FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The REAL Battlestar Galactica Season 3 Discussion Thread (Page 6)

This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  20  21  22   
Author Topic: The REAL Battlestar Galactica Season 3 Discussion Thread
James Tiberius Kirk
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for James Tiberius Kirk           Edit/Delete Post 
*peers at the Hybrid* Karan? Karan, is that you?

--j_k

Posts: 3617 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
what was up with that hybrid?
Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
0Megabyte
Member # 8624

- posted      Profile for 0Megabyte   Email 0Megabyte         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay:

Yes. Best hour in television. I refuse to miss this show for a reason.

Kara seems to be bouncing back. She's injured mentally still, I'm sure, but it seems as though she needed the Admiral kicking her ass to wake her up. Yet at the same time... Tye isn't gonna live through this season. He's broken, and I can't really see him fixing himself at this rate. He might, maybe, POSSIBLY. But the chance is too slight for me to hope for him. I want to cry, actually, seeing him like this.

I love seeing Karl Agathon as the XO of the Galactica. I find it tickling that he's gone so far. He seems to be doing an okay job, though he hasn't had the sheer number of crises in command yet. He definitely needs an episode focusing more on him and his new position. It seems the next episode will at least have some struggle, as I doubt he'll want to eliminate all the Cylons. (His wife being one, after all.)

I finally have a real name for Sharon Agathon! Just today I set up a naming system for the #3's. The old Sharon Valerii is called Boomer, the new one just Sharon, and the other ones just #3's.

However, calling her Athena (a name from the original BSG, if I remember right! ha ha ha!) is a great way to deal with it. I clapped, and cheered when I heard that suggestion. I knew that would be the one chosen.

She's Athena, as the old one was Boomer! Yay!

Posts: 1577 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carrie
Member # 394

- posted      Profile for Carrie   Email Carrie         Edit/Delete Post 
I am so SO happy Lee's hot again. [Wink] Makes the waiter at sushi tonight seem... tame in comparison.

I personally thought the episode tonight was a bit confusing, especially on Gaius' behalf. Thankfully, I'm currently watching the second half and reconsidering.

This show is genius.

Posts: 3932 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MightyCow
Member # 9253

- posted      Profile for MightyCow           Edit/Delete Post 
I keep wondering how many different ways Gaius can betray humanity. He seems so good at it. It's amazing that he's so despicable, and still I feel bad for him. I really want him to redeem himself, although at this point, I don't think he can ever really make up for what he's done.

Lots of hotness in this episode. I can't believe my roommates aren't interested in this show for the sexy bodies alone.

Posts: 3950 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AvidReader
Member # 6007

- posted      Profile for AvidReader   Email AvidReader         Edit/Delete Post 
"What about the other Five?"
"We don't talk about them."

I love a good mystery.

Have I mentioned how much I hate Kat? Does she do anything but sit around antagonizing Kara?

Gaius with his hand up so he wasn't looking at naked Tai-Chi Three, wonderful. Ice Queen Six being snippy with him all episode then not busting him when she saw the pics, intriguing.

I did miss something though. Are the hybrids people plugged into the ship? Or is that a Cylon plugged into the ship? I didn't quite get what I was looking at there.

Posts: 2283 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
General Sax
Member # 9694

- posted      Profile for General Sax   Email General Sax         Edit/Delete Post 
Indeed Hybrid implies a crossbreed of some kind, but a what with a what? Jumping seems to make her feel pretty good though...

Kat is a shallow character, does anybody else remember that Cassiopeia is the name of Starbuck's girlfriend from the first series? Cassie is short for Cassiopeia I will bet, or it is her mothers name, I love that the writers loved the original series so much to include such little details in the new story.

Can anyone else imagine Kara starting a relationship with another woman? Cassie's mom perhaps? I think it would be a good start for her to tell the woman exactly what was done to her and why it was plausible.

Will they salvage the Base Star for technology and space? Will the probe be the basis for the weapon that can kill all Cylons?

Posts: 475 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
I wonder if Athena is going to catch whatever illness the other Cylons caught in that nebula (if the illness isn't from whatever that probe was).

Adama telling Starbuck that she once was like a daughter to him had to be a blow to her—she's always looked up to the man.

Tigh might be a lost cause. [Frown] And why hasn't he gotten an eyepatch or something yet?

