FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » New Ender novel decided on (Page 8)

This topic comprises 27 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  25  26  27   
Author Topic: New Ender novel decided on
angelo
Member # 4402

- posted      Profile for angelo   Email angelo         Edit/Delete Post 
Ender's Beginning
Ender's Valentine
Ender's Trinity
Ender's Second Chance
Endeavor
Ender's Voyage Home
Endurance

These titles are based on Ender's new friend and sister being his closets family and/or his need for encouragement and courage to complete his quest.

If we knew more details about that other guy... like does he betray Ender, is he compassionate, self-sacrificing, or embittered, we could make the titles more significant. But I suppose that's something you'll have to decide yourself, Mr. Card.

Posts: 6 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendil18
Member # 3180

- posted      Profile for Earendil18   Email Earendil18         Edit/Delete Post 
Should I even bother trying this late in the thread? Surrre! [Razz] Let me go through the dictionary and I'll get back to you.
Posts: 1236 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MagusFire
Member # 6780

- posted      Profile for MagusFire   Email MagusFire         Edit/Delete Post 
I think I'm going to have to throw my support to 'Ender Adrift'. either that or my own 'Ender's Reflection'. But I think Adrift just sounds right.
Posts: 26 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belgarath
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Belgarath   Email Belgarath         Edit/Delete Post 
what no one likes?

Enders Cross

[Roll Eyes] [Angst] [Blushing] [Dont Know]

Posts: 40 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrSquicky
Member # 1802

- posted      Profile for MrSquicky   Email MrSquicky         Edit/Delete Post 
Ender's Wake

I don't think that it's just my perverse nature that makes me think that would be a good title( but probably only if there was going to some boating in the book. However, considering the antipathy OSC feels for the reference, I don't think that'll happen.

Posts: 10177 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brian_Berlin
Member # 6900

- posted      Profile for Brian_Berlin   Email Brian_Berlin         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm HIGHLY in favor of having a nautical novel.

Ender's Wake - I really like it.

Posts: 116 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheHumanTarget
Member # 7129

- posted      Profile for TheHumanTarget           Edit/Delete Post 
I have given up all hope that this post will be useful to anyone. Unless you're looking for perhaps the longest list of synonyms you could ever find.
Posts: 1480 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBee91
Member # 7475

- posted      Profile for LilBee91           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, one thing's for sure, OSC won't be running out of essentially useless titles for a while.
Posts: 46 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrSquicky
Member # 1802

- posted      Profile for MrSquicky   Email MrSquicky         Edit/Delete Post 
Two Wiggins, a Beanlet, and a Pizza Place (self-explanatory)

Much Ado About Ender (The Beanlet, who being a bastard is necessarily evil, tricks Ender into thinking that Valentine was conspiring to ally with the Hive Queen to destroy the human race. In reality, it was a man in a dress and wig wearing a name tag that said "Hi, my name is Valentine" and a hologram of a supermagnified ant. Valentine pretends to die when Ender accuses her and...yeah, that's all I got).

The Illustrated Ender (After a night out drinking with his old Battleschool chums, Ender wakes up with tattoos covering his entire body. Then he walks around and tells people the stories of what his tattoos are about, but gets arrested when he refuses to put his pants back on during a particularly involved story about a helium balloon, a sad clown, and the girl who loved them both.)

Foundation and Ender (The expanding Earth colonization comes across a star system full of people talking about their great Encyclopedia and trying get the colonists to worship atomic energy as a god. After starring at them quizzically for a little bit, then exlaiming "Oooh wow. You've got atomic energy!" Ender Doctor Devices them out of existence, bringing a different meaning to the name of the planet Terminus.)

Posts: 10177 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AbeLinclon
Member # 6923

- posted      Profile for AbeLinclon   Email AbeLinclon         Edit/Delete Post 
I think these four titles hit out for me.

Ender's Aftertermath or The Aftermath of Ender(uhh duh it's the aftermath of Ender's battles.)

Ender's Elba (Napolean bonaparte was exiled to the island Elba and Ender is sort of being exiled when he's sent away.)

Ender's Propaganda or The Propaganda of Ender (People are now putting the word out about how ENders was a bad person because he kiled off an entire race of beings. He's the Xenocide.)

