FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 79)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
littlemissattitude
Member # 4514

- posted      Profile for littlemissattitude   Email littlemissattitude         Edit/Delete Post 
Say, mister, isn't it a little warm wrapped up in all that plastic and duct tape and with that gas mask on?

I can't believe that.

Posts: 2454 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Believe it or not, I have prime realestate at the corner of Hatrack and Jatquero for sale for only $20,000 per E-Acre. This is the BEST deal in the itnernet. And its all for you!!! Isn't that amazing?

I am amazed you would stoop so low.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
So what'd you think of my last question, huh? Is a little bit of shameless self promotion alright?

Stacks and stacks and stacks and stacks of parking tickets.

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diosmel Duda
Member # 2180

- posted      Profile for Diosmel Duda   Email Diosmel Duda         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey officer, it's my birthday--can't you give me a break or something?

Give me a break.

Posts: 537 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
What is the worst candy bar jingle in the enitire world?

you take that queen's castle, and you take that bishop. I'll be a knight.

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

How did that line go? You know, in History of the World Part I. It was the line just before the King yells, "Everybody Jump the Queen!!"

Its good to be the king.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Who is it?

It's not possessive. Its is.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feyd Baron
Member # 1407

- posted      Profile for Feyd Baron   Email Feyd Baron         Edit/Delete Post 
Mr. Grammar Nazi, anything else you would like to add before we pull it's handle?

Just that I hope you cough on the smoke.

Posts: 1000 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
Mr. Byron, saying your homework caught on fire is inexcusable. What do you have to say for yourself?

Unleash the hounds.

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Mr. Baskerville, our ball landed on your estate. Can we come get it?

Now we know why they call you Sherlock.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug J
Member # 1323

- posted      Profile for Doug J   Email Doug J         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, i'm Sherlock. Nice to meet you.

My love is like a buring Iraqi oil-well fire.

Posts: 7083 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Want to read the first line of this love poem VP Chaney wrote?

He was writing to his investment group.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Why is that poem called An Ode to Influence Peddling?

Can't even play by the rules when asking a question.

[ May 08, 2003, 04:21 PM: Message edited by: Bob_Scopatz ]

T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Who is this doug J person and whats his problem?

Maybe I just like the breezy feeling.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Head Ditch Digger
Member # 5085

- posted      Profile for Head Ditch Digger   Email Head Ditch Digger         Edit/Delete Post 
What other reason would you have the court believe to the charges of indecent exposure?

The sun did it.

Posts: 1244 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

What makes the fodder stand so tall and proud?

The mudder ate its fodder.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
Did you hear about the outbreak of foot and mouth disease at the summer camp?

It only took two days, but then I couldn;t decide what color to paint it.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diosmel Duda
Member # 2180

- posted      Profile for Diosmel Duda   Email Diosmel Duda         Edit/Delete Post 
You grew a mustache?

Great, except for the wide open spaces.

Posts: 537 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
So, Mr. Carnegie, what do you think of the new country you just bought?

All that a bag of potato chips.

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ophelia
Member # 653

- posted      Profile for Ophelia   Email Ophelia         Edit/Delete Post 
Will you be eating the buffet today?

Liechtenstein is a rather small country.

Posts: 3801 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
filetted
Member # 5048

- posted      Profile for filetted   Email filetted         Edit/Delete Post 
ANOTHER welcome-to sign?!!!

uh, sixteen, I think.

Posts: 1733 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apathy
Member # 4810

- posted      Profile for Apathy           Edit/Delete Post 
Are the Olson twins legal yet? How old are they?

Melonade. The breakfast of champions.

Posts: 52 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

What do you get when you mix melons with dryer lint?

But I've got a lover-ly bunch of coconuts.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Your poor, ugly, slow, and talk funny. What would anyone ever see in you?

Using X-Ray vision, I was able to see a lot.

[ May 12, 2003, 04:02 PM: Message edited by: Dan_raven ]

filetted
Member # 5048

Excuse me! Excuse me! Mr Rivera! Mr Rivera? Can you tell us what you could see in the Vault?

That's one mangey looking squirrel, I tell you.

Posts: 1733 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you like the new fur hat I got at the vintage clothing store?

I;m sure Daniel Boone had one just like it.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
filetted
Member # 5048

Do you really think the girls at the Frontier Festival will go for this?

This is my favorite thread.

Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
Why are you sewing with the hair of that strange hobo?

Three times.

[ May 12, 2003, 11:44 PM: Message edited by: Ryuko ]

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
You say you lost your virginity?

I saw it yesterday too.

Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
filetted
Member # 5048

This sun? It seems to rise everyday?

I just got back from Nashville.

KarlEd
Member # 571

- posted      Profile for KarlEd   Email KarlEd         Edit/Delete Post 
Why is there a price-tag hanging from your hat?

Twenty-five years ago, today!

Posts: 6394 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Koholos
Member # 4249

- posted      Profile for Koholos   Email Koholos         Edit/Delete Post 
When was it that humans lost their minds, again????

Only on alternate Tuesdays.

Posts: 43 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

You've thrown monkeys at the president?

Right. And then I said to the sandwich, 'Really? Orange Juice can do all that?'

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

So it was after the 4 year old Orange Juice saved you from the attacking Chinese take-out food from 1987 that you decided to clean out your refrigerator?

Oh no, its mutated all over the place.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

How many times do I have to tell you that it's a microwave, not the transporter from The Fly?

I sent him to the cornfield.

Nato
Member # 1448

- posted      Profile for Nato   Email Nato         Edit/Delete Post 
My brother just called. Is he really lost in the midwest somewhere near St. Louis?

Somebody spilled the syrup and it just spiraled out of control.

Posts: 1592 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

So tell me again how in the world you got married to Mrs. Butterworth?

There were so many leeches...

filetted
Member # 5048

How'd that trip to the clinic go?

I'm singing in the rain.

tonguetied&twisted
Member # 5159

- posted      Profile for tonguetied&twisted   Email tonguetied&twisted         Edit/Delete Post 
why are you rolling around in the mud and making those awful sounds?

chocolate or vanilla.

Posts: 1111 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

What other flavors of Spam are there?

All in all, it was your fault.

Koholos
Member # 4249

Wait, how did you wind up in jail?

And when I woke up, I was gone!

Posts: 43 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

So you fell asleep at the Hatrack Gathering with your honor in tact. And then?

They don't like to talk about the "Day they killed the Grammar Nazi's".

sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

What did the dangling participles do with the Grammar Nazi's direct object?

For once in my life I have someone who needs me.

Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
How're your sea monkeys doing?

Three...but sometimes two.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

How many monkeys did you play with?

Don't touch my monkey.

Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
Will you PLEASE just turn your head and cough?!

It flew 30 yards!

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Koholos
Member # 4249

Where'd the medicine ball go?

I didn't kill Richard Simmons, even if I DID want to...

Feyd Baron
Member # 1407

- posted      Profile for Feyd Baron   Email Feyd Baron         Edit/Delete Post 
What's that at the bottom of the cliff?

Oh, just an Aggie who thought he could fly.

Posts: 1000 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ophelia
Member # 653

- posted      Profile for Ophelia   Email Ophelia         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, that guy in the cape with a big ATM sign on his chest tried to jump onto the field the moment The MOB started making fun of Reveille. Who is he?

It would take a lot more time than I am willing to spend to explain that joke.

Posts: 3801 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Head Ditch Digger
Member # 5085

- posted      Profile for Head Ditch Digger   Email Head Ditch Digger         Edit/Delete Post 
Why did the chicken cross the road?

Hey, it was open already.

Posts: 1244 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  ...  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.