FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 57)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
If you were an appetizer, what kind of appetizer would you be?

Somebody call God and let him know.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quing-jao
Member # 4309

- posted      Profile for quing-jao   Email quing-jao         Edit/Delete Post 
What do I do if there's a bug in my room?

you don't need one.

[This message has been edited by quing-jao (edited January 21, 2003).]

Posts: 2 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug J
Member # 1323

- posted      Profile for Doug J   Email Doug J         Edit/Delete Post 
Give me some sugar baby!

I thought it was water.....

Posts: 7083 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Have you seen my collection of rare lighter fluid from the 1500's?

It looks like the front end of a B-29 bomber.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diosmel Duda
Member # 2180

- posted      Profile for Diosmel Duda   Email Diosmel Duda         Edit/Delete Post 
What about my life outside Hatrack?

There's no there there.

Posts: 537 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeniwren
Member # 2002

- posted      Profile for jeniwren   Email jeniwren         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, I thought you were going to Hiroshima for the weekend. Why aren't you there?

Glowing like a Christmas tree, I tell you.

Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
What made you think there were nuclear bomb components in this bunker Mr. Blix? Was it lit up?

You light up my life.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feyd Baron
Member # 1407

- posted      Profile for Feyd Baron   Email Feyd Baron         Edit/Delete Post 
So what was the epitath for the cat from National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation?

TO ARCHITRAZ!!!

Posts: 1000 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
Which San Fransisco attraction attracts the most Asian-Americans?

I just remember waking up in a pair of lederhosen.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feyd Baron
Member # 1407

- posted      Profile for Feyd Baron   Email Feyd Baron         Edit/Delete Post 
So Mr. Adams, you came up with your book's title while lying drunk in a field in Switzerland; do you remember anything else?

My CD played is going "scritch, scritch, scritch."

Posts: 1000 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jehovoid
Member # 2014

- posted      Profile for jehovoid   Email jehovoid         Edit/Delete Post 
So is that new Crickets album any good?

It was like that when I got here.

Posts: 3056 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

What happened to the Parthenon?!?!

I like it....I'm just not touching it.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jehovoid
Member # 2014

- posted      Profile for jehovoid   Email jehovoid         Edit/Delete Post 
I made this painting with tempera and fecal matter. Neat, eh?

Six maids a-milking.

Posts: 3056 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flyby
Member # 3630

- posted      Profile for flyby   Email flyby         Edit/Delete Post 
What was that that you wanted for Christmas.

And they say that I don't wash my hands.

Posts: 1261 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeniwren
Member # 2002

What was the line in the deleted scene just after Ed Harris fished his wedding band out of the toilet in The Abyss?

Just dip your toe in.

Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Now that I bought a vat of it, how do I serve toe jam?

One step at a time.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

What's the best way to work through a Hatrack addiction?

They begged for mercy, but the begging seemed very insincere.

Frisco
Member # 3765

How's your new S&M club going, Bob?

I was boxing.

Doug J
Member # 1323

- posted      Profile for Doug J   Email Doug J         Edit/Delete Post 
So, your girlfriend really did beat you up!

It says it all on my nametag...

Posts: 7083 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flyby
Member # 3630

- posted      Profile for flyby   Email flyby         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, I realize that. You've said that it says it on your name tag, but is you name really "Dirty Harry's Underpants."

Complete Boredom. That says it all.

Posts: 1261 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeniwren
Member # 2002

Why in the world are you shaving off all the hair on your body?!

Sell the damn dog.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

It is one of the HOunds of Hell!!!! What shall we do? What shall we do?

Excuse me while I log into E-Bay.

Feyd Baron
Member # 1407

Where were you going to find a kidney again?

If this the end of the world, I'm disappointed.

jebus202
Member # 2524

- posted      Profile for jebus202   Email jebus202         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh my god its the apocalypse! ...and is that Bernie leading those headless horsemen?

Tired, oh so, very tired.

