FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Heroes (Page 25)

This topic comprises 34 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  32  33  34   
Author Topic: Heroes
Olivet
Member # 1104

- posted      Profile for Olivet   Email Olivet         Edit/Delete Post 
Peter never met Parkman before the thing at homecoming, by which time Sprague was gone. IIRC.

*giggles* Peter...Parkman

Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christine
Member # 8594

- posted      Profile for Christine   Email Christine         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought Peter might have run across the Haitian when he was in Texas, but I can't say for sure. I know he has not met Niki or her family. I also don't think he has met Syler.

I've been wondering if the writers are going to duplicate powers. I think it would be more realistic if they did. I've also wondered if Peter and Syler have the same power. There's nothing saying that Syler has to kill anyone to get their power. That could just be part of his insane quest to be the only special one.

Posts: 2392 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tristan
Member # 1670

- posted      Profile for Tristan   Email Tristan         Edit/Delete Post 
Peter definitely met Sylar. He grappled with him at the homecoming game. It's true that both the Haitian and Eden were present in Texas, but in my mind it's doubtful whether they ever came close enough to Peter for him to mimic their powers (although Peter met Eden in Mohinder's apartment previously).

As for Peter and Sylar having the same power -- it's an intriguing theory, but I doubt it. It's pretty clear that Sylar has a some sort of power to understand how things work (or he could never have known that Sharesh watch went two seconds slow) and apart from power transfers, it seems as if the writers limit the heroes' powers to one each.

Edit: heh, now I remember. Peter was pretty close to the Haitian in the episode before the last, when HRG and the Haitian attempted to shoot him and invisible guy with electro-guns. It looked as if they were about 50 meters away. I wonder whether this is close enough for Peter to pick up his power.

[ February 28, 2007, 01:36 PM: Message edited by: Tristan ]

Posts: 896 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheGrimace
Member # 9178

- posted      Profile for TheGrimace   Email TheGrimace         Edit/Delete Post 
While the radiation thing was bugging me also, it could be postulated that he's come more in control of his powers and the radiation he was emitting last night was more just very intense IR/Visible radiation which would explain the fires and also why no one was suffering from radiation poisoning. Note: I don't think the writers actually thought of this, but if you want a different explanation from pure suspension of disbelief.

Also, is anyone else curious as to whether Claire's father will actually turn into a real "company man" now that his memories concerning Claire are gone? basically, did the Hatian take everything and leave him the bad guy that he was portrayed as at the beginning, or just enough that he won't remember his betrayal etc?

Posts: 1038 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christine
Member # 8594

- posted      Profile for Christine   Email Christine         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by TheGrimace:

Also, is anyone else curious as to whether Claire's father will actually turn into a real "company man" now that his memories concerning Claire are gone? basically, did the Hatian take everything and leave him the bad guy that he was portrayed as at the beginning, or just enough that he won't remember his betrayal etc?

Ooh...good thought! I don't know, but now that you ask I think it would be really neat if the writers thought of this, too.
Posts: 2392 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tristan
Member # 1670

Regarding Mr. Bennet's memory wipe, I think it would have been pointless for the Haitian to remove ALL his memories of Claire. Better if he removed all knowledge of Mr. Bennet knowing of Claire's powers before the incident with the radiation guy at the house. Then Mr. Bennet would basically believe his own lie about the Haitian being the one protecting Claire's secret. The only ones knowing differently would be Claire and the Haitian and... Parkman! Which could possibly become plot point, if he is to work with Mr. Bennet. Mr. Bennet's wife might have a few unanswered questions, but we've seen that she has faith in her husband.
Posts: 896 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BandoCommando
Member # 7746

- posted      Profile for BandoCommando           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by TheGrimace:

Wow. Good thinking. I'd be quite sad about this, because after Monday's episode I REALLY like Mr. Bennet's character and the internal conflicts he's forced to face. It would be disappointing for the writers to force him back into being one-dimensional; kind of counterproductive, if you think about it.
Posts: 1099 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tristan
Member # 1670

