FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 75)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
WHy, in God's name, are you naked and swinging from the chandelier?

I must admit, he is keeping it light.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vampyr1818
Member # 4592

- posted      Profile for Vampyr1818   Email Vampyr1818         Edit/Delete Post 
Why did God make it so sunny today?

7:15 PM five years from yesterday.

Posts: 552 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
Can you tell me again when the next Ohio clump Hatrack gathering is?

I'll bring the alfalfa sprouts, you bring the cream cheese.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeniwren
Member # 2002

- posted      Profile for jeniwren   Email jeniwren         Edit/Delete Post 
For tonight's potluck I was planning to bring lime jello, but I'm out. What are you bringing and what do you suggest I bring?

Uh, excuse me. I'll be back. Soon.

Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strawberrygirl
Member # 5030

- posted      Profile for strawberrygirl   Email strawberrygirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't you think we should talk about what you did?

Two goats and one sheep.

[ April 11, 2003, 03:51 AM: Message edited by: strawberrygirl ]

Posts: 172 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nato
Member # 1448

- posted      Profile for Nato   Email Nato         Edit/Delete Post 
So, how much should I give your parents if I want them to let me marry you?

I swear, she was an artist!

Posts: 1592 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
You had Helen Keller do your tattoo?

I guess I should've poked some airholes in the box.

<and let me just say how impressed I am that our newest member, Strawberry Girl, has jumped right into Hatrack's most prodigious thread>

[ April 11, 2003, 10:30 AM: Message edited by: Bob_Scopatz ]

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
littlemissattitude
Member # 4514

- posted      Profile for littlemissattitude   Email littlemissattitude         Edit/Delete Post 
And let someone know that I was shipping you an aardvark?

Pick that up off the floor or someone will trip over it.

Posts: 2454 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug J
Member # 1323

- posted      Profile for Doug J   Email Doug J         Edit/Delete Post 
Where did my MOAB go?

Why slap my ass and call me Susan.

Posts: 7083 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Any last words Mr. Hussein?

Typical, topical and semi-autbiographical.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

What did you think of Are You My Mother?

Dr. Seuss and Papa Moose.

strawberrygirl
Member # 5030

- posted      Profile for strawberrygirl   Email strawberrygirl         Edit/Delete Post 
If the world exploded, which two people whose names rhyme would survive?

ketchup and mustard, of course.

(thanks Bob [Smile] )

Posts: 172 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

No, the Colonel couldn't have done it in the Library with the Monkey Wrench alone. He needed help. Great Scott, could it have been his Aide, Sgt Ketchup?

Thank you for the condiment.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

What's inthe foil packet?

I thought you said we were going to smoke a turkey.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

We're coming up on Istanbul. Ready to drop the Moab?

Shock and Awe shucks

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
You guys are doing a great job over there in Iraq. What do you have to say for yourself?

This'll just take a minute!

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feyd Baron
Member # 1407

- posted      Profile for Feyd Baron   Email Feyd Baron         Edit/Delete Post 
You guys are doing a great job over there in Iraq. What do you have to say for yourself?

Oops, can I have that back?

Posts: 1000 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Can I see that trillion dollar bill for a minute?

The great thing about that is that he looks totally innocent.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

He won the Mafia game?

Looks can be decieving. So can she.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

What does your horoscope say today?

That's why we should stick to ice cream.

littlemissattitude
Member # 4514

- posted      Profile for littlemissattitude   Email littlemissattitude         Edit/Delete Post 
But won't we slide off when the ice cream melts?

Look outside and see if it's raining.

Posts: 2454 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
How was I supposed to know the go-cart would rust?

Ewww, you're eating THAT?

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feyd Baron
Member # 1407

- posted      Profile for Feyd Baron   Email Feyd Baron         Edit/Delete Post 
Want some of this yogurt I found in the pantry?

Can't say that I, or any other sane peorson, does.

Posts: 1000 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
Wanna go TP Orson Scott Card's house?

Fred Durst certainly isn't.

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nato
Member # 1448

- posted      Profile for Nato   Email Nato         Edit/Delete Post 
Who's your daddy?

For once, I'm glad my glasses are broken.

Posts: 1592 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feyd Baron
Member # 1407

So, what's this about T_Smith running around without a shirt on?

I don't know, but that infinite abyss is looking pretty good right about now.

mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
You saw T Smith without a shirt on?

Fireflies in the night.

Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gottmorder
Member # 5039

- posted      Profile for Gottmorder   Email Gottmorder         Edit/Delete Post 
If I set this guy on fire and throw his still burning ashes off a cliff, what does it look like?

[ April 14, 2003, 12:18 AM: Message edited by: Gottmorder ]

Posts: 332 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xavier
Member # 405

- posted      Profile for Xavier   Email Xavier         Edit/Delete Post 
I've heard that when you gaze into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you. I wonder if that means that you can see your reflection. What do you think?

For your convienience.

Edit: Yikes, two people beat me to it!!!!!!

[Frown]

When deciding who's response to post to, I feel compelled to point out that 42 has already been an answer (maybe multiple times) [Wink] .

[ April 14, 2003, 12:38 AM: Message edited by: Xavier ]

Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gottmorder
Member # 5039

- posted      Profile for Gottmorder   Email Gottmorder         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
When deciding who's response to post to, I feel compelled to point out that 42 has already been an answer (maybe multiple times)
My friend, 42 is the answer to the life, the universe, and everything. It's only natural. [Wink] [Big Grin]
Posts: 332 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
42 times a day?! Don't you know you'll go blind?!!!

That's strike one, buddy.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Um, you didn't catch the tango with the LavaLamp on tape, did you?

A three-foot mound of shredded paper.

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 4107

- posted      Profile for 2   Email 2         Edit/Delete Post 
What does a four-ton gorilla have for lunch?

I've lost my copy of Ender's Game.

Posts: 149 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Why is there a forehead-shaped dent in your wall?

Well, he stuck in his thumb and pulled out a plum, but after that, I'm a little hazy on the details.

T_Smith
Member # 3734

How exactly did little Jack Horner rob the Plum factory?

*looks at bob and wonders if bob was trying to go somewhere else with that*

Peace-porridge in Iraq nine days old.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diosmel Duda
Member # 2180

- posted      Profile for Diosmel Duda   Email Diosmel Duda         Edit/Delete Post 
What would you like with your freedom fries?

I majored in English.

Posts: 537 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 4107

- posted      Profile for 2   Email 2         Edit/Delete Post 
What do you mean, there's no jobs out there for you? I thought you were a college grad!?

Everything's going to be fine now.
(by the way, after days, weeks even, of searching, I found my copy of EG shortly after my previous post...)

Posts: 149 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gottmorder
Member # 5039

Hey is Godzilla returning to the sea?

Must've been the artillery.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Did your relatives finally leave?

Mostly, I just write my name in the sand.

katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Are you planning an epic novel to put your mark on history and ensure immortality?

Why on earth would you think that??

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Don't Martians come from around here?

You have just saved yourself total public humiliation.

T_Smith
Member # 3734

Its a good thing I found those photoshopped pictures in time.

(I just wanted to give Diosmal a [Smile] on that freedom fries one)

Isn't that just a modern Humpty Dumpty?

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Sadaam Hussein sat on a wall.
Just about then the bombs all did fall.
His 'publican Guard and his mean Feyaden
Could not put Sadaam back together again.
Do you like my new poem?

It ryhmes but the beat is weak.

T_Smith
Member # 3734

How do you feel about your new poem?

Celia would be so proud of you.

Xavier
Member # 405

- posted      Profile for Xavier   Email Xavier         Edit/Delete Post 
I ate a living human infant for lunch, and boy am I stuffed!

Spontaneously combusting lima beans.

Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheshire Kitty
Member # 5033

- posted      Profile for Cheshire Kitty   Email Cheshire Kitty         Edit/Delete Post 
Why did you spend the night in the ER?

You get used to the smell after awhile.

Posts: 41 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
Is it a bad idea to feed Bob chili?

Just put it in an envelope and mail it to me.

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Godric
Member # 4587

- posted      Profile for Godric   Email Godric         Edit/Delete Post 
What can I do with my last remaining gumball?

It's crunchy and kinda tastes like embalming fluid.

Posts: 1295 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheshire Kitty
Member # 5033

- posted      Profile for Cheshire Kitty   Email Cheshire Kitty         Edit/Delete Post 
Hope you like the gumball, what does it taste like after going through the USPS?

She staggered across the floor and died.

Posts: 41 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feyd Baron
Member # 1407

What happened to the newbie after a few dozen hatrack regs nibbled at her?

I don't think anything much, if we could find her.

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  ...  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.