Hatrack River
Home   |   About Orson Scott Card   |   News & Reviews   |   OSC Library   |   Forums   |   Contact   |   Links
Research Area   |   Writing Lessons   |   Writers Workshops   |   OSC at SVU   |   Calendar   |   Store
E-mail this page
Hatrack River Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 5)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
NdRa
Member # 2295

- posted      Profile for NdRa   Email NdRa         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why did my girlfriend get moved to coach class?

It's cause he's got flat feet.

(edit: sorry, damn lag screwed up the rotation)

[This message has been edited by NdRa (edited May 01, 2002).]

Posts: 1015 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RevNewStar
Member # 3406

- posted      Profile for RevNewStar           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why doesn't he have a leg to stand on?

A. It's simulated artificial soy meat.

Posts: 42 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bruinlawyer2002
Member # 2264

- posted      Profile for bruinlawyer2002   Email bruinlawyer2002         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This crap taste like simulated artificial soy meat, what the heck is this?

Thank you, come again.

Posts: 424 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you just a recording?

He kept screaming that he needed a phone booth.

Posts: 22399 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Max
Member # 3034

- posted      Profile for Max           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's wrong with the guy in the tights and underwear outside his clothes?

Red and Black with a fringe.

Posts: 201 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aretee
Member # 1743

- posted      Profile for aretee   Email aretee         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What does your chain mail underwear look like?

I can't, I stubbed my big toe.

Posts: 1735 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would you kick a man when he's down?

Two adults and a child, please.

Posts: 22399 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RevNewStar
Member # 3406

- posted      Profile for RevNewStar           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Cannibal Joe's; may I take your order pleas?

A. I'm not listening; I;m not listening!

[This message has been edited by RevNewStar (edited May 02, 2002).]

Posts: 42 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MEC
Member # 2968

- posted      Profile for MEC   Email MEC         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
would you listen to this?!: you just won a million dollars!

(sarcasticaly)wow.

Posts: 2489 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aretee
Member # 1743

- posted      Profile for aretee   Email aretee         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you know that my old roomate can Burp the entire alphabet in one burp?

One crate of lobsters, three mice, and four chicken wings.

Posts: 1735 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LadyDove
Member # 3000

- posted      Profile for LadyDove   Email LadyDove         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What are they serving in the cafeteria today?

I just wish it wasn't quite so GREEN!

Posts: 2425 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Q: And why does this stool sample concern you?

A: Don't poke him there

Posts: 13668 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vaultgirl
Member # 2626

- posted      Profile for Vaultgirl   Email Vaultgirl         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Annoyed by the Pillsbury Doughboy?

Grease the pan

Posts: 329 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
:Locke
Member # 2255

- posted      Profile for :Locke   Email :Locke         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What are you doing with my elbow?

The chicken, you fool!

Posts: 1744 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aretee
Member # 1743

Who just crossed the road?

Red, green, blue, mauve, eggplant, and magenta.

kwsni
Member # 1831

- posted      Profile for kwsni   Email kwsni         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What colors did his face turn before he died?

Ni!

Posts: 1925 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Yes, a cow does go "mooo" and a horsey goes "neigh". Now, what does a knight go?

Cool Whip.

aretee
Member # 1743

What was so important that you HAD to see in that "adult" store??

Becasue he was wearing fuzzy, bunny slippers.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

How'd you know that was your father?

Everybody has one, silly.

Member # 2255

- posted      Profile for :Locke   Email :Locke         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't find my pulse!
Posts: 1744 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pseudonym
Member # 3006

- posted      Profile for Pseudonym   Email Pseudonym         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For once in your life will you sit there and be quiet?

The ingredients are pottasium fluoride, sodium peroxide, hydrochloric sulfate, and a little luck.

Posts: 227 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
esl
Member # 3143

- posted      Profile for esl   Email esl         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you're learning how to make lead into gold?

Because he said, "Cantonese is to Chinese as ibanics is to english".

Posts: 1056 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alter Eggo
Member # 2966

- posted      Profile for Alter Eggo           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why does your face have that blank look?