I suppose they COULD go the way of removing all of Mr. Bennet's memories of Claire and have him become the one-dimensional evil company man. But I agree with BandoCommando that it would be counterproductive. Much better to have him actually BELIEVE the lie that the Haitian stole Claire away from him while retaining all the memories of how much he loves her. Then he could go on a crusade and try to find Claire and kill the Haitian (remember how the boss man said to him that it must hurt to have his daughter trust another man over him, or something to that effect). And Parkman could tag along, knowing that all isn't as it seems and perhaps intervene at some crucial moment.
BandoCommando
Member # 7746

quote:
Originally posted by Tristan:
I suppose they COULD go the way of removing all of Mr. Bennet's memories of Claire and have him become the one-dimensional evil company man. But I agree with BandoCommando that it would be counterproductive. Much better to have him actually BELIEVE the lie that the Haitian stole Claire away from him while retaining all the memories of how much he loves her. Then he could go on a crusade and try to find Claire and kill the Haitian (remember how the boss man said to him that it must hurt to have his daughter trust another man over him, or something to that effect). And Parkman could tag along, knowing that all isn't as it seems and perhaps intervene at some crucial moment.

This is much more plausible, IMHO.
Posts: 1099 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cmc
Member # 9549

- posted      Profile for cmc   Email cmc         Edit/Delete Post 
Back the the dream thing... Isn't the first time Peter dreamed about flying the same 'moment' that Simone's Dad died? I wonder if there is something about her or her Dad that gets into dreams...
Posts: 1355 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheGrimace
Member # 9178

- posted      Profile for TheGrimace   Email TheGrimace         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, well you're probably right that he wouldn't have removed ALL memories of Claire, but maybe enough that it would change his outlook on things... memories of him hiding her from the company etc... depending on the powers of others working for the company (such as the new girl) maybe he would have needed to wipe all memories of his disloyalty. even if there are no duplicate powers, so we don't have to worry about another parkman reading his mind perhaps there's someone else like Eden or something similar that could make him confess etc etc

Even if he's not turned bad, there are still interesting possibilities of Bennet having to "prove" himself to the company again. Much as it would be possible for the Hatian to keep wiping Bennet's mind of knowledge of Claire's powers, they have to be questioning whether he really knew and just didn't want to hand her over.

Posts: 1038 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BandoCommando
Member # 7746

Nope. He first dreamed about flying when he was caring for Simone's dad. He was still alive at the time.
cmc
Member # 9549

- posted      Profile for cmc   Email cmc         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought he had the dream and then he saw Simone in a hallway or something and she told him he'd died the night before?

This is all going from memory and I only watch the shows once so I could so easily be wrong...

Posts: 1355 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Bridges
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for Chris Bridges   Email Chris Bridges         Edit/Delete Post 
Ahem.
Posts: 7790 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
Probably a stupid question but why couldn't the Haitian simply wipe up to the point where Mr. Bennett was told to bring Clair in and he said he would?

By doing so Mr. Bennett can plausibly with the bullet wound say the Haitian must have intercepted him while he drove in the car with Clair and kidnapped her, shot him, wiped his memory so he wouldn't know the details of the kidnapping and left him for dead.

I must be missing a detail in there as I don't see why this can't be the case.

Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tristan
Member # 1670

The most plausible reason for Mr. Bennet wanting a memory wipe is to protect Claire (and himself, remember that the Company kills people who hide those with powers) if the truth were to be forcibly extracted from him in some way, either by Parkman, someone like Eden or by simple torture. Otherwise he could just lie, and he certainly has enough practice at that. Possibly there is an additional motive of wanting to get rid of some memories of Claire that would otherwise be too painful for him to live with. This is the only reason I can see for why he would ask the Haitian to remove MORE than I've outlined above.
sndrake
Member # 4941

- posted      Profile for sndrake   Email sndrake         Edit/Delete Post 
Chris said:

quote:
Ahem.
I tried the link and got timed out - three times so far. I'll try again later.
Posts: 4344 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DevilDreamt
Member # 10242

- posted      Profile for DevilDreamt   Email DevilDreamt         Edit/Delete Post 
Chris, I have tried to follow your link, but all I get is an error. What is the link about?

This episode is the one that made me want to own the series.

