FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 74)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
MK-ULTRA
Member # 5009

- posted      Profile for MK-ULTRA   Email MK-ULTRA         Edit/Delete Post 
Whats the best time for veggies?

For pulling out his wallet.

Posts: 18 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trondheim
Member # 4990

- posted      Profile for Trondheim   Email Trondheim         Edit/Delete Post 
Why did he get arrested?

Give me a break!

Posts: 99 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
What, don't you think that he should have gotten arrested for wearing a peace pin?

Bizarre, but true.

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trondheim
Member # 4990

- posted      Profile for Trondheim   Email Trondheim         Edit/Delete Post 
"Keiko" has found refuge in Norway. How would you rate his reunion with his childhood sweetheart?

"Cicciolina" Rice was finally found out!

Edit: slight misunderstanding [Razz]

[ April 05, 2003, 06:58 PM: Message edited by: Trondheim ]

Posts: 99 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Did you hear about the homosexual that was in the mob?

Now that is a great stickup line.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

No I'm not happy to see you and yes this IS a gun in my pocket! Is that what you wanted to hear?

I guess you could give him the microfilm if you're ok with the world ending sooner than we all wanted it to!

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Should I give him the microfilm or not? Yes or no.

Frailty, thy name is Fast Food.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
WHAT'S MY NAME? C'MON SAY IT!!! WHAT'S MY NAME?

Gettin' Jiggy Wit It.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
I heard Puff Daddy had a knew techno album out, but a new fishing show!?!?

Yes, and it broke my toe.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toblerone
Member # 4602

- posted      Profile for Toblerone           Edit/Delete Post 
So, is it true that you got a pet mongoose

better, faster, stronger

Posts: 59 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

So what are some characteristics of the BTQ thread as of late?

I love this thread!

Frisco
Member # 3765

Why can't you just stop sewing for one day?!

First in the front, then in the back, then in the front again. I'm rather worn out.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Regretting that extra doorbell yet?

Home Depot is the gate to hell!

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

Your entire family was killed by a rogue gang of posessed 2X4s?

Well, it certainly is better than a grilled cheese sandwich.

[ April 07, 2003, 02:01 PM: Message edited by: Frisco ]

Caleb Varns
Member # 946

- posted      Profile for Caleb Varns   Email Caleb Varns         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm taking your advice about getting a different hat. What do you think?

Please, please, if you have to ask, remember that there's only four left.

Posts: 1307 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

Daddy, if I'm really good this year, will Santa Claus get me one of the Great Pyramids of Egypt?

If you keep making that face, it will get stuck that way.

Caleb Varns
Member # 946

- posted      Profile for Caleb Varns   Email Caleb Varns         Edit/Delete Post 
I was thinking of calling it "self-portrait". You got any other ideas?

Listen, I know it's tempting, but you have to resist if you want to see any long-term benefits.

Posts: 1307 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

Will my life insurance pay out even if I decide on suicide?

I used to be...before the accident.

Caleb Varns
Member # 946

I've been looking forward to strip-poker all day. How about you?

Faster than a speeding bullet.

T_Smith
Member # 3734

Whats the secret to dodging bullets?

'Scuse me while I brace myself...

[ April 07, 2003, 02:40 PM: Message edited by: T_Smith ]

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

You really think reading "Do-It-Yourself Dentistry for Dummies" is going to help?

I might be. I can't remember.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Is anyone here member number 3765?

A tattoo where even I can't see it!!!

Frisco
Member # 3765

You're hearing voices in your head, but all they say is, "De plane, boss, de plane!"?

I think I'll just watch this time.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Come Pinky, its time to take over the world.

Its the end of the world as we know it.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Did I just see a last post thread?

You call them nerf herders.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

What should we call those people herding nerfs?

It's called wiggle room.

Caleb Varns
Member # 946

Isn't there a better term for 'Dedicated Onanism Space'?

That ought to affect his credit rating!

Narnia
Member # 1071

Did you hear that Bob just got arrested for embezzling 13 million dollars from his law firm?

Yes, that's what I said.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Do you, Narnia take this, um...what is he? Well, do you?

Seems fishy to me.

ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
Waiter, are you sure this is bouillabaisse?

It's always the monkeys.

Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
Someone keeps breaking into the employee lounge and reprogramming the VCR. Do you know who it could be?

I'd like an anteater with that.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Okay, that's one complete box set of Pink Panther cartoons. Anything else?

If you got that one, you are definitely old.

[ April 08, 2003, 01:17 PM: Message edited by: Bob_Scopatz ]

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

I took this photo of the baby Bob. Wanna see?

I'm not that old.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Is it true you took dictation for God?

Take two tablets and call me in a millennium.

Bumper Car
Member # 4981

- posted      Profile for Bumper Car           Edit/Delete Post 
What should I do about these bumps?

Vroom!

Posts: 6 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

So Mario Andretti, what do you think of Onanism?

I can't believe I said that!

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

What is it with you and auto racing?

Maybe she's just tired.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, was she just run over by a car, or what?

You're supposed to put a lid on it first.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

That Mr. Cra%%%% and his new invention is history. I've made a cheap clone of his new fangled toilet. Its perfect. What do you think.

I am flushed with victory.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

Well, Mr. Rael, how does it feel to finally have cloned something?

I think you need to have that examined more closely.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

I have a mole that is genetically identical to you. Is that even possible?

DNA is sacred to my religion.

Feyd Baron
Member # 1407

- posted      Profile for Feyd Baron   Email Feyd Baron         Edit/Delete Post 
So your cramming a goldfish in your ear why?

Because it sounded like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 1000 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caleb Varns
Member # 946

So wait. You took out a personal ad, then got married to a complete stranger so you could stop people from calling you in response to your ad???

I need to get me one of those.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Do you like my Hatrack body double?

No! You're supposed to attack HIM first!

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Would my making silly faces at him improve Bob's day?

I once made you laugh.

[ April 10, 2003, 03:36 PM: Message edited by: Dan_raven ]

Feyd Baron
Member # 1407

- posted      Profile for Feyd Baron   Email Feyd Baron         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't care what you're doing with my spleen, will you put it down please?

Yeah sure, let me find a bowl.

Posts: 1000 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

Do you have any experience in cutting hair?

The nearest one is over three blocks and around the back in the alley.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Where's the nearest Hatrack Gathering?

These things are popping up everywhere!!!!

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

So, Pharoah, can my people go now?

That's what you get with an open Forum.

[ April 10, 2003, 05:30 PM: Message edited by: Bob_Scopatz ]

Doug J
Member # 1323

- posted      Profile for Doug J   Email Doug J         Edit/Delete Post 
What's with all the Newbies?

Give me a loincloth and i'll be your tarzan.

Posts: 7083 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  ...  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.