FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » New Ender novel decided on (Page 17)

This topic comprises 27 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  25  26  27   
Author Topic: New Ender novel decided on
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think he is looking at this anymore.
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just another Dharma bum
Member # 6879

- posted      Profile for Just another Dharma bum   Email Just another Dharma bum         Edit/Delete Post 
If he isn't that means we have a title, right?
Posts: 84 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrAbraham
Member # 8026

- posted      Profile for DrAbraham   Email DrAbraham         Edit/Delete Post 
I only read the first 10 pages or so of this thread, so I'm sorry if this has been suggested before...

... but why not just call it "Ender Wiggin"?
I assume it will probably be a book where he "stops" being "Ender the Xenocide" which is a role he was forced into, and starts becoming himself, Andrew wiggin, so combining his two identities should work.
And I think it sounds less stupid (although there has been some suggestions that I liked) than "Ender's <insert thing here>" or "Ender <doing/being something>".

Well, I just think my suggestion makes sense... in "Ender's Game" he was Ender, in "Speaker for the Dead" he was Speaker for the Dead, so in between those two be should get a chance to just be Wiggin with his sister [Smile] poor kid never having a childhood *sniff*

(First post, I know, but not a real newbie, my account just seems to have been deleted since i haven't used it in a long time, mostly lurker, not much of a poster)

Posts: 10 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gingerjam
Member # 7113

- posted      Profile for gingerjam   Email gingerjam         Edit/Delete Post 
i like that
Posts: 46 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Great Bilby
Member # 8033

- posted      Profile for The Great Bilby   Email The Great Bilby         Edit/Delete Post 
I just finished reading Shadow of the Giant. It was good, but it left me with a few questions at the end.

Maybe this new book can tie some other loose ends.

Alot of OSC Ender books mention the Hive Queen and the Hegimon, and there are supposed to be like scriputre. I would like to know what is in them that makes them so important to those characters.
Maybe he could actually have Valenting write them in this novel and add the text of them.

Also I would like to know the history and the reasonings of the buggers of their invasions, and why they werent so bad or different after all.

What happens to the other battleschoolers in thier colonies, AND most of all BEAN. Maybe Ender could hook up with Bean the Giant, Bean could live on a planet with lower gravity so the Giantness wouldn't bee so bad on them, and they would live longer. Call it Planet of the Giants. and then in the end Beans child, (who is totally ruthless growing up and supposedly Achillies son from the misunderstanding of his mother Randi), would find out that he is really Beans instead of Achillies son.
Maybe arbitrarily Bean could be the leader of the colony, sent there because they needed one, and they found out that Beans cild is in that colony.

Ender could also visit all the other battleschoolers as well in thier various colonies.

As for a name for the new book
Enders Achillese
Ender the Travelor

Posts: 5 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Great Bilby
Member # 8033

- posted      Profile for The Great Bilby   Email The Great Bilby         Edit/Delete Post 
Ender of Life
Posts: 5 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orion
Member # 8041

- posted      Profile for Orion   Email Orion         Edit/Delete Post 
Ender and the Beanstalk
Xenophile
Preamble
Postamble
Achilles Gift
Achilles Race
Children of Earth's (Promise, Hope)

Did anyone ever connect the "giant" in the training game with the "giant" that Bean finally becomes? I just thought of it, and it was months ago I read the last book.

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
delusional1
Member # 7896

- posted      Profile for delusional1   Email delusional1         Edit/Delete Post 
Ender's Evolution
Evolution of Ender <or> Evolving Ender
From Ender to Andrew
Ender's Search for Andrew
Ender vs. Andrew

again, all slightly cheesy, i know. but hey, it's fun to try and think of something good.

Posts: 52 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geomancer
Member # 6299

- posted      Profile for Geomancer   Email Geomancer         Edit/Delete Post 
I must say I'm very fond of Ender's Claim, has a beautiful ring to it...unlike Ender's Juxtaposition, lol, and Ender's Sorrow, as well.
A suggestion from me, umm...Ender's Doorway.

Posts: 40 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xenocider
Member # 7537

- posted      Profile for Xenocider   Email Xenocider         Edit/Delete Post 
My cousin connected that, and was quite confused by it, actually.

My suggestion: erm.... Achillis' Game? sorry, that's lame...

