FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 140)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  137  138  139  140  141  142  143  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
BunnV
Member # 6816

- posted      Profile for BunnV   Email BunnV         Edit/Delete Post 
But who do you think will eat all my tastey dirty laundry and join me for skydiving afterwards?

This is the last straw.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm hungry *neigh*.

And the world turneth round.

Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BunnV
Member # 6816

Earth, I don't mean to offend, but I've meaning to ask you, why do you have a lisp and refer to yourself in third person?

Economics and blueberries.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
What is this year's least-favourite university-course?

And that's why there are only eleven Zodiac signs.

Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advice for robots
Member # 2544

- posted      Profile for advice for robots           Edit/Delete Post 
Did you hear about Virgo’s little “indiscretion”?

That’s what you sound like when your tongue’s made out of plastic.

Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

"T'-t'-t'"?!

And ever since that dreadful day only ten zodiac signs remained.

Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

11/9/2001.

Milton's "The Bittle Boy Lost", "The Little Boy Found", "The Little Girl Lost" and "The Little Girl Found".

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Can you name three littles and a bittle?

Its fleece was white as snow.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamson
Member # 7808

- posted      Profile for Hamson   Email Hamson         Edit/Delete Post 
Which one of the these coats did you order? Answer with a line from a lullaby, and you'll get a 5% discount.

I can do a lot more than that with it.

Posts: 879 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Can you rope a calf with this lariat?

That's not what Funk and Wagnalls says.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamson
Member # 7808

And then they are all like, "We're so cool, we could jump off a bridge and land on our eyebrows and still not sprain an ankle. We can also make candy canes come out of our ears with the touch of a button."

There are many other uses for the 'µ' sign.

Posts: 879 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
We were gonna put that on the keyboard, but then we thought, "How many people even know what the population mean is?"

Crest with Rice Krispies.

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BunnV
Member # 6816

Welcome to McDonald's, would you like to try something from our new "Gross Menu"?

Cars like that don't need a name.

Hamson
Member # 7808

If Microsoft built a car, what would it be called?

Yeah, well, it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

No one can remember the words we put to this monstrosity, so we are just calling it "Hummer", OK?

Oops, Hamson beat me to it! That one was for BunnV, and this one is for Hamson:

Why did you think you could be the next great singing sensation girl group?

My elastic is giving way.

Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
You've been wearing those Fruit of the Looms for 18 years?! How are they holding up?

This is how a heart breaks.

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Why are you dropping my Whitman's Valentine Sampler off the Empire State Building?

Good night, you've been a great audience!

Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

*Boo!*

Three hammers and a broomstick, or else you won't get it.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
What do I have to do to get a cup of coffee around here?

Sing like you really mean it.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

*Puts hands on ears*, "la-la-la".

(Lottory results' announcement:) "And the Special Three Numbers that can double your winnings are: six, six, six!"

Hamson
Member # 7808

Pssst, Jon, since I know you work at the Lotto drawings, you think you could call my numbers? They're 6, 6, and 6.

(Through loud speaker thing) "This is the police, come up with your hands down!"

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

What did he SAY to make all the kidnappers bust out laughing?

I left my heart in San Francisco.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
How'd the transplant donation go?

You didn't really need it anyway.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

I'd give my right arm for a chance to pop Osama in the nose!

Chicago, Chicago, that toddlin' town!

Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

It's not a crime to masturbate in the cellar!

It's a crime to masturbate in the cellar.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

What could you possibly say to get Papa Moose kill the granddaddy of all Hatrack threads?

Yep, that would do it all right.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
digging_holes
Member # 6237

- posted      Profile for digging_holes   Email digging_holes         Edit/Delete Post 
Will this loaded gun persuade you to change your mind?

Rhum.

Posts: 1996 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

If you put rum into a car as fuel, what'll the motor shound like?

One, one and one, one and two, one and three, one and four, one and five, one and six, one and seven.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

How do you keep track of how much blood you are splattering around?

We'll sit in the back row, thank you.

Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

*Laugh at Tante's answer.*

Michael and Liz! Sit at the front row NOW! I've got to keep an eye on you!

I can't read that! It's in Jewish!

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

St. Peter to Pope John Paul:
Come right in, the combination to the gates are written right on the gate post.

Dr. Pepper or Sergeant Pepper.

Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

*Atchoo!* Why was that?

That was the longest day in my year! 10/07!

Hamson
Member # 7808

Tante: What should I adress your beverage by?

Jon: Which day was it that you took the plane ride westward from Ukelayat to Nome?

Looks like the Martians have finally captured our president, perhaps it's for the better.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Why is Dick Cheney re-arranging the furniture in the oval office?

It has four wheels. And flies!

BunnV
Member # 6816

Why is grandma using her wheelchair to visit Mars?

You said it would be the size of a watermellon!

Hamson
Member # 7808

Where do you want this watermellon?

Greeks oppressing demons.

BunnV
Member # 6816

What's the new Christian fraternity called?

Knock on wood!

Hamson
Member # 7808

What's the new cool, "hip" thing for youngsters to do these days?

I reck'n it's 'bout 3 furlongs from this 'ere river.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Pardon me, my good sir, but would you be able to direct me to the Mark Twain festival?

Adam and Eve on a raft, and wreck 'em.

Hamson
Member # 7808

Who are those folk on that buoyant log contraption, and how should I deal with them?

No, I'm pretty sure they were on a giant frog.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Can you expound on Darwin's theory that the Galapagos islands were populated by animals drifting along on mats of vegitation carried by the ocean currents?

Four are the Mothers, Three are the Fathers.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Which of those ten adults are the parents of these two children?

That seems genetically impossible.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Do you know why you should always wear a saddle when horseback riding? Well, my aunt used to ride bareback, and now my cousin is a centaur.

Seven fat cows, followed by seven skinny cows.

digging_holes
Member # 6237

- posted      Profile for digging_holes   Email digging_holes         Edit/Delete Post 
What got Joseph out of prison?

In technicolor, no less!

Posts: 1996 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
Isn't this coat just dreamy?!

When you wish upon as star.

Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

When do you wish for a seat cooler?

That's beneath getting a cold shoulder

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

For ludosti:
Is there ever a right time to be taking advice from crickets?

For Dan:
Why did she slap me when I told her I thought she had a hot a**?

Mine has a blue cover.

digging_holes
Member # 6237

Dan: How does it feel to be kicked in the groin when it's 40 below?

Tante: How do you like my new fluffy pink toilet?

Someday she'll figure it out.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

How can I break my Hatrack adiction?

For forty days and forty rockin' nights.

Hamson
Member # 7808

How long were you at the pimp festival?

Oh, about 12 pounds.

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  137  138  139  140  141  142  143  ...  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.