FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Heroes (Page 11)

This topic comprises 34 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  32  33  34   
Author Topic: Heroes
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by T_Smith:
http://www.heroestheseries.com/who-is-the-supervillain-sylar/

If that's Sean Bean, I'm Guinan.

[ROFL]
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
General Sax
Member # 9694

- posted      Profile for General Sax   Email General Sax         Edit/Delete Post 
He did not need heroine to make the pre-cog power work. I suspect that the powers are in the mind and subject to mental foibles, but I am more curious to know if Peter can learn to 'remember' a power he has duped. The mind is a powerful recording device, there is no reason to suppose that it will not be able to learn to recall a configuration that results in a power with discipline and practice.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Look at the picture that I linked with the photoshopped Sylar, and then look at the Quinto picture. The nose is a dead giveaway.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kojabu
Member # 8042

- posted      Profile for kojabu           Edit/Delete Post 
With regards to the cheerleader, if something kills her that enters her body, like that stick, or a knife, or something, she'll stay dead. She was dead until the stick was pulled out and then her brain was able to fix itself and she closed up her body.

How long do you think she's known about the power? At the beginning, it said it was attempt #6, but how much time came between each try?

Posts: 2867 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solo
Member # 3148

- posted      Profile for solo   Email solo         Edit/Delete Post 
Sean Bean is not Sylar
Posts: 1336 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Bridges
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for Chris Bridges   Email Chris Bridges         Edit/Delete Post 
"Jus so we know it was I that mad the first witty inuendo."

And I carried it along. My apologies if I made thigns worse.

Posts: 7790 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
To kill the cheerleader, her entire brain would have to be removed from her body.

To make another note, btw, I don't think Sylar is going to be a 2 season villian, and that by the end of the season, he'll be dead. Don't worry though. By the 5th season, it will jump the shark, and they'll ressurect him in some unexplainable crappy way, that will probably involve time travel or alternate dimensions. Also, in the 7th season, we'll find out that Mulders sister really wasn't kidnapped by aliens, and that Smokingman was a robot.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
graywolfe
Member # 3852

- posted      Profile for graywolfe   Email graywolfe         Edit/Delete Post 
And I was the first to go into a deep depression over the absence of said innuendo. Sometimes it's issues like this that need to remind me that I don't come remotely close to the majority here when it comes to boundary issues, nothing I love more than double entendre's, and clever innuendo.
Posts: 752 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xavier
Member # 405

- posted      Profile for Xavier   Email Xavier         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
and they'll ressurect him in some unexplainable crappy way, that will probably involve time travel
Actually, if he has Hiro's power as well as Claire's and Nathans (and possibly DLs, or else how did he get in to try and kidnap that girl) then I actually could see this being a cool plot twist.

*Heroes somehow manage to mortally wound Sylar*

Peter: "Now you won't be able to destroy New York"

Slyar (as he is dying): "What makes you think I haven't already done it?" [Camera zooms in and Sylar looks considerably older than he is in other scenes.]

Sort of like a Time Traveler's Wife or Kang the Conqueror sort of thing.

[ November 09, 2006, 03:32 PM: Message edited by: Xavier ]

Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mistaben
Member # 8721

- posted      Profile for mistaben           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Also, did anyone see the 'mark' that was on Matt Parkman and that human torch guy? It was two lines, almost like a out-of-line equal sign (=).
These are the cross-bars of the ubiquitous Heroes symbol. The S-curve hasn't appeared on these two yet, like it does on Jessica.

Great show.

Posts: 105 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Bridges
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for Chris Bridges   Email Chris Bridges         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm already on record (a page or so back) as predicting those lines, combined with Jessica's tattoo and more markings we haven't seen yet, will form a complete DNA helix. Now, who could combine those, I wonder...
Posts: 7790 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Why would evolution give people powers and somehow conspire to give them all pieces of a puzzle?

Defies logic.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MightyCow
Member # 9253

- posted      Profile for MightyCow           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Lyrhawn:
Why would evolution give people powers and somehow conspire to give them all pieces of a puzzle?

Defies logic.

Who says evolution is the only one working here?

It could also bee some sort of take on a symbiotic relationship. Each member can get along fine on its own, but when they work together, it's extra special goodness (that's the scientific term).