And Lee is back. mmmmmlee. Huzzah! It also looks like, yet again, he's got a stick up his ass over Kara.

Gaeta's estimation of Baltar was dead-on accuate. The one constant for that man is his drive to keep his own ass alive. Time and time again, Baltar has proven that to be correct.

I also love how BasestarSix keeps giving Baltar the look of "What the frak is wrong with you?" whenever he pops out of a daydream with HeadSix.

Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PUNJABEE
Member # 7359

- posted      Profile for PUNJABEE   Email PUNJABEE         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by General Sax:
Indeed Hybrid implies a crossbreed of some kind, but a what with a what? Jumping seems to make her feel pretty good though...

I think by 'hybrid', they mean that the consciousness is contained in an organic body like we saw, but the entire being is the entire BaseStar. Does that make sense?

Thats why the 'person' that was in the bathtub was connected to all those cables - the ship is her, and she is the ship. A hybrid of organic and original Cylon tech (metalheads).

My theory on it, anyway.

Posts: 317 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
General Sax
Member # 9694

- posted      Profile for General Sax   Email General Sax         Edit/Delete Post 
So is the Hybrid one of the types we have seen or one of the other five? She did not look familiar.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PUNJABEE
Member # 7359

I'm thinking the Hybrid is a completely different Cylon all together. Definitely not one of the 7 we've seen so far and I doubt that she is one of the final 5 that are yet to be revealed.

The way Cap6 made it sound, the 5 are of almost legendary status. With that I doubt they'd treat one of them as a ship. I could be wrong though, who knows.

Does anyone know if BSG is going to do one of those idiotic 'hiatus' things like Lost and Smallville?

Posts: 317 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
B34N
Member # 9597

- posted      Profile for B34N   Email B34N         Edit/Delete Post 
I have to agree with PUNJABEE on the Hybrid issue. I think they are completely seperate from the 12 models that are in play with the humans. I think the other seven never talk about the last 5 because they are still doing recon among the humans??? Could be wrong though, maybe we'll find out more in the next couple episodes. I'm definitely interested to see what happens with Athena and the Sick Basestar???
Posts: 871 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Just like the Centurions are. [Big Grin]
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Friday
Member # 8998

- posted      Profile for Friday   Email Friday         Edit/Delete Post 
So does the artifact on the derelict baseship mean that the Earth humans knew about the cylons? I was under the impression that the cylons were created in by the 12 colonies, but if that is so, how would the 13th colony know to leave some sort of virus against the cylons to keep them from finding Earth?
Posts: 148 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PUNJABEE
Member # 7359

quote:
Originally posted by Friday:
So does the artifact on the derelict baseship mean that the Earth humans knew about the cylons? I was under the impression that the cylons were created in by the 12 colonies, but if that is so, how would the 13th colony know to leave some sort of virus against the cylons to keep them from finding Earth?

I'm wondering the exact same thing. I mean, in the BSG universe, humanity DID originate from Earth, correct? Earth being the 'original' colony, then somewhere in time people ended up on Kobol (much like Harmony in the OSC Homecoming series) and from there, colonized 12 more planets.

Or maybe they're going to throw some sort of time-travel loop at us. Man that artifact looks really old, it has to be from the original voyage.

COME ON NEXT FRIDAY!!

General Sax
Member # 9694

Friday, are you familiar with the Heinlein novel by that name, I am curious if you are a fan...

We have a solid record of hominids on Earth so we have a fair certainty that we are from here. There is a time loop though, the Cylons insist that time is a cycle and they must have some evidence. Also with instantaneous FTL it seems likely that time travel is possible.

Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe its the Halo universe and they'll arrive in time ot save HUmanity from the Covenant.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

Well if we use our archeology as proof that the humans in BSG originated here then:

Earth 10,000 BC Atlantis... massive cataclysm forces them to send a colony ship, a generational one away to save their civilization.

They leave and the Atlantians are destroyed the remnants of HUmanity forget theyre history and rebuild one step at a time HUman civilization.

Meanwhile the ship reaches Kobol where they make theyre home for a short time here theyre are 13 Starship captains who fight with each other and as a result they split up, 12 go forwards to found the 12 colonies but disaster strikes theyre shiups crash and they lose massive amounts of data, they rebuild and spend generations rebuilding.

The 13th goes back to Earth and sees Humanity slowly rebuilding, canabalizes his ship and live amoung humanity as normal.

