FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 212)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  209  210  211  212  213  214  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
What makes these disposable diapers so eco-friendly, anyway?

Not Ivy League -- more like Poison Ivy League.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

- posted      Profile for Sterling   Email Sterling         Edit/Delete Post 
What kind of Ivy League college features courses in megalomania, biotoxin synthesis, and seduction?

He was flattered, then flattened.

Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

- posted      Profile for Eduardo St. Elmo   Email Eduardo St. Elmo         Edit/Delete Post 
What was his reaction when he heard that a Rock Golem had a crush on him?

It wasn't exactly treason, more a change of tactics.

Posts: 993 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
Why did you ship a boatload of tictacs to Iraq?

Nope. Not dead. Just in an extended hibernation.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darth_Mauve
Member # 4709

- posted      Profile for Darth_Mauve   Email Darth_Mauve         Edit/Delete Post 
Is Paris Hilton's political career dead?

One can only wish it is so, pray for it to be so, and carry a fully loaded sniper rifle with you at all times just in case it isn't so.

Posts: 1941 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

So is your starship definitely free of Tribbles?

It's three months past the expiration date.

Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
How long have you been waiting to exhale, anyway?

That's my sign.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kanelock
Member # 10982

- posted      Profile for kanelock           Edit/Delete Post 
Aren't you concerned that it's raining frogs?

Sorry, I thought you were on fire.

Posts: 45 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scifibum
Member # 7625

- posted      Profile for scifibum   Email scifibum         Edit/Delete Post 
Would you mind getting the hot dog and marshmallow out of my face?

It's obviously not the original size.

Posts: 4287 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

How did you manage to fit "War and Peace" on a postage stamp?

When the convulsions hit, we'll begin the dance number.

Darth_Mauve
Member # 4709

- posted      Profile for Darth_Mauve   Email Darth_Mauve         Edit/Delete Post 
Director, what is my cue for the big scene in "Epilepsy, the Musical?"

Kick, one, two, Jazz-Hands and Feint.

Posts: 1941 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DDDaysh
Member # 9499

- posted      Profile for DDDaysh   Email DDDaysh         Edit/Delete Post 
What was that move that Robin in the Hood just pulled?

The jackrabbit in tights.

Posts: 1321 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Do you have a cucumber in your shorts?

No thank you -- it just makes me sneeze.

Sterling
Member # 8096

Pickled pepper, Mr. Piper?

I'm certain that someone wanted the process automated.

Elmer's Glue
Member # 9313

- posted      Profile for Elmer's Glue   Email Elmer's Glue         Edit/Delete Post 
Why can't I put on my own pants?

It itches, that's why.

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

Why are you scratching that extremely hairy little person?

Well, it doesn't bode well for a happy ending.

kanelock
Member # 10982

EVERYBODY DIES?!

Pickle, pickle, pickle, pickle, doorknob.

Posts: 45 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darth_Mauve
Member # 4709

Do you like books title, "How I became a tortured, pox-ridden, cadaverous worm of a man and a blight on all of decent society."

I think I would prefer something simple like "I stink"

anti_maven
Member # 9789

- posted      Profile for anti_maven   Email anti_maven         Edit/Delete Post 
Curses! How will we ever find our way out of this darkend storeroom full of savoury preserves???

It's all in the wrist action.

Posts: 892 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scifibum
Member # 7625

How would a wrist fetishist explain his affinity for digital watch advertisements?

It's certainly not the rubber band.

Posts: 4287 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scottneb
Member # 676

- posted      Profile for scottneb           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, this is great music! Who is this?

That's why they call it glue, nimrod.

Posts: 1660 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

I say, Holmes, why does this clue seem to have me adhered to the bannister?

A hatchet job in every sense.

kanelock
Member # 10982

What position are you hoping for, Mr Voorhees?

I told you five times already, NO!

T:man
Member # 11614

- posted      Profile for T:man   Email T:man         Edit/Delete Post 
Can I eat your brains?