Posts: 3950 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cmc
Member # 9549

- posted      Profile for cmc   Email cmc         Edit/Delete Post 
Holy Canoli Batman!!! What a great episode so far...
Posts: 1355 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfresh85
Member # 8085

- posted      Profile for pfresh85   Email pfresh85         Edit/Delete Post 
This might be my favorite episode so far. There's just so much in it, and so much awesome stuff (particularly the stuff between the waitress and Hiro).

EDIT: Wow, just wow. That was great. The preview for next week was awesome as well. I'm so pumped. Man, next Monday is so far away.

Posts: 1960 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Wow, we got a lot of answers in this episode!

So Mohinder knows of a boy who can see the past? or does Mohinder have those powers himself?

Claire's father was responsible for the death of her real parents. But I don't think anyone can deny that he really cares for her. He's like Professor Xavier only without moral restrictions. He finds mutants, he studies them, and teaches them how to use their abilities.

And we met another Hero, the super smart girl. And I think those two dash marks on the backs of their necks are like tags, like when you tag an animal in the wild, whenever claire's dad catches someone, they mark them afterwards.

But what will happen with Hiro? I think it's naive of him to think he can change everything by stopping her from coming to work. If Sylar is after her, he'll get her. Hiro should have gone back to before Sylar killed her in the back room, and he could have tried to intercept him.

Next week looks awesome! So much stuff is coming together, and we're getting tons of answers all in a rush!

pfresh85
Member # 8085

I was surprised about the picture on the wall at the end with Hiro and the waitress girl. I don't want to get into time travel theory and stuff, but if he went back in the past and interacted with her (which the picture seems to indicate I think) shouldn't the present change accordingly? It seems a little off, although I guess you could go with the theory of "he's always done this and so he had to do it or else time would get all wonky." Hard to say. Very interesting stuff though.
Posts: 1960 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PUNJABEE
Member # 7359

- posted      Profile for PUNJABEE   Email PUNJABEE         Edit/Delete Post 
What happens in the last two minutes? Can someone give me a spoiler filled recap of the last couple of minutes of this latest episode? Stupid Time Warner's DVR keeps cutting off the last couple of minutes.
Posts: 317 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfresh85
Member # 8085

Hiro's still gone (although there was a picture of him and the waitress with party hats and a cake on the wall), and Ando is left waiting for him. Mohinder opened the drawer in his father's desk and found a file folder with information, including a picture of the kid with the soccer ball (the one from the visions he had). Isaac painted a picture showing Hiro and Ando standing under a bloody homecoming banner, and Claire's father watched as Claire worked on the same banner. I think that was all in the last two minutes.
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Yeah time travel paradoxes are always a bit of a headache. Anyone who has watched a couple of Star Trek seasons knows that much.

The picture seems to suggest that he met her the day before, but for all we know, he met her there, went home with her, then Sylar killed him, while Ando was waiting for him, then killed the girl. Who knows? We'll find out next week!

But, all of Hiro/Ando's timeline should be fine until they entered the Diner, and all that would be different are their interactions with the girl. But we don't know what changed, for all we know, NOTHING changed, but that doesn't explain where Hiro is.

PUNJABEE
Member # 7359

quote:
Originally posted by pfresh85:
Hiro's still gone (although there was a picture of him and the waitress with party hats and a cake on the wall), and Ando is left waiting for him. Mohinder opened the drawer in his father's desk and found a file folder with information, including a picture of the kid with the soccer ball (the one from the visions he had). Isaac painted a picture showing Hiro and Ando standing under a bloody homecoming banner, and Claire's father watched as Claire worked on the same banner. I think that was all in the last two minutes.

Thanks pfresh, I saw that but what did Mohinder's narration say toward the end? It cut off where Ando was sitting by himself and Mohinder was talking. It cut off mid-sentence. I'm on hold with Time Warner's service. This is so irritating.

I tell it to record until 9:05, but it never keeps that setting.

Posts: 317 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfresh85
Member # 8085

Yeah. As I said, it could go either way. There's the idea that he could have done something in the past and had it change the present. Or there's the idea that whatever he did in the past was something that had to be done in order to keep the current timeline intact (i.e. it's something he's always done and always has to do or else a paradox is created). It'll be interesting to see what happens with all that though. Good old Hiro. He's a classic.