Back in the 12 Colonies, with Human history proceeding as it always does reach a scientific level far enough thats the 12 colonies begin rudimentary communication with each other, speeding up scienticif advance until they rediscover FTL travel on Caprica.

Caprica being the most advanced and wealthiest planet begins to assume a eladership role, leading to a number of wars between the Caprica led bloc and the Gemini led block, after centuries of quarreling they in a drastic turn of events formulate the Presidency of the 12 Colonies and the people confirm the new constitution.

a Golden age begins leading to new heights of confort an d technology leading to Humans crafting a race of sentient robots to act as slaves.

They rebel beginning the first CYlon war and after a bitter struggle make peace.

The Cylons get rvenge and "cleanse" the sinful humans with nuclear fire forcing the Galactica and its civilian fleet and the Pegasus with theirs (until they canalbalize it) to flea in search for the "mythical" 13th colony which they have forgotten was the original homeworld.

The quarrels between the 12 colonies with each oteher would have slowed they're technological growth to just be slightely ahead of Earth's reconstruction so that when they reach us we'll only be slightly behind, possibly not have FTL or if we do a primitive version of it but we'ld have fortified our Solar system.

They'res another possibility if the ship sent by Atlantis DID NOT have FTL drive and spent a few hundred years travelling then its possible we may be more advanced, or slightely more advanced or slightely behind depending on how much of a modifer the population of the Twelve Colonies is.

Eh eh?

Friday
Member # 8998

quote:
Friday, are you familiar with the Heinlein novel by that name, I am curious if you are a fan...
I haven't heard of it, though I have been meaning to check out some of Heinlein's work, would that be a good starting point?

Regarding the show, do we know how long they intend for the show to run? Have they said if there will be a fourth season? To me it seems like the writers have invested a lot in the finding of Earth, and it seems like the Colonials could reasonably end up finding Earth this season. If so, what happens then?

Also, while we don't know much about the illness on the derelict basestar, from the looks of things the disease seems like it could be a very effective weapon against the Cylons. It incapacitates raiders and centurions, effectively destroying the Cylon's military capabilities. I think one of the big issues in coming episodes may be whether or not Adama chooses to use the illness as a form of biological warfare. Likely Helo will have pretty strong objections to this, given that he's married to a Cylon (who may or may not have become infected during the last scene of this past episode), leading to even more tension in the CIC.

Posts: 148 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Friday:

And the timing is wrong anyway. The 13th colony left long ago. The Cylons were created in Bill Adama's lifetime (or so the advance info about the prequel "Caprica" seems to imply).
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
I think it will probably be more of a plague or biological weakness than an intentional biological weapon left behind against Cylons.

That is not to say that the disease won't be used as a weapon, of course. [Smile]

I was looking for markings on it, expecting it to say Voyager on it somewhere. [Big Grin]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ReddwarfVII
Member # 8879

- posted      Profile for ReddwarfVII           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Kwea:
I was looking for markings on it, expecting it to say Voyager on it somewhere. [Big Grin]

That would have be too funny. I like Blayne's rundown, but I don't think that if Earth is going to be the original home of mankind (like I have always said) that the original colony ship is going to be from our past. Think about where we are at in history right now. We are only years away from creating AI and in some respects already have it. The cycle of time is a big thing in the scrolls of Pythia (sp?). "All this has happened before and all of this will happen again." Humans fled Earth to Kobol after warring with their creations. Humans fled Kobal after warring with their creations and then finally, humans are fleeing the colonies BACK! to earth after warring with their creations. Each time they have to do exactly what Blayne said. Rebuild. It will take generations for them to reach the same level of technological advancement that they had in the 12 colonies. That's why their are not more advanced than they are, even though they represent thousands of years into our future.

Still, no matter what direction they are taking this show and no matter how our reality conincedes with the show, this still is the best hour of television.

Honestly, I really don't know why you all keep assuming that RM and company are going to have Galatica show up in Earth's orbit and it be 2006. Galatica 1980 was a lame concept then and it would be an even lamer concept now. I really don't think that they would do that. It doesn't make sense and it just wouldn't have impact punch to the head that this show is really good at. I am telling you. No matter when they show in Earth's orbit, it is not going to be the situation that we have thought of.

Also, one other nice thing not to have to wonder about any more. I was wondering if the Cylons had already found Earth. This episode confirmed that one to be a big fat NO!

