FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Heroes (Page 2)

This topic comprises 34 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  32  33  34   
Author Topic: Heroes
GaalDornick
Member # 8880

- posted      Profile for GaalDornick           Edit/Delete Post 
I downloaded the Bitlord (which took about one second, is it supposed to be that fast?) and then I clicked on the link Irami provided and it started downloading. Problem is on the Bitlord it's been saying under Status that it's been connecting for the past 10 minutes and hasn't even started downloading yet. Is it supposed to take this long just to connect?
Posts: 2054 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
No, it is not normal. What speed connection do you have?
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaalDornick
Member # 8880

Ok it connected a few minutes ago. I have DSL. It took about 10 minutes to connect and I've downloaded 1 percent of it in 23 minutes (including the 10 minute connection). The Time Left just keeps going up and up.
Posts: 2054 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

It guesses wrong a lot, don't worry. Your connection speed will vary as others connect and disconnect. With DSL it will take a while. Leave it on overnight,, and tomorrow you should be fine.

DSL isn't bad.

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PUNJABEE
Member # 7359

- posted      Profile for PUNJABEE   Email PUNJABEE         Edit/Delete Post 
GaalDornick - you are probably behind a firewall or a router. You need to open some ports on your router and it will move faster.

Do a google search for the brand name of your router like this

(google field:_____) bit torrent Netgear Model XXX

It will tell you how/where to open ports, and most importantly, use Azureus as your torrent client.

edit: by the way, if you're positive you're not behind a router or firewall, then I'm not sure what the problem is.

Posts: 317 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaalDornick
Member # 8880

Huh? What am I supposed to type in to Google? I don't know the name of my router, how do I find it out?
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
If it's any consolation, I too am a relatively high-speed DSL user (128K upload, .5M download) and have never -- never -- achieved better than half of the "average swarm speed" listed on Azureus; I hover pretty consistently around 15K up and 18K down, no matter what. I have no idea why.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I dl hero in like..... 30 minutes...... >.<

i can achieve upwards of 500kb/s on occasion depends on the number of seeders.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

Tom, have you opened your ports and/or used port forwarding? Also, did you enable the program in your firewall list?

I know you are very computer savvy, so I hope you aren't offended by those questions, but even the most computer literate person can mess those up. Hell, you are one of the people who usually answer MY questions here. [Big Grin]

VelourMan (my friend Kevin) use to be my computer guru. Now I am his in a lot of areas. [Big Grin]

I get speed of over 500/kps on occasion as well, and average about 100 to 200/kps on most larger torrents. Kevin's computer, which I had told him how to set up, was taking a week to download torrents that I downloaded on days. We both had the same cable company too, so I knew it HAD to be something in the setup.

After messing around with it for him I was able to get his running about as fast as mine dies. He had forgotten to turn off his windows firewall, or it had turned itself on (which has happened to me more than once), and it was messing up his downloads.

Tom, set your upload speed to about 10-12/kps. When I had DSL doing that helped me download a LOT faster.

Here is a page that taught me a bit about it.

Here is a useful guide as well.

Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
When I'm using the Internet for other things, I set my upload speed to 20. When I'm not, I leave it at unlimited. That gets me some fairly excellent download rates. But I'm not using DSL; I'm using cable. Yay, cable!
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PUNJABEE
Member # 7359

quote:
Originally posted by GaalDornick:
Huh? What am I supposed to type in to Google? I don't know the name of my router, how do I find it out?

If you have a router, look at the actual piece of hardware. It will have it's brand name plastered everywhere. See if you can find it's model number, and go to google. Type in:

"Your_Routers_Brand_name_here bit torrent ports"

You'll most likely be led to a page that shows how to set up your router for bit-torrent.

Posts: 317 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheHumanTarget
Member # 7129

- posted      Profile for TheHumanTarget           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
But I'm not using DSL; I'm using cable. Yay, cable!
I miss my cable...stupid DSL [Grumble]
Posts: 1480 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

Lisa, that still can bottleneck you. It should never be set on unlimited unless all you are doing is seeding.

Bittorrent needs some upload space to send out requests for new packets. If you are using all of your upload space uploading to other people then your program has to get in line to use upload space to request more packets. If you place a limit (I use 30-40/kps, and I have cable as well) on uploading then there is always room for the program to send information requests, leading to an increase in download speeds.

