FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 76)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
Cheshire Kitty
Member # 5033

- posted      Profile for Cheshire Kitty   Email Cheshire Kitty         Edit/Delete Post 
What will Cheshire Kitty do now that she's won the nobel peace prize for her invention of an invisibility machine? [Big Grin]

Must have been something I ate.

Posts: 41 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you always suffer from delusions of grandeur?

You sank my battleship!

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gottmorder
Member # 5039

- posted      Profile for Gottmorder   Email Gottmorder         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey I wonder what this button does?

I don't like the sound of that ominous rumbling...

Posts: 332 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Godric
Member # 4587

- posted      Profile for Godric   Email Godric         Edit/Delete Post 
Egads! Are you telling me we switched the human baby DNA with the T-Rex DNA in our cloning experiment?

Your mother was an egg layer.

Posts: 1295 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you have anything better than that "You're father smells of Elderberries" insult?

It's so, um, Pythonesque.

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Is she a go-er? Know what I mean? <nudge nudge> <wink wink>

I need a taller fence.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Bob! Your lawns looking nice. [Big Grin]

Joysticks for all.

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
What's the sales slogan for Hobbes' new designer drug on a stick?

I do like that word. I don't know why, but I like it.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
Hufflepuff, Hufflepuff, Hufflepuff! What's a Hufflepuff????

I'm pretty sure there are no mimes here.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solo
Member # 3148

- posted      Profile for solo   Email solo         Edit/Delete Post 
Is that man trapped in a box?

It doesn't smell that bad. Really.

EDIT - Dead_Horse beat me to it so I changed mine.

[ April 15, 2003, 03:00 PM: Message edited by: solo ]

Posts: 1336 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
Dead_Horse? Where?

It comes in a can now.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Did they really reach a new breakthrough in jello?

Living the high life means falling to hell. I'll just continue to sell tortillas.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prolixshore
Member # 4496

- posted      Profile for prolixshore           Edit/Delete Post 
Are you going to use your booblets to earn money on the street?

I suppose I would, but only if it comes with strawberry jelly.

Posts: 1612 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snorri
Member # 2195

- posted      Profile for Snorri   Email Snorri         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you like Kipling?

NO, those are cucumbers!

Posts: 394 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

Hey, look! Look! Don't these look like WMD????

Just agricultural materials.

Icarus
Member # 3162

What do I need to become Hedgemon?

Mousse, gel, hairspray, and butter. Lots of butter.

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prolixshore
Member # 4496

- posted      Profile for prolixshore           Edit/Delete Post 
What happened to your dog?!?

NO, its simple, just put the peg through the hole and its done.

Posts: 1612 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Can't we just agree that it's way too complicated trying to build a model of the world economic system?

Supply and demand.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Can you explain that weird peg in the hole thing to me in words that I can understand?

I wash my hands of the whole thing!

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

Are you still donating to the sperm bank?

Give me the keys; I can drive.

littlemissattitude
Member # 4514

- posted      Profile for littlemissattitude   Email littlemissattitude         Edit/Delete Post 
How often do you do this hand-washing thing? Could it be a slight case of OCD?

And then I did me a happy-dance tap-dance all over his yard.

Edit: Darn you, Icarus. Just because you're three hours ahead of me doesn't mean you have to be quicker than me. [Wink] [Razz] [Big Grin]

[ April 16, 2003, 12:08 PM: Message edited by: littlemissattitude ]

Posts: 2454 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

So you broke up with him and then punched his MOTHER?

I'm disturbed.

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
littlemissattitude
Member # 4514

- posted      Profile for littlemissattitude   Email littlemissattitude         Edit/Delete Post 
(And to answer Icarus)

Yes, but on which side of the road?

My goodness, that was a tickly little earthquake.

Posts: 2454 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

Why is the roof caved in?

It doesn't bother me that much any more.

littlemissattitude
Member # 4514

(And to answer Narnia)

And who isn't?

This is getting ridiculous.

Edit: Okay, I give. Not going to try to catch up anymore today. Maybe I'll just go back to bed and start over again. [Big Grin]

[ April 16, 2003, 12:15 PM: Message edited by: littlemissattitude ]

Narnia
Member # 1071

Have you noticed how we keep beating each other to the punch?

