FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 141)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  138  139  140  141  142  143  144  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post 
Alright, just how much do you think this shirt would cost in London?

I'm thinking a shotgun and a noose.

Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamson
Member # 7808

- posted      Profile for Hamson   Email Hamson         Edit/Delete Post 
Q: What's an ironic way to kill a shogun and a moose?

A: [Hail] [Party]

Posts: 879 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
How much do you love M&M's?

I gave up being diabetic for this?
<edit...yes, I know that's in the form of a question, but it's one of those interrogative statement thingies you've heard so much about. It's not really a question.>

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Your choices are Dr. Pepper, Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper, or Ph.D. Black, a new licorice soda that is a higher degree of refreshment. Which would you like?

A higher degree of refreshment.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
What were you trying to accomplish when you cooked that bottle of Gatorade?

I don't want to write right now.

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BunnV
Member # 6816

- posted      Profile for BunnV   Email BunnV         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, this is Orson Scott Card speaking. I'm just calling because I wanted to ask you, one of my novels is being made into a movie would you like to help me with the screen play?

You haven't had enough refrigerator time.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamson
Member # 7808

Ic: If your parents aren't home, how come we aren't getting out your 24 set Crayolas and expressing our freedom of the press on the walls?

Bun: It's a little cramped in here with all these obscure vegtables... is that a persimmons I see?

I only needed it sharpened.

Posts: 879 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MandyM
Member # 8375

- posted      Profile for MandyM   Email MandyM         Edit/Delete Post 
The dentist: So Dracula, what seems to be wrong with your tooth today?

They're all going to laugh at you.

Posts: 1319 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
Hamson: It only took the mohel 15 seconds?!

Mandy: So when I give the speech I should imagine everyone's in their underwear? What about me? Should I be in my underwear too? Are these Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Underoos a good choice?

Frank Zappa

EDIT: Aw crap, I even hit refresh before submitting to make sure nobody beat me to it!

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamson
Member # 7808

Whatcha gonna call your new rappin' album Ic?

That's on the list of things not to throw into the fan.

Orson Scott Card
Administrator
Member # 209

- posted      Profile for Orson Scott Card           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey! Look what I found on the front lawn!

Soggy Cheerios again.

Posts: 2005 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MandyM
Member # 8375

What did the dog eat for breakfast? (which goes with what was found on the front lawn)

That IS a funny smell.

Posts: 1319 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Why do you think there is a clown decomposing in the dumpster out back?

One is brown, but the other is green.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
What color is your hair?

Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water.

Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Doesn't water flow DOWNhill?

Any flavor except coconut.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
What's your favorite flavor of Bertie Bott's Beans?

The sardine flavor really gets to me.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Bachelorette Number 2, what is your biggest turn-on when you are getting romantic with your date?

I'll take the one in the window.

BunnV
Member # 6816

Which burglar would you like to dance with?

I can make my own for half the price!

Posts: 326 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

I'm getting the Grande Half Caf, lowfat, Mocha Latte, do you want one, too?

In your dreams, chicky, in your dreams.

BunnV
Member # 6816

Do you think I, an egg, will ever be a hen someday?

Winding it will only make it louder.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Is this the volume control for the Victrola?

Either an IPod or and IceCream.

Megan
Member # 5290

What are you going to get when you go out tonight?

Hey, I just trimmed that tree last week!

Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BunnV
Member # 6816

Do you recognize this sheet of paper?

Balance is what will get us through this.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Camel #1 to Camel #2: How, exactly, do you propose to pass through the eye of that needle?

It was long long ago in a land far far away.

MandyM
Member # 8375

So which movie do you consider to be the FIRST Star Wars?

It's just easier when you lift it first.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Do you know why I just can't bring myself to sweep all this dirt right under the rug?

All you need is a needle, some thread, and a very skinny camel.

Megan
Member # 5290

How do you propose to make a camel hair coat without removing the camel's hair?

I think camels are the new alpacas.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Why did you quit your al-pack-a day habit?

As I was going to St. Ives, I met a man with SEVEN WIVES!

Megan
Member # 5290

How do you know there are polygamists in St. Ives?

I'm afraid I can't answer that without incriminating myself.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Megan, did you just fart?

Somebody please open a window.

BunnV
Member # 6816

Did you know that in gullible people closed windows cause cancer?

The magical wonderful pez dispenser.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Guess where my face will be appearing in the fall?

Nothing beats licorice.

Steev
Member # 6805

- posted      Profile for Steev           Edit/Delete Post 
Know of a good laxitive?

Therefore it's not printed on the label.

Posts: 527 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theCrowsWife
Member # 8302

- posted      Profile for theCrowsWife   Email theCrowsWife         Edit/Delete Post 
It's WATER! Why do you want an ingredient list?

It all started with a partridge.

Posts: 1269 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BunnV
Member # 6816

What came first, the chicken or the egg?

Let my people free!

Beanny
Member # 7109

- posted      Profile for Beanny   Email Beanny         Edit/Delete Post 
Now now, Moses dear, there's no need to pout. what was that you asked for again?

Debussy is better.

Posts: 803 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Wanna go for a ride in my taxi?

The sound of one door slamming.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

How do you know when two zen buddhist monks are having an argument?

Oh, no, not for a million dollars!

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Wanna go for a ride in my taxi?

The sound of one monk rapping.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

What goes "Ommm Chakka Ommm Chakka Ommm Chakka Ommm"?

Bob for apples.

Lara
Member # 132

- posted      Profile for Lara   Email Lara         Edit/Delete Post 
Robert is campaigning for governor of Washington? What's his slogan?

It's amazing, and I don't use that word very often.

Posts: 377 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

What do you think of my new hymn "Stupendous Grace"?

Maybe you're looking through the wrong end.

BunnV
Member # 6816

Why does this horse have no teeth?

The coils of one man are the skates of another.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Calm down, and we'll just adjust your medication. Now, tell me again why you felt the need to climb to the top of that clock tower with a high-powered rifle, a slinky and a pair or rollerblades?

Not Katz, you fool, Cats!

Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

- posted      Profile for Stone_Wolf_           Edit/Delete Post 
Did you hear the rumor that Katz is confusing and boring?

Only if you promise to clean up after.

Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beanny
Member # 7109

- posted      Profile for Beanny   Email Beanny         Edit/Delete Post 
Mommy, can I slaughter daddy?

Only because it's green.

Posts: 803 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BunnV
Member # 6816

Mommy, can I mow the lawn with my teeth?

No, you may not use the T.V. for anything but swimming.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Would you hand me the remote? I want to change the channel to the baseball game.

digging_holes
Member # 6237

- posted      Profile for digging_holes   Email digging_holes         Edit/Delete Post 
How do you say "Pass the Dijon mustard, please" in binary?

Because they itch, that's why.

Posts: 1996 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BunnV
Member # 6816

Why are your rubbing your hands on the teeth of that ferocious lion?

I'm very tempted use it as shampoo.

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  138  139  140  141  142  143  144  ...  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.