FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Heroes (Page 20)

This topic comprises 34 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...  32  33  34   
Author Topic: Heroes
Christine
Member # 8594

- posted      Profile for Christine   Email Christine         Edit/Delete Post 
It seems safe to assume that Mr. Bennett has no powers. The Haitian is the one who can block powers -- I wonder if it is some kind of offshoot of his ability to wipe memories.

I just want to say, though, now that I've had my moment of gloating triumph, that this episode is the slowest since the beginning. The last few seconds were the most interesting part. Other than that, Peter's working on his powers and Niki/Jessie got out of prison. As for Hiro and his father...that didn't turn out to be very interesting, IMHO. A shame, I usually really like the parts with Hiro and Ando. This felt like a useless interruption that didn't further the plot in any way.

Hopefully, next week will make up for it. A lot of the plotlines are on the brink of having something interesting happen.

Posts: 2392 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Considering how TV shows usually work...

Is it possible we're asking too much of this show to give us the kind of speed and satisfaction we want every week?

Remember the days when tv shows didn't even have story arcs? We still liked those. Hell, we still DO like those.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xavier
Member # 405

- posted      Profile for Xavier   Email Xavier         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
As for Hiro and his father...that didn't turn out to be very interesting, IMHO. A shame, I usually really like the parts with Hiro and Ando. This felt like a useless interruption that didn't further the plot in any way.
I agree. I thought that it was completely and utterly pointless. The resolution was obvious, and all the "drama" from last week turned out to be kinda stupid.

This was probably my least favorite episode yet.

Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfresh85
Member # 8085

- posted      Profile for pfresh85   Email pfresh85         Edit/Delete Post 
I may be in the minority here. I liked the Hiro stuff tonight. Then again I'm fascinated by Japanese culture, customs, family relations, and the like. To see how Hiro interacted with his father and his sister and such gave me a bit of a better view into Hiro, who seems to be side stepping Japanese customs/traditions/etc. in order to do what he thinks is right.
Posts: 1960 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
Tease! Mrs. Bennett almost said her husband's name, and they had to interrupt her. They did it on purpose, too. <sulk>
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
I really really liked the Peter parts of this episode. I loved where Invisible Dude just slugged him to get him to stop going wacko. That's the Heroes I know and love. The rest was forgettable. I want Hiro to have his powers back!
Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baron Samedi
Member # 9175

- posted      Profile for Baron Samedi           Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't particularly like the Hiro storyline, but I thought George Takei was fantastic. When he first appeared I thought it was kind of funny seeing Sulu in a suit. But by the end of the episode he'd sold his character so well that I forgot I'd ever seen him play anyone else. As bored as I got with the plot, it's kind of disappointing that I won't get to see him develop that character any further.

Other than that, and the novelty value of seeing Dr Who with a scraggly beard, the episode was just okay for me, dog.

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seatarsprayan
Member # 7634

- posted      Profile for Seatarsprayan   Email Seatarsprayan         Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone notice that Hiro's dad's car had a license plate number number of NCC-1701?
Posts: 454 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jh
Member # 7727

- posted      Profile for jh   Email jh         Edit/Delete Post 
I really liked this episode;

- the reunion between Claire and her mom
- Hiro and his dad were funny, plus Hiro is just so cute!
- Peter and his developing mad skills (it kind of reminded me a little of Ghost where the old guy's teaching Patrick Swayze)
- Where Invisible Man throws Peter off a building and then punches him when Peter starts going beserk
- It's Nathan!! Heehee...

[ February 06, 2007, 02:03 PM: Message edited by: jh ]

Posts: 155 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mucus
Member # 9735

- posted      Profile for Mucus           Edit/Delete Post 
BS: If it helps you any, it says here that he filmed three episodes. I'm guessing that last week's cameo still counted as one, so that still leaves one.
Posts: 7593 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
So who is our pick for the dead person during sweeps? I've read that someone 'important' is going to die...but then that could just be Simone. [Smile]

I loved last night too, actually. I loved the Peter action and I'm terrified for what's going to happen when Sylar finds out about him. I loved that her father is Nathan and I loved the scenes with Claire and her mom.