With Lost, I never had the desire to watch an episode more than once. Yes, I was always interested in what happened next in the show, but never enough to see the same show twice. I sort of felt the same way with Heroes, but this episode added a lot of depth to the characters and was of such high quality that I would enjoy watching it again.

What happened to the girl who can control WI-FI and radio waves? I thought she was going to stick around for longer than this and maybe even be a part of the hostage situation. But now it looks like Ted and Matt have both be captured and she has simply vanished into the aether. Maybe she will rescue Ted?

Posts: 247 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Bridges
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for Chris Bridges   Email Chris Bridges         Edit/Delete Post 
Argh... it's my weekly column, which is on Heroes this time but seems to be having difficulties. One moment, please...
Posts: 7790 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Wiping Bennett's entire memory of Claire, I don't know if that makes sense for a few reasons.

First of all, did he wipe Lyle and Mrs. Bennett's memories too? Otherwise that's going to make for some awkward "So where's our fourth family member, and I don't mean Mr. Muggles," moments. Also, Bennett's boss knows about her, and he's going to ask Bennett where she is. I don't think the Haitian wiped that many people's memories. He must have just wiped the knowledge that she had powers, and I think Bennett will remain devoted to her. We'll find out soon enough.

Besides, PARKMAN knows about Claire, and if they really do end up being partners, which isn't out of the question, despite how pissed Parkman is at them, Parkman is going to ask what happened to the guy's daughter. I just don't think he had time to take care of all those details before they did this, like calling her school to remove her from school, and wiping the memories of all her friends, etc. Just too many people.

Peter had proximity to, but I don't think actually met, the Haitian when he was in the jail cell in Texas. Remember the Haitian was there protecting Bennett's mind from Parkman. He also met Sylar in Texas too. I don't think he's met the Vegas 4 (Niki, Jessica, DL and Micah) yet, as they haven't been to Texas, and he hasn't been to Vegas, yet.

Simone is gone, and I'm okay with that. This could be one of those things that pushed him towards the side of evil, though I think in the end he'll remain good, but it could also be one of the things that sets off the nuclear reaction. Remember when Ted got pissed he lost control and almost went nuclear. Could be the same thing for Peter, and this is the perfect push. I'm wondering what they'll do with the body and if Isaac will go on the run.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DevilDreamt
Member # 10242

- posted      Profile for DevilDreamt   Email DevilDreamt         Edit/Delete Post 
To Tristan: I thought that Peter was in the hospital at the same time as Ted because they seemed to have been suffering from the same chronic illness. Even though he was near Claire at the hospital and her power can probably cure any disease, he was still sick with... something. Maybe his "cold" was a side-effect of being radioactive?
Posts: 247 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tristan
Member # 1670

DevilDreamt: The problem is that it doesn't work time-wise. Ted was in the hospital in one of the earlier episodes (before christmas, certainly) whereupon he was moved to jail, escaped and then sat hatching has plan and training his powers in the Nevada desert. Peter was at the hospital after he saved Claire, which was quite some time later. It's true that Peter was in the hospital also early in the season after his "suicide" attempt, but as far I remember it still wasn't at the same time as nuclear guy or, for that matter, anything that indicated it was even the same hospital.
BandoCommando
Member # 7746

Who was the woman in the room at the end of the episode, when Parkman was sedated? That wasn't 'wireless' was it? It seemed like it was, but I don't have the time to go searching through the last two episodes to confirm.

Anyone?

Tristan
Member # 1670

The first time I saw it, I believed it might have been Wireless. But after having gone back to check on her, I'm not so sure. They look fairly similar, but not exactly alike. I'm leaning towards they being different persons. Although it's especially hard to tell since lab girl doesn't speak at all. Perhaps someone could find out whether there was a new actress introduced last episode.
Puppy
Member # 6721

- posted      Profile for Puppy   Email Puppy         Edit/Delete Post 
According to the comics, Wireless knows Bennet, and quit the conspiracy a while back. So the scene with Bennet seeing the woman at the paper factory and not knowing her wouldn't have made any sense with Wireless.
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Bridges
Member # 1138

Aha! Link works now.
sndrake
Member # 4941

- posted      Profile for sndrake   Email sndrake         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, this might be the answer as to who the mystery woman was:

