FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 155)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  152  153  154  155  156  157  158  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
Hamson
Member # 7808

- posted      Profile for Hamson   Email Hamson         Edit/Delete Post 
Can't we just destroy the ring here, in the Mines of Moria?

Uh oh, it happened again.

Posts: 879 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
What's that smell?

Hey, I invented that first.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

- posted      Profile for Stone_Wolf_           Edit/Delete Post 
Did you know that Benjamin Franklin came up with bifocals in the 1800s?

Fine, fine, fine! You win! I give up!

Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
So*, shall I post that nasty picture of you and the vacuum cleaner on the internet, or do you give?

Elves! Lots and lots of yellow furry elves!

Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
human_2.0
Member # 6006

- posted      Profile for human_2.0   Email human_2.0         Edit/Delete Post 
What has the cat dragged in this time?

A headache that wont leave me alone.

Posts: 1209 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Treason
Member # 7587

- posted      Profile for Treason   Email Treason         Edit/Delete Post 
What is your husband's name?

Yellow bannanas, red apples, orange grapes...

Posts: 870 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
Why did you swallow that uranium?

Geckos and lizards and snakes, oh my!

Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
What did Dorothy exclaim while walking through the woods in "The Wizard of Creepy-Crawlies"?

That's no way to talk to a ten-foot mutant space lady!

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
Was that puddle of purple slime already there, or are you just happy to see me?

I'm never sure where the line is, until I cross it.

Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Father Francis, why did they demote you back to Seminary 101?

If you think that's something, then you should see New Jersey.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

So you nicknamed your butt New York?

I didn't do it and you can't prove otherwise.

Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?

It'll clear your acne, too.

Hamson
Member # 7808

Is there a reason you buy windsheild wiper fluid at Costco?

It better be back here by midday tomorrow.

Posts: 879 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Can I borrow your glass coach?

I used a pumpkin patch.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

How did you fix the roof in Peter's wife's house?

It tolls for thee. And I told you never to ask me that!

Hamson
Member # 7808

How's your bridge troll doing?

In India.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

I got the memo that there was going to be a Powwow -- so, where are all the Indians?

No! No! No! It's ONE if by land and TWO if by sea! Sheesh!

Hamson
Member # 7808

(Woah, no posts for over a day!)

So you don't have 2 trampolines?

We came. We saw. We concurred.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
So, how'd that proxy wedding turn out?

I think we'll throw converted rice.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
How do you plan to defeat me?

That answer makes no sense whatsoever!

Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

How long is your tape measure?

Nothing like that first dance.

SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
What did I do this Friday?

I've got laser vision!

Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamson
Member # 7808

What did you do this Friday?

Nothing like laser vision.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Bats navigate by echolocation; what do you suppose that's like?

Her name was Daphne...

Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Who's the dork in the orange sweater and glasses?

I like macadamia nuts.

Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
What are you, like, nuts or something?

Take an up turn at the next traffic light.

Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

What's the quickest way to get to Heaven?

Martyrdom, or lots of candy. One or the other.

Corwin
Member # 5705

What would you like to die of?

Hardly ever talks.

Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

Why's he called Babbling Bobby?

Lemonade. And grapes. And ostriches, too.

Corwin
Member # 5705

What did you put in the stew? (hey, it rhymes! [Big Grin] ) ----Edit: And if you've never tried some kind of meat with grapes, well, you should! It's awesome!

Going fishing in the desert.

quidscribis
Member # 5124

(I've had chicken with grapes. Yummy!)

Where ya heading on a camel with a fishing pole?

Seven severed heads rolled in a vat of purple grape jelly.

Corwin
Member # 5705

(First time I saw something like that was when my brother tried it, and of course nobody thought it would be good. Foolish mortals! [Wink] )

What did the cannibal's son get for his 7th birthday?

To conquer the Grand Canyon.

quidscribis
Member # 5124

Where you off to with all those shovels?

The elephant was painted purple.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

How can you tell that GWB has been crowned king?

It's a royal something, that's for sure.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Is it true that your in-laws are related to royalty?

Splash!

Hamson
Member # 7808

What would this bucket of red wine do if I dumped it on your carpet?

Dane Cook.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Tonto, since you've been named the United Nations party planner, you've assigned the Norwegian to balloons, the Canadian to table setting, and the Equadoran to bartending. What are you going to have that Danish guy over there do?

Eight and a half by eleven color glossy photographs with the circles and the arrows and the paragraph on the back of each one telling what it is.

quidscribis
Member # 5124

Is that a box of chocolates you're hiding?

Crop circles and lines of force over to the left, and psychic phenomena to the right. If you're here about the cimpanzees, that's down the hall.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Before they hit on those memorable lyrics, "Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with you", what were the words to the original version?

I didn't say I wanted to be a Mormon, I said I wanted more, man.

Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

You know you would have to stop smoking and drinking?

I'm so tired I think I fell asleep twice.

MandyM
Member # 8375

- posted      Profile for MandyM   Email MandyM         Edit/Delete Post 
So how was the prayer meeting today?

I can't believe how slow this thread has been.

Posts: 1319 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
*Yawn.*

One, one, four, nine, twenty-five, sixty-four, one-hundred-and-sixty-nine, four-hundred-and-forty-one, one-thousand-one-hundred-and-fifty-six...

Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the squarest of them all?

That's why they don't make them any bigger.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

It's been three days, why won't anyone question my answer?

Hey! That's not funny!

BunnV
Member # 6816

- posted      Profile for BunnV   Email BunnV         Edit/Delete Post 
Is this the bone I was supposed to remove?

Kermit is the man!

Posts: 326 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

There's one thing I don't understand about your staging of "Animal Farm", with all the animals played by people -- who plays the man?

Just a little Clearasil should help. Until then, I'd recommend a paper sack.

Mai
Member # 8604

- posted      Profile for Mai   Email Mai         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you think this zit on the end of my nose is noticeable?

You have to wait for it to thaw out first.

Posts: 10 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

When will I ever have a nice, warm relationship with my in-laws?

If Yertle the Turtle can do it, well then, so can I!

Mai
Member # 8604

- posted      Profile for Mai   Email Mai         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you think you will be able to cross that four lane highway using a walker?

Oh, the baby is the laundry basket.

Posts: 10 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Why was that guy in the laudromat saying not to throw out the baby with the bath water?

April Freshness.

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  152  153  154  155  156  157  158  ...  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.