And Sylar is just so freaky and fantastic. *shivers* It's so fun to watch.

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christine
Member # 8594

I'm a bit ambivalent about Syler right now. I was more interested before he caught him the first time. Now, he is just being overshadowed by the looming threat to New York. Of course, they could tie these two together somehow which would be fantastic.

The Peter stuff last night was ok. I got more of an idea of how his powers worked and I'm interested in this interplay between himself and his mentor. I'd say it was the most interesting subplot going on last night.

Honestly, while I did like the stuff with Claire and her mom there wasn't anything there that we didn't see in the commercials -- which wrecked the whole thing for me.

Posts: 2392 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geraine
Member # 9913

- posted      Profile for Geraine   Email Geraine         Edit/Delete Post 
Matt will survive the fall, because he is going to be in the next few episodes, and eventually teams up with a Hero we havent seen in a while and another hero who we havent met yet. (If you havent read the graphic novels)

I guess Peter and Claire can't hook up now since Peter is her uncle. Darn.

I still believe Hiro is the samurai he was telling Ando about. The show has a tendancy to overshadow coming events a lot. Hiro tells Ando about the samurai and the sword and how the samurai could move so fast noone saw what was coming. Then right after that Hiro slows down time and looks as though he is moving very quickly. It sort of reminded me of a book I read in my teens called "Eddie Fantastic" by Chris Heimerdinger.

I believe HRG has a power that we dont know about. When Sylar slapped HRG's license up on the glass in the episode, I swear I saw the words "Department of Homeland Security" on there.

Niki just needs to go away. I am sick of her story line, every time she appears I roll my eyes.

Peter only has to remember the person to use their powers? Strange, does this mean he can use all of Sylars powers? Since he is learning how to control his powers, wont he be able to control Ted's power when the time comes?

What would happen if Peter ran into the Haitian? Would the Haitian cancel out Peters power to absorb powers, or would Peter absorb the Haitians power?

My theory? If Peter ran into the Haitian it would result in a black hole. Goodbye world.

Posts: 1937 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christine
Member # 8594

quote:
I guess Peter and Claire can't hook up now since Peter is her uncle. Darn.
Ewwww...even if they weren't related, she's 15 and he's 26! Last i checked, that was illegal in all the states. [Smile]
vonk
Member # 9027

- posted      Profile for vonk   Email vonk         Edit/Delete Post 
So, I haven't participated in this thread yet, but I have a quick question. If it's already been mentioned in this thread, could someone please direct me to the page?

My brother and I were watching Heroes this week. I've missed several episodes and he was catching me up. He said that it had been made clear that the possesion of powers was familial, because of the brothers, the cheerleader's real family and Niki/Jessie's family. But if this is the case, wouldn't Hiro's family have powers too? Do they? I can't get this to gel in my head, so if anyone can set me straight, I'd appreciate it.

Posts: 2596 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jh
Member # 7727

- posted      Profile for jh   Email jh         Edit/Delete Post 
Won't Nathan be embarrassed when he realizes that he tried to stop his brother from going to save the cheerleader (who ended up being his own daughter)? Haha, can't wait until he finds out.
Posts: 155 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

- posted      Profile for Olivet   Email Olivet         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, there is some talk of there being a genetic marker for special abilities, or some such hoo-ha, but that doesn't mean that everyone who is a blood relative of a Hero has an ability outside the norm. Peter and Nathan's mom doesn't seem to. *shrug*
Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

Hiro's family DOES have powers. It hasn't been completely explained yet, but it has something to do with a deeper, powerful Japanese dynasty thing. I read about it in TV guide. [Smile]
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

Oh, that's cool.
Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vonk
Member # 9027

- posted      Profile for vonk   Email vonk         Edit/Delete Post 
Ah! Okay, that helps. Once again, my questions will be answered if I'd just wait for the show to get to it.

Olivet- When you say there is "some talk" do you mean within the show or outside of it?

Posts: 2596 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Lisa:
Tease! Mrs. Bennett almost said her husband's name, and they had to interrupt her. They did it on purpose, too. <sulk>

I just froze the screen where Sylar puts HRGs drivers licence up against the window. On the drivers license his name is listed as
"Bennet" and his signature is also "Bennet".

Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Olivet:
Well, there is some talk of there being a genetic marker for special abilities, or some such hoo-ha, but that doesn't mean that everyone who is a blood relative of a Hero has an ability outside the norm. Peter and Nathan's mom doesn't seem to. *shrug*

While the superpowers are definitely genetic, the show has never indicated whether they are dominant or recessive. Its also been suggested that the genes must be (can be?) activated. Its also clear that these genes are recent developements (mutations?) in the human genome. So I would expect that the family connection of super traits need not be 100%. I.E. a child could easily be a "sport", that is have super power genes even though no other family members exhibit the traits.
Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gnixing
Member # 768

- posted      Profile for gnixing   Email gnixing         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by The Rabbit:
I just froze the screen where Sylar puts HRGs drivers licence up against the window. On the drivers license his name is listed as
"Bennet" and his signature is also "Bennet".

I just did the same thing... same result. No mention of Homeland Security either.
Posts: 494 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
Did anyone else notice how it seems like next week Suresh and Sylar are going to ally with each other? Is Suresh an idiot? He's always been one of my favorite characters because he seems intelligent and not given to the afore-mentioned stupid plot devices. But teaming up with Sylar, at least as far as I can see, would be really stupid for Suresh.

Oh, and I found it really interesting also that the first person Isaac called was Bennet. They seemed quite cozy.

Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Hiroès family is probably really really smart and is what allows Hiro to bend the space tiem continuim.

his power isnt to directly alter it, its actually the ability to perform the trillion+ calculations per second needed to warp the space time continuim to his will.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
So... no one has mentioned that 1)InvisiWho has had his powers for 15+ years, or that 2)Mr. Bennet knew who he was and was under the impression he was dead?
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

Yeah, that too. The last few minutes of this past episode were really good, plus the previews for next week.
Baron Samedi
Member # 9175

- posted      Profile for Baron Samedi           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Blayne Bradley:
Hiroès family is probably really really smart and is what allows Hiro to bend the space tiem continuim.

his power isnt to directly alter it, its actually the ability to perform the trillion+ calculations per second needed to warp the space time continuim to his will.

1. Continuum
2. So the only thing that keeps me from stopping and reversing time right now is that I can't do math in my head fast enough? You totally lost me. [Confused]

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AvidReader
Member # 6007

- posted      Profile for AvidReader   Email AvidReader         Edit/Delete Post 
I hate that Nathan is Claire's dad. I also really hate that they keep calling her biological parents her "real" parents. I feel very strongly that the people who raise you are your real parents.

Didn't Mr. Bennett talk about Claire's birth parents like he had studied both of them? Then why didn't he know about Nathan's powers when he grabbed him in Las Vegas?

Posts: 2283 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

How did Nathan fly when he was in Las Vegas if the Haitian was there blocking his powers? That whole scene smells of the writers wanting to look really cool without really thinking what it would do to the rest of the story.
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
isnt quantom physics and all that other crazy stuff how simply alot of really uber math?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, okay. I shouldn't have come back into this thread. Now you guys have just sucked me back in.

Just watched the last episode online......*sigh*. Now I'm captive again.

FG

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Bridges
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for Chris Bridges   Email Chris Bridges         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm guessing the Haitian has to consciously apply his powers -- which makes sense, otherwise he'd be wiping peoples' memories right and left -- and so didn't block Nathan in time. But it's true, HRG should have known about him, IF he knows who Claire's father is.

I think it's interesting that Claire was born about the same time that the Invisible guy got his powers. Significant to anyone else? When did Jessica die? When did Suresh's dad start researching?

Posts: 7790 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gnixing
Member # 768

- posted      Profile for gnixing   Email gnixing         Edit/Delete Post 
I got the impression that Bennet knew that Nathan was special, but he doesn't know what the powers are before they manifest. I think I got that out of some of the comics.

Since Nathan is reluctant with his ability, it would make sense that until Bennet saw it, he didn't know what it was.

