FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 145)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  142  143  144  145  146  147  148  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
BunnV
Member # 6816

- posted      Profile for BunnV   Email BunnV         Edit/Delete Post 
Why is the rainforest gone?

Fools! All of them!

Posts: 326 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post 
Your highness, what would you like to have as entertainment at your birthday party?

I think I'd say, "Bring me that artichoke right away!"

Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BunnV
Member # 6816

What should I say to make the cabbage jealous?

The soil is speaking.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamson
Member # 7808

- posted      Profile for Hamson   Email Hamson         Edit/Delete Post 
Now lets be honest with each other. Everything said here will be confidential. Why are you here today?

A house of slaves.

Posts: 879 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MandyM
Member # 8375

- posted      Profile for MandyM   Email MandyM         Edit/Delete Post 
What did Charlie win at the end of the new Wonka movie?

I did it.

Posts: 1319 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamson
Member # 7808

Who took all the baby penguins?

Add a little caffine, and you'll have yourself one rockin' pie.

Posts: 879 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Can I have my coffee cake decaf?

It works if you are a cowboy, otherwise, you just look like a poser.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hmm216
Member # 8403

- posted      Profile for Hmm216   Email Hmm216         Edit/Delete Post 
Can Jamie ride you like a bull?

I guess those Ponies couldnt wait!

Posts: 218 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SpiffWilkie
Member # 8464

- posted      Profile for SpiffWilkie   Email SpiffWilkie         Edit/Delete Post 
Last time I came you only had two horses...how come you now have three?

I named him after his mother.

Posts: 18 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
How did he land up with a name like SpiffWilkie?

Look it up in the dictionary.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post 
What exactly do you mean by ubiquitous?

No, I just don't understand what you mean.

Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Are you saying that you don't agree that the microclusters in the dead sea can be made into white gold, a la King Solomon, and straighten your teeth, clear up your skin, and freshen your breath all at the same time?

Bell out of order. Please knock.

Enigmatic
Member # 7785

- posted      Profile for Enigmatic   Email Enigmatic         Edit/Delete Post 
Edited
To Megan: Do I have to explain how to take the average of a group of numbers all over again?

To Tante: What's that sign they put up around Pennsylvania after the Liberty Bell cracked?

Fred's left buttock.

Posts: 2715 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MandyM
Member # 8375

Megan: Hedosejnf sjewnvf gri dkfjsenr dkfjl?

Enigmatic: What did I just sit on?

You'll poke your eye out with that thing.

Posts: 1319 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Can you give me instructions for the Do-it-yourself-home-lobotomy kit?

That'll leave a mark.

Hamson
Member # 7808

What will happen if I throw this flashlight at you?

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

It says that the movie was made in MCMXLII. When was that, exactly?

The Romans made me do it.

Hamson
Member # 7808

Did the Romans or the Romulans make you build a ship?

That's pretty inaccurate.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Did you hear about this alchemist who fed his ugly crooked-toothed cats microclusters of cat food and turned them into beautiful straight-toothed cats?

"The West Wing" has too much liberal bias. I only watch "The East Wing".

The Reader
Member # 3636

- posted      Profile for The Reader   Email The Reader         Edit/Delete Post 
So, what do you like on Fox News new alternate primetime lineup?

Not this early in the morning.

Posts: 684 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Would you care for some puerco pibil?

People think that, but people are wrong.

BunnV
Member # 6816

Gremlins aren't real?

I put it in scientific notation.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
Isn't that quite a lot of candles for a birthday cake?

Because he's older than dirt.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

If Grandpa can't remember his age, why don't we just carbon-date him?

That can injure the spine.

The Reader
Member # 3636

- posted      Profile for The Reader   Email The Reader         Edit/Delete Post 
Why shouldn't I use javelins for acupuncture?

Because it was stuck in the attic.

Posts: 684 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Why not bring the concert grand piano down into the ballroom?

Methinks thou doth protest too much.

digging_holes
Member # 6237

- posted      Profile for digging_holes   Email digging_holes         Edit/Delete Post 
Please, couldn't I keep at least one or two of my limbs?

I'll only borrow them for a fortnight and then return them to you, though perhaps in a slightly deteriorated condition.

Posts: 1996 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Why should I lend you my ears?

Groovy, man, groovy.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
What does the LP feel like?

Just one word--Plastics.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BunnV
Member # 6816

Wow, how did you get so beautiful?

The chicken that dances.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Please, to ask, what music for dancing is we play now?

Anything but Narnia.

MandyM
Member # 8375

To JK Rowling: What fantasy books do you enjoy reading?

My dog has fleas.

SpiffWilkie
Member # 8464

- posted      Profile for SpiffWilkie   Email SpiffWilkie         Edit/Delete Post 
How come you have to cancel the date?

Just add water.

Posts: 18 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BunnV
Member # 6816

My pet fish doesn't seem to be doing very well. What should I do different to it make it happier and healthier?

The keys to the attic.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

You're kidding! I've been awarded the keys to the city?

You'd better look down there youself.

The Reader
Member # 3636

Can you tell me what kind of fungus this is?

A floppy disk, Archie Bunker, and a banana.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Can you name three completely unrelated things?

The eyes say it all.

BunnV
Member # 6816

Why won't you talk to me?

I'd like it well done, please.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Why wouldn't you accept my poorly done screenplay about the life of a burger from calving to grilling?

It throbs, especially when I'm thinking.

BunnV
Member # 6816

What's wrong with your nose?

The staples are in my skin.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Why can you never make it through the metal detector at the airport?

That's not a piercing. I was in a jousting accident.

The Reader
Member # 3636

Where did you get that new eyering?

That's not special. It's happened thousands time before.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Can I interest you in our blue plate special?

Not "a tack" -- ATTACK!

BunnV
Member # 6816

Can I pin this one on you?

Make it sing! Make it dance!

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

What is it going to take to get you to try my Chicken Cordon Bleu?

[Cry]

BunnV
Member # 6816

[Taunt] ?

Aluminum foil is hard to digest.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Why do you always wrap your leftovers in Saran Wrap?

Nine times out of ten, that's true.

SpiffWilkie
Member # 8464

Studies show that most statistics are wrong.

I'm only going to tell you one more time.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Who's on first?

Mums the word.

digging_holes
Member # 6237

- posted      Profile for digging_holes   Email digging_holes         Edit/Delete Post 
Um... ma'am... uh... Mrs... you there, the woman married to my father!

That was supposed to be in the form of a question.

Posts: 1996 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  142  143  144  145  146  147  148  ...  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.