Posts: 20 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xenocider
Member # 7537

- posted      Profile for Xenocider   Email Xenocider         Edit/Delete Post 
ooh, i know -

The Shadow of Achillis

or Achillis' Shadow

Posts: 20 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Great Bilby
Member # 8033

the title of the book, per Mr. Card, must have the name Ender in the title, unless that has changed since last I read this topic.
:wallbash:

Dr. Evil
Member # 8095

- posted      Profile for Dr. Evil   Email Dr. Evil         Edit/Delete Post 
** SPOILER ALERT **

Not sure if it was brought up in the 17 pages worth of posts but I will risk repeating it, but since Bean went off on a starship at FTL, is there a chance that he and the child of the woman who went off into space will have an encounter? I do believe that this is actually his own child be she is under the impression that she is doing this for Achilles.

Posts: 117 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
0range7Penguin
Member # 7337

- posted      Profile for 0range7Penguin           Edit/Delete Post 
17 pages [ROFL] 17 pages *Falls off Chair* 17 Pages!!! [ROFL]
Posts: 832 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kratos
Member # 7859

- posted      Profile for Kratos   Email Kratos         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes! Let us all drink and celebrate this glorious occasion! I shall bring the apple juice [Big Grin]
Posts: 23 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
teoivan
Member # 8049

- posted      Profile for teoivan   Email teoivan         Edit/Delete Post 
Help with the another language. It is not necessery everybody to understand the word just use it.
Ender: TRETAK (I dont know what is the origanal word in english for the third child).

Posts: 22 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cyntbia
Member # 8142

- posted      Profile for cyntbia           Edit/Delete Post 
A lot of the title suggestions seem to miss the point that Bean's child is on the planet. Plus, the child has the same genetic problem as Bean, so if he's going to be a giant! Randi is going to have raised him thinking he's Achilles' child, so she's going to have inculcated in him a love of Achilles AND a hatred of Ender, plus power ambitions. If one of the jeesh is ruler of the planet, then the child is going to challenge him for leadership. Maybe Ender can come and rescue the planet from the 'evil giant'. Is a cure going to be found for Bean? Maybe at the end Bean can stop and collect his son to take him back to Earth for the cure. Then Bean and Ender get to meet one more time. A suggested title, Ender and the Giant, or Ender's Giant?
Posts: 1 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
0range7Penguin
Member # 7337

- posted      Profile for 0range7Penguin           Edit/Delete Post 
WELCOME cyntbia! [Wave] [Wave]
Posts: 832 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MidnightBlue
Member # 6146

- posted      Profile for MidnightBlue   Email MidnightBlue         Edit/Delete Post 
Not so much a hatred of Ender as a hatred of Bean. And from what I've read, Bean will not make an appearance in this book.
Posts: 1547 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
S.M.I.L.E.
Member # 8152

- posted      Profile for S.M.I.L.E.   Email S.M.I.L.E.         Edit/Delete Post 
How about-
-Ender: Speaker For the Living
-Ender Speaks For the Living
-Ender: For Us (They)the Living -(thanks Robert Heinelin)
-Ender and the living
-Ender and all our favorites who are still alive.
-Ender Metamorphasis

As to my first suggested title.
In the story that ends up being writen, Ender may or may not find out that he has met Bean's son, but he can still help Randall learn a lot more about himself than Randi would have taught him, perhaps he could even help Randi, herself change. In fact he could do it without any of them ever knowing the true identities of the others. How neat would it be if the next great villan that wasn't realy a villan had their book written about them... before they died. It might even help prevent a few deaths.

Alas it would be helpful to know a little more of the story in order to come up with a more appropriate title. Unfortuantly knowing too much tends to ruin the supprize when the book does come out. Fortunatly when the story is done there are all of these hundreds of titles for Mr. Card to look though till he finds the perfect fit. [Smile]

Posts: 9 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CRash
Member # 7754

- posted      Profile for CRash   Email CRash         Edit/Delete Post 
Fortunately? Ha! I'd tend to think that it would seem unfortunate to have to sift through so many posts.
Posts: 973 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DavidGill
Member # 8166

- posted      Profile for DavidGill   Email DavidGill         Edit/Delete Post 
Ender The Line
Posts: 80 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
letmein
Member # 8169

- posted      Profile for letmein           Edit/Delete Post 
I dunno if anyone reads this thread anymore but...

quote:
Originally posted by The Great Bilby:
Ender of Life

This one really got me thinking. It would be so cool if in that new book, in a cruel twist of fate, Ender now became the villain.

