FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Heroes (Page 26)

This topic comprises 34 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  32  33  34   
Author Topic: Heroes
cmc
Member # 9549

- posted      Profile for cmc   Email cmc         Edit/Delete Post 
April 23rd... Man...
Posts: 1355 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfresh85
Member # 8085

- posted      Profile for pfresh85   Email pfresh85         Edit/Delete Post 
I was a little let down with the Mr. Bennett thing, as I expected the shape-shifting (or illusion) girl to take the form of his wife after she said "I like your hair." Just a total get away. Still a neat little thing. I just hope we get more of Mr. Bennett, as he's a very interesting character.

I'm eager to see what happens when the season starts up again in April. There was a lot of interesting stuff in that episode, particularly at the end. Sylar with Peter, Hiro and Ando in the future, the Haitian working with Peter and Nathan's mother/Claire's grandmotehr. Just interesting stuff.

Posts: 1960 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Already covered that a couple pages ago.

I can't believe we have to wait until the END OF APRIL for more episodes! We only just got a couple episodes after the last big break!

So how much does Mrs. Petrelli know? What will become of Mohinder (by the way, at least he tried to kill Sylar! Smart guy, smarter than we gave him credit for)? Hooray for Hiro instantly having his powers back, and apparently with none of the strained concentration from before, he seemed totally at peace, but his control still isn't reined.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfresh85
Member # 8085

Mohinder would have been smarter if he had killed him first then immediately gone after a spinal fluid sample (I assume that's possible, right?). At least he was smart enough to realize he shouldn't try to work with Sylar though and tried to stop him.
Posts: 1960 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DevilDreamt
Member # 10242

- posted      Profile for DevilDreamt   Email DevilDreamt         Edit/Delete Post 
Spoilers! Sort of... I mean, you can go watch the episode on NBC starting at Midnight tonight.... Go do that first if you haven't seen it.

About the new girl - I'm glad she bends light or creates illusions in your mind or whatever instead of being super sexy. She was such a cold-hearted person, it made me happy.

Well, Isaac painted his own death. That's good, I didn't like him very much anyway.

Most interesting line to me, "I wasn't begging for my life, I was offering you yours."

Your opinions on the guy who plays Sylar acting ability? I'm pretty impressed with him. It's a very complex role, and I think he's been doing an awesome job.

And Mohinder might still live through this, although I don't like him very much, he seemed alive enough at the end.

[ March 05, 2007, 10:36 PM: Message edited by: DevilDreamt ]

Posts: 247 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfresh85
Member # 8085

The line(s) I really liked were Linderman's where he was reasoning whether a person pursues happiness or meaning. It was just an interesting take on life, I think.
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Sylar's line is something I've heard far too often in movies and tv shows. It was a variation of an oft heard "I wasn't begging for my life, I was begging for yours." Nothing particularly special about it I don't think.

The new girl is a bitch. Totally easy to call that she was Mrs. Bennett, and I can't believe Mr. B didn't see it coming. I'd like to see someone come to his aid.

Was anyone else inspired by the fact that they were already rebuilding New York after the blast that destroyed it? That really stuck in my mind.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Lyrhawn:
Sylar's line is something I've heard far too often in movies and tv shows. It was a variation of an oft heard "I wasn't begging for my life, I was begging for yours." Nothing particularly special about it I don't think.

The new girl is a bitch. Totally easy to call that she was Mrs. Bennett, and I can't believe Mr. B didn't see it coming. I'd like to see someone come to his aid.

Was anyone else inspired by the fact that they were already rebuilding New York after the blast that destroyed it? That really stuck in my mind.

I noticed the cars were still driving, that struck me. I did not notice that they were rebuilding, I thought people were leaving the city. I totally called the drugs in the chai Sylar drank. But I actually thought Sylar was going to die when Mohinder fired, but within a second I knew Sylar had stopped the bullet.

What a great episode, but it sucks they gave away that Peter is going to have time to have a dialog with Sylar, and isn't getting one shot. They should of had Mohinder stuck against the ceiling via knives like that woman in the 2nd episode.