Sometimes significant increases.

I just had the highest download speed I have seen.....748/kps. It didn't stay for more than a few seconds, but the torrent averaged over 500/kps for about half an hour, until it finished.

A lot depends on the other people in the torrent. If the other seeders/leechers are on slow connections, or haven't set up their ports correctly, then the torrent will be a lot slower, even if you have cable and have everything set up correctly yourself.

Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
SERIES PREMIERE is tonight!!!!!!!
Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beatnix19
Member # 5836

- posted      Profile for beatnix19   Email beatnix19         Edit/Delete Post 
edited to not be the exact same thing that farmgirl posted directly above me.
Posts: 1294 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kasie H
Member # 2120

- posted      Profile for Kasie H   Email Kasie H         Edit/Delete Post 
Yay, thanks for the reminder. And God bless the Yahoo-TiVo partnership.
Posts: 1784 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lupus
Member # 6516

- posted      Profile for Lupus   Email Lupus         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Kasie H:
Yay, thanks for the reminder. And God bless the Yahoo-TiVo partnership.

?
Posts: 1901 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solo
Member # 3148

- posted      Profile for solo   Email solo         Edit/Delete Post 
Spoiler warning

I was reading John Joseph Adams' review if the pilot episode on IGMS. He pretty much trashes the show. I was pretty ambivalent myself on the pilot episode (it was good enough that I will check out at least a few more episodes). One of his comments seemed like he didn't get the same feeling from one of the characters as I did.

He says the following about Claire:

quote:
When we first see Claire, she runs up to the top of a big staircase (70 or 80 feet high), and leaps off, and plummets to the ground...and slams into it. She doesn't think she can fly; she knows she's going to hit the ground, but she does this to further test her newfound ability to heal wounds. Is it just me, or does this seem an incredibly stupid way to test your powers? Admittedly, she informs us that this was attempt number six, so she'd tried five other death-defying stunts to test her ability, but is she suicidal? If her abilities fail one of her tests, she'll be dead. Doesn't seem like the best plan.
When I watched this it seemed to me that she was not testing her powers. It seemed like she was actually trying to kill herself. I imagine that she first discovered her powers on her first attempt at suicide. She seems really mad that she is surviving all of her attempts.

So what do you guys think?

Posts: 1336 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lupus
Member # 6516

I sort of agree with you. I'm not sure if she wants to die...but she is clearly not happy with her ability or life for that matter, and doesn't care if one of her experiments kills her.

I wasn't a big fan of the pilot, mostly because it seemed to much like a bunch of clips pasted together in an attempt to introduce us to all the characters. But then again, many pilots are like that. I think they really need to cut some characters out, or bring them together so the can interact together. If they keep jumping back and forth between characters it will really hurt the show.

Posts: 1901 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cmc
Member # 9549

- posted      Profile for cmc   Email cmc         Edit/Delete Post 
Who watched?? I did...
Posts: 1355 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Bridges
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for Chris Bridges   Email Chris Bridges         Edit/Delete Post 
It interested me enough that I'll watch the next few shows to see what happens.

Is it me, or have the last couple of years of television been amazing?

Posts: 7790 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cmc
Member # 9549

- posted      Profile for cmc   Email cmc         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought the same thing - I guess I know what I'll be flipping from the game to watch next Monday at 9...

**Spoiler for different time zones and anyone who's going to watch tomorrow night**

So - you think that cheerleader's really adopted and what do you think about her dad being the creepy dude? I'm not the 'research shows and all the behind the scenes stuff' type, I usually just watch... so maybe these are really simple questions.

Posts: 1355 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little_Doctor
Member # 6635

- posted      Profile for Little_Doctor   Email Little_Doctor         Edit/Delete Post 
*Spoiler*

The thing that wierded me out the most was the guy's(Victor?) painting of New York with the mushroom cloud. I wonder how that will pan out.

Other than that, the show intrigues me. I'm not sure if I'm interested, or completely confused.

Posts: 1401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PUNJABEE
Member # 7359

I caught a few differences between the online pilot from a couple of months ago and tonites pilot.

