FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 151)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  148  149  150  151  152  153  154  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
Enigmatic
Member # 7785

- posted      Profile for Enigmatic   Email Enigmatic         Edit/Delete Post 
How long has this portal to the netherworld been in your bathroom?

Take me to the weasels.

Posts: 2715 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jess N
Member # 6744

- posted      Profile for Jess N           Edit/Delete Post 
What do you want, Alien-boy?

Why are there men in black at my door?

Posts: 392 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamson
Member # 7808

- posted      Profile for Hamson   Email Hamson         Edit/Delete Post 
What did that farmer say before he got his brain wiped?

They're ready to go at a moments notice.

Posts: 879 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jess N
Member # 6744

Why are those guys sitting by the restroom?

It's curry time!

Posts: 392 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamson
Member # 7808

What cooking show are you watching?

It happened in two stages. First, the ripping. Second, the exploding.

Posts: 879 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
What do you think of those new Velcro Enemas?

It was a VERY shiny nose.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Jess N:
Why are those guys sitting by the restroom?

[ROFL]
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Treason
Member # 7587

- posted      Profile for Treason   Email Treason         Edit/Delete Post 
What was your idea for an alternative source of oil?

English may be a dead language.

Posts: 870 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Why is it that there are so many ghosts haunting the castles of Great Britain?

You should see a doctor for that little problem.

MandyM
Member # 8375

- posted      Profile for MandyM   Email MandyM         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you think this mole is shaped like Dumbledore?

I ate them all.

Posts: 1319 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Are there any more mothballs?

I prefer maltballs.

MandyM
Member # 8375

- posted      Profile for MandyM   Email MandyM         Edit/Delete Post 
Why did you throw your chocolate shake at me?
Or
Why are your winter sweaters all sticky?

Sure looks like a fungus to me.

Posts: 1319 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Have you seen William Shatner's newest toupee?

FIRE AT WILL!!

Hamson
Member # 7808

Who was it we were suppose to be killing?

It stabs so painfully!

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

BB King, why did you switch from your other glucometer to the new One Touch Ultra?

To get to the other side.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Why did you just flip my iPod over?

It doesn't work that way.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

" So how do you think the formula works? I'm pretty hopeless with functions, but the aim is that someone like Tante who has a very high ratio of posts:time should start off with low increments of rating but increase as time flows with less effect of the posts posted later on. In other words, that the original boost in posts will be more valuable later."

[Confused]

Jess N
Member # 6744

Could you explain that--in English?

Let's all have a latte and relax!

Hamson
Member # 7808

quote:
Originally posted by Tante Shvester:
BB King, why did you switch from your other glucometer to the new One Touch Ultra?

[ROFL] I barely watch TV, and I see that commercial ALL the time.

Q: Caffine just adds to the crazyness! And then when everyones done with their drinks, they just want to lay back! Everyone needs to stop with this coffee buisness and improve this weak work ethic!

A: That lizard should know.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

What is the surest way to choose the best insurance policy?

A manicure and a pedicure.

Jess N
Member # 6744

Hamson: Is that question?

OK... OK

Why is that guy so happy about his car insurance?

I'll just use my sonic screwdriver!

Hamson
Member # 7808

D'oh. Too slow.

Tante: What are those things that make your nails all spiffy?

Jess: Do you think they could even design a screwdriver better than my state of the art SOLAR SCREWER 20XX?

A path into the Hell world.

Jess N
Member # 6744

What's the other name for Atlanta's 285N at 4:30 in the afternoon? (Sorry, had to post an Atlanta joke.)

Lassie, you're the best dog around!

The Reader
Member # 3636

- posted      Profile for The Reader   Email The Reader         Edit/Delete Post 
How did you speak to my Scottish Girlfriend?

That smell is either roadkill or really good cheese.

Posts: 684 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
What's for dinner?

You'll have to check with my secretary first.

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Is lingerie an appropriate gift for Administrative Assistants Day?

I'm having trouble with my Horizontal Hold.