Space for rent

Posts: 53 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Psycho Triad
Member # 3331

- posted      Profile for Psycho Triad   Email Psycho Triad         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What 3 words best describe your brain?

No. Thats actually oatmeal.

Posts: 271 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MEC
Member # 2968

- posted      Profile for MEC   Email MEC         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey mom, does this look like bird poop too you?

if i tell you, i'll have to kill you.

Posts: 2489 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Can you account for your whereabouts at 7:13 am on Friday May 3, 2002?

I think it was a pumpkin seed.

Nadine
Member # 3362

- posted      Profile for Nadine           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And what was that in his beard, anyway?

I know what I must do...but...I'm afraid to do it.

Posts: 47 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Max
Member # 3034

- posted      Profile for Max           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you don't rub it that thing will be sticking up under your pants all day.

Chicks dig UNIX.

Posts: 201 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

What was the biggest selling t-shirt at nerdfest 1986?

It's a whole new paradigm.

MEC
Member # 2968

what's that?

SHEEP GO TO HEAVEN, GOATS GO TO HELL!

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

What's the lamest school fight song you've ever heard?

My minds a complete blank.

aretee
Member # 1743

What happens when you cross a horney toad with a miniature poodle?

He can't, he's constipated.

ae
Member # 3291

- posted      Profile for ae   Email ae         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why isn't that politician spouting his usual crap?

Silence is the perfectest herald of joy; I were but little happy if I could say how much.

Posts: 2443 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vaultgirl
Member # 2626

- posted      Profile for Vaultgirl   Email Vaultgirl         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..so why not cross the bridge?

I'm a good faker

Posts: 329 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LadyDove
Member # 3000

- posted      Profile for LadyDove   Email LadyDove         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meg Ryan, how did you get the role of Sally in "When Harry met Sally"?

The lid keeps slipping off

Posts: 2425 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 2255

Harold! How many times have I told you to stay in your cage?

I need a sheepskin...two barrels of gunpowder...and a guide who speaks Swahili.

Psycho Triad
Member # 3331

- posted      Profile for Psycho Triad   Email Psycho Triad         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear McGyver~ How would you go about freeing yourself from a 20 ton lead box on the bottom of a fast moving river?

The chipmunk rebellion.

Posts: 271 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jehovoid
Member # 2014

- posted      Profile for jehovoid   Email jehovoid         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And to whom should I make out this check for $500,000?

I did not inhale.

Posts: 3056 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

So, tell me again how you died of asphyxiation alone in your bedroom?

Every dark cloud has a silver lining.

Member # 2255

Why did that guy attatch weather balloons to his lawn chair?

It was agent 90854. He blew the cheese dog, if you take my meaning.

ae
Member # 3291

- posted      Profile for ae   Email ae         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How the hell can you just sit there doing the crossword? It's the end of the world, man!

All you need is love.

Posts: 2443 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jehovoid
Member # 2014

- posted      Profile for jehovoid   Email jehovoid         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How am I going to get used to my chain mesh underwear?

I'm not sure. I'll have to check with my manager.

Posts: 3056 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ae
Member # 3291

You're not seeing anyone else, are you?

He's an 'alibut.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Your main character seems a little one-dimensional. Know what I mean?

14 years in Purgatory.

Pseudonym
Member # 3006

- posted      Profile for Pseudonym   Email Pseudonym         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you think God will give to the Catholic pedofiles?

Seventeen times a day

Posts: 227 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In an alternate universe, a broken watch will tell the right time ....

If it is between the robot or the cyborg, heck, I'd pick neither.

Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polemarch
Member # 3293

- posted      Profile for Polemarch   Email Polemarch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who's your daddy?

I am house-lady, brush your teeth!

Posts: 468 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 2255

*points to neighbor* She doesn't speak very good English.

sixty, dude! all at once!

MEC
Member # 2968

how many worms did you eat again?

ewwwwww!

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

See, you hollow out a pretzel, then stick a gummy bear inside. Then you eat 'em. Whaddya think?

The sign said Peligroso, so I came in for some water.

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  215  216  217   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.