Spoilers for "Like Any Parasite" (that's next week's episode)

quote:
Missy Peregrym has been cast as Faith, a female temptress who, according to an earlier casting breakdown, "wields a tremendous amount of sex appeal" and is willing to "get her hands dirty" for her employer. Peregrym will first appear in Episode 18, likely airing in April.
The date's off, but this week's episode was number 17, so maybe this is her.
Posts: 4344 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ron Lambert
Member # 2872

- posted      Profile for Ron Lambert   Email Ron Lambert         Edit/Delete Post 
At least now we know what that slogan last season meant: "Save the cheerleader, save the world." It turned out that Claire was the only person who was able to endure the intense heat as the nuke guy was building up to the fission point, and inject him with a tranquillizer.
Posts: 3742 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DevilDreamt
Member # 10242

I really hope they don't introduce a character whose sole power is "wields a tremendous amount of sex appeal." Isn't that too close to Eden's ability?

Sexy as it may be (notice the lines "not afraid to get dirty") it is also very lame. I can see it now... Peter is about to explode and destroy the city, but she convinces him to have an explosion of a different kind, after which the two of them find one another completely irresistible (thanks to Peter being an empath) and retire from the show forever to dedicate more time to ummm... saving the world through controlled explosions.

Although if Sylar kills her, that could result in some interesting comic relief...

Phanto
Member # 5897

- posted      Profile for Phanto           Edit/Delete Post 
Sylar, as irresitably sexy? Maybe his eyebrows are singed off!
Posts: 3060 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nikisknight
Member # 8918

- posted      Profile for Nikisknight   Email Nikisknight         Edit/Delete Post 
Someone could be sexy without it counting as a super power.
I hope that's the case, cause like you guys I don't want to see super sexy sent to Sylar or Peter.

Posts: 105 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nikisknight
Member # 8918

- posted      Profile for Nikisknight   Email Nikisknight         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I've had to make a mental switch though: "Radiation in the Heroes world is not like the radiation in our world. For some reason their hair isn't falling out, nor is their skin sloughing off, but that's okay for some reason."
Well, that's almost as bad as the problem I have when ever a Suresh factors into the plot--apparently the professor has sampled and tested the DNA of every person on the planet, and can identify from that which ones are different, and what effects that may have when expressed.
[Roll Eyes]

[ March 01, 2007, 01:06 AM: Message edited by: Nikisknight ]

Posts: 105 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SC Carver
Member # 8173

- posted      Profile for SC Carver   Email SC Carver         Edit/Delete Post 
I am still having problems with the radiation thing. Ted's radiation killed his wife, and in the earlier episodes the FBI treated it like normal radiation. So how are the writers going to explain why it killed Ted's wife, but everyone else is fine.

Suresh said something about the woman with super hearing donating blood and allowing them to use it a study. I don't think he can tell what effects the "hero gene" has, just that it enables them to do something.

Chris your colum is hilarous. I had to stop myself from laughing out loud too much in the office.

Posts: 555 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
The sex appeal lady would have one power who is very easy to explain at least - she has immense control over pherimones. That'd be nice. I find myself wondering what exactly in my DNA could be switched so I could fly.
Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

He can't tell what the effects are of the hero gene, he just gets names for people and then goes to visit them. He doesn't know what their powers are, often, before he gets there.
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BandoCommando
Member # 7746

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Strangelove:
The sex appeal lady would have one power who is very easy to explain at least - she has immense control over pherimones. That'd be nice. I find myself wondering what exactly in my DNA could be switched so I could fly.

You just spoil all the fun, don't you? You must have hated the X-Men, too. [Razz]

After all, this show is basically the 21st-century re-envisioning of X-Men, isn't it? It's just not so black-and-white as the original. But then, that too, seems to be a recurring theme in more and more consumer-oriented entertainment, where before, ambiguity was primarily found only in the highbrow entertainment.

BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
Again reminds me of Calvin and Hobbes,

Hobbes: Is one of Amazon Girl's powers the ability to slip that figure into that suit?

Calvin: Nah, they can all do that.

Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

It's an X-Men prequel, of sorts.
DevilDreamt
Member # 10242

Or it's what the Ultimate Universe X-Men should have been.