EDIT: I don't remember much of Mohinder's narration. Sorry. I'm too much of a visual person; I was paying attention to all the little visual details and almost ignoring Mohinder.

kojabu
Member # 8042

- posted      Profile for kojabu           Edit/Delete Post 
*waits anxiously for the episode to appear on NBC.com*
Posts: 2867 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
Did anybody else wish they had shown Sylar escape from the police holding cell?

GREAT EPISODE!

Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
When was Sylar ever in a police holding cell?
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by pfresh85:
I was surprised about the picture on the wall at the end with Hiro and the waitress girl. I don't want to get into time travel theory and stuff, but if he went back in the past and interacted with her (which the picture seems to indicate I think) shouldn't the present change accordingly? It seems a little off, although I guess you could go with the theory of "he's always done this and so he had to do it or else time would get all wonky." Hard to say. Very interesting stuff though.

I doubt it would show up yet. If all he did was interact with the girl and the people from the diner, but didn't manage to keep her from coming to work today, nothing would substantively change. Except, of course, that everyone from the diner would know Hiro, but Ando hasn't talked to anyone from the diner yet, so we don't know if they did.

What I find most disturbing in terms of unreality is that Ando was waiting. If Hiro can time travel, unless he died in the past he should return to the exact time he left. I hope they have a really good reason why he didn't.

Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

BB -

You mean Ted?

blacwolve
Member # 2972

I'm just curious, was anyone else as disgusted with both the "Mohinder, you had a sister" subplot and the complete lack of even a nod to scientific accuracy in the radiation guy subplot?
Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

What about them?
blacwolve
Member # 2972

Well, to begin with, I can't think of a single rational explanation for hiding the existance of a sister from a child who was two when she died. It was completely contrived, and it disgusted me that people were getting paid to write a scene like that.

As to the nuclear radiation, if you're in a room with someone who is emitting enough radiation to boil water, you're not going to walk out of it alive. And that's just the most obvious on a long list of scientific inaccuracies. I hate science and I could spot most of them, my engineering friends were pointing out even more.

Don't get me wrong, I adored the Hiro storyline, and Claire's dad is turning out to be exactly who I want him to be. I just end every episode torn between really wanted to see the next one, and wonder at some of the bad stuff that got mixed in with the good stuff in the one that just ended.

PUNJABEE
Member # 7359

quote:
Originally posted by blacwolve:
As to the nuclear radiation, if you're in a room with someone who is emitting enough radiation to boil water, you're not going to walk out of it alive. And that's just the most obvious on a long list of scientific inaccuracies. I hate science and I could spot most of them, my engineering friends were pointing out even more.

Maybe Ted can focus the radiation/heat/nuclear power he weilds on a certain object/spot if he needs to.
blacwolve
Member # 2972

He was trying to blow up the building. The cards the cops were carrying turned bright red. It wasn't concentrated on the glass of water.
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

blacwolve -

Firstly, it's a different culture, they might have different cultural norms than we do about that sort of thing. Second, Mohinder's mother felt it wasn't her place to tell Mohinder, his father apparently silenced her on it, and I think the father has the power to more or less compel secrecy from a wife there. We don't know how the child died, and we don't know why that kid is apparently reaching out to Mohinder in his dreams (if that is the case). It assigns motive to Mohinder's father though, on why he decided to research this stuff, so I like it as backstory, but we don't know the whole story yet.

I think Ted can channel his radiation when he wants to. Look up "Radioactive Man" on Wikipedia, I bet there's something there on what the original marvel comic character can do. Besides, at the end of the day, it IS sci-fi comic stuff. We let a lot of stuff go. And we don't know that the "red level" automatically means an instant death for those two.

What if Ted can absorb radiation as well as emit it? We know his power isn't ineffective, he killed his wife, but that suggests prolonged exposure is necessary.

blacwolve
Member # 2972

Firstly, I'm watching it with an Indian guy, and he thought it was just as ridiculous as I did.

Secondly, I'm sure Ted can channel his radiation, the point is that he wasn't. He said he was trying to blow up the building. And we do know that the red level means automatic death because those card things exist in the real world, and in the real world, those card things being red means instant death.