****SPOILERS****

quote:

1. I could have sworn the first painting that Isaac did was not a mushroom cloud, but a tidal wave/tsunami. I know for sure it wasn't in color before.

2. The music was different

3. Isaac didn't cut his hand off - I could have sworn I saw that his right hand was cut off in the other version because he chained himself to a wall. Maybe that's just me.

4. When Nathan Patrelli catches his brother when he falls in the original pilot - he doesn't drop him. In tonites he did.

Lupus
Member # 6516

I didn't notice the first 2, but the second two I agree with. I remember thinking, where is the saw when they got to the apartment. I guess they decided to change that.

As for the dropping, I thought that was odd as well. He came from below, why didn't he just catch him from underneath.

Vasslia Cora
Member # 7981

- posted      Profile for Vasslia Cora   Email Vasslia Cora         Edit/Delete Post 
Actually from the angle of the shot it looked more like he came from the side but I may just be remembering wrong.
Posts: 503 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lupus
Member # 6516

well, his brother was at the top of a building and he was on the ground...so he was below his brother at the start. It just seemed he took an awkward path to save his brother.
Elmer's Glue
Member # 9313

- posted      Profile for Elmer's Glue   Email Elmer's Glue         Edit/Delete Post 
THIS
SHOW
IS
AWSOME!

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
I was mad they showed a preview to next weeks episode as they completely blow the outcome of the end of the pilot.

spoiler:

His brother jumps and he flies and catches him and then drops him, in the preview you see his brother in a hospital bed say something like, "You flew!" Well thanks for letting me know the non flying brother is just fine!

It was good enough that I will watch a few more episodes, but I felt like the pacing was a bit off. Maybe I am just channeling Lost, but it feels like they just opened the can of powers and turned it upside down and let us watch them dump it out. Did they need to reveal all the "Heroes" in one episode like that? I didn't like the way they presented the villain I hope he is more interesting then some government guy searching for unwitting super soldiers. I like the Japanese guy the most, personally I found his segments to be the most enjoyable to watch.

Also I have another spoilerific question

Was the man who is following the Indian man, he reveals himself in the cab to the Indian guy who jumps out of the cab and sprints off (SORRY I DONT HAVE THE NAMES DOWN!)Is that sinister guy also the father of the girl who can heal herself?

Also the artists picture was either a mushroom cloud or a HUGE explosion, I didnt notice any tsunami.

I know it would make more sense that the girl has tried to kill herself, failed and keeps trying now. But that was not definitively said during the show. Couldnt it be just as likely that she hurt herself, watched in amazement as the wound healed, and is testing the extent of her powers? Sure its stupid because she might go too far, but how often do teenagers think rationally about this sort of thing?

I would think most teenagers would sob and cry if their ability to commit suicide was snatched away from them [Wink]

While we are on the topic of the self healing girl, SPOILER!

Was she just oblivious to the garbage disposal being on, or did she see it as another opportunity to test her healing powers? It seemed kind of silly to say she just forgot it was on, its pretty hard to miss a garbage disposal's whirring and humming.

Finally

Chris: I agree Television is amazing right now. So many great shows!

Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vasslia Cora
Member # 7981

- posted      Profile for Vasslia Cora   Email Vasslia Cora         Edit/Delete Post 
I think it was the ring she was after, and she didn't care what about as long as she got the ring.

I too, really enjoyed Nakamura Hiro's segments.

Also, no that is not all the Heroes.

The "sinister guy" adopted her but he is not her real father.

Posts: 503 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

I agree that the pilot was a little disjointed -- almost like a very long trailer...

quote:
Was the man who is following the Indian man, he reveals himself in the cab to the Indian guy who jumps out of the cab and sprints off (SORRY I DONT HAVE THE NAMES DOWN!)Is that sinister guy also the father of the girl who can heal herself?
Yes, and that seemed to be the one thing they were trying to do near the end of the premiere-- tie all these people together through common threads. Because they apparently all need to be brought together for some major purpose (probably having to do with the mushroom cloud on New York).

Very comic-book style. I like it. Reminded me a little of "Unbreakable" in some of its pacing.