(for those of us old enough to know what that is, it's not as dirty as it sounds)

human_2.0
Member # 6006

- posted      Profile for human_2.0   Email human_2.0         Edit/Delete Post 
What did the alien from the future say? [what is horizontal hold?]

Subtract inner cube from outer cube.

Posts: 1209 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Don't you hate when Dunkin' Donuts fills up your iced coffee with so much ice that there is barely room for the coffee in your cup? What do you do about that?

Charmed, I'm sure.

ThatGuyfromFreshmanYear
Member # 8533

- posted      Profile for ThatGuyfromFreshmanYear   Email ThatGuyfromFreshmanYear         Edit/Delete Post 
What was that one blasphemous show on the WB? You know, the one with the girl from the Boss?

It's made almost entirely out of legos!!

Posts: 42 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rico
Member # 7533

- posted      Profile for Rico           Edit/Delete Post 
Nice car, is it enviromentally friendly?

Twist it twenty times and then lie down.

Posts: 459 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThatGuyfromFreshmanYear
Member # 8533

- posted      Profile for ThatGuyfromFreshmanYear   Email ThatGuyfromFreshmanYear         Edit/Delete Post 
Are you sure that Sally sells seashells by the seashore?

Only if you bring the potato salad.

Posts: 42 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Treason
Member # 7587

Can I follow you into the bathroom?

Eat it, it's good for you.

Posts: 870 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThatGuyfromFreshmanYear
Member # 8533

Why'd you hand me this cinderblock?

You're supposed to rub it on your face.

Rico
Member # 7533

- posted      Profile for Rico           Edit/Delete Post 
What do I do with this porcupine you just handed me?

It smells like Christmas!

Posts: 459 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThatGuyfromFreshmanYear
Member # 8533

Why are you making us eat reindeer for dinner?

Look, if you only do it once, I'm sure it'll grow back.

Treason
Member # 7587

I want to cut off my nose to spite my face. What do you think?

I should check with God.

ThatGuyfromFreshmanYear
Member # 8533

Do you think you could slide that mountain a little to the West.

It's not undiscovered if someone's been there before.

Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you think Brazil is actually Phoenician?

Dam, dam, bloody dam!

Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThatGuyfromFreshmanYear
Member # 8533

What do you get when you cross a beaver and an Aztec?

If you listen closely, you can hear the sizzle.

quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
Is that rain I hear?

Bollocks and blustering billywags!

Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

- posted      Profile for Stone_Wolf_           Edit/Delete Post 
What did Dumbledorn (sp) say when he stubbed his toe?

No, no, pull the left one!

Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
How about I pull this one?

Red is a good color.

Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

I heard that Native Americans have come up with their own slogan like "Black is beautiful", what is it?

I didn't know it was loaded.

Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Λαβύρινθος
Member # 8534

- posted      Profile for Λαβύρινθος   Email Λαβύρινθος         Edit/Delete Post 
What's assonance?

I think they were thirteen.

Posts: 43 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

How many died at dinner?

There's a leprachaun over in the corner.

Λαβύρινθος
Member # 8534

- posted      Profile for Λαβύρινθος   Email Λαβύρινθος         Edit/Delete Post 
This house is so dull, as if it has no life in it.

A mischievous little cattle-prod!

Posts: 43 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

How do you think the kindergarten teacher managed to get her class to stage "Hamlet" for back-to-school night?

Careful! You could put an eye out!

quidscribis
Member # 5124

What's this pointy object for?

Pot roast. And ketchup. And grilled onions and carrots. Yum!

Λαβύρινθος
Member # 8534

Give me that sword, please. I've been training with them.

Because glasses are made out of wooden discs.

Edit: Missed quiddy's. Ignore this, please.

Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

quid: Okay, we have the patern picked out, now for a material. What do you want your suit made of?

Λαβύρινθος: Why did he scream so much when he heard he was getting contacts from the same guy who made his glasses?

I've never seen him do that before.

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  148  149  150  151  152  153  154  ...  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.