FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Official BSG Season 4 Discussion Thread (Page 11)

This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: The Official BSG Season 4 Discussion Thread
ricree101
Member # 7749

- posted      Profile for ricree101   Email ricree101         Edit/Delete Post 
"All of this has happened before, all of this will happen again"

They might want to keep a close eye on those centurions.

Posts: 2437 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd say fair game.

Some thoughts...

The final Cylon is NOT in the fleet. D'anna said that only four were in the fleet. That has to mean that either the last cylon is on the baseship already, or that it's somewhere else in the Colonies or other fleet of baseships.

I think the Cavils and their ilk have the other final cylon and got to Earth first and nuked it. That's a WAG, but I don't really see what else is plausible. And I don't get why getting to Earth at all would be that important, that so much would be put together the lead the way all mystically, if when they got there it would be destroyed, especially the Temple that showed them a beautiful Earth on Kobol.

Obviously there has to be more to this, especially since there is still half a season to go, but whatever it is has to be totally out in left field and I don't think we'll be able to guess it. I kind of knew this was coming, from the spoiler I read a long time ago that talked about ruins, but I feel just as disappointed as the crew of the fleet must be. There has to be something more.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
OMFG... we killed ourselves! [Cry]

All that way for nothing! They might as well have remained on the other 12 nuclear wastlands.
The Cavil faction did not do this... they had no way of detecting the signal that only Kara's rebuilt Viper picked up.

We killed ourselves. "DAMN YOU! YOU BLEW IT UP!"

Those ruins are ancient... and the radiation is too low for a recent event.

I was so impressed with James O's acting when he found out about Tigh... He and Mary really need an emmy. To see Tory immediatly abandon her people for another and then to see Tigh willing to sacrifice himself for the Galactica Fleet...

And when they found Earth... the music and everything brought me to tears. A great alliance and everyone forgiven. So glorious!

And then....

They came too late. We did not survive our technological adolescence. All for nothing.

BUT... Humans and Cylons are being manipulated by SOMETHING else. This force resurrected Starbuck and rebuilt her figher. This force is behind the head people. This force is trying to get Humans and Cylons together... in my theroy to make them interbreed...

"The new generation of God's Children"

The last half will deal with the greater mysteries of what happened to Earth, Starbuck's rebirth, Cylon/Human interbreeding, the head beings, the Lords of Kobol and the Cylon God.

I wonder what the Cavil Faction will do... are they still battling the remaining renegades across the Galaxy? Can they even find Earth now that all links with Galactica are lost? Will we ever see the Ones, Fours, Fives, and Boomer again?

The horrible disapointment of the dead Earth will surely cause riots in the Human survivors and splinter the alliance too.

What left is there? Set up a colony? Is it even safe to live there or grow crops? There's nowhere to go and no way back to the 12 Colonies, which are as dead as Earth.

Is Humanity doomed?

And the Book of Pythia... Lee opened up to the image of the City of the Gods of Kobol and said it was supposed to be on Earth too.
And what of the ruins?
Looks like the Opera House...
And in the background the Brooklyn Bridge and New York City.

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

I was wondering if that was what that was supposed to be.

That can't be the end. Something must have survived, people must've survived. I refuse to believe that no matter how old, the human race was totally exterminated on the planet. People survived on the Colonies when the Cylons nuked them. Even a nuclear winter would be survivable. They'd find a way. They can't just get to Earth and turn around again, there has to be something there. I too think there will be a push for Cylon/Human interbreeding, if for no other reason than the desire for just a little bit more genetic diversity with such a small population.

Depending on how long ago it was, the soil COULD be safe, but it might be necessary to remove the top few feet of soil and then use the stuff underneath that'd probably be fine. Maybe the Cylons/Humans of the fleet have better technology for cleaning up after such a disaster.

I think they'll discover survivors.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
I couldn't stop myself, went and bought the episode from amazon.
On closer inspection I saw what looks like a wrecked car. And a cross on a stone.
And just by the bridge there's a dome-like structure with pillars that might be the Forum of Kobol/Caprica/Book of Pythia.

