FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 139)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  136  137  138  139  140  141  142  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
Hamson
Member # 7808

- posted      Profile for Hamson   Email Hamson         Edit/Delete Post 
How do the mer-people not get hypothermia from spending so much time in cold water?

Sanitation folks.

Posts: 879 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you know a way to get rid of the vermin in my living room?

Ta Ta and Cheerios!

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BunnV
Member # 6816

- posted      Profile for BunnV   Email BunnV         Edit/Delete Post 
So what's for dinner?

Simple. Break the door down then take everything.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
How should I choose among Curtain Number One, Curtain Number Two, Curtain Number Three, or the Door Where Carol Merrill is standing?

This 18th to 19th Century Romantic Poet may best be known for his "I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud".

(TV game shows -- gotta love 'em)

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BunnV
Member # 6816

Hey, can you tell me a little about your roommate and why you think he's always daydreaming?

Staring directly into the sun for an hour will do that to most of us.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamson
Member # 7808

What happened to your pupils?

I've had it in jumbo size.

Posts: 879 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BunnV
Member # 6816

Doesn't having given birth to a baby seem unbelievably painful?

I think a screwdriver will make that job easier.

digging_holes
Member # 6237

- posted      Profile for digging_holes   Email digging_holes         Edit/Delete Post 
Mommy, can I poke my brother in the eye with a spoon?

Muskrats, definitely.

Posts: 1996 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
Please shuffle the letters of "ydlmukstar tenifies" to make sense.

That's why he was called sir Don Bradman.

Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamson
Member # 7808

Is it offensive if I call the male cricket players M'am?

On the eastern side of Ethiopia.

digging_holes
Member # 6237

- posted      Profile for digging_holes   Email digging_holes         Edit/Delete Post 
Where's the nearest grocery store?

Plain as the nose on my face.

Posts: 1996 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BunnV
Member # 6816

What do you think about Ben Stein's personality?

Fluffy stuffed animals.

digging_holes
Member # 6237

What reaches into your soul and wrenches your heart, moving you uncontrollably to a passionate shedding of tears?

Just don't disturb the head lice.

BunnV
Member # 6816

Are you sure you want me to use the chainsaw to do this?

The ringing won't stop.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Have you tried a water softner?

Funny, this doesn't taste like lime.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
So what were the botonists last words after he bit into the poisonous green mojo fruit?

MMMMmmmm fruityliscous.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BunnV
Member # 6816

::Gasp:: Where's my antfarm???

Weird, I thought I had pointed it west.

Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Dude, did you know you just blew up Boston?

Well, it's plain that he's not a mind reader.

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Pick a number between 1 and 10. Is it 29?

Its always 29

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post 
How many jelly beans do you think you'll get up your nose today?

That's because I think they should be pink.

Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
Why do you always call them "pink elephants" when they are grey?

It is a square peg.

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BunnV
Member # 6816

Why is this basketball not bouncing very high?

The culprit is soup!

kojabu
Member # 8042

- posted      Profile for kojabu           Edit/Delete Post 
If it wasn't the butler, then who did it?

Because they're just special.

Posts: 2867 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Why do you call it "Soup du Jour" instead of just "Soup of the Day"?

Out! Out Damned Spot!

Hamson
Member # 7808

What are you doing with that blowtorch?

This topic is CLOSED.

Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
Q: You mongeral little WRETCH! LET ME REPLY!

A:
I honour this to greatest Glenn McGrath,
A man towards whom I shall gaze up high:
For Glenn, my friend, is Cricket’s noble star,
So is Shane Warne whose bouncers reach the sky;
Gillespie and Brett Lee bowl just to tire
The English team, with Gilchrist right behind;
Both Clarke and Martyn bat and don’t expire,
Whilst Ricky Ponting elds with his mind.
When Hayden opens – Langer makes his move,
And Katich rounds-up all to share a part;
So England at this rate does not improve,
And Team Australia plays with all its heart.
Remember that when England cannot play,
Its nemesis – Australia – has its day!

Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

What is your favorite sports team? (Please state your answer in the form of a sonnet)

I dunno. Frogs, I guess. Either that or darkness.

Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

What do the French deserve?

People Cannot Memorise Computer Indusry Acronyms.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

PCM-CIA? Is that a group of politically correct members of the Central Intelligence Agency?

Definitely not Blood or Boils.

Megan
Member # 5290

Next question on the Cosmo quiz: if you could pick any biblical plague to be afflicted with, which one would it be?

No, I think you'd fail no matter what I did.

Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Do you mind if I buddy-jump with you on our skydiving practical exam?

Either locusts or lice.

Hamson
Member # 7808

So what's that wriggling around in your hair?

Well I thought jello bounced more...

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Why not try that move on a trampoline?

No, no! Not plague! Plaque!

Megan
Member # 5290

Ew! So, what is it the dentist said you had on your teeth? Locusts? or maybe flies?

I'll be done with it at noon; you can have it then.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

I've got something stuck between my teeth, too; do you happen to have any more of that floss?

I take it black.

Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

May I have your wife tomorrow?

There is no answer.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

How many roads must a man walk down before you can call him a man?

Blue Ball and Intercourse.

BunnV
Member # 6816

Any big plans for this weekend?

This ice makes no sense.

Megan
Member # 5290

Alright, we've got your chile peppers, your five-alarm chili, and your extra spicy buffalo wings. What's the problem with the buffet?

Your answer must be in the form of a question.

BunnV
Member # 6816

I'm a banana!

Chewing on shards of metal won't help.

ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
Have you ever been so angry you could spit nails?

I feel like chicken tonight!

Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Why are you cackling?

They're making headlines!

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Why do they bang their forehead into the counter edge over and over again?

That is one way to relieve the pain of an ingrown toe nail.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Just where do you think you are going with that machete, young man?

With a Sharpie, of course.

firebird
Member # 1971

- posted      Profile for firebird   Email firebird         Edit/Delete Post 
When one can't use a blunt instrument (cruelty ... you know) with what does one remove in growing toe nails?

The newest phenomenen of sound and blend.

Posts: 571 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Have you heard the latest album they're selling at Starbucks?

Not "sorry" -- "sari".

Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

I'm sorry you speak like an American.

Because Tuborg Green Label is "Enjoyed Since 1880", but Tuborg Red Label is "Enjoyed Since 1895".

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Why have you been nursing that same beer all evening?

Palpitations, cold sweats, and a buzzing in my ears.

Hamson
Member # 7808

And all you said you ate was a cheeto?

You better get to 1000 posts before the end of the month or there will be some serious smack-down going on.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

What can they do to me if I don't finish putting up their stupid fence by August?

Tante Shvester, for one.

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  136  137  138  139  140  141  142  ...  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.