FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Do it. DO IT. Yesterday is, tomorrow, or .. something? DOOO ITTT, dreams? DO IT. (Page 6)

This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  18  19  20   
Author Topic: Do it. DO IT. Yesterday is, tomorrow, or .. something? DOOO ITTT, dreams? DO IT.
Raymond Arnold
Member # 11712

- posted      Profile for Raymond Arnold   Email Raymond Arnold         Edit/Delete Post 
So the most important question I have:

Is the next name for this thread going to be "Gay Jerk Infestation" or "Jerk Zombie Infestation?"

Posts: 4136 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh come on it should be obvious
Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
"Gay Raymond Arnold Infestation"
Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_Frank
Member # 8488

- posted      Profile for Dan_Frank   Email Dan_Frank         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm just sad a newer, more exciting thread started before we got "Advice from anyone who has worked in telemarketing/jerk service" or possibly "The Ashton Kutcher Jerk" ...but those are both perhaps a little too on the nose.

quote:
Originally posted by Stone_Wolf_:
So, two cannibals were eating Ricky Gervais and one turns to the other and says:

"Does this taste funny to you?"

And the other replies:

"No, not at all."

[ROFL]
Posts: 3580 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

zdgjgx;dg;ghsgdgugrsguiefugifewugsfe

gs;ug[y8agr

Samprimary
Member # 8561

my brain feels like this branch that has fallen on this powerline

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4ph-h7l_aM

Samprimary
Member # 8561

http://i.imgur.com/mCR2F.gif

you float on a throne of LIES

Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

- posted      Profile for Stone_Wolf_           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Samprimary:
zdgjgx;dg;ghsgdgugrsguiefugifewugsfe

gs;ug[y8agr

Well said!
Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

So anyway to continue the discussion in the other thread it is pretty obvious that OSC has Oppositional Defiant Disorder and probably autism. I have an extensive wikipedia self-education on mental diagnoses and have figured out a pretty reliable way to figure out what complexes OSC has as a result of his traumatic childhood. He shows 5 of the 17 wikipedia page talk signs of classical psychopathy according to reddit user Karmanaut.

He has kids right? Are any of them underage? I think we should start a serious discussion on whether CPS should be involved. In conclusion, OP: sever.

Samprimary
Member # 8561

GROUND FLOOR
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Are any of them underage?

No.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

Whatever, let's de-mancipate them just so we can take them away anyway
Samprimary
Member # 8561

I'm actually upgrading OSC from classical psycopathy to baroque psychopathy. if we see shades of hellenistic psychopathy (or Münchausen's psychopathy by Proxy) I will be informing the appropriate mental health professionals in OSC's area.

Source: I have looked directly at the DSM-IV once.

Tinros
Member # 8328

- posted      Profile for Tinros           Edit/Delete Post 
Dude, DSM-IV is SO outdated. Next one's out next year! They already have a website and everything!
Posts: 1591 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

As a self-diagnosed aspbergers sufferer, I categorically reject the new autistic spectrum disorder classifications that are trying to pretend that my self-diagnosis of poor social, communication, and life skills coupled with delusions of grandeur, importance, and competence does not exist. I demand a schism to the Orthodox Church of Psychology and
scifibum
Member # 7625

- posted      Profile for scifibum   Email scifibum         Edit/Delete Post 
a Doritos taco.
Posts: 4287 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymond Arnold
Member # 11712

- posted      Profile for Raymond Arnold   Email Raymond Arnold         Edit/Delete Post 
"Isn't there a magic item that could turn you into a girl permanently? Seems like that would solve a lot of problems."

"Yes, but gender-switching items are still listed as 'cursed' under the DMG IV. Administration wouldn't let me use it."

Posts: 4136 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

I actually have two goals in life right now: destroy traditional marriage, and kill spiders. Lots of spiders, because they're ugly, disgusting, and horrendous.

The destroy traditional marriage part is the easier part to understand. Spiders, a little less straightforward. They tried to take over my bathroom so I just go around smooshing them as fast as i can see them.

Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
That's like trying to fight the "war on terror" by killing as many terrorists as possible. It doesn't really address the root problem!
Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

What if the root problem is that it is not fun to not kill spiders or terrorists
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
Then Mission Accomplished™.
Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

That's not a valid conclusion you can make until you get flown on a jet to a carrier and there is a podium on the carrier that you can go up to and be all like "so that is all awesome how we won and everything right, woo, problem solved. Good job everyone"
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I actually have two goals in life right now: destroy traditional marriage, and kill spiders. Lots of spiders, because they're ugly, disgusting, and horrendous.

The destroy traditional marriage part is the easier part to understand. Spiders, a little less straightforward. They tried to take over my bathroom so I just go around smooshing them as fast as i can see them.

awww. Spiders are not disgusting and ugly and horrendous. They are so cute. I love those things. In fact I want more, but I already have 100 spiderlings, 5 juvenile wolf spiders, 3 wolf spider ladies. One older baby. Maybe I have enough.
I want a potato bug.