(I also like Ender the Xenocide. Idk who came up with it but yeah. It wouldn't work though because [Hail] Mr. Card [Hail] said how we couldn't have words in it from other titles because people might be confused so yeah like Xenocide couldn't be in the title.)

-Abe [Hat]

Posts: 42 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brian_Berlin
Member # 6900

- posted      Profile for Brian_Berlin   Email Brian_Berlin         Edit/Delete Post 
Dr. Strangebean or How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Molecular Disruptor Device
Posts: 116 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Azuki Bean
Member # 7449

- posted      Profile for Azuki Bean   Email Azuki Bean         Edit/Delete Post 
I can't believe that there's been 8 pages and this hasn't posted yet;

Ender's Student

It could be a perfect description of the plot, I mean, Bean's son, who thinks he's the son of the nemesis Achilles being taught by an unsuspecting Xenocide.

Also,

Ender's Friend

If we're going to require the Ender's Noun formula then we might as well use just that, Ender's Noun.

Anyway, I hope Mr. Card is still watching this thread, at least in passing...

Posts: 9 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Judas
Member # 7355

- posted      Profile for Judas   Email Judas         Edit/Delete Post 
I really like ' Ender's Wake ' and ' Shadows and Monsters ' and ' Ender in Exile '

There's lots of interesting titles.

-Judas

Posts: 132 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brian_Berlin
Member # 6900

I'm still with Ender the Dragon, ESPECIALLY after seeing THIS

http://www.seashanty.org/b3ta/ender_the_dragon.jpg

[ March 16, 2005, 09:37 AM: Message edited by: Brian_Berlin ]

wigginclone
Member # 7535

- posted      Profile for wigginclone   Email wigginclone         Edit/Delete Post 
rhyme time part 8 billion

Ender's Name(the story of his name going from Ender to Andrew)

Ender's Shame (the story of how his shame, over being the xenocide, keeps him from loving this women until he finds a home for the HQ

Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dada
Member # 7542

- posted      Profile for Dada   Email Dada         Edit/Delete Post 
Ender's Phoenix
Ender's Eclipse
Ender's Liberty
Ender's Flight (double meaning)

SOTG'd ending is still haunting!

Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin]

My favorite part of this thread is the reminder of just how funny Squicky can be! [Hat]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MidnightBlue
Member # 6146

- posted      Profile for MidnightBlue   Email MidnightBlue         Edit/Delete Post 
Riding Ender's Wave (to continue with the nautical theme)

[ March 14, 2005, 09:13 PM: Message edited by: MidnightBlue ]

Posts: 1547 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wannabeenderwiggin
Member # 7545

- posted      Profile for wannabeenderwiggin   Email wannabeenderwiggin         Edit/Delete Post 
how about: Enders Voyage
or better yet: Before The Speaker [The Wave] [Party]

Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBee91
Member # 7475

- posted      Profile for LilBee91           Edit/Delete Post 
Ender's Fight
And more nauticalness:
Starboard Ender
Ender's Port
USS Ender
Ender's Dive

Posts: 46 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkKnight
Member # 7536

- posted      Profile for DarkKnight   Email DarkKnight         Edit/Delete Post 
Holy Moly there are a lot of titles!!!
How about: (and forgive me if these were already used, it's hard to remember 369 posts!)

Ender's Grief
Ender's Madness
Ender's Redemption
Ender's

A new trilogy
Ender: A New Bean
Ender: The Bean strikes back
Ender: Return of the Bean
Food for thought
Ender: Not just for breakfast anymore
Ender: He's whats for dinner

Nautical Theme
Ender's Reef

Drug reference them
Ender's Reefer

Posts: 1918 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gryphonesse
Member # 6651

- posted      Profile for Gryphonesse   Email Gryphonesse         Edit/Delete Post 
I have actually read *all* 8 pages. Y'all have serious issues - and I guess I do too because I'm laughing myself sick. My co-workers think I have finally snapped.

Suggestions I really like: (for what it's worth)
Ender's Passage
Ender's Flight
Ender adrift

an idea I developed from another poster's suggestion:
Phoenix: Ender in the ashes

and can i just add that the Doobie Brothers has been going thru my head since page one... "Ender is just alright with me.." [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 262 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
I told my husband about this list. His double entendre entry:

Ender Beginning.

Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mindbowels
Member # 7407

- posted      Profile for Mindbowels           Edit/Delete Post 
How about... and hopefully these are not repeats...

Ender's Giant

Ender's Puppy

Ender's Child

Posts: 57 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MidnightBlue
Member # 6146

- posted      Profile for MidnightBlue   Email MidnightBlue         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Ender's Puppy
4-1-01 (towards the bottom of the page)
Posts: 1547 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChocoTuar
Member # 6854

- posted      Profile for ChocoTuar   Email ChocoTuar         Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe something with "Ender" is the wrong idea. Some of you should try that, if only to see how it sounds. I would, but I SUCK at things like this.
Posts: 29 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scottneb
Member # 676

- posted      Profile for scottneb           Edit/Delete Post 
From the first post in the thread:

Mr. Card said, "What I don't have is a title. The only rule is that it must have the name "Ender" in it. My first thought is: "Ender Voyaging." My most hated title so far is: "Ender: Spaceman!" There's such a fine line between good titles and hideous ones."

[ March 15, 2005, 06:06 PM: Message edited by: scottneb ]

Posts: 1660 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scottneb
Member # 676

- posted      Profile for scottneb           Edit/Delete Post 
... on a related note:

Ender: Ebertification

[EDIT] I think I have a new favorite word (even though I have no clue what it means).

[ March 15, 2005, 06:09 PM: Message edited by: scottneb ]

Posts: 1660 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Jane
Member # 7249

- posted      Profile for Lady Jane   Email Lady Jane         Edit/Delete Post 
I like Ender and Valentine, but it could possibly be because I want to read that book.

Ender On
In Ender's Day
Ender Absolute
All About Ender

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WntrMute
Member # 7556

- posted      Profile for WntrMute           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
(I’m looking for a word. I know what it means but I can’t think of it. It’s something like the government influence’s us to think some way. Like if we control the press then we can control this stuff or the way we think. I can’t think of it. If I do then I’ll edit this post)

That would be 'fnord.' However, "Ender's Fnord" would have to be about the time before Andrew founded the new religion of Speakerism and flirted with Discordianism.
"Ender's Slack" would obviously be about the ten minutes he investigated the Church of the Sub-Genius.

However, this is all irrelevant. I have the title to the new Ender pre-SftD novel:
Ender and Val's Excellent Adventure.

(*beat*)

Make sure you spell my name right in the acknowledgements.

(*beat*)

Look, I signed up for this forum just to post that!!!

Seriously, and I think these have been mentioned, I think that Ender's Legacy or Ender's Shame would be better.

It would be the time frame when the Xenocide was still looked at ambivilently, since there would still be many people who would remember the Buggers as a horror and a nightmare, but the Hive Queen and Hegemon would have started to make an impact. I think that Ender would choose to go to a world that wouldn't have anyone from his jeesh on it. He would have heard about everything they went through from Peter, and would probably think that they resented him leaving right after the Bugger War was over.

No references to Demosthenese's Heirachy of Foreigness can be made, as some have done, because she wrote that on Trondheim -- the planet where she married Jakt.

Actually, I think that the title could not have 'Ender' in it. In some ways it feels forced and it is certainly something of a silly cliche. Let's face it, Speaker for the Dead did pretty OK, and it didn't have 'Ender' in it.
I say, write the book first and THEN decide what to title it.

The title should be what the book is about, the book shouldn't be written around what the title is about.

[ March 15, 2005, 09:34 PM: Message edited by: WntrMute ]

Posts: 218 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trance
Member # 6623

- posted      Profile for trance   Email trance         Edit/Delete Post 
From what I gathered in reading the third chapter in the preveiw for SotG is that the mom is going to try to raise the child to be like Achillies and try to conquer (I haven't read SotG yet but from what I have gathered from this forum, that's the mother and child that leaves). So if this child is raised and is of that age to try and conquer and with Bean's genetic brilliance.....the conflic of the novel is easy to see somewhat-a conflict between Ender and this child. So what about.....