The book that started it all, Ender's Game, left Ender as a broken soldier. He goes from that to a very tame middle aged man in the 2nd volume of his series. What if at some point during that transition something inside him snaps and he lashes out (possibly during his rebellious teens) as a result of being that broken soldier, but ultimately becomes the individual people read about in Speaker for the Dead? Wise and fully experienced on both sides of the battlefield.

It would be the perfect in for Valentine. Ender saves world. Peter saves world. Valentine saves Ender...from himself. That would nicely compliment whichever Jeesh member is heading up the colony as well, having to face "The Ender" of the new world; every Jeesh member's worst nightmare sprung to life. It could also be as a result of walking in the enemy's shoes that in the end Ender can better understand the buggers to write about the Hive Queen and the Hedgemon...but I digress.

Rather than having Randi change her inverted perception of who did what, this chance meeting with Ender would only further lead her to believe in Achilles as the true hero. It could open up so many different scenarios as to the character development of Bean's 9th, be it good or bad.

I dunno, it's just a thought I had.. I don't claim to remember the series with perfect clarity so if there's something amiss, please flame away [Smile] I don't have a title to add myself. I really liked the above quoted one.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMCSteel
Member # 6321

- posted      Profile for AMCSteel   Email AMCSteel         Edit/Delete Post 
I think it would be great if it was eventually called.

"The Yet Unnamed Ender Project"

how about

"Bitter-Ender" Think of all that could mean.

This one has Ender Twice

"Fender-Bender"

On a serios note

"Ender's Sorrow"
"Ender's Grace"

"Ender of Hope" if you want it to be a tad dark.

Posts: 37 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LostDragon
Member # 8192

- posted      Profile for LostDragon   Email LostDragon         Edit/Delete Post 
Why not stick with the idea Mr. Card had in the first post, only instead of Ender Voyaging, how about "Ender's Voyage"
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Starke7376
Member # 8196

- posted      Profile for Starke7376   Email Starke7376         Edit/Delete Post 
Has anyone considered
Ender and the giant's seed?

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Starke7376
Member # 8196

- posted      Profile for Starke7376   Email Starke7376         Edit/Delete Post 
Or variations of for that matter:
Ender and the Giant's child
Ender and the Giant's spawn
Ender: Stolen Giant

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
briahug
Member # 8197

- posted      Profile for briahug   Email briahug         Edit/Delete Post 
If this novel is be set between Ender's first colony experience, when he has already written The Hive Queen and The Hegemon and before he becomes a Speaker for the Dead, he is still coming to grips with what he has done in Ender's Game.

I suggest something along the lines of:

Ender- A Journey Toward Redemption

Ender- A Path Toward Redemption

Ender's Redemption

This novel would mark the beginning of a journey. The woman and her child from Shadow of the Giant could have significance that sends Ender on his path to become a Speaker for the Dead and his ultimately redemption.

The fact that the child from Shadow of the Giant is a product of Bean and his wife could have some significance for Ender and provide an interesting plot point to explore.

Even if Jane hasn't come into existence at the time this book is set, it may please long-time fans and possibly tease new readers to somehow include glimpses into his future. This will tie the books together nicely and provide a way to peak the interest of new readers to want to explore the earlier Ender works.

Just my 2 cents...

I suggested this to Tom - another novel that actually features Ender when he's still young, before he met Jane, and WAY before Speaker for the Dead. (Of course Valentine is in it, too!) And this interesting character and her child have enormous potential for an interesting story involving Ender and Vale

genius00345
Member # 8206

- posted      Profile for genius00345   Email genius00345         Edit/Delete Post 
"Ender of Life" seems too much like a reversal of his book "Life of Human"
Posts: 206 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Branniganslaw6946
Member # 8212

- posted      Profile for Branniganslaw6946   Email Branniganslaw6946         Edit/Delete Post 
Shadow of Enders Journey or Enders Journey
Hamson
Member # 7808

- posted      Profile for Hamson   Email Hamson         Edit/Delete Post 
Ooo I think I like Ender of Life better than Ender In Exile (I was never too big of a fan of this one) or even better than Ender Adrift (I like that one a lot too).
Posts: 879 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjclawson
Member # 8219

- posted      Profile for mjclawson   Email mjclawson         Edit/Delete Post 
For the Ender sequel I really, really like the name "Ender's Flight" best.

