FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » If you wanted to date ANY Hatracker who would it be? (Page 8)

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: If you wanted to date ANY Hatracker who would it be?
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Jonathan, I seriously don't have a fly-by-night dumping and dating routine. I really don't. This is how unpleasant rumors get started.
Sorry.

It's what I call a long-distance relationship: we don't meet each other, we don't think much of each other, and we live in adjacent neighbourhoods.

Hey, why shouldn't OSC write a book about that?

Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Choobak
Member # 7083

- posted      Profile for Choobak   Email Choobak         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey !! I discovered this thread just today, and i saw my nickname on some post... What is this ? Somebody can explain me, because i'm totally lost...
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
Everyone thinks you're a hottie, that's what. [Smile]
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
"they has to be able to make me laguh."

Ha ha ha. Well, you made me laugh quite hard with your post.

PUI. You now have a ticket for posting under the influence, Banna. But I don't want to make you surfer for it anymore, so I will stop.

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Choobak
Member # 7083

heuuu.... What is a hottie ?
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Someone who is sexy.
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Choobak
Member # 7083

[Eek!] wow ! [Blushing]
And you think that just with my posts ? I am blushing.
No, seriously, who think that ???
If you want to know what i am really, i start a blog (in french, sorry) with a bad webcam photo here.
I'm not "hottie".

Jim-Me
Member # 6426

- posted      Profile for Jim-Me   Email Jim-Me         Edit/Delete Post 
*starts unpleasant rumor about raia*
Posts: 3846 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Choobak
Member # 7083

I have read better the thread. If i understand it's a thread where you said who from you would like date ? That's right ?

Mama mia ! who may i name here ?

I think (in untidyness) :

Anna, because of her help when my heart broke,
Annie, because of her love of France,
Raia, because i like her humour,
Katie, because she's impressed to meet me at the EuropeCon and her enthousiastic mood
Tatiana, because she has writen i'm hottie [Wink]

And i forget many (Ryuko, Rivka, Elizabeth...) I don't want to irritate someone [Big Grin]

Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Too late, someone already has that covered. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IanO
Member # 186

- posted      Profile for IanO   Email IanO         Edit/Delete Post 
PUI?

Hmmmm. That sounds interesting. Like maybe attaching a breathalyzer to your computer to prevent Posting (or even Surfing) Under the Influence.

We must stop PUI from growing and claiming more victims.

Posts: 1346 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

I am starting MAPP

Mothers Against Pissed Posters (had to use the British trem for being drunk to make it work.)

IanO
Member # 186

And don't forget SAPP

Students Against Pissed Posters

Posts: 1346 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Jim-Me:
*starts unpleasant rumor about raia*

Watch it...

And Choobak also named me! What is it with you guys with bad taste? [Smile] [Wink]

[Kiss]

Really, thanks! [Blushing]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
I heard that, too, Jim-me. I couldn't believe it either.
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
And AJ told me she was going to bed a minute after me. LIES! LIES!
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xavier
Member # 405

- posted      Profile for Xavier   Email Xavier         Edit/Delete Post 
I had a cat named Snowball,
She DIED! She DIED!
My mom said she was sleeping,
She LIED! She LIED!

Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Choobak, you are on many lists here, and on at least three private ones I've heard that won't be shared.

I absolutely love Banna's misspellings, even if I didn't make her list. [Razz]

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
"*starts unpleasant rumor about raia*
*Starts unpleasant rumour about "Jim-Me", inventing a new rude verm - "to jim".*

quote:
What is it with you guys with bad taste?
I think you have bad taste for saying that statemnt. Tak'em and keep discreet, it'll do you best. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sid Meier
Member # 6965

- posted      Profile for Sid Meier   Email Sid Meier         Edit/Delete Post 
is this starting to turn into a soap?
Posts: 1567 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

Starting?
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Choobak is definately a hottie. [Smile]
Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boris
Member # 6935

- posted      Profile for Boris   Email Boris         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Raia:

And Choobak also named me! What is it with you guys with bad taste? [Smile] [Wink]

[Kiss]

Really, thanks! [Blushing]

I don't have bad taste. Just unattainable taste [Razz]
Posts: 3003 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
Kat, you, mack, celia and christy aren't on the list, because it would be like me dating an iteration of myself. Fantastic for frienships... not for dates.

