised you (subjective to whomever you decide)?

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evie3217
Member # 5426

- posted      Profile for Evie3217   Email Evie3217         Edit/Delete Post 
That, no matter how mad I was at her, I still always knew that she loved me.

What's your favorite comic strip?

Posts: 1789 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
FoxTrot

That hard decision you made. Did you make the right one?

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaalDornick
Member # 8880

- posted      Profile for GaalDornick           Edit/Delete Post 
No, but it was the satisfying one.

Is the Pontiac Grand Am a good car?

Posts: 2054 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flaming Toad on a Stick
Member # 9302

- posted      Profile for Flaming Toad on a Stick   Email Flaming Toad on a Stick         Edit/Delete Post 
No, but it's a satisfying one.

Do you name your plants?

Posts: 1594 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamson
Member # 7808

- posted      Profile for Hamson   Email Hamson         Edit/Delete Post 
I did once, in 7th grade.

If you were alone in a room with the president with no surveillance or secret service present, what would you do?

Posts: 879 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

- posted      Profile for Sterling   Email Sterling         Edit/Delete Post 
Try to convince him not to make the tax cuts permanent and to consider a less divisive, more open tone on the subject of Iraq.

(What do you expect me to do... Put Cheney in power?) [Smile]

When's the last time you cried?

Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CRash
Member # 7754

- posted      Profile for CRash   Email CRash         Edit/Delete Post 
When my dog ran away a month or two ago.

How many full-sized marshmallows can you put in your mouth at once?

Posts: 973 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

- posted      Profile for Jeesh           Edit/Delete Post 
16. [Big Grin]

If I were to hand you a ham sandwich, would you eat it?

Posts: 1164 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
Only if there was mustard.

Which band is better: Pearl Jam or Nirvana?

Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Apparently, it's Nirvana, by a hair.

Why is it that you don't do what you know you ought to do?

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Kaczmarczyk
Member # 9067

- posted      Profile for Robin Kaczmarczyk   Email Robin Kaczmarczyk         Edit/Delete Post 
Used to be deoxy.org

Now it's hatrack

Posts: 379 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dab
Member # 7847

- posted      Profile for dab   Email dab         Edit/Delete Post 
Im sorry, i didn't hear the question...

When is the last time you made a brand new friend?

Posts: 104 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

A week or two ago, her name is Rose.

Why did I have a weird dream about Hatrack last night?

Posts: 1164 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suminonA
Member # 8757

- posted      Profile for suminonA   Email suminonA         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sure Freud would have explained that easily...

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?

Posts: 1154 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luet13
Member # 9274

- posted      Profile for Luet13   Email Luet13         Edit/Delete Post 
Ignorance is when knowledge is not available and people continue on blindly. Apathy is when knowledge is available but people don't care enough to do anything about it.

When is the next Radiohead album coming out?

Posts: 511 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know and I don't care. (It works so well for so many things, couldn't resist [Blushing] )

Can you manipulate the outcomes of your dreams?

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kristen
Member # 9200

- posted      Profile for Kristen   Email Kristen         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, but usually only when they are nightmares.

Is there any Diet soft drink whose taste you find indistinguishable from regular?

Posts: 484 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swampjedi
Member # 7374

- posted      Profile for Swampjedi   Email Swampjedi         Edit/Delete Post 
That Vault stuff, though I've only had one of each.

When you get deli-sliced sandwich meat, how thinly do you get it sliced?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

Thin.

What is your favorite animal?

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Humans. (To play with, not to eat).

Which animal do you think is the tastiest?

SteveRogers
Member # 7130

The tofurkey.

Which movie should I watch:

The Blues Brothers
The Iron Giant
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut
12 Monkeys

Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dab
Member # 7847

12 monkeys, although The Iron giant is a close 2nd.

What is the the best film that I probably have never seen?

Posts: 104 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

Parachute Pants (A series of short videos I made on someone else's cell phone. Can anyone say taking up all of the memory?)

Can I find what my brother bookmarked?

GaalDornick
Member # 8880

- posted      Profile for GaalDornick           Edit/Delete Post 
Yes and Yes.

Does the fact that "almost everyone in the world likes it" have any bearing on whether it is good or bad? If so, which one?

Posts: 2054 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

No. Popularity is not a reliable gauge of quality.

How many times a day do you figure that you wash your hands?

TheGrimace
Member # 9178

- posted      Profile for TheGrimace   Email TheGrimace         Edit/Delete Post 
about a half-dozen

Do you think that people as individuals are generally reasonable and intelligent, or reasonably unintelligent?

Posts: 1038 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe it's the individuals I associate with, but I think individuals are generally intellegent and compassionate.