For the Shadow series sequel I'm really intrigued with the possibilities. If it's a "post-Children of the Mind" book, and it includes Bean or his children, then that would imply that they survive during the intervening 3000 years. How cool would it be if they spent those millenia out exploring the far reaches of space?

And I had a thought. I'm not sure how the timing of it works out, but what if Bean and/or his kids actually created the descolada virus as the solution to their "condition". (They needed something that could "rewrite" their DNA to eliminate the fatal effects of their giantism.) What if the descolada planet that was discovered at the end of Children of the Mind was actually "created" by Bean as a testing ground for this new virus, and what if Lusitania was either an earlier failed test, or else a later colony of the descolada race after the virus becomes intelligent and self-aware?

Anyway, I don't remember if there was something in the Speaker series that implies that the descolada came to Lusitania further back than 3000 years (in which case this scenario wouldn't work) but if not, then it would be conceivable for the descolada to actually have been a cure created by Bean and his super-genius children.

Just a thought, I can't wait till these books actually come out to see what OSC actually does with the story.

Feiwaltan
Member # 7912

- posted      Profile for Feiwaltan   Email Feiwaltan         Edit/Delete Post 
Beans Ender

Ender Ender

Enders Gift

Enders Trip

Run Ender Run

Enders Back

Enders Pet

not really sure what could be a good title with some idea of what is in store. but i thought these would make for a funny titles

Posts: 29 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bork
Member # 7283

- posted      Profile for Bork   Email Bork         Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe Ender's Journey? Since it will probably be the first time Ender has had to deal alot with a Child that has problems, that would be like a journey as well as him beginning his 3000 year journey to Lusitania and a family
Posts: 17 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tanman1975
Member # 1444

- posted      Profile for tanman1975   Email tanman1975         Edit/Delete Post 
Ender and the Bean Stalk
Ender of the Giant

Ender's Night
Ender for Measure
Taming of the Giant

Perhaps if we knew which member of the jeesh will be in the book it would effect the name possibilities? What the name of the planet would be? (The Ender of Venice) sorry about by Shakespeare sidetrack.

Posts: 69 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tanman1975
Member # 1444

- posted      Profile for tanman1975   Email tanman1975         Edit/Delete Post 
aw heck, if everyone else gets to do funny ones too:

Who's Afraid of Ender Wiggin
Kill Bean Vol. II
Law Ender Order: SftD
Ender: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Posts: 69 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DF2506
Member # 6847

- posted      Profile for DF2506   Email DF2506         Edit/Delete Post 
Just finished Shadow of the Giant today. Can't wait to read this next book with Ender, Valentine, and Bean's kid.

My first title suggestion: Ender's Friend (edit: which I see now was already suggested. lol. sorry).

Why that?

Well I think its assumed that Ender is going to go up against Bean's kid (that they'll fight). What I think might be cooler though is if Ender and Bean's kid become friends. Maybe at first they don't get along and then slowly, they become friends. I don't think Ender has ever had a friend (unless you count Jane later on), so it would be cool to give him one.

Of course, Bean's kid and Ender come upon a really bad enemy of some sort and Ender and Bean's kid have to defeat it (or maybe Ender finds out about Bean's kid's condition and the struggle of the book is to find the cure. Or maybe thats just the sub-plot. Though I think it might be a little ironic if they did find the cure and saved Bean's kid. Of course, they'd have no way of telling Bean most likely. Who knows, maybe Ender wouldn't even find out the kid had been Beans!).

Anyway, thats my idea for the novel. I don't know. OSC prob has a much better idea in mind.

If not, how about 'The Shadow of Ender'? I think someone might have mentioned that one though. Just put me down for a second vote on that if so.

Or another possibly, " Ender's Redemption" (another one someone prob mentioned, but its a good one, imo) or " Ender and the Shadow of Bean " or " Ender and the Shadow of Achilles".

Or " Ender's Last Game " (edit: I didn't see this one suggested. maybe I missed it. might not be a bad idea though). [Smile]

DF2506
" Man I can't wait to read this! Also looking forward to reading Shadows in Flight! "

[ June 23, 2005, 08:55 PM: Message edited by: DF2506 ]

Posts: 128 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feiwaltan
Member # 7912

this is a rivised version of DF2506, Ender's Achilles"

how about, Enders Victory

or Ender is back, simple yet informing to those who are not aware of this being another bovel with Ender as the mian character.

Ender the Philosapher, lol

hopefully Mr. Card has already come up wiht a cool title, if so please let us know.

thats it for now.