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

No. Spiders are terrible. Abjectly terrible. Wastes of space. Unworthy of life. I think we should really try to find a way to exterminate them pretty much completely. Some kind of specific targeted pesticide we could spray all over the world? Anyway. I think it is possible with today's technology to exterminate the species entirely and I wholly support this sort of specific adjustment of the ecosystem to remove disgusting creatures.
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

My wife and mother agree.
Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

Actually you could probably amend my post to be pretty much about 'poor people' too, not just spiders.
Samprimary
Member # 8561

Can we make a pesticide to target people based on socioeconomic status? We could work out a wonderful eugenic system here to weed out 'handout culture' degenerates. We could probably actually specifically toxify the environment and make filters for gas masks only distributable by the government, based on employment. Fall behind on your social returns? Well, getting a filter for you and your kids is going to be pretty hard. Bonus is we get rid of the spiders while getting rid of the indigents.
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
If we did that, there would be soooooooooooooooooo many mosquitoes. Tons of them. And sooooo many wasps.
I hate wasps. Well, female ones anyway.

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_Frank
Member # 8488

This seems like the most accurate thread title yet.
Posts: 3580 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Can we make a pesticide to target people based on socioeconomic status? We could work out a wonderful eugenic system here to weed out 'handout culture' degenerates. We could probably actually specifically toxify the environment and make filters for gas masks only distributable by the government, based on employment. Fall behind on your social returns? Well, getting a filter for you and your kids is going to be pretty hard. Bonus is we get rid of the spiders while getting rid of the indigents.
I thought that was what McDonalds was.

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

quote:
Originally posted by Synesthesia:
If we did that, there would be soooooooooooooooooo many mosquitoes.

If we're getting rid of that many poor people, how are they multiplying without their largest feeding pool?
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

No spiders to eat them
Samprimary
Member # 8561

Hatrack has changed my mind about the zimmerman case. I'm thinking now sortof that basically zimmerman should not be getting put on trial for manslaughter, he should be getting judged on whether or not it was a clean trophy kill. I don't know how you measure up a black kid (i mean, it's not like they have a horn rack you can measure) but I'm thinking that trayvon counts as pretty good suburban hunt return. Trial might still be necessary (were vagrant black youths in season? Is there some sort of federal breeding period and age range that requires protection? Was Martin an illegitimate adolescent kill? Should he have been neighborhood catch and release? Are they trying to recover their numbers, or is this a sort of overpopulation culling effort (that seems far more likely).
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

*cringe*
Samprimary
Member # 8561

)))
Samprimary
Member # 8561

Hey I was thinking of a new religion to replace the empty pit that my life has become, how about scientology™

http://imgur.com/a/M8M0o

rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
You need a piece of clear blue sky?
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
I just need a corner of it.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
If we did that, there would be soooooooooooooooooo many mosquitoes. Tons of them. And sooooo many wasps.
I hate wasps. Well, female ones anyway.

Then you probably really hate these wasps.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

Yeah. That's pretty scary. But those Japanese Hornets. AUGH! SUZUMEBACHI!
Samprimary
Member # 8561

Japanese hornets are awesome. Even if I had a flyswatter, I'd be afraid it would just piss it off.
Samprimary
Member # 8561

They could corner me and I'd just give up my wallet and cancel my credit cards later
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

They'd just call up their sisters and go, HOW DARE YOU CANCEL YOUR CARDS and they will sting you repeatedly. I hate female wasps and hornets. They sting and fly. Therefore they are scary and spiders are not. They would take the flyswatter, beat you with it and then sting and then call their sisters to sting you somemore. They can kill a hive of European bees in 30 seconds.
Samprimary
Member # 8561

I am considering doing a multi-layered very impressively detailed and thorough troll wherein I build up a case as a person detailing my support of cultural relativism up to and beyond excusing this: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2148774/Shafilea-Ahmed-trial-Mother-said-Just-finish-moments-suffocating-daughter-court-hears.html

as merely a protected expression of things that should not be considered wrong because they are 'moral within their culture'

thoughts

Dan_Frank
Member # 8488

Ugh.
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I am considering doing a multi-layered very impressively detailed and thorough troll wherein I build up a case as a person detailing my support of cultural relativism up to and beyond excusing this: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2148774/Shafilea-Ahmed-trial-Mother-said-Just-finish-moments-suffocating-daughter-court-hears.html

as merely a protected expression of things that should not be considered wrong because they are 'moral within their culture'

thoughts

It sounds like a great way to scare off women. I'd avoid it if there is any chance that any woman you might have an interest in dating at some future point has any reasonable chance of hearing about it.

I was recently in a small social gathering where a guy ended up defending female ritual genital mutilation as a legitimate cultural practice to a UN human rights worker. She was left the discussion in tears. If you are looking for a sure fire way to turn a woman off to you more or less permanently, this is a good idea. If that's not what you want, don't.

Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Yeah. That's pretty scary. But those Japanese Hornets. AUGH! SUZUMEBACHI!

The tarantula hawk is actually bigger and has one of the most painful stings in the world.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

quote:
Originally posted by The Rabbit:
If you are looking for a sure fire way to turn a woman off to you more or less permanently, this is a good idea. If that's not what you want, don't.

yessssssssssss.

Oh but is there like a backup plan in case they turn out to be really into FGM?

Dan_Frank
Member # 8488

... Ugh.

Why do I keep clicking on this thread?

Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

quote:
Oh but is there like a backup plan in case they turn out to be really into FGM?

Run?

When I was seventeen my family hosted a bible study in our home...and one of the locals who came regularly used the phrase "If your going to be raped, you might as well enjoy the sex." nearly every meeting, sometimes twice in the same meeting.

My parents actually had to ask him to stop, and when he didn't we told him that if he didn't he would have to study the bible somewhere else.

Rabbit's story reminded me of him.

This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  18  19  20   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.