Also, I agree that the Haitian probably requires some conscious thought to exercise his capabilities. And, there may be some flavors of abilities that he doesn't affect.

Posts: 494 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

I think maybe the Haitian can only block psychic abilities as opposed to physical ones?

Or, um, what gnixing said.

Christine
Member # 8594

quote:
I hate that Nathan is Claire's dad. I also really hate that they keep calling her biological parents her "real" parents. I feel very strongly that the people who raise you are your real parents.

Didn't Mr. Bennett talk about Claire's birth parents like he had studied both of them? Then why didn't he know about Nathan's powers when he grabbed him in Las Vegas?

I don't remember Mr. Bennett saying any such thing, to be honest. He knew her MOTHER and had studied her MOTHER. I'm not sure he ever knew who her father was.

As for the "real" vs. "biological" thing I'm with you -- but don't forget that people do use this terminology and that there may be more to the wording choice by the writers than meets the eye.

quote:
How did Nathan fly when he was in Las Vegas if the Haitian was there blocking his powers? That whole scene smells of the writers wanting to look really cool without really thinking what it would do to the rest of the story.
I've been wondering about that for a lon time now. I'm still going to go ahead and give the writers the benefit of the doubt -- for now. There is a lot about this world and these powers that we don't understand yet.
The Rabbit
Member # 671

quote:
Originally posted by AvidReader:

Under ordinary circumstances I would agree with that statement but these aren't ordinary circumstances. Bennett told Isaac that he had adopted Claire because her parents had been killed as a result of his groups activities. Now we know that this is not true and have every reason to believe that Bennett knew Claire's parents (at very least her father) were still alive. What's more, Bennett admittedly had some role in the accident that made Claire's mother believe she was dead.

So Mr. and Mrs. Bennett "adopted" Claire under extremely suspicious circumstances that might even be described as kidnapping.

Its one thing to say that biological parents who have voluntarily given up their children in adoption shouldn't be considered "real" parents. It is an entirely different to say that biological parents who have had their child taken against their will either by kidnapping or deception shouldn't be considered a childs "real" parents.

T_Smith
Member # 3734

"I've been wondering about that for a lon time now. I'm still going to go ahead and give the writers the benefit of the doubt -- for now. There is a lot about this world and these powers that we don't understand yet."

Ok, guys, remember when Matt was taken to be studied? Mr. Bennett said that the Haitian was the one blocking the powers.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OiDN0RIQgA in case you wanted to see, between minute number two and three.
sndrake
Member # 4941

- posted      Profile for sndrake   Email sndrake         Edit/Delete Post 
Just some random musings and stuff...

*Does anyone else find it odd that a super-sophisticated high-tech outfit like Bennett's can't manage to implant tracking devices without leaving highly conspicuous marks?

*I keep wondering if the writers have a real framework for the rules of time travel or if they're making it up as they go along. For example, it struck me that while *our* cheerleader was saved, a cheerleader was still killed. *Every* panel of Isaac's came to pass. There's no evidence that the event played out any differently than they did in Isaac's paintings.

And while Hiro says he can't change the past, he already *has.* He just wasn't able to change what we all agree was a *significant* event. When he went back 6 months, he essentially created a new time track in which Charlie met him long before her death. It's also not clear if people in the current time remember Hiro as the guy from 6 months ago or as the guy who walked in for the first time that day. And of course Ando remembers the first reality but also is aware that people in this reality think of Hiro as someone who became involved with Charlie 6 months ago (come to think of it, you'd think the cops would have wanted a very long talk in an interrogation room with Hiro - as someone who disappeared and then reappeared on the day of her death.)

And I think someone else has mentioned this, but I am really wondering if Hiro himself is the Samurai whose sword he is after. The painting in the museum depicted him with the same hair and little chin hair that future Hiro sported.

