FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Kingdom of Loathing (Page 25)

This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  30  31  32   
Author Topic: The Kingdom of Loathing
celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
Belle, I admitted all those accounts yesterday. There don't appear to be any currently pending. You should see a link for [u]clan[/u] between messages and mall. I don't know what to tell you if you don't aside from, maybe try applying again(?). You should already be in though.

edit: I thought screwing over Zan in mafia was my job.

[ August 11, 2004, 07:10 PM: Message edited by: celia60 ]

Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

and how do i get past a spooky skull?
Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sndrake
Member # 4941

- posted      Profile for sndrake   Email sndrake         Edit/Delete Post 
For the spooky skull, try using the "lihc face," if you have one. It protects against spooky damage. It will replace (for that turn) whatever other headgear you are wearing.

I'm sure there are other ways, but that's one.

Posts: 4344 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
You've screwed me over more times, celia. I think Jeff and Matt's screwing of me still counts as the worst.

Did I mention that I hate you both? [Mad]

Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

both? that's 3 people.
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Has anyone noticed how slow the game is moving lately? I am here playing at 1:30 am EST and it is like moving through molasses....
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaySedai
Member # 6459

- posted      Profile for CaySedai   Email CaySedai         Edit/Delete Post 
it seems to me that it's always that way right after the daily reset (or whatever you call it)
Posts: 2034 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

quote:
ktron42 106 151 150 407 75600315
ktron421 35 26 33 94 500
ktron422 35 23 35 93 500
ktron423 35 21 30 86 500
ktron424 35 26 31 92 500
ktron425 39 28 36 103 500

And I thought I played way too many games......

Not that I am not grateful for his help, but....

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

Matt's not here. You and Jeff - two people. Well, one person and you, I guess. Is counting not important in your profession? [Razz]
Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you Celia - I'm in!

I contributed some meat and a few items.

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
zgator, that earlier "Matt screwed me the worst" post hast to go into the ooc thread.
Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UofUlawguy
Member # 5492

- posted      Profile for UofUlawguy   Email UofUlawguy         Edit/Delete Post 
Would anyone like to take over the reins of the clan? I probably won't be around anymore.
Posts: 1652 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

*raises hand*

pick me, pick me!

mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
I would be willing and able to do that.
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

you do know that our armies are about to desert us, right? like, even if you don't pick someone today, please, please go feed them.
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
Celia -- which ever one of us becomes uber-dude in the clan, I think that the other one should get "full embassadorial authority" to do all the stuff in the clan.
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
And what about my asbestos crossbow??
Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

sure thing.
zgator
Member # 3833

Scott, I have excellent prices on asbestos crossbows in my store, The Swamp.

Actually, if you bring all the materials to the back door, I'll put something together for you, no charge. Just mention me in your next story.

Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
I've already sent UULG all the material. . .

But sure-- I'll mention you in my next story. . .

:sly look: What's your real name?

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

I'll give you a hint.

"Wonder Twin powers, activate!"

"Shape of a stupid puddle of water that doesn't do anything to the bad guys."

mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

Gleek!
Mabus
Member # 6320

- posted      Profile for Mabus   Email Mabus         Edit/Delete Post 
I can now Saucesphere those who would like it, although I am in need of mana points at present.
Posts: 1114 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JonnyNotSoBravo
Member # 5715

- posted      Profile for JonnyNotSoBravo   Email JonnyNotSoBravo         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
"Wonder Twin powers, activate!"
Jana!
Posts: 1423 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zan
Member # 4888

- posted      Profile for Zan   Email Zan         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm adding Porter and JNSB to the list with celia and Jeff.
Posts: 221 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

It's after 12....yeah!
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
Ahhh! I'm trying to use up some of these adventures while so that I don't waste them while I'm in Chicago!!!

Such a waste!!! [Cry]

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

UULG -- you need to really give Celia or I the ability to buy stuff for the clan, or you need to buy oatmeal for our troops. If we don't buy 20 bowls of oatmeal by tomorrow, our troops will desert us.
Kwea
Member # 2199

I just tried to e-mail him through the board, but it's blocked....

I named my misqueto Shyster, and my Leprachan Gilgamesh. [Big Grin]

And my bloody volleyball Kirsch....

fallow
Member # 6268

- posted      Profile for fallow   Email fallow         Edit/Delete Post 
fanciful, yet encouraging.
Posts: 3061 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
I named my mosquito Hooker after the famous Shyster from The Sting. [Smile]
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

lol
CaySedai
Member # 6459

spaztik is a personal friend of mine that I introduced to KoL and told her to apply to the clan. So, she's applying.

edited to add: wow - I turned the page (for the first time, I think!)

[ August 13, 2004, 02:34 AM: Message edited by: CaySedai ]

Posts: 2034 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
Ryuko - If you don't use your adventures they just roll-over - they won't go to waste.
Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

spaztik is now in.
CaySedai
Member # 6459

thanks mr_porteiro_head.

ludosti: adventures roll over until they accumulate to 200. You can't have more than 200 adventures, so if you aren't playing for a few days, your daily adventures stop adding on after that point.

ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, didn't know they capped it at 200....
Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, I think I did it wrong when I tried to sign up before. Grey V the sauceror would like to join the clan.
Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

I am training in the gym every day. It works wonders!
sndrake
Member # 4941

Anybody know where in heck you get brine?

Edit to add another question: Any way for an accordion thief to get across the hot plate in the daily dungeon?

[ August 15, 2004, 08:21 PM: Message edited by: sndrake ]

Posts: 4344 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
sndrake try infernal insoles.
Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sndrake
Member # 4941

Tammy - I've tried the insoles. Didn't work.
CaySedai
Member # 6459

try the hot and cold running ninja suit to cross the hot hot floor
keither
Member # 6681

- posted      Profile for keither   Email keither         Edit/Delete Post 
is there any one that will cast empathy on me if i give you all of the mana restoratives? it is something that my gravy fairy would really like.... thanks [Big Grin]
Posts: 19 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sndrake
Member # 4941

CaySedai,

Thanks - the ninja suit worked.

CaySedai
Member # 6459

sndrake: I was speaking from experience. [Wink]

I've got 5 characters and can't keep track of what I'm doing. I copied info from KoL and pasted into Notepad, then printed out. I also copied info from other Web sites, too, so I have some reference material. I've got this in a binder.

Still, I've been thinking of giving up one of my characters. I have 2 Turtle Tamers, and I'd be willing to give up TeraPen. Tera is level 11 currently, with a store and over 93,000 meat in the closet.

So, if anyone is interested in taking on an established character, contact me at caysedai (at) gmail (dot) com.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Digital Keys, how do I get one? I assume its needed for the Naughty Sorceress quest.
Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keither
Member # 6681

- posted      Profile for keither   Email keither         Edit/Delete Post 
you have to have 30 white pixels and go to the crackpots shed and he will make it for you
Posts: 19 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

hmmmmm, cai, that is tempting....
CaySedai
Member # 6459

I already got an offer for someone to take that character. Thanks to anyone who was considering it.
  This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  30  31  32   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.