FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 152)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  149  150  151  152  153  154  155  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't you think that George Bush handled that situation with compassion and intelligence and insight?

Mr. Moose and Dancing Bear.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turgan
Member # 6697

- posted      Profile for Turgan   Email Turgan         Edit/Delete Post 
What the hell were the name's of those two guys that did that one show in Memphis about the beetles and Mr. Magoo?

A POX ON YOU, CAT!!!

Posts: 529 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Λαβύρινθος
Member # 8534

- posted      Profile for Λαβύρινθος   Email Λαβύρινθος         Edit/Delete Post 
Meow.

Woof.

Posts: 43 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Bark bark bark bark bark, bark bark bark, bark bark?

Only when I'm sleeping. And sometimes, not even then.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Reader
Member # 3636

- posted      Profile for The Reader   Email The Reader         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you ever hallucinate?

So there's my cell keys!
Edit: Added an answer

Posts: 684 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Would you like to see the results of your X-rays?

Miles and miles.

Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

- posted      Profile for Stone_Wolf_           Edit/Delete Post 
Baby, I know I messed up and all, and I know you said you needed some space, but I was just wondering how much space you needed?

I think my brain exploded.

Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Why are there microclusters of Rhodium and Iridium all over the room?

That's why no one in my family needs braces.

Hamson
Member # 7808

- posted      Profile for Hamson   Email Hamson         Edit/Delete Post 
Isn't your husband a welder?

Because of school. [Frown]

Posts: 879 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Why are all the parents walking around with blissed-out expressions in September?

You'll need a zoning variance for that.

Treason
Member # 7587

- posted      Profile for Treason   Email Treason         Edit/Delete Post 
What do you think of putting a fake mole on my face?

I think it got rotten.

Posts: 870 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Why does the State of Denmark smell so funky?

It's probably the cheese.

quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
What smells so bad? It's like rotten fermented used sweatsocks.

(I didn't mean to post it. I wasn't done! Aaaaaargh!!!!)

[ August 25, 2005, 02:36 AM: Message edited by: quidscribis ]

Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

How would you describe these gruyere souffles?

Not so much a yearning as a burning. And an itching.

ThatGuyfromFreshmanYear
Member # 8533

- posted      Profile for ThatGuyfromFreshmanYear   Email ThatGuyfromFreshmanYear         Edit/Delete Post 
How would you describe your first year of marriage?

You'd be mocked and then shunned, and rightfully so.

Posts: 42 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThatGuyfromFreshmanYear
Member # 8533

- posted      Profile for ThatGuyfromFreshmanYear   Email ThatGuyfromFreshmanYear         Edit/Delete Post 
What would happen if I questioned my own answer?

Just do it. She won't go out with you otherwise.

Posts: 42 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turgan
Member # 6697

- posted      Profile for Turgan   Email Turgan         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you think she'd like me if i spit in her hair, poked her eyes, threw her bag on the ground, then called her uncle and English K-NIG-IT?

I SWEAR TO YOU, I DIDN'T KNOW SHE WAS THREE!!!
[edit: added an answer]

Posts: 529 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThatGuyfromFreshmanYear
Member # 8533

Did you really think it was a good idea to harrass one of the Johnson triplets?

Not without a warrant you won't.

quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
You appear to have blood dripping out of trunk of your car. You mind if I take a look?

I have no idea what that is!

Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Reader
Member # 3636

- posted      Profile for The Reader   Email The Reader         Edit/Delete Post 
What's that strange hovering light in the woods?

AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Posts: 684 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

What was that famous like that Chekov said in "The Wrath of Khan"?

If you have to ask...

Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Can I have your liver?

I think it's infected.

Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Sweetheart, when we are together, I have an itching in my heart, a burning in my soul -- could this be love?

I never eat the green ones.

Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Since the fridge is on the fritz, how can you tell which hotdogs are good?

My mother says I could put my eye out.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

The cat is scratching at the door again; why don't you put it out?

It's not that special. It's prosthetic.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Can I see your special purpose?

It's a euphemism

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamson
Member # 7808

You sick maniac! And you call your self a human!

That guy from freshman year who only sticks in here.

Posts: 879 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BunnV
Member # 6816

- posted      Profile for BunnV   Email BunnV         Edit/Delete Post 
What should I use to put this broken t.v. back together?

But you said you were dying to see me!

Posts: 326 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theCrowsWife
Member # 8302

- posted      Profile for theCrowsWife   Email theCrowsWife         Edit/Delete Post 
Why is it my fault that a vampire bit you?

Hold the floss, please.

Posts: 1269 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
What do you think of the bikini's at the beach?

I wish they'd all just disappear.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

What do you think of the bikinis at the beach?

Oh no! Not again!

Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Dan_raven:
I hear you have an idea to make Congress more usefull to America?

Tante Shvester:
Congradulations Mr. President, you've been re-elected.

I've never seen that before in my life.

Hamson
Member # 7808

Did you just see that lemur that just streaked through here biting people?

That would be a bad thing to sit on.

quidscribis
Member # 5124

Is that a porcupine?

There's a whale on that beach.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Oops -- got distracted, forgot to refresh.

For Hamson:
Wouldn't it be totally cool if they made public toilets really long like sofas, instead of all separated into little stalls?

For quidscribis:
Is that our old English teacher wearing a bikini and laying in the sand?

For Guy:
Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near?

The hora! The hora!

(edit -- Where did Guy go? His post was here a minute ago.)

ThatGuyfromFreshmanYear
Member # 8533

Sorry Tante, I deleted mine

Question: What the heck are you doing?

Answer: My drill sergeant told me to.

GaalD
Member # 6222

- posted      Profile for GaalD   Email GaalD         Edit/Delete Post 
Why are you dancing the hora?
Mashed potatoes

Posts: 853 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theCrowsWife
Member # 8302

- posted      Profile for theCrowsWife   Email theCrowsWife         Edit/Delete Post 
What did you just feed the cat?

Sit! Stay! Good dog.

Posts: 1269 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MandyM
Member # 8375

- posted      Profile for MandyM   Email MandyM         Edit/Delete Post 
Didn't you write your own wedding vows? What were they?

Cheating is wrong.

Posts: 1319 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Johnny, why do you always do so poorly on every exam?

There's gold in them thar hills.

Coccinelle
Member # 5832

- posted      Profile for Coccinelle   Email Coccinelle         Edit/Delete Post 
Honey, why did you buy a backhoe?

He's a clever one.

Posts: 862 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BunnV
Member # 6816

- posted      Profile for BunnV   Email BunnV         Edit/Delete Post 
He's dating a woolly mammoth??

The French fries don't taste very French to me.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MandyM
Member # 8375

Did you go to the McDonald's in Paris?

Class is about to start.

Posts: 1319 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Why are there students picketing in front of the Administrative Building demanding a classless society?

All you need is a Number Two pencil and a dream.

Hamson
Member # 7808

How should we go about stabbin all of them administrators?

Gravity made me do it.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Why in the world did you take up skydiving?

Yeah, but hold the ketchup.

Treason
Member # 7587

- posted      Profile for Treason   Email Treason         Edit/Delete Post 
Would you like to eat raw sewage?

It does seem a little fluffy.

Posts: 870 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MandyM
Member # 8375

I shouldn't dry my hair with a snowblower again, huh?

My mama can beat up yo mama!

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Yo Yo Ma?

It's too stringy.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Why don't you want to buy this fine pair of shoe laces?

Of course not, I'm on vacation!

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  149  150  151  152  153  154  155  ...  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.