FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Do it. DO IT. Yesterday is, tomorrow, or .. something? DOOO ITTT, dreams? DO IT. (Page 5)

This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  18  19  20   
Author Topic: Do it. DO IT. Yesterday is, tomorrow, or .. something? DOOO ITTT, dreams? DO IT.
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
ancient
Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deerpark27
Member # 2787

- posted      Profile for deerpark27           Edit/Delete Post 
Back in '31, when I was pregnant with my third child, I went for a long, desperate cross country run through enemy territory. Waving my arms like a madwoman, dodging the droppings of crows flustered from the heaps of corpses left over from Napoleon's second last stand, trying to catch the eye of a sniper, searching for grenades in the deep muddy foxholes.
Posts: 1154 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Misha McBride
Member # 6578

- posted      Profile for Misha McBride           Edit/Delete Post 
I've not been on Hatrack for a couple days, let's open this thread and see what's been poste-
Oh. Oh.
Did I interrupt something? [Eek!]
I think I'll just uh, step around and go this way...

quote:
Originally posted by Samprimary:
quote:
Originally posted by Misha McBride:
Hey, I read that thread too! E/N is one of my guilty pleasures.

pps yes this. yes this is me. e/n is everything. did you wholly ingest the Pixelante thread, that was amazing
Yesssss I did. I think the whole situation lasted for what, 2 years? I was almost sad when she finally wrapped it up.

Did you get to see the Fascinator Eddie/Natalie thread before they archived it? It was like watching a train wreck in slow motion, I actually shrieked aloud at one point. Usually I stumble into a thread during the aftermath (like now!) and read the whole thing unfolding in one go. I got to observe that one evolve in real time, because I'd already been reading her other thread in A/T.

Posts: 262 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
No, and I eventually have to get the archive upgrade. simultaneously to go back and watch those threads as well as be able to read people's rap sheet and bans with impunity.
Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

OH and there was also that thread where the girl had to escape her crazy-ass family like plan for a way to scoot out the window at night and never be anywhere she could be cornered by them ever again. who was that? I wish I could still see that one.
Misha McBride
Member # 6578

quote:
OH and there was also that thread where the girl had to escape her crazy-ass family like plan for a way to scoot out the window at night and never be anywhere she could be cornered by them ever again. who was that? I wish I could still see that one.

Do you mean NerdyNautilusGirl's thread, where a goon ended up sending her a ticket to New Mexico because that was the only way she could get far enough away? It's still in the live forums.
Posts: 262 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

Do you mean NerdyNautilusGirl's thread, where a goon ended up sending her a ticket to New Mexico because that was the only way she could get far enough away? It's still in the live forums.
My favorite thread was the man who adopted a kid who thought he was Goku, and that his girlfriend's baby was fathered by a "Vegetable" (Vegita) and the guy tried to clean him up off drugs, and set him straight only to find out the adopted boy was insane and plotting to kill him. I can't find it anymore.
Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

OH MAN I NEVER EVEN SAW THIS ONE
Samprimary
Member # 8561

oh my holy hell the sister snuck the mom into the lease oh dear
Samprimary
Member # 8561

saldfkjghaslkfj

quote:
the reason why you see defending yourself from other people's lovely behavior as "----ing people over" is because you have literally been trained your whole life to accept being taken advantage of by other people. Until you can get yourself in therapy, you need to remind yourself that your internal compass for how to treat your family is wrong because they have abused you until you started thinking that was acceptable.
sad but true oh my god
Samprimary
Member # 8561

quote:
So my mom decided that because she was too stupid to figure out how to program the thermostat that she was gonna gently caress with the pilot light. This means, of course, that she loving broke it. I made sure the gas is of already, checked for gas leaks, and got it all sorted, but gently caress if I'm gonna pay for the repair. Neither she nor Jeanne have the money to fix the drat thing; I've decided that they can suck it. I went out and bought a space heater with my plasma money. They can just pile on the blankets. I'm not loving paying for it. I wasn't even at the house to stop it. They can go ahead and be cold.
this mom oh my god
Misha McBride
Member # 6578

quote:
Originally posted by BlackBlade:
quote:
quote:

My favorite thread was the man who adopted a kid who thought he was Goku, and that his girlfriend's baby was fathered by a "Vegetable" (Vegita) and the guy tried to clean him up off drugs, and set him straight only to find out the adopted boy was insane and plotting to kill him. I can't find it anymore.
Ahhh that Humper Monkey thread. It's in the Goldmine.

quote:
OH MAN I NEVER EVEN SAW THIS ONE

LOL you were talking about her first thread weren't you?
Orincoro
Member # 8854

- posted      Profile for Orincoro   Email Orincoro         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by MrSquicky:
Stoney,
You should also realize that we all know what Ori is. To me, he's the least of Hatrack's Angry Teen Boy Squad because it seems like the only thing he has is his pseudo-intellectual hostility. The others may lack the maturity/self-control to act differently and at least one I'm pretty sure chooses to act that way. But they have other stuff going on. With Ori, I don't think he's got anything else to offer.