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dawnmaria
Member # 4142

- posted      Profile for dawnmaria   Email dawnmaria         Edit/Delete Post 
I kept waiting to see the Statue of Liberty on it's side. I know it would have been cheesy, but it would have been so cool too! [Smile]
Posts: 601 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ricree101
Member # 7749

I wonder how the Cavil faction is doing. It occurs to me that if the humans and cylons could form some sort of lasting peace, then Kobol seems like it would make a heck of a lot better place to settle than Earth, at the moment, or New Caprica again. Heck, even Caprica itself seemed to be in better shape than what we saw of Earth. Although that's probably some of the worst of the damage rather than typical, since the planet still looked normal from space, and apparently still had a breathable atmosphere.
Posts: 2437 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sylvrdragon
Member # 3332

- posted      Profile for sylvrdragon   Email sylvrdragon         Edit/Delete Post 
Kobol is gone for good. The star next to it went Super Nova to create the Eye of Apollo.

I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one that had "You maniacs!!!" going through my head as I watched that.

I agree that New York is probably the WORST part of the planet (or at least, one of a couple dozen) as it was likely ground zero for a nuclear strike. As colonists, they would be better off in greener areas anyway, which are very much less likely to be as radioactive.

Assuming that that city WAS once ground zero for a nuke, then I would say it must have been quite a while since the attack if the colonists are just casually standing around outside without worrying about radiation poisoning. Of course, I'm no expert on the matter. Are Hiroshima or Nagasaki habitable these days?

That final scene would have been a golden opportunity for Adama or Roslin to turn to D'Anna and say something along the lines of: "This is what you did to our home."

Posts: 636 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

quote:
Kobol is gone for good. The star next to it went Super Nova to create the Eye of Apollo.
That happened twice? I think you're talking about the star that went nova on the planet with the Temple of Five. The algae planet. That was way, way, way far away from Kobol.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki are livable, and in fact thousands of people live there. But the difference between a few kilotons and a few megatons is vast. I have no idea how long it lasts in the soil for weapons of that magnitude.

Carrie
Member # 394

- posted      Profile for Carrie   Email Carrie         Edit/Delete Post 
Apparently, the city is Sydney - at least according to some crazy people on other boards. But the bridge and skyline seem to match up...
Posts: 3932 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Telperion the Silver:

I was so impressed with James O's acting when he found out about Tigh...

He almost made me cry (it takes a lot to make me cry..blame it on the Prozac). Amazing acting!
Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sylvrdragon
Member # 3332

- posted      Profile for sylvrdragon   Email sylvrdragon         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm, you're right. I just rewatched the Eye of Jupiter episode. Well damn... now that they've come to terms with the Cylons, why don't they just go back to Kobol? I assume the reason they didn't stay in the first place is because the Cylons were hot on their trail. That doesn't seem to be a problem anymore. Problem solved, even if the mystery of Earth isn't.

Aside from the initial disappointment of finding a shattered Earth, it really cost them nothing more than time and the resources needed to jump back, which are, compared to the gain, negligible.

Or was there some other reason they can't go back? I wish I still had Season 1 so I could check... although I suppose I could get it...

Edited: Season 1 it seems...

Posts: 636 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sylvrdragon
Member # 3332

Just went back and watched the episodes pertaining to Kobol (it starts with the season 1 finale and goes alomst halfway through season2). It seems like they just up and left the place like it was nothing... No mention of it after they saw the constellations in the Tomb of Athena. No reason why they couldn't stay except some vague passage in their scriptures about Zeus warning against returning or blood would be spilled blah blah blah. But even in the show, nobody seemed to make a big deal about that, so I doubt it has anything to do with why they left.

Actually, I don't think the Cylons even had a presence there by the end of that arc (I skimmed though, so I might be wrong).

I hope this loose end is tied up when the series reaches its end.

James Tiberius Kirk
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for James Tiberius Kirk           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
And in the background the Brooklyn Bridge and New York City.
"Hey, this ain't Earth. This is New Joisey."

--j_k

Posts: 3617 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
Why did Tory say "I'm human again"?
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ricree101
Member # 7749

I missed that. When was it?
Lisa
Member # 8384

After the radio went on in her head, she staggered, and I thought that's what she said. I couldn't rewind to check, because I was watching it streaming, but I could swear that's what she said.
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carrie
Member # 394

- posted      Profile for Carrie   Email Carrie         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought she said "I'm hearing it again."
Posts: 3932 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ricree101
Member # 7749

What all issues still need to be resolved in the second half of the season.

