Hatrack River
Home   |   About Orson Scott Card   |   News & Reviews   |   OSC Library   |   Forums   |   Contact   |   Links
Research Area   |   Writing Lessons   |   Writers Workshops   |   OSC at SVU   |   Calendar   |   Store
E-mail this page
Hatrack River Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 106)

This topic comprises 216 pages: 1  2  3  ...  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  ...  214  215  216   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
Mr.Funny
Member # 4467

- posted      Profile for Mr.Funny           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why don't you just stop doing drugs?

The pretty colors floating around!

Posts: 1466 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rudolph
Member # 3236

- posted      Profile for Rudolph           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's your favorite color?

The Daily Sideburn Report!

Posts: 212 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia   Email Narnia         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is your most important reason to get out of bed in the morning?

Well, it didn't help the plot development very much.

Posts: 6414 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Koga
Member # 5646

- posted      Profile for Koga   Email Koga         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What was wrong with there being a nude scene?

I am the king of my head, at least most days I am.

Posts: 733 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rudolph
Member # 3236

What right did you have to shave your sideburns off??

BEGGING THE DOG'S NAME GAME QUESTION (a game)

Posts: 212 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Koga
Member # 5646

- posted      Profile for Koga   Email Koga         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is the most confuseing thread title you saw today?

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! [Big Grin]

Posts: 733 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on, you know this... what did the little piggy say all the way home?

If you do that again, I will kill you.

Posts: 7853 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Koga
Member # 5646

Now tell me honestly, what did you think of my singing?

Crazy orange fish!

Julie
Member # 5580

- posted      Profile for Julie   Email Julie         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So you say a snackfood attacked you? What kind?

Blue moon new shoe do two you.

Posts: 981 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LadyDove
Member # 3000

- posted      Profile for LadyDove   Email LadyDove         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you name some of the highlights from the "Sybil" wedding?

On any given Sunday.

Posts: 2425 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you like toppings on your free ice cream?

It's a dessert joke.

Posts: 22399 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LadyDove
Member # 3000

- posted      Profile for LadyDove   Email LadyDove         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How many plumbers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Crack mechanics unite!

Posts: 2425 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Koga
Member # 5646

What was on the shirt of the guy who seemed to be working on cars really fast?

So you should take a flashlight with you.

rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You say the world will end tonight?

The best way to get people to believe a lie is to start with a kernel of truth.

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're God's only begotten daughter?

We all have our cross to bear.

Posts: 22399 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why are you undressing your Crucifix Jesus® action figure?

I don't think he's wearing any panties.

Posts: 5257 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why is that action figure called Commando Frisco?

Get that image out of my head, now!

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julian Delphiki Jr.
Member # 5882

- posted      Profile for Julian Delphiki Jr.   Email Julian Delphiki Jr.         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was that a dead deer on the side of the road?

Since April of 2002.

-W-

Posts: 93 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeniwren
Member # 2002

- posted      Profile for jeniwren   Email jeniwren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How long has it been since you filed a tax return?

Sikh and you shall find.

Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LadyDove
Member # 3000

Was that a Dobie or just another Punjab reference?

The "brooding despot" look is sooooooo 20 years ago!

Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would you please tell us, in your own words, exactly why you think Saddam Hussein needed to be captured?

The daughter of the Forest has spoken!

Posts: 7853 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's the news from the Ent Moot?

Shave the tree's beard.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Koga
Member # 5646

What do you intend to do with that chainsaw and two gallons of shaving chreme?

A very happy puppy. [Cool] [Razz]

rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there any upside to the huge mess you found all over your house when you got home?

*hic* Happy New . . . um . . .

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

How could you? It's Easter, and you're PLASTERED. What have you got to say??

Ha! And it's GREEN!

Koga
Member # 5646

Are you sure you can tell wether that light is red or green with those strange glasses? I mean you don't usually where a red scarf.

Now we have to find a way to buy another super power for you.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Care to slip another kryptonite rod in?

It all happened in a moment of weakness.

Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia   Email Narnia         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. Twins?

I couldn't just leave her there in the styrofoam!

Posts: 6414 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Did you help your mother unpack?

Mostly we just played with the peanuts.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Did you enjoy "Pecan with Ecstacy"?

It was very difficult not turning this into a Micheal Jackson/ Sweat Pea joke.

Yebor1
Member # 1380

- posted      Profile for Yebor1   Email Yebor1         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What did the aging man say to the toddler?

I yam what I yam and thats all that I yam.

[Hat]

[ January 01, 2004, 07:36 PM: Message edited by: Yebor1 ]

Posts: 1661 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julian Delphiki Jr.
Member # 5882

- posted      Profile for Julian Delphiki Jr.   Email Julian Delphiki Jr.         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was going to go for the obvious, "are you a homosexual?" but decided against it. Aw, what the hey!

Are you a homosexual?

I'll gladly pay you tuesday for a hamburger today.

-W-

Posts: 93 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rudolph
Member # 3236

Do you want fires with that?

Halo 2.

Koga
Member # 5646

What game do you think you left here, and how many more times will you call me before 6am today if I check for it now?

Part of me is fighting this but part of me is gone.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

What was your bodies reaction to the invisibility serum?

I didn't see it.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Hey Dan, did you see it when every single woman on Hatrack made a pass at me?

Fumbled on the one yard line.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, what made you decide to leave the Dallas Cowboys and become an obstetrician?

Just be glad it isn't slippery.

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Five days and no one plays?

Guess I'll have to play with myself.... ;(

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

What would you say if you wanted to disappoint Papa Moose and make it into the Out of Context thread?

Please sir, may I have some more?

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

This spanking if for bad Rivka's who ask questions when they are supposed to write statements. What do you say to Mr. Paddle?

Hello Mr. Paddle.

jehovoid
Member # 2014

- posted      Profile for jehovoid   Email jehovoid         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, this is too funny! Is your name actually Mr. Piddle?

Too much green.

Posts: 3056 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

What do you end up saying when you try to be witty before you've had your coffee and your eyes are still part-way closed?

It made sense when I wrote it!

jehovoid
Member # 2014

- posted      Profile for jehovoid   Email jehovoid         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Roman picnic for nefarious fur-traders. More at eleven." Are these your notes from class?

Four times in a row.

Posts: 3056 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

How often have I beaten you at everything?

Not often enough, apparently.

flyby
Member # 3630

- posted      Profile for flyby   Email flyby         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How many times can I get hit in the head without getting a bruise?

It wasn't me, it was the monkey.

Posts: 1261 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Um...did you just fling feces at me?

Now I'm pissed.

Narnia
Member # 1071

Did you know that we let the Begging the Question thread fall to page 5?!?!?!

I had to keep him from planting those daffodils.

Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Lady, over there, near the roses. Could yuo tell me why is there a knife protruding from that man's forehead?"

Now, now, I'm all for creativity, but the stapler was never meant to be used for that.

Posts: 2288 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Look, we ran out of sutures again -- what was I supposed to do?

Yes, but you used up a whole roll of duct tape.

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, look! I don't need a band-aid anymore!

Yeah, but you're not breathing, either.

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 216 pages: 1  2  3  ...  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  ...  214  215  216   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.