Still wondering about the Siberian blast as a finale for the season... [Wink]

Posts: 4344 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 5108

- posted      Profile for Avatar300   Email Avatar300         Edit/Delete Post 
I feel like an idiot, but what does "HRG" stand for?
Posts: 413 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

"*I keep wondering if the writers have a real framework for the rules of time travel or if they're making it up as they go along. For example, it struck me that while *our* cheerleader was saved, a cheerleader was still killed. *Every* panel of Isaac's came to pass. There's no evidence that the event played out any differently than they did in Isaac's paintings. "

Yeah, it would be a horrible twist if the cheerleader that did die was the one they were supposed to save. There is no picture saying that it was Claire who died. There was no name given from Hiro.

However, speaking in broader terms, future Hiro pushed Peter in the direction of Texas and had he not been there, Eve and the Haitian wouldn't have been there, Claire would have died, and Sylar would still be free.

So, Hiro's actions have had an effect. Isaac's future meddling, not so much. What he's painted is true to the fact.

Consider this- what if Hiro had meant the other Cheerleader? Now, his actions have had an effect, but perhaps not the designated effect if that's what he intended.

Moving on, though, it's possible that the entire course of events DID happen with Future Hiro, and at the advice of Peter, Hiro went back to deliver the message anyway. In which case his actions didn't change the actions that he had lived through, and Claire was the intended savee.

Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
Horn Rimmed Glasses. That's the name they're using for Mr. Bennett, because at first, we had no idea who he was. And even now, they've never mentioned his first name. They almost had his wife say it in this last ep, but then they interrupted her just before she could. It's deliberate.
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ron Lambert
Member # 2872

- posted      Profile for Ron Lambert   Email Ron Lambert         Edit/Delete Post 
T_Smith mentioned this back on page 4 of this thread, but I just wanted to bring it up again--the invisible man who is trying to teach Peter how to control his powers is played by Chris Eccleston, who was the ninth Dr. Who (2004-2005). If you want someone for a tutor, Dr. Who should be a good one!
Posts: 3742 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

quote:
Horn Rimmed Glasses. That's the name they're using for Mr. Bennett, because at first, we had no idea who he was. And even now, they've never mentioned his first name. They almost had his wife say it in this last ep, but then they interrupted her just before she could. It's deliberate.

According to his drivers licence, he doesn't have a first name and a last name. His only name is Bennett. I don't think we have heard anyone call him by any name, first or last, other than "Dad" or "my husband" yet. We call him Mr. Bennett solely because he's Claire Bennett's father.

Oh, and it isn't a question of the first name being obscured on the drivers license. There is a clear shot of the full drivers license. Nothing is obscured. His name is listed as "Bennett" his full signature is "Bennett".

The Rabbit
Member # 671

quote:
Originally posted by Ron Lambert:
T_Smith mentioned this back on page 4 of this thread, but I just wanted to bring it up again--the invisible man who is trying to teach Peter how to control his powers is played by Chris Eccleston, who was the ninth Dr. Who (2004-2005). If you want someone for a tutor, Dr. Who should be a good one!

And as long as were keeping track, didn't the actress who plays Nikki's shrink in prison play Kasidy Yates on DS9?
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
No.

The only thing Penny Johnson has done recently that most people would probably recignize is playing Sherry Palmer on "24."

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christine
Member # 8594

quote:
Originally posted by T_Smith:
"I've been wondering about that for a lon time now. I'm still going to go ahead and give the writers the benefit of the doubt -- for now. There is a lot about this world and these powers that we don't understand yet."

Ok, guys, remember when Matt was taken to be studied? Mr. Bennett said that the Haitian was the one blocking the powers.

I know that the Haitian is the one who blocks powers. I guess I can come up with two ways to make the scene with Nathan flying away all right:

1. The Haitian has to be consciously applying his powers and he was not.

2. The Haitian has a specific range to his power (say 10 feet) and Nathan managed to get out of range.

It could be something else. Like I said, for the moment, I am trying to give the writers the benefit of the doubt. [Smile]

Narnia
Member # 1071

Nope. That I know for sure. Not sure who she is, but I haven't seen Kasidy since the 3rd season of 24. [Smile]

I'm excited to see what happens when Peter and the Haitian finally meet up...hehe. Is that what causes the explosion? [Wink]

Member # 5108

- posted      Profile for Avatar300   Email Avatar300         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Thanks, Lisa.
Posts: 413 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 34 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...  32  33  34   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.