Gargantuan Orangutans!

Posts: 1574 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

What's the name of that new Ben & Jerry's flavor you're so crazy about?

Red ripe tomatoes.

Darth_Mauve
Member # 4709

You assaulted the President with what?

Should have used the overripe ones.

Reticulum
Member # 8776

- posted      Profile for Reticulum           Edit/Delete Post 
Didn't you realize that simply planting ripe pumpkins in the ground wouldn't grow more?

Fine, but I shall need One million miniature party hats.

Posts: 2121 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Why do you show up to work with such a bad cold? Why not just host a germ party?

South for the winter.

dantesparadigm
Member # 8756

- posted      Profile for dantesparadigm           Edit/Delete Post 
Where are those Africanized killer bees headed?

Killing me wont bring back your damn honey.

Posts: 959 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DDDaysh
Member # 9499

- posted      Profile for DDDaysh   Email DDDaysh         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't you realize that it is against the law to resist hymonoptric restitution?

Of course not, it's only mildly annoying.

Posts: 1321 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

DDDaysh, does the stammering embarrass you?

Scotch tape and Scotch whisky.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

- posted      Profile for Eduardo St. Elmo   Email Eduardo St. Elmo         Edit/Delete Post 
I lost my epilator. Until I replace it, I could really use a quick and cheap alternative. Any recommendations?

The Anvilanian National Anthem.

[ December 04, 2008, 03:43 AM: Message edited by: Eduardo St. Elmo ]

Posts: 993 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elmer's Glue
Member # 9313

- posted      Profile for Elmer's Glue   Email Elmer's Glue         Edit/Delete Post 
What's the most boring song you can think of?

It's much safer this way.

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anti_maven
Member # 9789

- posted      Profile for anti_maven   Email anti_maven         Edit/Delete Post 
What shoudl I use to clean my car pool?

A brisk going over with a stiff bristled brush.

Posts: 892 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kanelock
Member # 10982

What made all your hair fall out?

Yes I did.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Who let the dogs out?

That's the question on everyone's lips.

kanelock
Member # 10982

Hey, what are you all eating?

The butler did it.

Sterling
Member # 8096

Hey! Who cleaned my crime scene?

They were never designed for that, and frankly, I'm curious why they sell them.

Darth_Mauve
Member # 4709

Want to realllllly enjoy my "Harry Potter Nimbus 2000 Quiditch Broom" with real vibrating-flying action?

That is not a clean-sweep.

Sterling
Member # 8096

How'd that chimney sweep get so filthy if he hasn't even been up a chimney yet?

Snap, crackle, pop, ding.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Can you name the Original Rice Krispies guys, before the fourth member was cut from the group?

A commemorative plaque.

Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
What did you end up getting according to your divorce settlement?

I prefer to refer to him as "Sparky."

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scifibum
Member # 7625

Is your infant child, who I'll call Dave, reeling and slightly on fire from sticking a metal fork into a power outlet?

That would just prove my point - kids are resilient.

Darth_Mauve
Member # 4709

Are you the proud parent of that bouncing baby boy.

I'm going for the three pointer.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Which girl would you rather date -- the one with two extra fingers on each hand or the one with two missing fingers on each hand?

Fresh figs.

Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll poison him with alliterative fruit! Effuencing elderberries! Horrible hawthorn! Ghastly grapes! What else?

376 next birthday.

Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anti_maven
Member # 9789

How many kumquats are you going to eat to celebrate?

It was flying fine, until we engaged the turbo haddock.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

What caused you to fishtail and then spin out?

Split Pea.

Sterling
Member # 8096

The Wayback machine has broken down and we seem to have a mongol horde descending on us; any suggestions, boy Sherman?

Obscure reference for the win.

anti_maven
Member # 9789

I need something to cure my reference for the win, what would you recomend?

Garbanzo!

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  209  210  211  212  213  214  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.