Taking bets on how the battle between Peter and Sylar pans out. I personally am guessing that Peter through some fluke (possibly a clever use of power) escapes Sylar and lives to fight another day.

Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Ah so now we see how Peter gets his hair cur *end bad joke*

Anyways how is Mohinder exactly stuck up against the ceiling I couldnt really tell.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

Something really ambitious just occured to me, its possible that the bomb going off in New York may not be preventable no matter what but sets the 2 year stage for Nathons election bid to be president, I can just see how every thing in these seasons will affect everything else a couple years down the line, this isnt lost the writers are playing really really far down the road.
pfresh85
Member # 8085

I could totally see the bomb/whatever in New York not being preventable. It would set up a lot of things. I could see it making Hiro blame himself for not saving the city, and so he becomes much more dedicated to using and perfecting his powers. It could also motivate some of the other characters into action.
DevilDreamt
Member # 10242

- posted      Profile for DevilDreamt   Email DevilDreamt         Edit/Delete Post 
i was expecting the bullet to splash harmlessly against his skin, like water (turning metal into a liquid isn't as useless as you thought!). Which made me wonder if he could have done that to the needle, but chose not to because he wanted Mohinder to take the sample and break the code for him.

quote:
Originally posted by Lyrhawn:

I thought it was special coming from Sylar. Had Mohinder shown him mercy, and tried to grant him salvation, I do not see Sylar doing the cliche villain "you're so stupid! you never should have trusted me! ha ha ha ha! Now die!"

I see Sylar's response being more along the lines of "Mohinder, what I am doing is not murder. I am simply fulfilling my destiny. You have no idea what I can do, what I can see. I can see all of humanity, all of the potential in our genetic code, and I know that our goal as a species is to create a perfect being. I am that being. Thank you for showing me mercy, in return I will show you the respect that you have shown me, after taking the code... do whatever you want, but know that I am the pinnacle of human existence, I will become perfect, and there's nothing you can do to stop me." It was interesting to me that Sylar, being the "evil" side, would have allowed Mohinder to live and continue fighting against him solely based on respect. It also hints that Sylar does have some respect for human life (he only killed Mohinder because Mohinder was willing to kill him).

Peter is the flip-side of the same coin.
The invisible man alluded to this theme when he called Peter the pinnacle of human evolution. They are both capable of becoming this perfect being by gaining all of the powers from everyone else. In theory, Peter is the "good" side and Sylar is the "evil." So now the question is: which side will win?

* Edit:
Another idea: After Sylar opens Peter up, and realizes that he can not take Peter's power, Sylar decides to turn Peter into a bomb. One that triggers all of Peter's power (or just Nuke's stolen power) in response to a certain stimulus, and Peter won't have any idea that he is now a ticking time bomb. Or he will and won't have a way to stop it.

[ March 06, 2007, 12:16 AM: Message edited by: DevilDreamt ]

Posts: 247 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Bridges
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for Chris Bridges   Email Chris Bridges         Edit/Delete Post 
Peter's scar? Mentioned by future-Hiro? I totally called it. (Does victory lap around the living room)
Posts: 7790 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fyfe
Member # 937

- posted      Profile for Fyfe   Email Fyfe         Edit/Delete Post 
*bows humbly to Chris' genius*
Posts: 910 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xavier
Member # 405

- posted      Profile for Xavier   Email Xavier         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Taking bets on how the battle between Peter and Sylar pans out.
I bet Peter turns invisible, but Sylar can still hear him.

Peter has Claire's power, can stop time, and can fly. I'm going with Peter.

Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Blayne Bradley:
Something really ambitious just occured to me, its possible that the bomb going off in New York may not be preventable no matter what but sets the 2 year stage for Nathons election bid to be president,

Vice President. He said "A heartbeat away from the presidency". That's what they say about the Veep.
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

well once your Veep only takes a heartbeat to become President it is Soran after all.
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, that was a good episode. I saw the clock hit 9:50 and I said "Things better speed up" and then bing bada boom, Mohinders on the ceiling.

