Hatrack River
Home   |   About Orson Scott Card   |   News & Reviews   |   OSC Library   |   Forums   |   Contact   |   Links
Research Area   |   Writing Lessons   |   Writers Workshops   |   OSC at SVU   |   Calendar   |   Store
E-mail this page
Hatrack River Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 110)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia   Email Narnia         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So what are the characters like in the new A-Team musical?

I wanted to, but he said he only wanted salt.

Posts: 6414 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

- posted      Profile for fallow   Email fallow         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why didn't you keep your eyes on the road ahead?

My name is Humphrey.

Posts: 3061 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pajeba
Member # 5656

- posted      Profile for pajeba           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey there Humpty! How are you doing after that great fall - the horses treating you well?

No, I said tact.

Posts: 233 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

- posted      Profile for fallow   Email fallow         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
but, I thought you hated the Gap?

This will do nicely.

Posts: 3061 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But all I have is the black thong. Oh wait, here is...a...red one?

I hate it when she does that.

Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jehovoid
Member # 2014

- posted      Profile for jehovoid   Email jehovoid         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God, can you tell Mother Teresa to stop dropping water balloons on the people in Purgatory?

It's like Hell but without all the fire and eternal damnation.

Posts: 3056 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Should I even bother to try to get to heaven? What's it like?

If only I had some string and a swiss-army knife, then we'd be in buisness!

Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cochick
Member # 6167

- posted      Profile for cochick   Email cochick         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could I fly to the moon with this washing liquid bottle and a fire cracker?

No but spandex works well.

Posts: 394 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia   Email Narnia         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So do you think duct tape would be good to tie up these hostages?

Not unless he's really really ugly.

Posts: 6414 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, should I ask my fiance to wear this bag at the wedding?

She threw it too high and it landed on the roof.

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Godric
Member # 4587

- posted      Profile for Godric   Email Godric         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What happened to Begging the Question?

I leave for a month and it's on page 22!?!

Posts: 1295 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How is that reading machine working?

I don't know...throw some money at it.

Posts: 4078 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elphie
Member # 6535

- posted      Profile for Elphie   Email Elphie         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why's that monkey eying my corndog?

(((ae))) I was just thinking about this thread and wondering how to bring it back..Yea! [Party]

It's only here for another 12 days.

Posts: 25 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

Why are you going to Krispy Kreme every single night?

I know how you feel, but we'll just have to use the red one.

Mr.Funny
Member # 4467

- posted      Profile for Mr.Funny           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want the blue pill! Why can't I have the BLUE PILL???

It's because of your genetic heritage.

Posts: 1466 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elphie
Member # 6535

- posted      Profile for Elphie   Email Elphie         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So why exactly do i like to dance around with drunken llamas?

He's so fluffy that she can't handle it.

Posts: 25 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why's your husband getting a Brazilian wax?!

Because it's unscented.

Posts: 5257 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

Why don't the humming birds come to the feeder anymore?

It's made of rose-colored plastic.

kaioshin00
Member # 3740

- posted      Profile for kaioshin00   Email kaioshin00         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why did the chicken cross the road?

I was only trying to help

Posts: 2756 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why are all my clean socks separated into individually numbered bags?

Hang it out on the line and see if it dries.

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just washed Hatrack and can't do a thing with it. Any suggestions?

That's how you get on-line.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

- posted      Profile for kaioshin00   Email kaioshin00         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why did you just click "Sign On"?

300 bushels a day.

Posts: 2756 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How many mites did your pillow accumulate last week?

But they're so cuuuute!

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elphie
Member # 6535

I don't think that we should let the kids play with those rabid spongemonkeys.

It's one molecule short of being plastic.

[ May 14, 2004, 10:26 PM: Message edited by: Elphie ]

kaioshin00
Member # 3740

How would you describe Godzilla's DNA?

Ronald McDonald told me to do it!

The Wiggin
Member # 5020

- posted      Profile for The Wiggin           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you relly going to eat that?

A purple elephant.

Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What did you just call my mother?

It's just a figment of our imagination.

Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Wiggin
Member # 5020

- posted      Profile for The Wiggin           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that a blue and green tiger?

It's Superman.

Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elphie
Member # 6535

Hey, who's that with Mary Jane...no, it couldn't be..it IS..

All for a little piece of pie.

littlelf
Member # 6145

- posted      Profile for littlelf   Email littlelf         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't one of them see it?

Two men wallked into a bar.

Posts: 72 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Funny
Member # 4467

- posted      Profile for Mr.Funny           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOW much of your soul did you sell?

Must be some pretty good stuff, then.

Posts: 1466 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
littlelf
Member # 6145

- posted      Profile for littlelf   Email littlelf         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And do fries come with that?

I'd buy that for a dollar!

Posts: 72 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goblin
Member # 6539

- posted      Profile for goblin           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you believe she ate it all?

A psychotic penguin.

Posts: 36 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
littlelf
Member # 6145

What would YOu do for a Klondike Bar?

Good to the last drop.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

How did you like the fruit and imported cheese basket I had sent to your office last week?

Don't know...I've been on vacation.

kaioshin00
Member # 3740

How much wood could a woochuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

My liver hurts

Alucard...
Member # 4924

- posted      Profile for Alucard...   Email Alucard...         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why did you insist on colonics and coffee enemas while drinking nothing but Goat's Milk for a week?

That's because I have a Decoder Ring.

Posts: 1870 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goblin
Member # 6539

Why do you get all the girls in chain mail underware?

Because the voices told me!

Posts: 36 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

What makes you so sure you're sane?

Here, lie down on this couch and tell me all about it.

fallow
Member # 6268

but, but... I thought this was a job interview?

Five years from now I picture myself on a beach.

Stan the man
Member # 6249

So what's with all this fatty food?

The voices in my head are speaking to me, and they don't like you.

fallow
Member # 6268

are those earphones really necessary?

my mother was an inventor.

goblin
Member # 6539

Why are you stareing at me?

rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How many different screen-names does Jon Boy have?

It's like potato chips.

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
littlelf
Member # 6145

I thought the answer was always 42?

I wear the cheese; it does not wear me.

fallow
Member # 6268

*blindfolded*

"umm... it feels kinda like reptile skin? feels like scales? like..."

slough

edit: *lubriderm*

[ May 16, 2004, 12:40 AM: Message edited by: fallow ]

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

Just exactly what is in this cheese?

Nacho, nacho man...I want to be a nacho man!

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feeling chipper, are we?

I'm Frito Lay.

edit: cochick, how'd you sneak in here while I was posting. Dangit all!!!!

[ May 16, 2004, 11:09 AM: Message edited by: Bob_Scopatz ]

Posts: 22399 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cochick
Member # 6167

- posted      Profile for cochick   Email cochick         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have we any cheetos in here?

Will you all stop using Americanisms - they flumux me!

*sorry Bob but I bowed to your superior talent and deleted mine for you*

Posts: 394 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
littlelf
Member # 6145

Do I make you horny, baby?

Rrrrrruffles have rrrrrrridges.

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  ...  215  216  217   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.