FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Ask the next person anything :) (Page 12)

This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17   
Author Topic: Ask the next person anything :)
Jeesh
Member # 9163

- posted      Profile for Jeesh           Edit/Delete Post 
Not that I know of.

What will you be doing in exactly 10 years?

Posts: 1164 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
Existing.

Would you rather be dipped in hot wax or hot magma?

Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MandyM
Member # 8375

- posted      Profile for MandyM   Email MandyM         Edit/Delete Post 
Hot wax. I hear it is good for the skin. If not, I could cover myself in a huge strips of paper towel and get rid of all that unwanted hair.

What kind of candy would you choose if you were standing in the middle of a huge candy shop?

Posts: 1319 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
chocolate covered chocolate.

Without hope, there can be no ______ ? (fill in the blank)

Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
Hope.

If Pete and Re-Pete are sitting on a fence, and Pete falls off, who's left?

Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

No one.

What was the last thing you made?

Posts: 1164 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
ThisComic.

Do you regularly update your machine with Microsoft's automatic updates?

Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterh
Member # 5208

- posted      Profile for peterh   Email peterh         Edit/Delete Post 
Not this one. It's a Mac.

What's the longest amount of time you've ever spent on a single airplane?

Posts: 995 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

I've never been on an airplane.

Have you ever had Mac 'n Cheese with salsa?

sweetbaboo
Member # 8845

- posted      Profile for sweetbaboo   Email sweetbaboo         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes and it's not as good as with plain ole ketchup.

What time is it where you are?

Posts: 697 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
8:49 pm

Are there any of OSC's books that you just didn't like at all? Which?

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happymann
Member # 9559

- posted      Profile for happymann   Email happymann         Edit/Delete Post 
yes

how hot is it outside?

Posts: 258 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JennaDean
Member # 8816

- posted      Profile for JennaDean   Email JennaDean         Edit/Delete Post 
Way too.

What should I make for lunch?

Posts: 1522 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happymann
Member # 9559

Spinach salad.

How many friends of yours are online?

Posts: 258 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MandyM
Member # 8375

All my friends are online.

Why does my dog eat poopy diapers out of the trash and how can I get her to stop without getting a padlock for the trashcan?

Posts: 1319 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vonk
Member # 9027

- posted      Profile for vonk   Email vonk         Edit/Delete Post 
Feed the baby something that doesn't make the poopies so darn delicious or maybe add an ingredient to the poopy diapers that the dog is very adverse to.

If I saw you in heaven, would you still remember me?

Posts: 2596 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happymann
Member # 9559

yes

what was the last book you finished?

Gwen
Member # 9551

- posted      Profile for Gwen           Edit/Delete Post 
Anthem, by Ayn Rand.

Which OSC books have you not read?

Posts: 283 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JennaDean
Member # 8816

- posted      Profile for JennaDean   Email JennaDean         Edit/Delete Post 
Treasure Box
Hart's Hope
First Meetings in the Enderverse

... I think that's it.

Which was your favorite OSC book outside of Ender's Game?

Posts: 1522 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
Hart's Hope is my absolute favorite.

How long did it take you to read The Fountainhead?

Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gwen
Member # 9551

I haven't.

How are you today?

Posts: 283 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

Ticked off.

Is vacuuming really nesessary?

Raventhief
Member # 9002

- posted      Profile for Raventhief   Email Raventhief         Edit/Delete Post 
Not if you have a proper broom.

Luck or fate?

Posts: 354 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gwen
Member # 9551

If it's bad, it's fate. If it's good, it's luck.

Is someone who assumes the worst of people a cynic, a pessimist, or a realist?

suminonA
Member # 8757

- posted      Profile for suminonA   Email suminonA         Edit/Delete Post 
It would be pessimistic to say “realist”, realistic to say “cynic” and cynical to say “pessimist”.

Do you know why clear sky is blue during the day?