And we don't know that the one guy is "sinister" yet -- we just know that the scientist guy is dead, and that guy (the girl's father) was in his place when the son went to get his dad's research. We don't know what his purpose was yet in being there. If his own daughter is one of the "different ones" that makes an interesting twist.

FG

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Occasional
Member # 5860

- posted      Profile for Occasional   Email Occasional         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought the pilot was horrible. It had no plot. It gave no indication of how they got their powers even with clues we would have to sort out later. The characters (other than Hero) had no personality. Frankly, the powers were unimaginative. The pace was absolutely slow and boring.

I'm sticking with the 100 times better written 4400. Heros is a rip off and disappointment.

Posts: 2207 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solo
Member # 3148

- posted      Profile for solo   Email solo         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by BlackBlade:
I know it would make more sense that the girl has tried to kill herself, failed and keeps trying now. But that was not definitively said during the show. Couldnt it be just as likely that she hurt herself, watched in amazement as the wound healed, and is testing the extent of her powers? Sure its stupid because she might go too far, but how often do teenagers think rationally about this sort of thing?

She seemed pretty upset every time she got better though. If she was just testing her powers I think she would have thought that it was awesome that nothing could stop her.
Posts: 1336 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
My review of it

What a disappointment. It was terrible. Easily the worst television show I've seen in a while, and that includes 'Wife Swap.'

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

I vote to change the name of this show from 'Heroes' to 'Hosers.'
Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

I think you ought to give it a chance, Scott. They obviously have a LOT of ground to cover in a short period of time to set up the framework of the characters.

occassional - I think they pretty clearly outlined how they 'got their powers" through what the scientist guy was saying about his dad's research and the "next step of evolution" etc in the genetic code..

FG

Stray
Member # 4056

- posted      Profile for Stray   Email Stray         Edit/Delete Post 
OMG, the Japanese guy is so adorable I just want to pinch his cheeks [Big Grin]

Other than that I thought it was kinda eh, but I'll give it a few more shows to see if it improves.

Posts: 957 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ron Lambert
Member # 2872

- posted      Profile for Ron Lambert   Email Ron Lambert         Edit/Delete Post 
The show has possibilities as an imaginative departure from the usual mundane glop that passes for most TV shows. It does need to have a clearer plot development emerge.

I thought it was rather funny when the invulnerable girl faced her ultra-mundane mother and said, "I'm think I'm old enough to be told now. Who were my real parents?"

Posts: 3742 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PUNJABEE
Member # 7359

quote:
Originally posted by Scott R:
My review of it

What a disappointment. It was terrible. Easily the worst television show I've seen in a while, and that includes 'Wife Swap.'

Your review is retarded. You didn't even get the point of the girl with the reflection. She doesn't get 'annoyed' with it, she sees something in it - something that apparently can do great harm to bad people - and is scared of it. I doubt you noticed that when she wakes up with those two dead people (one of them cut in half) and sees her reflection, her reflection's clothes are completely bloody, and her cheeks have two large gashes on them.

The non-reflection girl is not bloody, and does not have gashes on her face.

Apparently your review is meant to be chock full of sarcasm and wit, but it fails. Poorly. Your blog's header seems to be aptly named though.

Yes it's not the greatest show to appear on Television, but it's not nearly as drull as you make it out to be. Some people just don't get sci-fi I guess.

Scott R
Member # 567

quote:
I think you ought to give it a chance, Scott. They obviously have a LOT of ground to cover in a short period of time to set up the framework of the characters.
What's wrong with taking the character development slowly? Instead of introducing five characters, introduce three. I would have been completely satisfied if the Japanese guy's story was the only one we saw last night.

As it is, Hiro is the ONLY character that has character. He's the only one I care about. All the rest of them are cardboard.

quote:
The show has possibilities as an imaginative departure from the usual mundane glop that passes for most TV shows.
I thought 'Heroes' was a prime example of the mundane glop television makes of science fiction. I wish (and this is why I'm so bitter) that NBC had stuck with sitcoms and innane gameshows, rather than offer a flaccid imitation of science fiction. Every flop buries the genre deeper in disappointment.

Here's the thing: readership of the major sci-fi/fantasy mags (that's Analog, Fantasy and Science Fiction, Realms of Fantasy, and Asimovs) is all DOWN. Across the board. Asimovs lost 23% of it's readership (according to Gardener Dozois' 'Best Of--') this year.