Before the cops went in, they said that he was emitting 1800 (1600? around that) Curies of radiation. You don't go into a room with that much radiation without protection. For that matter, you don't wonder around a nuclear fire without protection, either, but hey, maybe Ted managed to focus the radiation so that the flames themselves weren't radioactive.

The point is that all of this information would have been extremely easy for the writers to find out, and extremely easy to incorporate into the story and they just didn't bother. That's just bad writing.

PUNJABEE
Member # 7359

quote:
That's just bad writing.

Or someone being really nitpicky about a sci-fi (meaning fiction) show.
blacwolve
Member # 2972

I like the way you ignore the word science in the term science fiction.

I'm sorry, I forgot, I'm not supposed to expect my entertainment to even attempt to make sense. My bad.

Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

quote:
Firstly, I'm watching it with an Indian guy, and he thought it was just as ridiculous as I did.

Secondly, I'm sure Ted can channel his radiation, the point is that he wasn't. He said he was trying to blow up the building. And we do know that the red level means automatic death because those card things exist in the real world, and in the real world, those card things being red means instant death.

Before the cops went in, they said that he was emitting 1800 (1600? around that) Curies of radiation. You don't go into a room with that much radiation without protection. For that matter, you don't wonder around a nuclear fire without protection, either, but hey, maybe Ted managed to focus the radiation so that the flames themselves weren't radioactive.

The point is that all of this information would have been extremely easy for the writers to find out, and extremely easy to incorporate into the story and they just didn't bother. That's just bad writing.

I didn't know Indian culture was so homogeneous.

So there are mistakes. I'll take that at face value.....um, so what? Yeah yeah, they were a little sloppy and mixed up a nitpicky fact, but who cares? We let little stuff go ALL THE TIME in sci-fi. It's a given in the genre. Be it a plot hole, or a bit of lazy writing amidst something much greater as a whole. It's your choice to be nitpicky and to watch or not watch as you wish, but I wouldn't make a big deal out of it.

blacwolve
Member # 2972

Well, to begin with, it's not a nitpicky fact, it's an entire subplot that is completely incorrect. The point is that maybe science fiction would be a better genre if we didn't let stuff go all the time. Maybe if we expected more out of the genre, we would get more from it.

I'm going to keep watching, I never said I wouldn't, I'm not sure where you got that from. There are a lot of great things that I really love about Heroes. But I'm also going to keep being sad that instead of being the great show it could be, it remains only a good one.

Maybe you don't see the need to expect greatness from your shows. You're in luck, there will always be something on tv for you. Don't blame me for wanting something more, though .

cmc
Member # 9549

- posted      Profile for cmc   Email cmc         Edit/Delete Post 
Still can't wait til next Monday... *huge* : )
Posts: 1355 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Television as a whole sucks. I watch a lot of the good stuff because it's good, and I watch some of the bad stuff because it's still fun, if not terribly clever. We all have our requirements, I never denied you the ability to have yours, in fact, I believe I specifically said you can do, and want, whatever you want, so....okay.

From what I've read, the amount of curies isn't immaterial, but what matters is the amount of absorbed radioactive material. What was the dosage in sieverts?

graywolfe
Member # 3852

Why are we talking about curries and sieverts?

God, after that episode the last thing I thought we'd be talking about is whether or not they hired enough technical advisors to handle references to freaking safety procedures when conversing with radioactive living human beings. If you can suspend disbelief that a guy can be part living radiation, why can't you suspend disbelief about the rest?

Posts: 752 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PUNJABEE
Member # 7359

quote:
I like the way you ignore the word science in the term science fiction.

I'm sorry, I forgot, I'm not supposed to expect my entertainment to even attempt to make sense. My bad.

And you seem to ignore the 'fiction' part of it. Hey man, Superman can't really fly, the Human Torch can't really turn into living flame, and Flynn can't really be sucked into a living, breathing computer world and be able to weild powers there.

Regardless if 'science' is in there, it's fiction. Within the show itself, it does make sense. Instead of nitpicking trivial things like how many Curies can kill a person, how about trying to focus on the story at hand? OR... just stop watching the show all together if it's not smart enough for ya.