[Evil] Ender's Nemesis [Evil Laugh]

Posts: 112 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChocoTuar
Member # 6854

- posted      Profile for ChocoTuar   Email ChocoTuar         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
From the first post in the thread:

Mr. Card said, "What I don't have is a title. The only rule is that it must have the name "Ender" in it. My first thought is: "Ender Voyaging." My most hated title so far is: "Ender: Spaceman!" There's such a fine line between good titles and hideous ones."

I read that. I'm just brainstorming.
Posts: 29 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trance
Member # 6623

- posted      Profile for trance   Email trance         Edit/Delete Post 
I would also like to add that that name would attract alot of attention.....an actual enemy of Ender that could pose as a leathal threat to the colony or greater and a formatable opponent to Ender himself....something so disasterous that he would never mention it in the future books (but obviously not as bad as the Xenocide preformed by ender). Such a book would attract alot of attention. And this child could also use Ender's Xenocide status against him in alot of ways. Ender has only had one real enemy other than himself and that was the Buggers so let him have another enemy just as dangerous. So let the name be.....

[Evil] Ender's Nemesis [Evil Laugh]

Posts: 112 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chapadura
Member # 7557

- posted      Profile for chapadura   Email chapadura         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm. I was expecting Beany Boy to show up about the time his dad & siblings get pulled out of relativity, have a modified descolada fix their genes, maybe Father Bean becomes Peter/Ender's right hand man (again, for both) against Beany Boy, maybe a new Petra springs from someone's mind, thus averting an unfortunate love triangle, etc. A Randi-and-son book would kill some of that. But as long as Randi goes up in flames at some point, I suppose justice will have been done.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Einnz
Member # 7558

- posted      Profile for Einnz   Email Einnz         Edit/Delete Post 
Ender's Colony, Ender's Fleet, Travel with Ender, Ender Ends Here, The last days of Ender, Away from Ender, Ender's Star, Ender's Planet, Ender Came, Speaker for Ender, The Peace of Ender, Ender's Speaker, Ender's Legacy, Ender and the Hegemon. Ender and all Ramans. From Ender to Varelse.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swede
Member # 7560

- posted      Profile for Swede   Email Swede         Edit/Delete Post 
Anybody but me thinking that all the superintelligent people in Children of the Mind is descadents to Bean (with some modifications)?
Posts: 132 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
In which we get to meet Ender again and everything that was unclear is explained
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay
Member # 5786

- posted      Profile for Jay   Email Jay         Edit/Delete Post 
Ender’s Achilles
Ender’s Bean

The Bean of Ender’s Achilles

Here I was thinking that Bean’s Achilles baby would be the bad guy in the linking novel. Guess that’s still not ruled out through this novel idea. Ender could inadvertently somehow help the kid figure out how to track Bean or something like that.

I like the Ender’s Way title too though

Posts: 2845 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MidnightBlue
Member # 6146

quote:
Anybody but me thinking that all the superintelligent people in Children of the Mind is descadents to Bean (with some modifications)?
This has been asked before, and I'm going to answer with one of the classic questions: How do Bean and Petra's kids turn chinese?
AntiCool
Member # 7386

- posted      Profile for AntiCool   Email AntiCool         Edit/Delete Post 
And I'll answer it again. One of their kids, let's say Andrew, marries a Chinese girl. Their kids marry Chinese, as do their kids, as do their kids. In just a few generations, those descendants will be Chinese.

edit: I don't think this will happen in the books, but the answer is just so obvious.

[ March 16, 2005, 10:57 AM: Message edited by: AntiCool ]

Posts: 1002 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

- posted      Profile for kaioshin00   Email kaioshin00         Edit/Delete Post 
Ender stand?
Posts: 2756 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orson Scott Card
Administrator
Member # 209

- posted      Profile for Orson Scott Card           Edit/Delete Post 
i really like Ender Adrift, too.

The reason for including Ender in the title is precisely because the Speaker books did NOT "do all right." Now, we all know that the reason for the steadily decreasing sales of each book in the series is that (a) they are more demanding, more adult books and (b) each book is of a different subgenre of sf, with each subgenre increasingly less popular.

But it is also true that one must have a resemblance among titles in a series in order for them to give each other the maximum boost in sales. And titling is about communicating to the reader something of the experience that reading the book will provide. If we want readers to instantly grasp that here is a book that include the original Ender character, the clearest, simplest way is to include Ender's name in the title.