Okay, one last thing...the final five cylon models..or should we say the original five cylon human models. Those five had a different take on humanity. Their idea was not "kill them all" it was, "If you can't beat them, join them." They were exiled and simply integrating into humanity. Baltar is projecting, just like a cylon. Is he one of the original five? Maybe. And that would be interesting. But I think a much more exciting concept to think about would be that he is a child of one of the original five. Now that would be VERY interesting, don't you think?

Posts: 263 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MightyCow
Member # 9253

What if the 5 Cylons they don't talk about were expelled from the rest of the Cylons, went back to earth to settle, and took over. When the Galactica gets there, it's a whole world of Cylon overlords!

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Posts: 3950 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

NO ttue original BSG fan ever even awknologes the existence of the season where they found 1980's earth it was the death of BSG then and itll ne the death of BSG now I hope they find earth in like earth 2100+ technology same level tech, ahead, or slightely behind but still past 2006.
Lisa
Member # 8384

I was a BSG fan back in the 70s, Blayne. Before you were born, I think. And I actually liked Galactica 1980. It was goofy, but fun.
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

I am actually quoting a friend of mine who watched the original, I say a bunch of random episodes when I borrowed another friends scifi tapes and I really didnot like the earth episodes, kids able to jump 10 ft in the air or etc.
ReddwarfVII
Member # 8879

Blayne, I completely agree with you. It will be interesting to see which concepts are going to be closer to what RM and company create.

However, I do not see them getting to Earth this season. Maybe the next one or after 9 seasons. Who knows? It would be cool to see them reach Earth sooner than later and the story change to the earth having to deal with the Cylon threat as well.

Posts: 263 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marlozhan
Member # 2422

- posted      Profile for Marlozhan   Email Marlozhan         Edit/Delete Post 
My question is, why is there a Queer as Folk jewelry collection ad at the bottom of this page? [Confused] Is google trying to tell us something about BSG?
Posts: 684 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ron Lambert
Member # 2872

- posted      Profile for Ron Lambert   Email Ron Lambert         Edit/Delete Post 
I stopped watching a few weeks ago. I got tired of the excessive titillation and the outrageous glorification of terrorist tactics.
Posts: 3742 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alcon
Member # 6645

You call the way they delt with terrorist acts glorification?!
Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ReddwarfVII
Member # 8879

quote:
Originally posted by Alcon:
You call the way they delt with terrorist acts glorification?!

Ron, then why are you posting on this page? This is the page for those that actually watch the show. No diss intended here, but why bother?
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

they never glorified terrorist attacks, they looked at a positive perspective somewhat as comparing it as sending a soldier to his death in a high casualty rate mission or with bobms strapped to his chest are similar, laura rosilend and gaius found the tactics deeply distrubing.
BryanP
Member # 7772

- posted      Profile for BryanP           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, you're sort of missing the point if you thought they were glorifying the terrorist attacks. And, um, there's been titillation this season?
Posts: 326 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MightyCow
Member # 9253

Excessive titillation is one of the best reasons to watch! Who doesn't like hotties?
Lisa
Member # 8384

Nekked Sharon model doing Tai Chi?
Carrie
Member # 394

- posted      Profile for Carrie   Email Carrie         Edit/Delete Post 
I know I love gratuitous shots of Lee... [Wink]
Posts: 3932 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
General Sax
Member # 9694

quote:
I haven't heard of it, though I have been meaning to check out some of Heinlein's work, would that be a good starting point?
In many ways it is his best novel, and one of the most contemporary. It is a stand alone novel so yes I would recommend it strongly.

So how well do you think we would fair against Cylons today? Apart from our weakness in space I think we could hold our own pretty well. If we armed the Galactica and supplied them we would really give them a fight... I see no reason why we would not be able to have the Fleet land today and start integrating them with NATO...

BryanP
Member # 7772

- posted      Profile for BryanP           Edit/Delete Post 
The Cylons would pulverize us.
Posts: 326 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
General Sax
Member # 9694

I don't think so, Certainly not with the Galactica up our sleeves.
ReddwarfVII
Member # 8879

I agree. Galactica, in terms of techology, is not that far in advance of us. Add their advances to our current knowledge, I bet we could be churning out Battlestars within a decade and Viper class fighters in an even shorter amount of time.

Of course, they do have Gravity generators on Galatica. That kind of tech would be probably one of the more difficult things to reproduce.