Groups, however, are packs of wild dogs ready to tear you into shreads at the slightest (or complete lack of) provocation.

What's the dearest thing you would give up for Love?

Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

My cross. A gift from my brother, I always wear it.

What will be your ultimate demise?

Shawshank
Member # 8453

- posted      Profile for Shawshank   Email Shawshank         Edit/Delete Post 
That someone I love with literally stab me in the back.

What is more difficult- to die for someone or to live a life of sacrifice for that person?

Posts: 980 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phanto
Member # 5897

- posted      Profile for Phanto           Edit/Delete Post 
To live a life of sacrifice. Jumping in front of the bullet is easy. Not eating the ice cream is hard.

What is your opinion of the following image? <3 Does it look more like a heart than a moon?

Posts: 3060 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterh
Member # 5208

- posted      Profile for peterh   Email peterh         Edit/Delete Post 
It lools more like a weird ear than anything else. Other than that, I'd pick heart in a pickle.

What's something you feel sad about that by sharing, you'll feel better about?

Posts: 995 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

My dog had to be put to sleep. [Cry]

Will someone make me feel better and join me in the chat room?

Shawshank
Member # 8453

- posted      Profile for Shawshank   Email Shawshank         Edit/Delete Post 
I will. Now am.

What is your greatest fear?

Posts: 980 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Losing the people I love.

Are you satisfied with your appearance?

aragorn64
Member # 4204

- posted      Profile for aragorn64   Email aragorn64         Edit/Delete Post 
Depends on the day. [Smile]

When was the last time you broke something glass?

Posts: 290 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

This morning. I broke a glass bottle of cologne on the tile floor of my bathroom. Me. Naked and barefoot. Surrounded by shards of broken glass and a spreading puddle of shtink. Thanks for bringing back that painful memory.

Why don't you give me a nice paper cut and pour lemon juice on it?

aragorn64
Member # 4204

- posted      Profile for aragorn64   Email aragorn64         Edit/Delete Post 
Because I think we're out of lemon juice. [Smile]

Who invented barbed wire, anyway?

Posts: 290 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

According to this website, it was Joseph Glidden.

Is there anything about yourself that you fear is abnormal? What?

Jeesh
Member # 9163

I can read minds. [Big Grin]

If I dropped a $20 bill, would you give it back? (Be honest!)

Uprooted
Member # 8353

- posted      Profile for Uprooted   Email Uprooted         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes--if I saw that you dropped it. Probably wouldn't go looking for you if I just found it on the ground!

Do these pants make my butt look big?

Posts: 3149 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterh
Member # 5208

- posted      Profile for peterh   Email peterh         Edit/Delete Post 
No. It's big without the pants too.

What's one of your favorite smells?

Posts: 995 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suminonA
Member # 8757

- posted      Profile for suminonA   Email suminonA         Edit/Delete Post 
Spring breeze at seaside.

What's that question that you won't answer?

Posts: 1154 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deceased House
Member # 9388

- posted      Profile for Deceased House   Email Deceased House         Edit/Delete Post 
That one.

What ya gonna go when they come for you?

Posts: 59 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swampjedi
Member # 7374

- posted      Profile for Swampjedi   Email Swampjedi         Edit/Delete Post 
I will not go quietly into the night.

If the grass is always greener on the other side, is it because there's more crap over there?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uprooted
Member # 8353

- posted      Profile for Uprooted   Email Uprooted         Edit/Delete Post 
No, see, the grass is not actually greener over on the other side of the fence, it's just that it appears to be greener over there because the fence is a symbol of our boundaries; our perception that the grass is greener on the other side is simply representative of our desire to be free of those limitations.

To what lengths will you go to avoid work?

Posts: 3149 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joldo
Member # 6991

- posted      Profile for Joldo   Email Joldo         Edit/Delete Post 
Um . . . pretending to be terribly ill, though usually I just chaperone my brother and his girlfriend (Yeah, right).

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?

Posts: 1735 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dab
Member # 7847

i was too distracted looking for the star on the wrapper to ever count.

does ken lays death seem at all suspicious to you?

Javert
Member # 3076

- posted      Profile for Javert   Email Javert         Edit/Delete Post 
I actually made the comment that, if life were like the movies, this was totally a supervillain move. Somewhere his brain is being transplanted into a robot.

What's the weirdest thing you've found in your couch cushions?

Posts: 3852 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KarlEd
Member # 571

- posted      Profile for KarlEd   Email KarlEd         Edit/Delete Post 
A remote control for a TV I don't recall ever owning. And it wasn't a second-hand couch, either.

What would you buy first if you won the lottery? (You pick the amount you won.)

Posts: 6394 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.