FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 214)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  211  212  213  214  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
Darth_Mauve
Member # 4709

- posted      Profile for Darth_Mauve   Email Darth_Mauve         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How's the food up there in Paradise?

Ask the great Pink one.

Posts: 1941 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darth_Mauve
Member # 4709

- posted      Profile for Darth_Mauve   Email Darth_Mauve         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fishman, can you defeat the sardine armies of your enemy Dr. Baitntackle?
Posts: 1941 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's a sure way to kill the Begging the Question thread?

It was all kind of spongy, so I threw it out.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RivalOfTheRose
Member # 11535

- posted      Profile for RivalOfTheRose           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where did you put my Spongebob doll?!?

Yes, but I sure don't want to.

Posts: 468 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raventhief
Member # 9002

- posted      Profile for Raventhief   Email Raventhief         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grr, timing!

Can you tell the difference between athlete's foot and that under-nail fungus by smell?

Kathmandu, but only on the weekends.

Posts: 354 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RivalOfTheRose
Member # 11535

- posted      Profile for RivalOfTheRose           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are there any good clubs in Trenton, NJ?

I am sure Danny Elfman wouldn't want to.

Posts: 468 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

- posted      Profile for Sterling   Email Sterling         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who has nothing better to do with their time than come to a 21st anniversary Beetlejuice reunion?

C-3PO and R2D2 have H1N1.

Posts: 3825 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darth_Mauve
Member # 4709

Whats the latest Science Fiction channel movie--that disaster/robot thing?

(ps. Sorry about the error in my earlier post. Apparently when my computer got turned off, it posted what it shouldn't have.)

Johnny Socko's Robot Eats Cleveland.

RivalOfTheRose
Member # 11535

What was the name of that band who played at Warped Tour last year?

Wait, let me get my flash drive.

Sterling
Member # 8096

- posted      Profile for Sterling   Email Sterling         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you have something I can store these low-light photos on?

Appropriate for every occasion, alas, but this one.

Posts: 3825 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scifibum
Member # 7625

- posted      Profile for scifibum   Email scifibum         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was thinking about appropriating either a lad or a lass for some occasions, but I'm having a hard time figuring out exactly who and which - can you help without fussing too much with the spelling, spacing, grammar and punctuation?

I can't really tell, but I think it's green.

Posts: 4287 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darth_Mauve
Member # 4709

But who did it in the conservatory with the lead pipe?

Clue CSI only has one room.

RivalOfTheRose
Member # 11535

How many rooms does Clue CSI have?

I don't know, ask George Harrison.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which is greater, the number of surviving Golden Girls or the number of surviving Beatles?

Usually the tortoise, sometimes the hare.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darth_Mauve
Member # 4709

What keeps clogging up the shower drain?

Drano with a lemon twist.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any suggestions for something to unblock my sinuses?

Hair today, gone tomorrow.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why do you have that white Styrofoam head sitting there?

He just wigged out.

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RivalOfTheRose
Member # 11535

OMG Becky!!! What happened when you told him that you are pregnant!

It doesn't matter if you win or lose, but how the cookie crumbles.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

How did you do in the Pillsbury Bake-Off?

It's also good with shredded carrots.

Mr. Y
Member # 11590

- posted      Profile for Mr. Y   Email Mr. Y         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any flavouring suggestions for this Turtle soup?

It used to be longer.

Posts: 982 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darth_Mauve
Member # 4709

Would you touch that line with a 9 foot pole.

He was the forward on the Polish Olympic basketball team.

Sterling
Member # 8096

Didn't your boss at the Olympic Wood Polish factory use to be some kind of athlete?

Thank you for making yourself available as a scapegoat.

RivalOfTheRose
Member # 11535

John G. Roberts: Are you prepared to take the Oath, Senator?
Barack Obama: I am.

Some people call me the gangster of love.

Darth_Mauve
Member # 4709

Did you just blackmail Cupid?

That would be Venus envy.

T:man
Member # 11614

- posted      Profile for T:man   Email T:man         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why is earth staring at her sister like that?

Haha, nope!

Posts: 1574 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

So this video link you sent me has girls doing some kind of ball-and-cups illusion, right?

I'm struggling to come up with a sufficiently nasty way to express my gratitude.

daventor
Member # 11981

- posted      Profile for daventor           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, you talked to Chad since he told your mother-in-law what you really think of her?

Don't look at me. It was the emu's idea!

Posts: 132 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11614

- posted      Profile for T:man   Email T:man         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who made that coffee?

The hairballs are all over his back.

Posts: 1574 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

How did your friend's hair transplant go?

Your euphoria seems unwarranted.

RivalOfTheRose
Member # 11535

Why does it bother you so much to see me happy?

It's only 5 bucks.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it true you're charging admission to your stag party?

They have all the anthers.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darth_Mauve
Member # 4709

Why do you have all the P's?

To many Q's.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Why did you cut your Q & A session short?

Just half is plenty.

Sterling
Member # 8096

Would you like one of my Good & Plentys?

You had better explain how it got there in the first place.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

My Where's Waldo book is somewhere in this crowded carnival; can you help me find it?

I've got a tap-and-die set.

RivalOfTheRose
Member # 11535

What do I need to learn to audition for "Lord of the Dance?

Don't ask me, ask the ukulele.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Do you know my dog has fleas?

Alpha bravo, Charlie.

daventor
Member # 11981

- posted      Profile for daventor           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What did that Army Ranger name his kid?

It feels warm in my tummy.

Posts: 132 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RivalOfTheRose
Member # 11535

How did your first shot of Bacardi 151 taste?

Damn, that's smooth.

[ August 04, 2009, 01:38 PM: Message edited by: RivalOfTheRose ]

Sterling
Member # 8096

Did you know his car is so black, it's frictionless?

I'm 'a frayed. Sew!

Raventhief
Member # 9002

- posted      Profile for Raventhief   Email Raventhief         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What did the old blanket say to the creepy weaver?

Pie, not pi!

Posts: 354 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RivalOfTheRose
Member # 11535

What is the square root of my tummy?

No, but I hate my job.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Dear Lord, of all the books of the bible, is Leviticus your least favorite?

It is actually the exact same size as a bread box.

Sterling
Member # 8096

What did you say that caused him to storm off saying "I'm never playing 'twenty questions' with you again"?

I bet you didn't know you could do that with marzipan.

Darth_Mauve
Member # 4709

How'd you get pregnant?

Yeast rises to the occasion.

Member # 11614

What's that bulge?

A tour of tots!

Sterling
Member # 8096

What's there to do in Idaho, anyway?

A pan-fried pancetta pandemic.

Darth_Mauve
Member # 4709

Tell me, you villainous Professor P, what is your plan to destroy the world?

It involves two thousand rabid marmosets and a paranoid armadillo.

Elmer's Glue
Member # 9313

- posted      Profile for Elmer's Glue   Email Elmer's Glue         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where do babies come from?

It's supposed to be that color.

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Why is the color so messed up in the Kansas scenes on my Wizard of Oz DVD?

That's what they say on the Hermit Crab Forum.

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  211  212  213  214  215  216  217   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.