Here's what's coming to mind offhand:

• Where are they all going to settle now that Earth is looking uninhabitable.
  • What happened to Earth anyways
  • Who is the fifth Cylon.
  • What's the deal with the final five anyways, especially their age and connection to Earth.
  • Someone sent out those signals and gave Kara a new ship. Who?
  • How did Kara survive anyways? Or did she even truly survive in the first place.
  • Where do head six/ head baltar/ FTL Elosha come from? Six claims she's an angel from the cylon god, and at this point it seems as likely as anything. At any rate, wherever they come from, the source clearly seems to be interested in keeping Baltar safe and in the middle of everything.
And a few other questions that are interesting but somewhat less likely to get answered IMO:
  • What are the gods/lords of Kobol anyways?
  • What happened on Kobol to make everyone leave. I don't know if we'll find this out, but I do suspect that it will tie in to what is going on now, and if so there seems to be a decent chance we'll find out.
  • The 12 colonies were not only close to each other, but they were relatively close to Kobol. What made the 13th tribe move so far away from all others.
Any obvious ones I'm missing here?
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

I don't know if the 12 Colonies were all that close to Kobol, remember they made almost 300 emergency jumps away from the 12 Worlds when they were being chased by the Cylons in "33". That's WAY more than they take at any point later on in the series.
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
If the book by that guy who wrote Day of the Triffids is any indication Labrador and New Zealand should be perfectly habitable.

In all seriousness unless all the major powers choose to dish it out with the colbalt jacket hi yield nukes there should be a tonne of people still there.

Unless they evacuated to nearby systems? Maybe the next episode will have human republican vessels from nearby systems or from the other parts of the solar system show up and demand who they are?

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BryanP
Member # 7772

- posted      Profile for BryanP           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I knew something was wrong when there were no satellites or transmissions with someone asking who the hell just jumped into Earth's orbit. Seemed a little premature when they started celebrating....

I can't believe they got to this point already, I was not expecting it in the least. It kills me that we have to wait until 2009 to find out where it's going next!

Posts: 326 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

quote:
Originally posted by Carrie:
I thought she said "I'm hearing it again."

Ah. Thanks.
Lisa
Member # 8384

The final season may be expanding from 10 eps to 12!
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

At this point, I'd trade those two episodes if it meant finding out what happens sooner than a year from now.
Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged
Member # 7476

- posted      Profile for Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged   Email Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged         Edit/Delete Post 
I wonder if they will reach the following conclusion: at some point in the not to distant future the Cavil faction of the Cylons will find them and will probably arrive with overwhelming force. If they are going to stay on Earth they almost have to defeat them Ender's Game style, fleet by fleet til they get to the Cylon Homeworld. After the best defense is a good offense.
Posts: 796 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BryanP
Member # 7772

I don't see them staying on Earth, my suspicion is that they'll find a clue there which will lead them to the identity of the fifth Cylon, and the mystery of why the final five seem to be from Earth. Perhaps they are originally from Earth, but they must have gone somewhere else. Undoubtedly they will go wherever that is.

I think it's clear at this point that the final five are Cylons from whenever this previously "happened before", hence the destruction of Earth.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ricree101
Member # 7749

quote:
Originally posted by Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged:
If they are going to stay on Earth they almost have to defeat them Ender's Game style, fleet by fleet til they get to the Cylon Homeworld. After the best defense is a good offense.

With what, though? They have one damaged base ship, and one aging battlestar. At best, they would have to face a severe supply problem. When have they been able to rearm since the Pegasus. And while they can manufacture fuel, I would find it hard to believe that they can mass produce the missiles, shells, and bullets needed to launch an offensive.

Cavil's faction may or may not have the facilities to construct more baseships (and I suspect that getting resurrection back online would be more important anyways), and all the while Galactica would likely be feeling the effects of fighting continually for years with no real chance to stop and do anything more than haphazardly patching up their damage.

Strategic strikes are one thing, but an actual offensive just isn't realistic.

Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

But at the same time, the Cylon Homeworld WAS the Central Hub.
They've already won in a way.