Not to insult the Ultimate Universe X-Men, I like that series more than the normal universe X-Men.

I think the Ultimate Universe is meant to re-envision Marvel super heroes in a way that's more realistic and modern.

Since the Ultimate Universe has nothing to do with the traditional one, the writers were given more freedom and they made some high quality stuff.

And I think OSC wrote Ultimate Iron Man, now that I am thinking about it.

A Rat Named Dog
Member # 699

- posted      Profile for A Rat Named Dog   Email A Rat Named Dog         Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe now that Ted has more control, he can emit radiation in the infrared band of the spectrum, causing a lot of heat, but no radiation sickness [Smile]

Edit: Oh wait, I already said that in Chris's thread. I knew it sounded familiar ...

Posts: 1907 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solo
Member # 3148

- posted      Profile for solo   Email solo         Edit/Delete Post 
A couple of people have mentioned stuff about "Last Season".

This is still season 1. It's just most shows don't pack this much awesome into one season so it seems like more.

Posts: 1336 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

I think it seems more like two seasons because so many shows are opting to do a hiatus now. Instead of one season with several weeks of reruns, we get a half season of almost all new episodes, a two month break, then another half with all new episodes, then summer break before the next half season starts again.

The hiatus is a killer, but I love being able to watch it straight through. It does mean that shows have to be extra good though to keep interest during those months. I watched Jericho all during the first half, but I lost interest in December and January and have not been watching the new episodes. Likewise, LOST was losing me in the first half, and when I saw how much better life was without it during the hiatus, I left it where it belonged: unwatched.

Heroes on the other hand left me itching for more.

Little_Doctor
Member # 6635

- posted      Profile for Little_Doctor   Email Little_Doctor         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Simone is gone, and I'm okay with that. This could be one of those things that pushed him towards the side of evil, though I think in the end he'll remain good, but it could also be one of the things that sets off the nuclear reaction. Remember when Ted got pissed he lost control and almost went nuclear. Could be the same thing for Peter, and this is the perfect push. I'm wondering what they'll do with the body and if Isaac will go on the run.
On the previews for next week they show Simone alive and well. Although she has a bloody shirt now. She sounded pissed. I think she said something to the effect of "You want to shoot me again, Punk?"
Posts: 1401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

It's theoretically POSSIBLE that she survives. But I'm 99% convinced that she's dead, and that's just a dream sequence.
DevilDreamt
Member # 10242

18 hours and 17 minutes left (loosely)!!!

Peter's gonna be evil

Peter's gonna be evil

I can't wait!

Fyfe
Member # 937

- posted      Profile for Fyfe   Email Fyfe         Edit/Delete Post 
Lally la, I got to see it early! And all I have to say is, Mohinder ya dumb cluck. When Sylar eats everyone's powers and rules the world, it's totally gonna be on your head.

P.S. I miss Eden.

Posts: 910 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fyfe
Member # 937

- posted      Profile for Fyfe   Email Fyfe         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, and also, this is probably irrelevant by now but I must ask anyway.

SPOILERS AHEAD

When Sylar stops the bullet with his eyes and makes it fall down on the ground, it is very very reminiscent of how Peter stopped the tranquilizing darts or whatever they were of Mr. Bennett and the Haitian (on the roof with the invisible dude). Has Peter already got all of Sylar's powers from that one time they met before?

As I say, that's probably irrelevant, since he can borrow all of Sylar's powers now and kick his psyco killer bum (she said optimistically). But I thought it was interesting.

Posts: 910 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little_Doctor
Member # 6635

- posted      Profile for Little_Doctor   Email Little_Doctor         Edit/Delete Post 
Although, if Sylar somehow gets to him and takes his power, then everyone is screwed.
Posts: 1401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Has Peter already got all of Sylar's powers from that one time they met before?
When invisible guy was hitting Peter with a stick on the roof top, Peter was able to stop the stick using telekinesis which he explained he had seen Sylar use. What's completely unclear to me is if Peter can use a power he hasn't seen used. I think he may have done this early on when he sketched the future in his hospital bed, but that doesn't mean that he can willfully choose to use a power that he has never seen used.
Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ITS Doctor Tolian Soran from Generations!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 34 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  32  33  34   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.