Mack I told you I'd go to bed as soon as I finshed my story to Icky. Which was pretty shortly after you signed off. That last post was the last thing I typed at 1:10am ET. You went to to bed at like 1:03 [Razz]

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim-Me
Member # 6426

quote:
Originally posted by Jonathan Howard:
*Starts unpleasant rumour about "Jim-Me", inventing a new rude verm - "to jim".*

...Tak'em and keep discreet...

Wait... is it "to Jim" or "to TAK"? [Laugh]
Posts: 3846 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

Also Mack can testify as to how delirious I was *before* I started drinking, my spelling was pretty attrocieoous then too.
Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Damn, did I really go to bed THAT late?

You know, I don't know which is worse, your misspellings or the fact that we can all read it.

Xav, [ROFL]

Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

I always misspell dilirious Ela pointed it out to me once. As for normal communication, it depends how anal retentive my brain is being. Right now it isn't,because of cumulative sleep deprivation, even though I'm at work and totally sober.

The 6 hours of sleep I got last night was the most all week. I've been running on adreanaline which causes me to have insomnia... the drinking actually knocked me out. I'll crash tomorrow night and sleep for 14 hours straight and I'll be fine again.

aJ

BannaOj
Member # 3206

Well it was only midnight Central Time Mack...

AJ

Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
I take it no one wants to date me.... [Frown]
Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim-Me
Member # 6426

quote:
Originally posted by Altáriël of Dorthonion:
I take it no one wants to date me.... [Frown]

come to Greenville, SC and I will take you out for your choice of:

1) a kick butt sandwich
2) a single A baseball game
or
3) a 4 mile hike over two mountains

(kung fu lessons are availible, but will cost you)

TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
That's like adding insult to injury, isn't it?
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim-Me
Member # 6426

is dating me the injury or the insult? [Smile]
katharina
Member # 827

I think it's the charging her for it.

Which is not real flattering to either of you. [Wink]

Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
why don't you come to Southern California instead? I fear airplanes...
Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stray
Member # 4056

- posted      Profile for Stray   Email Stray         Edit/Delete Post 
Ooh, AJ wants to date me! [Blushing] Me and my girlfriend, even though she's not a Hatracker! I thank you on behalf of both of us [Wink]
Posts: 957 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim-Me
Member # 6426

So Cal. I might be able to do sometime... I have a lot of family in Imperial Beach and Burbank.

As for the charge, that's only for the kung fu instruction. I don't consider that part of the date... just an added availible service for masochists. [Smile]

katharina
Member # 827

Maybe it was the advertising during a ask-out.
Jim-Me
Member # 6426

*gets out large spiral notebook labeled "Tips for Tact" and makes notations*

Thanks Katie!

TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Fly out to him at your expense and enjoy ONE of the following:
1) have a sandwich
2) sit through extremely minor-league baseball
3) walk

4) Learn Kung Fu at additional cost.

Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IanO
Member # 186

[ROFL]

Sheesh. That's almost as bad as some of my lame attempts at chatting up a woman.

Jim-Me
Member # 6426

*smiles charmingly*

that must be why they're all lined up for me here... *gestures, then looks over shoulder*

well somewhere, I'm sure...

Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

Any other person wants a date with me?
http://www.myspace.com/altariel_of_dorthonion

That should clear up any doubts as to what I look like...

Javert
Member # 3076

- posted      Profile for Javert   Email Javert         Edit/Delete Post 
Raia, Ralphie, Kama and Myr...the real Fantastic Four. [Wink]
Posts: 3852 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

On one hand, Alt, you're astonishingly hot. On the other hand, your webpage makes my eyes bleed and that survey you posted on the 12th is really kind of creepy. So it balances out.
IanO
Member # 186

I second your comments Tom about Altariel's hotness.

That said, your comments are freaking hilarious.

Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

Just like Happy Bunny says:
Cute but psycho, things even out.

jebus202
Member # 2524

- posted      Profile for jebus202   Email jebus202         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Any other person wants a date with me?
No, but other thoughts have passed through my mind.
Posts: 3564 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

woah...
Am I causing people to start having kinky thoughts?

Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

quote:
minor-league baseball
That's redundant. Drop the "minor-league". When the Word Series gets other nations in it, I'll call it a "major-league" game.

Ah, Baseball is just one other fake British game. You just couldn't have enough patience for 6 hours of Cricket, could you? Oh, and we're shattering England, can't wait for the Test-Matches.

If any of you have an idea of what I'm talking about, please say "aye".

quote:
Am I causing people to start having kinky thoughts?
No, it's just jeebie.
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  14  15  16   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.