Even if there are still billions of Cylons out there with thousands of Baseships, the Civil War is still going on. They are destroying each other, now permanently. And since the Cylon Fleet is split down the middle it's like a matter/anti-matter annialation, there won't be many Cylons left after this I'll wager.

But, the whole Cylon Main Fleet (what remains) is in the general area of Earth, spread out of course. I guess it's not out of the question that some Cylon ship stumbles on Earth sometime.

How and where do the Cylons build more ships?
Do the Basestars have babies? Do they have mobile shipyards? I assume they have the power to rebuild with what hardware they have now, otherwise they wouldn't have abandoned their Homeworld for Earth.

Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
i think Earth's location being as unknown as it is would make it very unlikely that the other Cylon's will ever find it.

Also there's still the possibility of a Earth based Interstellar thingy that inhabits the solar system and adjacent habital worlds.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BryanP
Member # 7772

quote:
Originally posted by Telperion the Silver:

Even if there are still billions of Cylons out there with thousands of Baseships, the Civil War is still going on. They are destroying each other, now permanently. And since the Cylon Fleet is split down the middle it's like a matter/anti-matter annialation, there won't be many Cylons left after this I'll wager.

I had assumed that the Sixes and Eights, etc that are currently with the fleet are all that's left of them, that the rest got wiped out when the Cavils betrayed them. Hence I figured that there were far more "bad" Cylons than "good", which would make the show more interesting insofar as the humans would be allied with the weaker faction and would still have to contend with the tough guys, who may nevertheless be greatly diminished in power.
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by dawnmaria:
I kept waiting to see the Statue of Liberty on it's side. I know it would have been cheesy, but it would have been so cool too! [Smile]

You are not alone. [Smile]
Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Launchywiggin
Member # 9116

- posted      Profile for Launchywiggin   Email Launchywiggin         Edit/Delete Post 
I just can't believe it. All that stuff about finding earth, the final 5, Starbuck's disappearance. I wanted them to meet some Earthlings so bad.
Posts: 1314 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TrapperKeeper
Member # 7680

- posted      Profile for TrapperKeeper   Email TrapperKeeper         Edit/Delete Post 
I think the 5th cylon is on earth somewhere. possibly with a small nation of survivors.

I wonder if they will call themselves the morlocks and live underground...

Or maybe when all 5 cylons are reunited they discover they have powerful rings, that when their powers combine a super cylon appears, and introduces himself to everyone with the same line everytime like, "I am Captain Cylon!"

Posts: 375 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sylvrdragon
Member # 3332

quote:
Originally posted by ricree101:
quote:
Originally posted by Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged:
If they are going to stay on Earth they almost have to defeat them Ender's Game style, fleet by fleet til they get to the Cylon Homeworld. After the best defense is a good offense.

With what, though? They have one damaged base ship, and one aging battlestar. At best, they would have to face a severe supply problem. When have they been able to rearm since the Pegasus. And while they can manufacture fuel, I would find it hard to believe that they can mass produce the missiles, shells, and bullets needed to launch an offensive.

Cavil's faction may or may not have the facilities to construct more baseships (and I suspect that getting resurrection back online would be more important anyways), and all the while Galactica would likely be feeling the effects of fighting continually for years with no real chance to stop and do anything more than haphazardly patching up their damage.

Strategic strikes are one thing, but an actual offensive just isn't realistic.

Wait... did you READ Ender's Game? [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by ricree101:
What all issues still need to be resolved in the second half of the season.

Here's what's coming to mind offhand:

• Where are they all going to settle now that Earth is looking uninhabitable.
  • What happened to Earth anyways
  • Who is the fifth Cylon.
  • What's the deal with the final five anyways, especially their age and connection to Earth.
  • Someone sent out those signals and gave Kara a new ship. Who?
  • How did Kara survive anyways? Or did she even truly survive in the first place.
  • Where do head six/ head baltar/ FTL Elosha come from? Six claims she's an angel from the cylon god, and at this point it seems as likely as anything. At any rate, wherever they come from, the source clearly seems to be interested in keeping Baltar safe and in the middle of everything.
And a few other questions that are interesting but somewhat less likely to get answered IMO:
  • What are the gods/lords of Kobol anyways?
  • What happened on Kobol to make everyone leave. I don't know if we'll find this out, but I do suspect that it will tie in to what is going on now, and if so there seems to be a decent chance we'll find out.
  • The 12 colonies were not only close to each other, but they were relatively close to Kobol. What made the 13th tribe move so far away from all others.
Any obvious ones I'm missing here?