Science fiction television is replacing the science fiction short story. And "Heroes" is what I get for losing Asimovs?

Heck, no.

Hopefully, internet sites like IGMS, Baen's Universe, Strange Horizons, etc., will turn the tide and save the artform. Or maybe when Sci-fi cancels BSG, one of the networks will have the cojones to pick it up and give it the exposure it deserves.

Scott R
Member # 567

quote:
Some people just don't get sci-fi I guess.
Precious.
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
I think I'm going to give it a couple more episodes...

I actually got bored a coupla times in the pilot (but I attribute this to seeing half of it in poor quality on line before the stream gave out.)

Pilots are frequently bad but lead to good shows. Bab 5 springs to mind.

Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Vasslia Cora:
I think it was the ring she was after, and she didn't care what about as long as she got the ring.

I thought it was pretty clear that she deliberately dropped the ring. You saw her taking it off and dropping it.

Eh. I'll give it a couple more episodes before I give up on it. Mostly cause of Hiro (though I wouldn't have given him a pun for a name).

Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
Hiro is actually a very common Japanese name, and I didnt pick up on the pun (man I have such a good pun radar too!.....or I guess this proves I dont)

I wonder how Hiro is going to communicate with anybody as he speaks no English (that we know).

The preview of the 2nd episode showed alot of promise, the artist putting a comic book together that the Japanese guy notices.

After seeing how terribly Firefly was treated by the Fox Network, I won't let a strange pilot screw me over into missing what could turn out to be quality TV.

Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little_Doctor
Member # 6635

- posted      Profile for Little_Doctor   Email Little_Doctor         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Hiro is actually a very common Japanese name, and I didnt pick up on the pun (man I have such a good pun radar too!.....or I guess this proves I dont)

I wonder how Hiro is going to communicate with anybody as he speaks no English (that we know).

The preview of the 2nd episode showed alot of promise, the artist putting a comic book together that the Japanese guy notices.

After seeing how terribly Firefly was treated by the Fox Network, I won't let a strange pilot screw me over into missing what could turn out to be quality TV.

They actually made a joke about his name in the show. Hiro's friend calls him a "Super Hiro" in the subtitles.
Posts: 1401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vasslia Cora
Member # 7981

I don't know, I thought she was just think about the ring and it slipped.

And Hiro knows english, when he teleports to New York he shouts "Hello New York" or something like that. Also, I thought most people in Japan also knew english, maybe I am think of a book or something...

BlackBlade
Member # 8376

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Doctor:
quote:

They actually made a joke about his name in the show. Hiro's friend calls him a "Super Hiro" in the subtitles.
ahhh see I missed that because I was paying attention to what they were actually saying and I must have read Hiro and Hero.

If you listen to the Japanese they use alot of katakana pronounciations (Japanese sound alike words based on the English phoenetic spelling"

Spoke = Spoku

I don't know why but I just love hearing Japanese people say those english phrases [Wink]

BlackBlade
Member # 8376

quote:
Originally posted by Vasslia Cora:
I don't know, I thought she was just think about the ring and it slipped.

And Hiro knows english, when he teleports to New York he shouts "Hello New York" or something like that. Also, I thought most people in Japan also knew english, maybe I am think of a book or something...

sorry for double posting. Saying "Hello New York" would be REALLY easy for most non English speakers, they watch enough TV in Japan. And no MOST Japanese people don't speak English, but they can recognize some basic words because AGAINS they watch enough TV.
Vasslia Cora
Member # 7981

I thought I might have just gotten my memory mixed up...

Although it did look like Hiro went back to Japan to show his friend the comic.

theCrowsWife
Member # 8302

- posted      Profile for theCrowsWife   Email theCrowsWife         Edit/Delete Post 
I enjoyed it well enough, but only time will tell if the story they're working on telling will be good. At this point I know too little about where the story is going to judge whether they made good choices in the pilot or not.

"Why did they have to introduce so many characters in the pilot?" I seem to recall that Fox said the same thing about Firefly. Not saying that Heroes is in the same class as Firefly, but it has potential.

--Mel

Posts: 1269 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 34 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  32  33  34   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.