FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 210)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  207  208  209  210  211  212  213  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
suminonA
Member # 8757

- posted      Profile for suminonA   Email suminonA         Edit/Delete Post 
You really told your children that Santa's reindeers can fly because they ate the grass on Superman's lawn?

Kids would believe anything.

Posts: 1154 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

- posted      Profile for Eduardo St. Elmo   Email Eduardo St. Elmo         Edit/Delete Post 
Would you call me naive for growing up with the belief that we could all live in peace together?

Some humble bums.

Posts: 993 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anti_maven
Member # 9789

- posted      Profile for anti_maven   Email anti_maven         Edit/Delete Post 
What maketh that mumble rumble?

An industrial sized marraca.

Posts: 892 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
What do you call that used car you got off the internet?

Quantum Mechanics.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anti_maven
Member # 9789

- posted      Profile for anti_maven   Email anti_maven         Edit/Delete Post 
Fie! My quantum has broken down. Who can I call?

The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Posts: 892 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suminonA
Member # 8757

What's with all the footnotes in your scriptures?

I’m not excessively proud of it.

Posts: 1154 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

- posted      Profile for Sterling   Email Sterling         Edit/Delete Post 
Why is this beautiful golden raspberry gathering dust on your mantle?

Like a double handful of thumbtacks on a twenty-story staircase.

Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enigmatic
Member # 7785

- posted      Profile for Enigmatic   Email Enigmatic         Edit/Delete Post 
Fine! If you think "Like rain on your wedding day" isn't actually irony, what would you suggest instead, smartypants?

Drunk penguins.

Posts: 2715 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anti_maven
Member # 9789

Wow are those Nuns that are reeling about oer there?

I put it back and ran off.

suminonA
Member # 8757

So, you being the greatest surgeon in the world and all, what did you do that time when operating on that patient and you dropped his brain on the floor?

Mine is attached with rusty nails.

Sterling
Member # 8096

Good Lord, what keeps the bottom from falling out of this rusty old boat of yours we're on?

I see a solution; you're not gonna like it.

Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suminonA
Member # 8757

So, how can you test your new torture-o-tron if I’m the only one who is allowed to know about it?

Touching it is out of the question.

Sterling
Member # 8096

So, it turns out that infestation wasn't termites after all, but The Blob... Any notion how to get rid of The Blob?

That's how the yogurt ended up on the ceiling.

suminonA
Member # 8757

So, does your Lego catapult work?

It should fall any moment now.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

- posted      Profile for Eduardo St. Elmo   Email Eduardo St. Elmo         Edit/Delete Post 
Why do you have a curtain attached to your ceiling?

It was a joint venture.

Posts: 993 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anti_maven
Member # 9789

Has anyone seen my dairy-product launching mangonel?

It looks real under artificial light.

suminonA
Member # 8757

What do you mean when you say that your imaginary friend is semi-real?

That was really green.

Uprooted
Member # 8353

- posted      Profile for Uprooted   Email Uprooted         Edit/Delete Post 
What do you think of the breakfast I just made you, Sam I am?

Denial is much more fun.

Posts: 3149 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suminonA
Member # 8757

Why won't you call me Daniel?

Exactly 23.

Sterling
Member # 8096

Psst! Suzy! What do you get if you divide two by three?

Quiet! I heard one move!

anti_maven
Member # 9789

Are you sure these zombies are just waxworks?

I put the lime in the coconut an' drank it all up.

Sterling
Member # 8096

Can you think of anything you might have consumed that would cause such a strong laxative effect?

This isn't going to get better if you scratch it.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
What can I do to improve my billiards skilz?

A little castor oil will do the trick.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suminonA
Member # 8757

How do you expect me to swallow that unreasonable explanation you just gave me, about beavers using oil for their dams?

That's only because it's shiny.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
If they aren't aliens or government agents, then why did those crows attack me and steal my tinfoil hat?

But you said I needed new software for my computer.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

Why are you sitting in front of your terminal in a suit of day-glow foam rubber?

But it's certainly crunchy.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

How can you ever manage to sleep on a bed of lettuce?

It has three corners.

Luv2ReadProductions
Member # 11502

- posted      Profile for Luv2ReadProductions           Edit/Delete Post 
Did you just say the triangle has three quarters?

First squeeze here, then it will come out on that end.

Posts: 23 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
Is this a fluff thread or a thread for fluffers?

That turns out not to be the case.

Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

CAN YOU HEAR ME BETTER WHEN I TYPE IN ALL UPPERCASE?

Head of cabbage, hearts of palm, and kidney beans.

Sterling
Member # 8096

So, what's the Scarecrow's new girlfriend like?

That's what it takes to be elected to the position.

suminonA
Member # 8757

Why would you suggest that I should paint my entire body with permanent green paint?

It's not worth it.

anti_maven
Member # 9789

World peace, on a two-for-one at Woolworths!

Knit one, pearl three.

kanelock
Member # 10982

- posted      Profile for kanelock           Edit/Delete Post 
what's the score of the knit pearl game?

koolade man told me to.

Posts: 45 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Why do you get everything you see advertised on TV?

I've been alive forever and I wrote the very first song.

suminonA
Member # 8757

So, how do you know so much about the silmarils?

All you need is a seed.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

What do I need to do to start an onanism thread?

Earmuffs.

Luv2ReadProductions
Member # 11502

- posted      Profile for Luv2ReadProductions           Edit/Delete Post 
How can anyone sit through an entire Rod Stewart concert?

Bar soap and charcoal.

Posts: 23 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Why do these black and white cookies taste so nasty?

Two geishas and one kimono.

Sterling
Member # 8096

What would I need to offer you to make up for those awful cookies?

But he's been doing it for decades, now!

suminonA
Member # 8757

Aren't you over-reacting a bit, for one lousy TV your uncle just defenestrated?

After all, the window was open.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

I am at a loss to explain why Opportunity didn't knock once, as it is wont to do, could you perhaps enlighten me?

Before this I was more stable by far.

Sterling
Member # 8096

Hey, Fred, didn't you have room for eight horses before your owners rennovated you?

Safe to say that's what the problem is.

happysmiley
Member # 9703

- posted      Profile for happysmiley           Edit/Delete Post 
THERE'S A BOMB IN THE DRAIN!
how did that get there?

Posts: 48 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
Is that an exclamation point at the end of your question?

It might help if you would re-read the instructions.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Do you know the way to San Jose?

tick-tick-tick

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

Are these ticks, or watermelon seeds?

I'll bet I can spit them farther than you can.

scifibum
Member # 7625

- posted      Profile for scifibum   Email scifibum         Edit/Delete Post 
Is there anything ELSE you can say about ping pong balls that is designed to make you look superior?

The Liliputians are upset, but they'll get over it.

Posts: 4287 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

How did Gulliver's performance of 'Short People' go over?

My kung-fu is strong.

talsmitde
Member # 9780

- posted      Profile for talsmitde   Email talsmitde         Edit/Delete Post 
Why do you feel that you're qualified to be Vice President of marketing?

The trombone met an untimely demise.

Posts: 100 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  207  208  209  210  211  212  213  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.