How is 6 pregnant with Tigh's child?

How is Kara the Harbinger of Death to the human race?

What's the deal with the opera house?

Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

Maybe the 5th is one of the Human/Cylon children...
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

I don't see how that'd be possible.
Nick
Member # 4311

- posted      Profile for Nick           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm curious about this series, I've heard a lot about it. Where can a see the first few episodes so I can see if I like it?
Posts: 4229 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ricree101
Member # 7749

Besides, all the Cylon/Human children are with the fleet.
BryanP
Member # 7772

quote:
Originally posted by Nick:
I'm curious about this series, I've heard a lot about it. Where can a see the first few episodes so I can see if I like it?

Netflix? You can also download episodes off of Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000UU2YKE/ref=atv_dp_season_select

33 is a fantastic first episode, if you like it you'll have to go back and watch the mini-series.

Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Probably best to start with the miniseries, but "33" will certainly start you off with a bang. For all the tension in the show, and all the surprises that follow in the later storylines, Season One I think really has the most energy to it.
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

quote:
Originally posted by Lyrhawn:
I don't see how that'd be possible.

Yeah... you're right.
Just brainstorming.

Nick
Member # 4311

I want to watch the miniseries, but I don't want to pay 15 dollars and then not be interested. [Frown] Is there any cheap way to see it that's legal? Probably not . . .

Oh well, maybe someday when I feel like I want to spend the money to see it I'll buy it.

Does the show only appeal to a specific group of people or is generally enjoyed by most any sci-fi enthusiats?

Posts: 4229 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

quote:
I want to watch the miniseries, but I don't want to pay 15 dollars and then not be interested. [Frown] Is there any cheap way to see it that's legal? Probably not . . .

Oh well, maybe someday when I feel like I want to spend the money to see it I'll buy it.

Does the show only appeal to a specific group of people or is generally enjoyed by most any sci-fi enthusiats?

Dude... just spend the cash and get the First Season set, includes the pilot... you won't regret it. [Smile]

I'd totally loan it to you if you lived by me... I love breaking in newbies.

And BSG is very appealing to a large range of people, not just sci-fi fans.

anti_maven
Member # 9789

- posted      Profile for anti_maven   Email anti_maven         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Legal? No. Worth it? Most definately.

$15 seems a small price to me, it really is that good (from someone who is spending every available moment catching up on the first 3 series on his iPod*).

I woudl say it has something for every Sci-Fi fan, from action, romance, politics, who-dunnit suspense, great good-guys, evil baddies, great baddies and evil good-guys, oh and splendid spaceships.

:0)

Posts: 892 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Member # 4311

I'm not cheap, I just don't like wasting money.

If you say it's THAT good, then I'll start with the mini-series.

Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
Try your local library. I know libraries really vary in the selection of DVDs they have, but it's probably worth a look, especially if they have an online catalog.

Also, be aware that you can buy the miniseries separately, but the season 1 DVDs include the miniseries.

Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
I first watched it on Netflix.
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Can you watch the show from Netflix without getting sent the discs?
Amanecer
Member # 4068

- posted      Profile for Amanecer   Email Amanecer         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Seemed a little premature when they started celebrating....
I agree. I found this episode a bit disappointing. The decision to share the discovery of Earth with the Cylons was a huge one- one that I would have liked to see deliberation on rather than a rushed explanation from Lee. I appreciated Bill and Tigh's reactions and choices, but everybody else's feelings seemed skipped over.

I'm concerned that this twist is going to take away from fully explaining the current loose ends and properly wrapping up the series. I want them to get back in to the deep religious visions and prophecies and talk of purpose. Even more, I want to see the relationships on the show in the detail they're sometimes shown and how each of the characters copes with starting whatever life they're going to start. I want to see how the cylons integrating in to human society goes. I don't want these aspects to take a back seat to a "what happened to earth" plot.

Posts: 1947 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.