I dunno, just a suggestion.

blacwolve
Member # 2972

Because within the show itself it doesn't make sense. That's what bothers me.

You know what, I give up.

I like the show, it's really awesome a lot of the time. I don't see why I can't point out that sometimes it isn't really awesome without getting jumped on. But hey, obviously I can't.

Seatarsprayan
Member # 7634

- posted      Profile for Seatarsprayan   Email Seatarsprayan         Edit/Delete Post 
The "you had a sister" thing was kinda dumb, plus it was already done in Star Trek: The Next Generation's seventh season "Dark Page."

My problem is with the time travel. Hiro tried to go back in time one day, but he went back at least six months. We know because the waitress said she received a Japanese phrasebook as a birthday present six months ago. We see her birthday picture on the bulletin board, but after Hiro leaves, now he is in it.

So he goes back in time, meets her, has their picture taken, and those changes roll forward into a new present... but one in which she is still dead? That picture means the rest of the episode concerning Hiro didn't happen the way we saw it... unless the waitress was just acting like she was meeting him for the first time. Which would be odd since she still dies... I don't think they'll resolve this without a 4th-wall-breaking paradox.

I don't know why Hiro didn't just try to go back in time 20 minutes, hide in the storeroom, freeze time when Sylar showed up, and save her that way.

He may not teleport consistently yet, but when he wants he can freeze time pretty well. And unless Sylar has that power too, isn't he pretty much dead? Being able to control time is the ultimate power as I see it. It doesn't matter how strong or telekinetic or whatever, if Hiro can freeze time he can kill Sylar.

Posts: 454 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheHumanTarget
Member # 7129

- posted      Profile for TheHumanTarget           Edit/Delete Post 
Seatarsprayan (henceforth Seat),
If you've ever read the Time Travelers Wife, then you would be able to see a couple different ways out of this paradox. Be patient and let's see what happens next week.

Posts: 1480 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
Hiro isn't very accurate with is time travel yet. He went back too far, gave her the phrase book, probably said "WHen you meet me again, pretend you don't know me." failed to warn her some how and got incapacitated the day Syler was going to kill Charlie (the waitress).

He'll probably come stumbling in next week speaking english as though he's been living in Hicksville for 6 months.. which he has.

Just my guess...

Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beatnix19
Member # 5836

- posted      Profile for beatnix19   Email beatnix19         Edit/Delete Post 
Hiro was not in the picture earlier. They showed a sceene with it before he teleported. He only showed up in it after he jumped back in time.
Posts: 1294 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
graywolfe
Member # 3852

Wolve, you can point out issues as you see fit, if it renders your capacity to suspend disbelief moot, then it's obviously going to be a problem for you since in such moments you'll be pulled out of the storyline and back into reality. It just seems a bit silly to me that you draw the line where you do considering people are flying around, bending time, drawing pictures of the future, phasing through space, hearing peoples thoughts etc.

That being said, I understand your point. One of the first instances of the same for me was Top Gun twenty years ago. I was an eleven year old that had wanted to be a military pilot since I was a little kid so I was overjoyed to see the movie. Then the climax is filled with 1950's designed and Vietnam era US F-5's presented as the latest Russian fighters (in reality, Mig-29 Fulcrum's, and Su-27 Flankers could fly a thousand circles around those Eisenhower-Kennedy era American fighters)with ridiculous black paint jobs jousting with American F-14's. It was so ridiculous, so thoroughly moronic, that I was completely unable to suspend disbelief for the climax of the movie. Obviously it worked for some, but for anyone with a passing interest in military aircraft, or anyone who'd actually been to an airshow would have spotted the discrepancy in less time than it takes to burst out laughing, which I did, even as an eleven year old.

So yes, I understand where you're coming from, I just think its a bit weird to call them on this when this show is built on the premise that the rules of science as we understand them, will be broken from litterally second to second, rather than minute to minute or episode to episode.

BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Lisa:
When was Sylar ever in a police holding cell?

Apologies I don't know why I typed Sylar instead of Ted.

For some reason now that I think about it I wonder if they are the same person judging on that one dark picture where Syler is wearing a cap, and somebody cleaned it up. The face seems very similar.

Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
They're played by two different people.
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 34 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  32  33  34   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.