I think it's rather amusing.

littlemissattitude
Member # 4514

Yeah, it is, actually. I know what it is, though. See I was a ten-month baby, a month old already when I was born. Took my time getting here and been trying to catch up ever since. [Big Grin]

Was that giggling I heard over the board?

And now, I hope, I've caught up.

[ April 16, 2003, 12:19 PM: Message edited by: littlemissattitude ]

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Hey Mr. Rabbit, excuse me, do you know the race has been over for hours?

He didn't stand a chance.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
He gave bunny rabbits to his kids for Easter and then ATE them?!?

The answer is so obvious, I just won't tell you.

[ April 16, 2003, 06:07 PM: Message edited by: sarcasticmuppet ]

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheshire Kitty
Member # 5033

- posted      Profile for Cheshire Kitty   Email Cheshire Kitty         Edit/Delete Post 
What happens when you play Twister with a porcupine?

It's the difference between the truth and a myth.

Posts: 41 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Godric
Member # 4587

- posted      Profile for Godric   Email Godric         Edit/Delete Post 
What is magical realism?

Fantasy Authors for $500, Alex.

Posts: 1295 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

What are you hawking out of the trunk of you car NOW????

Ew...it does NOT taste like chicken!

Cheshire Kitty
Member # 5033

Hey honey, I found this on the side of the road and fried it up for dinner. How does it taste?

But MOM it has lumps in it!

T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Cannibal Mother: Are you going to eat your T_Smith or not?

4. I used to have five until the polar bear incident.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Oakley
Member # 5063

- posted      Profile for Oakley   Email Oakley         Edit/Delete Post 
How MANY teeth?

I'm taking offense! See me take offense!

Posts: 9 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheshire Kitty
Member # 5033

I thought I told you to go get the white picket fence?

You can't do that on TV.

[ April 16, 2003, 10:32 PM: Message edited by: Cheshire Kitty ]

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Mind if I mark my territory?

Don't worry, It's a Nature show.

Feyd Baron
Member # 1407

- posted      Profile for Feyd Baron   Email Feyd Baron         Edit/Delete Post 
Is it bad that the snake is repeatedly biting the host who's imitating Steve Irwin?

Not as such, it's better this way.

Posts: 1000 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Do you miss half your brain?

Its Pinky and the Brain.

solo
Member # 3148

- posted      Profile for solo   Email solo         Edit/Delete Post 
What do you call your naughty bits?

My that is a dirty question!

Posts: 1336 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

Which do you prefer, Miracle Grow potting soil, or the cheap generic brand?

Yes, and I had it for lunch yesterday.

katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Did the army ship home Saddam's box of 1978 Twinkies?

Style will take you far, but you'll fall in the face of the Grammar Nazi.

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sopwith
Member # 4640

- posted      Profile for Sopwith   Email Sopwith         Edit/Delete Post 
So what do you think of this new beat poem I wrote?

It has a new lemony-fresh scent!

Edits for spelling, sheesh!

[ April 17, 2003, 02:21 PM: Message edited by: Sopwith ]

Posts: 2848 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Can you describe your new sheesh?

Spelling is for wizards.

[ April 17, 2003, 02:43 PM: Message edited by: Dan_raven ]

Narnia
Member # 1071

Bilbo, why did you spell my name "F-R-O-G-O" in your book???

Well, it doesn't have to be that pink...

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Shall we get this party started?

We're all pink inside.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

What did you say that got the bigot and homo-phobe mad enough to run you over with his truck 18 times?

Redundancy has saved me more than once.

Cheshire Kitty
Member # 5033

Who has saved you more? Once or Redundancy?

Run, Forrest, run.

<edit to put in form of a question>

[ April 17, 2003, 05:18 PM: Message edited by: Cheshire Kitty ]

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

Are you sure life isn't like a box of Ex-Lax?

The grass is blue and the sky is green.

Rhapsode
Member # 5062

- posted      Profile for Rhapsode           Edit/Delete Post 
What does our president use as a mantra?

No, the fish was INSIDE the balloon! The whole time!

Posts: 97 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  ...  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.