FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » If you wanted to date ANY Hatracker who would it be? (Page 7)

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: If you wanted to date ANY Hatracker who would it be?
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
We'll always have Paris.

No, wait. We won't.

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

- posted      Profile for Rakeesh   Email Rakeesh         Edit/Delete Post 
Speaking for myself on an issue so personal, I wouldn't think that'd be wrong of you to delete, Annie. I'm someone who doesn't usually like post-deletions at all.
Posts: 17164 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd date Hobbes [Smile] !

And for those saying this is of course all plantonic...well duh! [Wink]

Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think there's anything wrong with what you posted, Annie, and it is appropriate that people here find out you and Hobbes are no longer together.
Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
We'll always have Paris.
Well, I might be there six weeks before you get there. We could take similar pictures and you could PS me into them. Or I could leave little notes on the inside of the bathroom stall in the Louvre or something.
Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought it appropriate, just to avoid confusion and awkwardness, that people here know.

On the other hand, speaking of my manner of delivery... well, that's where we get into the confusion and awkwardness.

Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

Frisco: That would be hilarious. Okay. Eiffel Tower, southeast corner, around 4:00 pm.

[ July 13, 2005, 04:11 PM: Message edited by: katharina ]

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
((((Annie)))) ((((Hobbes))))
Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

I'm actually quite fine. And that's part of why I think I'm a jerk.
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim-Me
Member # 6426

- posted      Profile for Jim-Me   Email Jim-Me         Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't have an issue with it either, Annie. Up to you whether it stays or goes (like you need me to tell you that).
Posts: 3846 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

I suppose it might as well stay. At least the warning remains valid. [Razz]
Katarain
Member # 6659

- posted      Profile for Katarain   Email Katarain         Edit/Delete Post 
My mom used to tell me that the one who does the breaking up usually doesn't have as hard a time because they've already gone through the closure period while they were making the decision to end it. And the one who was broken up with needs that same time to deal with it.

Just a general observation... So I wouldn't feel so terrible about not feeling bad anymore. Of course, I don't know you or Hobbes. Just thought I'd share...

Posts: 2880 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beatrice
Member # 4705

- posted      Profile for Beatrice           Edit/Delete Post 
I would date Dante. He's freakin' hot.
Posts: 12 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
*curious if Frisco intended to leave the note in the women's restroom or the men's
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

Maybe the bathroom in the Egyptian palace exhibit.
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
Raia told me about seeing someone from the other border of Indiana - Kentucky...

But damn, I'll always be a loner. And it's not as if I'm a lurker!

Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

quote:
*curious if Frisco intended to leave the note in the women's restroom or the men's
Well, which of us do you think is more likely to go into the bathroom of the opposite sex?
Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
That is what I was figuring, yes. Although kat will be traveling with her brother and could have him look for notes.
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

quote:
Well, which of us do you think is more likely to go into the bathroom of the opposite sex?
Accidentally?

Added: Now curiosity demands I see the Egyptian bathroom exhibit.

Sopwith
Member # 4640

- posted      Profile for Sopwith   Email Sopwith         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, as a wonderfully, happily married guy and just on the hypothetical...

Mack
Elizabeth
Farmgirl
Eljay
and, if my gate swung that way, KarlEd is a heck of a guy.

But truly, so many interesting people here, wish I had the chance to know all of ya better.

Posts: 2848 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Raia told me about seeing someone from the other border of Indiana - Kentucky...
Seriously, I have no idea what (or who) you're referring to. Marek and I went out, but that was almost two years ago.
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Sopwith, that is funny, because I think we are all sort of tomboys. (and thanks)
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't keep track with who and when, Raia.

You're dumping and dating like hell. Life ain't in a rush, even if life expectancy goes down! ;-p.

Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
No, she's really not, Jonathan. She's only dated a few guys (four, really) in the past few years, and three of the relationships were fairly lengthy.
Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xavier
Member # 405

- posted      Profile for Xavier   Email Xavier         Edit/Delete Post 
Jonathan, mind your own business. [No No]
Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

- posted      Profile for Primal Curve           Edit/Delete Post 
I know, John, I felt the same way about her when she rejected my advances too. She kept saying how I was getting too fresh with her.
Posts: 4753 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

Hey, I take all my dating advice from 15-year-old boys. How could they be wrong? I say listen to him without reservation.
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Jonathan Howard:

But damn, I'll always be a loner. And it's not as if I'm a lurker!

quote:
Originally posted by Frisco:

Hey, I take all my dating advice from 15-year-old boys. How could they be wrong? I say listen to him without reservation.

[ROFL]
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

Note:

;-p = j/k.

Sopwith
Member # 4640

- posted      Profile for Sopwith   Email Sopwith         Edit/Delete Post 
Tomboys?!?!?! Bah! Ladies of character and charm each and every one!

[Big Grin]

Posts: 2848 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

If Frisco says you should listen to me - you should listen to Frisco.
Boris
Member # 6935

- posted      Profile for Boris   Email Boris         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I don't keep track with who and when, Raia.

You're dumping and dating like hell. Life ain't in a rush, even if life expectancy goes down! ;-p.

Change the dumping part to being dumped and this is more me [Smile]
Posts: 3003 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mothertree
Member # 4999

- posted      Profile for mothertree   Email mothertree         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought this was turning into one of those threads where you just check the last few posts. Until I saw annie's chain of thought. But I stopped compulsively searching for the post in question after a page or so. I think it's good to delete posts if they hurt feelings (including your own) but if you are going to discuss the deletion it might be good to just put [content deleted by so and so] rather than actually delete the post so that the crazy people don't go even crazier looking for it. If that's what happened. It may have happend more than an hour ago and so more than one page went past.

(((Annie)))

(((Hobbes)))

And I don't understand who broke up with who. But I figure it's not really my business.

Posts: 2010 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
If I could only pick one male, I'd be torn between Happy Camper, Tom Davidson, Icarus. Frisco isn't sarcastic enough ;p

As for females, Aja Stray and her female significant other, Suneun, CT and Leonide, would make the list.

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Christy and I had an amusing conversation about this. We have our own lists, but the world shall never see them. [Smile]
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

honestj;ly (sorry I'm surferring from insane sleep deprevaiton due to work, and drunkeniss right now) the biggest requirement for me in a long term relatiosnhip is that they has to be able to make me laguh.

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

I'm goingo be ashameld of my spellinnng nin the mornign.

Guess there are worse things one ocould be ashamed of afterdx a night of dbauchery.

eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
I thought the Drunken Posting thread was on GreNME?
Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

- posted      Profile for Taalcon   Email Taalcon         Edit/Delete Post 
Banna singlehandedly just made this thread better.
Posts: 2689 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
I like dbauchery .

An ambitous word to even attempt, and somehow the misspelling works.

Maybe an apostrophe could improve it even further - d'bauchery. French and classy, dontcha know. [Smile]

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Boon and I have decided we need our own hoochie stable.

But without the hoochie. Just all the Jatraqueras who we think are awesome, living kind of communally. We're trying to decide what to do about the husband issue.

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
O_O
Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

- posted      Profile for Taalcon   Email Taalcon         Edit/Delete Post 
I hereby nominate d'bauchery as a new Official Hatrack Word.

Will anyone second?

Posts: 2689 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Seconded...

[Big Grin]

Icky, I knew what I meant, so there! [Big Grin]

Actually, while it was not a graceful sentance, it did make sense...

I think.

What did I mean again? [Big Grin]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh Choobak, I can't forget Choobak. [Big Grin]
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

Of course you couldn't.

Hey, even if I'm a loner - I got married youngest here, I believe.

Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Hey, even if I'm a loner - I got married youngest here, I believe.

Say what?!
Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

Corwin, don't tell me YOU didn't have a first grade marriage... [Razz]

Jonathan, I seriously don't have a fly-by-night dumping and dating routine. I really don't. This is how unpleasant rumors get started.

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Raia:
Corwin, don't tell me YOU didn't have a first grade marriage...

Suuure, 'cause marriage is what I think about all the time... o_O
Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

*giggle*
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  14  15  16   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.