Posts: 1154 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raventhief
Member # 9002

- posted      Profile for Raventhief   Email Raventhief         Edit/Delete Post 
Yup, light refraction and scattering.

If your best friend wanted to give you $100 for no reason, would you take it?

Posts: 354 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
No.

If you had to face "Sophie's Choice" what would you do?

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KarlEd
Member # 571

- posted      Profile for KarlEd   Email KarlEd         Edit/Delete Post 
Turn down the sound and play the soundtrack to Moulin Rouge.

Would you rather be omniscient or omnipotent?

Posts: 6394 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suminonA
Member # 8757

- posted      Profile for suminonA   Email suminonA         Edit/Delete Post 
Definitely onmipotent. I'll be omniscient anyways at the end of time.

What would you do first if you were to become omnipotent?

Posts: 1154 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happymann
Member # 9559

Write a book, or two.

When was your last flying dream?

Gwen
Member # 9551

I've never had a flying dream. Once during a lucid dream I managed to jump really high, and a few times I've floated, but never flown.

What element of your dreams occurs most often?

happymann
Member # 9559

Flying.

What do you think of Neil Gaiman's Sandman graphic novels?

Raventhief
Member # 9002

I try not to.

Where did I put my shorts?

happymann
Member # 9559

"In the hamper."
"I have a hamper?"

Can you name the movie the above quote comes from?

The Pixiest
Member # 1863

Ghostbusters 2.

What do you do when you're sad?

vonk
Member # 9027

Listen to funk music and self medicate.

Do you miss the Movie Quote Game, too?

Posts: 2596 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shawshank
Member # 8453

- posted      Profile for Shawshank   Email Shawshank         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, because movie quotes are fun.

What line from the film "Annie Hall" was on the American Film Institutes top 100 movie quotes?

Posts: 980 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happymann
Member # 9559

"La dee da, la dee da."

Why?

Hamson
Member # 7808

- posted      Profile for Hamson   Email Hamson         Edit/Delete Post 
Because Johnsonweed asked so.

Did you watch Conan O'brien last night? Why?

Posts: 879 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vonk
Member # 9027

No, because I was busy sleeping. I miss the late shift that allowed for Conan watching.

Who was the guest/musical guest?

happymann
Member # 9559

I don't know. I didn't watch it.

What is your favorite game show?

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Jeopardy. And Win Ben Stein's Money.

What haven't you done yet that you are hoping to achieve or experience within the next year?

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MandyM
Member # 8375

Getting out of debt.

Parents: What is your child doing right now? (Mine is watching Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer on video IN JULY!!)

Boon
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Mine are cleaning up the kitchen.

What's the best way to waterproof those little mailing labels after I've used them to label my kitchen canisters (flour, sugar, etc.)?

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnsonweed
Member # 8114

- posted      Profile for johnsonweed           Edit/Delete Post 
I really don't know, but I'd like to.

Do you like the smell of Neutrogena soap?

Posts: 514 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
Not bad, but I prefer Diadermine.
Do you like the smell of dove soaps?

Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
b boy
Member # 9587

- posted      Profile for b boy   Email b boy         Edit/Delete Post 
No, i only buy things fragranted with essential oils. soapworks makes a ginseng one that is surprisingly awesome. i'm about to try making my own with lavender and tea tree and ?? the possibilities are endless!

do you know the best way to trap fruit flies?

Posts: 58 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dantesparadigm
Member # 8756

- posted      Profile for dantesparadigm           Edit/Delete Post 
1 pint milk
1/4 lb. raw sugar
2 ounces ground pepper

Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and simmer for 8-10 minutes. Pour the mixture into shallow dishes. Flies attack it greedily and soon suffocate.

What's the bes way o convert FLAC files to mp3's on a MAC

Posts: 959 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnsonweed
Member # 8114

- posted      Profile for johnsonweed           Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know I'm a PC guy.

Is summer going away too fast?

Posts: 514 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

Yes. [Frown]

Do I have to have my cousin over?

This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.