Posts: 3564 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diosmel Duda
Member # 2180

- posted      Profile for Diosmel Duda   Email Diosmel Duda         Edit/Delete Post 
What are bicycles like in America, Han Chi?

They're not intended for cobblestones.

Posts: 537 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
littlemissattitude
Member # 4514

- posted      Profile for littlemissattitude   Email littlemissattitude         Edit/Delete Post 
What happened to my shoes?

So turn the stupid thing off.

Posts: 2454 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeniwren
Member # 2002

Young fire fighter in training: Chief, you know, this fire bell in our barracks is really interupting our sleep. I don't like to complain, but don't you think there's something we can do about it?

Sliding down the pole is the best!

NdRa
Member # 2295

- posted      Profile for NdRa   Email NdRa         Edit/Delete Post 
What motivated you to become a firefighter?

She is clearly ahead of her time.

Posts: 1015 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

We have managed to find quite the historic relic. What do you think of this well preserved head? It was Marie Antoinettes.

I'll take a little off the top please.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

What to you mean the Alps are too high? What do you think we can do about it?

I'm thinking landing strips of the gods.

Feyd Baron
Member # 1407

So what are they planning on calling that airport in Japan they built the island for?

Replies, there are always too many replies.

Feyd

littlemissattitude
Member # 4514

- posted      Profile for littlemissattitude   Email littlemissattitude         Edit/Delete Post 
What on earth possessed you to ask to be assigned to the mailroom?

Put that down very, very gently.

Posts: 2454 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeniwren
Member # 2002

Introducing the Flying Karamozov Brothers! Ivan, what did you say when Fyoder proposed juggling with antique sticks of dynamite?

(Dan, your question was REALLY funny.)

BLAM! Darn. It seemed like such a good idea.

[This message has been edited by jeniwren (edited January 23, 2003).]

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Wanna see something cool?

Every picture lies.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

What are the decorations like in the Slythereen main room?

Jenni, flattery will get you everywhere.

jeniwren
Member # 2002

What was a good pickup line to use on me before I got married?

Stop tickling!

Ophelia
Member # 653

- posted      Profile for Ophelia   Email Ophelia         Edit/Delete Post 
I hear they're making a Don't-Tickle-Me Elmo to teach kids to keep their hands to themselves. What does he say again?

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Commerce.

Posts: 3801 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeniwren
Member # 2002

I hear that JK Rowling has *really* planned out her series. What did you say is the working title for Book 35 (6,350 pages planned -- wow)?

I don't care what you say, I'm naming the baby Hermione.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
You know, checking in the diaper here...I'm almost sure this is a boy.

But I only left it in there for a minute!!!

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

Boy, that was great. Can I go to sleep now?

Well, I'm no brain surgeon.

DeathofBees
Member # 3862

- posted      Profile for DeathofBees   Email DeathofBees         Edit/Delete Post 
But, Doc, wasn't I scheduled for trephination today?

Drilling for your soul!

Posts: 354 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
What are the compassionate conservatives doing?

Ok, I was playing dirty.

Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feyd Baron
Member # 1407

What is all this mud doing on my back?

Mmmm... Sharp, pointy sticks.

ravenclaw
Member # 4377

- posted      Profile for ravenclaw           Edit/Delete Post 
do you have any kinky fetishes?

red rover

Posts: 252 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feyd Baron
Member # 1407

Now, what kind of car did you total again?

Some obscure black thing.

Feyd

T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Commander, the computer says we are flying into a black hole. Whats a black hole?

In that case, please inform Locke that he is a genius.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

Did you hear about the new study that linked fruitcake to intelligence?

I couldn't tell. It was dark, and I was wrapped in tin foil.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Good Lord! Were you actually IN the microwave when it exploded?

Jiffy Pop.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

They cloned my father, and sped his ageing so that he now is identical to him. What should we call this new parent?

Call him collect.

T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Carrottop is really starting to annoy me. Do you know of anyway I could get revenge on him?

I blame you, but then again, I blame you for everything.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  ...  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.