PUNJABEE
Member # 7359

quote:
Originally posted by ReddwarfVII:
I agree. Galactica, in terms of techology, is not that far in advance of us. Add their advances to our current knowledge, I bet we could be churning out Battlestars within a decade and Viper class fighters in an even shorter amount of time.

Of course, they do have Gravity generators on Galatica. That kind of tech would be probably one of the more difficult things to reproduce.

Not to mention FTL travel.
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

Obviously a FTL drive is small enough to fit in a Raptor. Also apparently the Joint Strike Fighter can almost be used ot fight in space.

The biggest issue to me is EMP and viral infiltration, if we can get "smart" AI's like in Halo then we'll have a fighting chance against electornic infiltration.

Also there's the matter about EMP a nuclear warhead 300 miles up cna produce a EMP wave capable of encompassing the entire US and major population centers of Canada.

Also we're making rpogress in coil guns and rail gun technology in a wee bit we can have stations with MAC cnannons capable of tearinga a hole in a Cyclon Base star a good ways out.

Also they wouldn't be integrated "just" into NATO I think they arriving in Earth would be immediate cause for a formation of a Internatinal Fleet staffed by all the major nations. Given enough time we can get a fleet availiable to fight back.

But here's the thing I am pretty sure it is not a good idea in scifi to touch upon or predict current events its iffy, it can go so wrong too easily so its best for BSG to come to a futuristic Earth where our issues have changed or are solved to the point where we needn't touch on them at all.

Friday
Member # 8998

quote:
I bet we could be churning out Battlestars within a decade and Viper class fighters in an even shorter amount of time.
But would we have a decade? I don't think so; the Cylons found New Caprica in a year. Should Galactica find Earth I find it hard to believe that the Cylons, even without the help of some give-away like the nuke on Cloud-9, would take more than a year or two to find us, especialy given the fact that with Baltar's help they found the artifact in the lion nebula first.
B34N
Member # 9597

Ahhhh, a Hegamony maybe?????
Posts: 871 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

If we prep every ICBM Russia, China and the USA has and give them super encrypted fail safe systems we may be able to blast away the first dozen or so waves of base stars, buying time is easy, use every rocket we have to lift as much as we can onto the moon and use it as a staging area to construct warships of every class and calliber, buuild thousands of JSF's, Jian-XX's, Migs make them all operatable in space combat arm them with kiloton range nukes, construct ships with MAC cannons, Kentic guns, and focus the efforts of every porogrammer-hacker we can find to actively counter Cylon intrusion.

Take FTL drives out of Rapters if we have to, copy down the math, learn it, and then make our own we should be reaosnably advanced enough to recreate our own based on blueprints and a raptor FTL core.

As long as we keep buying time through every brilliant and detemrined effort we cna hold them off long enough to stand a chance.

B34N
Member # 9597

Still wouldn't have enough time to do all that. Even with Galactica holding down the fort, she might be able to take out the first round if it were more of an expeditionary force than a strike force. But after that we'd be toast?
General Sax
Member # 9694

Why would you say that? Put our manpower into Viper and on the Galactica, make subs into transports, give Adama a thousand Nukes and start assembly lines to make rounds for all the guns (a couple months tops)

Retrofit Galactica and other ships to mount our ordinance, Tomahawks and such. Empty all of the fleet of Civilians and militarize every ship they have. I think we could hold them back for long enough to get up to speed.

In the meanwhile get everything ready on the ground to repel invaders, If the Cylons come to the ground without being able to nuke the surface then the fight is on and we have lots more troops and firepower on the ground then the Cylons do.

Alcon
Member # 6645

Good heavens. Get a life guys. You sound worse than I did with my gamer geek friends back when we were 14 and 15! Seriously, if you can think about this in this much detail you have way too much time on your hands.

To quote Jack Sparrow: "You have got to find yourself a girl, mate." [Razz]

General Sax
Member # 9694

It took us a couple minutes. No big loss.
B34N
Member # 9597

quote:
Originally posted by Alcon:
Good heavens. Get a life guys. You sound worse than I did with my gamer geek friends back when we were 14 and 15! Seriously, if you can think about this in this much detail you have way too much time on your hands.

To quote Jack Sparrow: "You have got to find yourself a girl, mate." [Razz]

[Taunt] on you [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  20  21  22   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.