That's why Ender's Shadow was titled as it was - and why the later books kept the word Shadow, but NOT the word Ender.

Ender Adrift ...

Meanwhile, those of you who fret that this thread is too long and it will be useless must realize THIS IS HOW BRAINSTORMING WORKS. Even if the title that is eventually chosen was in the first ten posts, you still go through a vast quantity of possible names, INCLUDING THE JOKES, in order to satisfy yourself that you have really chosen the best one.

Settling too soon on one title, or failing to make suggestions because there have already been many suggestions, defeats the point of brainstorming. so does self-editing, as in "i won't suggest this because it is 'dumb'" - especially because people who think this way are usually depressive personalities who define "dumb" as "thought of by me."

Posts: 2005 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheHumanTarget
Member # 7129

- posted      Profile for TheHumanTarget           Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with the statement about brain-storming being usefull, but this seems more like a category 5 brain-hurricane. [Smile]
Posts: 1480 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MagusFire
Member # 6780

- posted      Profile for MagusFire   Email MagusFire         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, having Ender in the title will help link it to the Shadow series AND the other Ender books.

Ender's Aim
Ender's Roam(ing)
Ender Astray
Ender Aloft

Ender's Bearing
Ender's Headway
Ender's Reach

Ender Avast
Ender Afore
Ender Above

Helmsman Ender
Captain Ender [Big Grin]
Ender's Apex
Ender Overboard
Leagues of Ender
Ender: Navigator
Ender: Messenger

Traveller Ender

Wayward Ender

A lot of these obviously come from nautical terms, which seem to match the setting rather nicely (as someone pointed out).

[ March 16, 2005, 12:15 PM: Message edited by: MagusFire ]

Posts: 26 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkKnight
Member # 7536

- posted      Profile for DarkKnight   Email DarkKnight         Edit/Delete Post 
Ender Adrift does have a certain ring to it.
Posts: 1918 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Jane
Member # 7249

- posted      Profile for Lady Jane   Email Lady Jane         Edit/Delete Post 
Ender, After
Ender and the Next Generation
Ender's Flight
Ender Magister (he becomes the teacher)

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katarain
Member # 6659

- posted      Profile for Katarain   Email Katarain         Edit/Delete Post 
From Ender to Andrew
Ender's Transition
Ender's Change
Ender Grows Up
Ender's Beginner
Becoming Ender
Ender: Becoming Andrew
Ender's Revelation

I didn't have time to read ALL of the pages of posts here, so if I got one here someone already did, sorry!!

I couldn't think of anything "gold" anyway.

-Katarain

Posts: 2880 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katarain
Member # 6659

- posted      Profile for Katarain   Email Katarain         Edit/Delete Post 
Ender's Mission
Ender's Saga
Ender's Light
Ender's Fight
Ender's Ghost
Ender's Haunting
Ender's Hate
Ender's Fate
Ender's Mate
Ender Dates
Ender Waits
Ender Roams
Ender's Home
Ender's Play
Ender's Played
Ender's Maven
Ender's Haven
Ender's Hell
Ender's Escape
Ender's Horror
Ender's Place
Ender Interrupted
Ender's Journey
Ender's Anger
Ender's Witness
Ender's Valley
Ender's People
Ender's Tears
Ender's Fear
Ender's Whisper
Ender's Adventures
Ender's Desk-Job
Ender Gets Laid Off
Ender Politicizes
Ender Works
Ender Rolls
Ender Joins a Band
Ender: Travelling Hobo
Ender's Search
Ender's Vision
Ender Ends Then Starts Again

That was fun... [Smile] Sorry if I repeated someone else's.

-Katarain

Posts: 2880 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
Ender Sings the Blues
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AbeLinclon
Member # 6923

- posted      Profile for AbeLinclon   Email AbeLinclon         Edit/Delete Post 
I know that thie title was supposed to have "Ender" in it but I just thought taht this was to great to pass off of. I thought this title rocked the world. Srry it probably isn't that great. But yeah.. I like it.

[Hail] [Hail] [Hail] [Hail] [Hail] [Hail] Shadow of the Womb

[Party]

-Abe [Hat]

Posts: 42 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 27 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  25  26  27   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.