Yeah, I have no opinions about you... Like at all. [Smile]
Posts: 9912 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

quote:
LOL you were talking about her first thread weren't you?

Yup. Good lord if I had been around when her sister moved her mom back in with her I would have pretty straightforwardly despaired.
Samprimary
Member # 8561

humper monkey can never change his avatar from brock sampson
Misha McBride
Member # 6578

humper monkey IS brock sampson
Samprimary
Member # 8561

my mistake
Samprimary
Member # 8561

hey where on the internet can I buy handcuffs on the cheap

i mean they still have to be working police grade handcuffs but like less than 30 bucks

Orincoro
Member # 8854

- posted      Profile for Orincoro   Email Orincoro         Edit/Delete Post 
I dunno I torrent all my handcuffs.
Posts: 9912 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deerpark27
Member # 2787

My second child, carried in my matrix over the sturm and drang of the ice-age, cougar-pelted, covered in flint-chips, sigh... the thalidomide finished him off (according to the magnetic resonance). God, how I loved to paint the trichinosis, the rhinitis, no, the rhinocerii (we were pre-literate, after all) on the cave walls. Augustus, I called him. They buried him with blueberries. Primitive to those distinctions.

[ May 08, 2012, 07:54 PM: Message edited by: deerpark27 ]

Posts: 1154 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deerpark27
Member # 2787

It's important to get everything right.
deerpark27
Member # 2787

In case of a fall,
the jerk of the neck...

Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

- posted      Profile for Stone_Wolf_           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

i mean they still have to be working police grade handcuffs but like less than 30 bucks

Pro grade, $20 cuffs. And I can vouch for the company, I order from them all the time.
Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

Yessss. Done.
Samprimary
Member # 8561

So now they're all saying guy fieri is a jerk, but honestly don't we all have the right to be squicked right the heck out by homosexuals, whether or not it is relevant to the murderfood carb-hindenbergs we're cramming down our gullets for quality food television
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Stone_Wolf_:
quote:

Pro grade, $20 cuffs. And I can vouch for the company, I order from them all the time.
Stone Wolf just got a lot more interesting.
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

stone wolf has helped me abduct people at half price
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

It's their own fault if Samp gets them...I warned them to carry pepper spray!
Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Did you provide them links for discounted pepper spray?
Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

No one asked.
Samprimary
Member # 8561

quote:

I warned them to memorize safewords.
Samprimary
Member # 8561

http://i.imgur.com/cyxxS.png
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
But Misha is a guy's name.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

But in the Latin alphabet, "Misha" begins with an I ....

*falls through floor, dies*

rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Always with the dying as a distraction technique.

*yawn*

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_Frank
Member # 8488

- posted      Profile for Dan_Frank   Email Dan_Frank         Edit/Delete Post 
I think this thread is a fitting Landmark for Sam.
Posts: 3580 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

your mom's a fitting landmark
Dan_Frank
Member # 8488

My mom's overweight and lost the use of one leg after a car accident, so she's wheelchair bound.

So, actually, that's probably a pretty good burn.

Posts: 3580 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

OOOOH YEAH. ACKNOWLEDGED BURN.

*fistpumps through wall*

Member # 9506

- posted      Profile for 777           Edit/Delete Post 
I cannot stop laughing.
Posts: 292 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

You should see a doctor 777.
Samprimary
Member # 8561

paging dr. 777. dr. 777, could you come to the front office

call me an ambulance, dr. 777.

ok, you're an ambulance. URRR HURRR HURRR HURRR

Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Your laughter looks painful Samp.
Samprimary
Member # 8561

http://imgur.com/JUjyG
Samprimary
Member # 8561

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAkCLpMtjlM

http://imgur.com/7LMkG

Dan_Frank
Member # 8488

God, Sam, that video was painful. Why would you inflict that on us?

It astonished me when I realized he actually has a cameraman. That means he has a friend with him watching what he's doing and not telling him to please stop. What kind of friend would do that?

Samprimary
Member # 8561

katana is best anti boigla weapon
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Why did you post my video about defending yourself from a burglar with a katana? I look good.
Samprimary
Member # 8561

my problem with diablo 3's 'electrocute'

http://i.imgur.com/bPZCf.png

Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

So, two cannibals were eating Ricky Gervais and one turns to the other and says:

"Does this taste funny to you?"

And the other replies:

"No, not at all."

This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  18  19  20   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.