FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 77)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
So you tricked teh kids into believing that you made the fish disappear when it was really in your pants?

Good heavens, it slipped to page two!!

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Did you put both of us on speed dial?

Enough of your phoney humor.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhapsode
Member # 5062

- posted      Profile for Rhapsode           Edit/Delete Post 
Haha! The phoone is ringing!!! Phone!!

No, my dear, Im not surprised, Im sure that happens to lots of people!

Posts: 97 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nato
Member # 1448

- posted      Profile for Nato   Email Nato         Edit/Delete Post 
What do you think of my new haircut? Do you like it?

She's got a "GI Joe/kung Fu" grip too!

Posts: 1592 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhapsode
Member # 5062

- posted      Profile for Rhapsode           Edit/Delete Post 
So, this model has a Jackie Chan wristwatch, a Jet Li designer purse, and a G.I. Jane hairbrush...anything else?

No dear, that man was tring to check the seamline on your undergarments.

Posts: 97 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Mom, do they always give kids a wedgie in the husky department of Sears?

Chain mesh underwear would prevent that.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Merlin, that darn Trogdor keeps kneeing me in my crotch.

Those are for oogling, not eating!!

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darth_Mauve
Member # 4709

- posted      Profile for Darth_Mauve   Email Darth_Mauve         Edit/Delete Post 
What did the stripper say to Hannibal?

Don't play with your food.

Posts: 1941 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
What did Hannibal say to the stripper?

Ha ha ha ha hahahahahahaha! Beans!! HAAAAA ha ha ha hee hee heeeee.

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
What are you watching that is so funny?

Bean, Mr. Bean.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Who is this agent Double Oh-Zero I keep hearing about?

License to grill.

Caleb Varns
Member # 946

- posted      Profile for Caleb Varns   Email Caleb Varns         Edit/Delete Post 
What separates man from the animals?

Spam. A whole lotta spam.

Posts: 1307 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
Besides a miracle, what's it going to take to get this truck out of that ditch?

Seriously though. His opinion of the war sucks, but he is an amazing filmmaker.

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Why should I bother seeing the latest Army recruiting film? Is it by that same guy?

It's not just lunch, it's a process!

Edit...arrrgh, beaten again. Edited to fit the intervening post!!!

[ April 21, 2003, 07:02 PM: Message edited by: Bob_Scopatz ]

strawberrygirl
Member # 5030

- posted      Profile for strawberrygirl   Email strawberrygirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Aren't there more important things to do in life than eating food for an hour each day?

the cabbage did it!

Posts: 172 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Who took out a contract to kill the creator of Beanie Babies?

Anyone who "gets" that is really old.

[ April 21, 2003, 07:08 PM: Message edited by: Bob_Scopatz ]

Diosmel Duda
Member # 2180

- posted      Profile for Diosmel Duda   Email Diosmel Duda         Edit/Delete Post 
Didn't you say you started getting Social Security last year?

I feel insecure about that.

Posts: 537 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strawberrygirl
Member # 5030

- posted      Profile for strawberrygirl   Email strawberrygirl         Edit/Delete Post 
How do you feel about the fact that robbers have just now taken over the vault at your bank?

I did it because it just felt right.

Posts: 172 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Why did you start wearing chain mesh underwear again?

My mind is a maelstrom of small bits of premium chocolate.

Doug J
Member # 1323

- posted      Profile for Doug J   Email Doug J         Edit/Delete Post 
Why did it melt again?

I read it on the internet.

Posts: 7083 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Godric
Member # 4587

- posted      Profile for Godric   Email Godric         Edit/Delete Post 
Where did you hear that Haley Joel Osment was going to play Ender?

I didn't mean to become a troll, it kinda just happened.

Posts: 1295 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug J
Member # 1323

What does Cedrios say all the time? [Wink]

Because!

Posts: 7083 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 4842

- posted      Profile for *           Edit/Delete Post 
Why don't you ever give me a straight answer?!

Crooked and green, but rather superb.

Posts: 353 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

How would you descibe your "naughty bits"?

That, dear madame, is none of your affair.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
What are you doing in my bed with your accountant and an adding machine?

Put the bird back!!

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gorgon_Head
Member # 4797

- posted      Profile for Gorgon_Head   Email Gorgon_Head         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't endangered Condor's taste great? [Big Grin]

-I'll zap you.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug J
Member # 1323

*Flips off Gorgon_Head*

What do you think this is, The No Spin Zone?

[ April 23, 2003, 09:43 AM: Message edited by: Doug J ]

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Do you promise to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?

So help me Bob.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Are you just going to keep posting here and messing up your life?

You are my hero.

Narnia
Member # 1071

What would you say if I told you that I figured out a way to get rid of your inlaws?

I can't express it with mere words!

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug J
Member # 1323

How great am i?

I just need a heat gun....

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
You wrapped your in-laws in s#rink film???

I;ll s#are it wit# you if you;ll take t#e tail end. (stupid keyboard!)

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

Where did you get that amazing horse costume?

He's just a little more challenged than the rest of us.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

What is Jon-boy's problem today?

That is not a problem. Its an opportunity.

jehovoid
Member # 2014

- posted      Profile for jehovoid   Email jehovoid         Edit/Delete Post 
I can't get this can of beans open, and I have no can opener and just this dynamite. What should I do?

Nimble and hungry.

Posts: 3056 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

What is the name of your law firm again?

Dewey, Cheatam, and Howe.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Who did you vote into Congress this past election?

What a crock!

Doug J
Member # 1323

After i dropped my pants, know what she said?

Hit me again.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

How did you lose your entire family fortune playing Blackjack?

We're going to need more pixie dust.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

Why did you order a dozen freeze-dried pixies?

It ate all the way through in about 10 seconds.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Did you have another spitting contest with the Alien again?

I see a posable man in your future.

prolixshore
Member # 4496

- posted      Profile for prolixshore           Edit/Delete Post 
How can i cheer myself up?

Yes, but did you notice he wasn't wearing any pants.

Posts: 1612 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Isn't Dan Rather just the best news anchor around?

And that's the way it was.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Time magazine ran an article calling the South Californian Hatrack Get-Together a "Rabid orgy of sex, violence, and poorly played air hockey."

You say that as if it were a bad thing.

Head Ditch Digger
Member # 5085

- posted      Profile for Head Ditch Digger   Email Head Ditch Digger         Edit/Delete Post 
So, How much time do you devote to hatrack while at work?

Becuase the sun rises each day.

Posts: 1244 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Why are there so many raisins in here?

They call the wind Mariah.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

I hear in Florida they give bodilly functions names. What do they call passed gas?

Don't worry. Its nobody you know.

strawberrygirl
Member # 5030

Did you hear about the body they found hacked into little pieces in the park 5 miles from here?

Because the nun told him to.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

Why did Lenny finally give up that bad habit?

All this copying and pasting individual letters is killing me!

Feyd Baron
Member # 1407

- posted      Profile for Feyd Baron   Email Feyd Baron         Edit/Delete Post 
So how's that 20 page ransom note coming?

Oh, it's just about good enough to be bad.

Posts: 1000 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  ...  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.