Posts: 29 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feiwaltan
Member # 7912

this just came to me, Ender Revisited (if some has already said that then my bad for taking it, just dont remember if someone did)
DF2506
Member # 6847

- posted      Profile for DF2506   Email DF2506         Edit/Delete Post 
Ender's Achilles>

I actually had thought about putting that, but I just wasn't sure about that title. Its not bad. Its certainly shorter then some of the other titles I mentioned. I don't know. Maybe 'Ender's Achilles Heel" ? Hmm.

Personally, at the moment, I like " Ender's Last Game" out of mine, I also like " Ender Adrift", and "Ender's Redemption".

Though, it might be good to have something with 'shadow' in the title since the book is connected to Shadow of the Giant. Hmm. I don't know.

I'm sure OSC will come up with a great title though.

And an even better story! Can't wait!

DF2506
" Its too bad Jane won't be in it nor will the Speaking. Still, I think it'll be a great book. Ender, Valentine, and Bean's kid. Plus maybe another member of the Jeesh. It would be really cool if maybe Ender actually met up with one of his old Jeesh! "

Posts: 128 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tehryu
Member # 8269

- posted      Profile for tehryu   Email tehryu         Edit/Delete Post 
Oddly enough, i don't think i saw anyone mention "Ender's Giant" assuming Bean Jr. has the affliction.
Apologies if this was already brought up. 17 pages is alot.

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ill malkier
Member # 8244

- posted      Profile for ill malkier   Email ill malkier         Edit/Delete Post 
I really like the simple title "Ender Wiggin" that DrAbraham and who knows who else suggested. I think anything else feels too contrived, too forced. "Ender Wiggin" is simple and powerful for those who know and love him
Posts: 84 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShadowPuppet
Member # 8239

- posted      Profile for ShadowPuppet   Email ShadowPuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
"don't think Ender's Junction is much better. Maybe Ender's Bind?"~rivka

*singing* Ender's junction what's your function, destorying sentient species' and flying off into space at sub-light speeds to escape the ravages of time and in turn save other alien beings from certain doom...

ok not as good as school house rock

Posts: 83 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Θησεύς (Theseus)
Member # 8272

- posted      Profile for Θησεύς (Theseus)   Email Θησεύς (Theseus)         Edit/Delete Post 
How about a really pretentious title, I dunno maybe 'Ender's Redemption' concerning the blame issue with the Buggers?

No, thought not - at least OSC isn't reading this one anymore can't read this!!

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joldo
Member # 6991

- posted      Profile for Joldo   Email Joldo         Edit/Delete Post 
Crouching Ender, Stolen Giant
Posts: 1735 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShadowPuppet
Member # 8239

- posted      Profile for ShadowPuppet   Email ShadowPuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
Ender begins...

...in which we learn of Andrew Wiggin's transformation from a normal every day child war genius to a caped crusader bent on stopping crime to help him cope with the death of his parents...

it practically writes itself

Posts: 83 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enderwillsaveusall
Member # 6227

- posted      Profile for Enderwillsaveusall   Email Enderwillsaveusall         Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry if any have been said i havent got thru all 17 [Wink]

Ender's adversary

Ender's assailant or assassin

Ender's contender < liked it cause it rhymed

Posts: 81 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J-Norm
Member # 8276

- posted      Profile for J-Norm   Email J-Norm         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm glad you're writing a new book Mr. Card, though I may need to catch up on the rest of the Ender series before it is actually finished.

How could we really come up with a suitable title without reading a good chunk of the story beforehand? I forget the exact book,(It was either Shadow of the Hegemon or Enders Shadow,)but you mentioned that you changed the title from what it was originally going to be after you had finished writing it, because you didn't think the original suited the story as well. (Someone please correct me if i'm totally wrong. I'm pulling this from memory [Cool] )

Well, again, I am a huge fan of your work Mr. Card, and i'm sure that whatever the title, it will be great.

-Justin

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vid
Member # 7172

- posted      Profile for Vid   Email Vid         Edit/Delete Post 
Ender: The Phantom Menace
Ender: Attack of the Clone

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Posts: 162 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eiley
Member # 8292

- posted      Profile for Eiley           Edit/Delete Post 
How about

Ender Nevermore
or
Ender's Nevermore

After the Edgar Allan Poe poem The Raven.

This topic comprises 27 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  25  26  27   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.