Best part of the episode in my opinion - The part after the scenes from next time where the writers basically asked for plot suggestions. [Razz]

Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christine
Member # 8594

- posted      Profile for Christine   Email Christine         Edit/Delete Post 
April 23rd!!!!!! [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]

I want to see Peter and Syler fight it out. My guess is that this first confrontation will end in a draw -- Peter will neither die nor kill Syler and Syler will escape to continue to be an annoying background character.

I actually liked Linderman more than I expected. i didn't care about him very much before this episode.

Anyone else think that Nathan and Peter's mom also has an ability? I've been wondering for a while now.

Posts: 2392 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Counter Bean
Member # 10176

- posted      Profile for Counter Bean           Edit/Delete Post 
Could Linderman be Peter or his brother's father? It seems likely.
Posts: 231 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christine
Member # 8594

- posted      Profile for Christine   Email Christine         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Counter Bean:
Could Linderman be Peter or his brother's father? It seems likely.

No, their father is dead. They said so earlier in the season.
Posts: 2392 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
It could be that the man they thought was their father is dead. [Razz]

I like Linderman's power, though. Nothing like the perfect pot pie.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BaoQingTian
Member # 8775

- posted      Profile for BaoQingTian   Email BaoQingTian         Edit/Delete Post 
They also mentioned that their father was corrupt and had dealings with Linderman, for which Nathan was going to prosecute him (IIRC). I think its highly unlikely that they're one and the same.
Posts: 1412 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

BB - There were two big cranes in the background putting up new skyscrapers when Hiro and Ando were looking out at the city.

I was SO happy when I saw that tuft of hair fall from Peter. I actually yelled "Finally, someone cut his hair!"

I think he'll heal himself, fight back, and manage to escape with Mohinder. I got the impression that Mohinder was being pinned to the wall via telekinesis.

This just occurred to me, but is it possible that Hiro isn't really Takei's son, and that the organization gave him to Takei Bennett style, thinking he might have an ability, which is why Takei wanted him to forget about his powers and come back to work at his company, so he could just have his son back without the organization taking him? I can't imagine if he were a good employee he'd let go the fact that his son says he has powers.

Blayne Bradley
unregistered

considering Hiro can stop time I dont think Takei has much to worry about.
Chris Bridges
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for Chris Bridges   Email Chris Bridges         Edit/Delete Post 
Mohinder was pinned to the ceiling the same way that bodies were found pinned to the walls back when we first heard about Sylar, when Parkman discovered his telepathic abilities by finding the little girl that was hiding.
Posts: 7790 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xavier
Member # 405

- posted      Profile for Xavier   Email Xavier         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Mohinder was pinned to the ceiling the same way that bodies were found pinned to the walls back when we first heard about Sylar, when Parkman discovered his telepathic abilities by finding the little girl that was hiding.
That woman was pinned with knives and other household metal objects, if I remember correctly. I didn't see any knives pinning Mohinder, and I looked for them. This doesn't mean they weren't there, but if they were, they weren't obvious.
Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
Xavier: That is exactly what I did and saw. No knives as far as I could tell, Ill watch the episode again to check though.
Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

Just watched it, definitely no knives or objects that I could see holding Mohinder to the ceiling. I think Sylar was simply holding him up there via telekinesis while he dealt with Peter. I still have no idea why Mohinder is bleeding and from where, its not very clear in the episode.

As an aside, does Sylar cut into the skull as he cuts across the person's forehead? Or does he cut through the skin first? I remember him mistakenly doing the same operation on Clair's friend after throwing Clair into that wall, and she seems to have bled to death rather then dying instantly from having her brain cut into.

DevilDreamt
Member # 10242

I think Sylar just cuts the skin/skull at first, because he needs to have the brain completely intact to study it.
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't get how Peter can scar if he has Claires power. Anyone?
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phanto
Member # 5897

- posted      Profile for Phanto           Edit/Delete Post 
I can't believe that the Bennet dude has blue eyes! Was it always like that?
Posts: 3060 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sndrake
Member # 4941

- posted      Profile for sndrake   Email sndrake         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
That's a good question and one I was wondering about.

I'm not clear about Peter's abilities. Do we know if he can use more than one power at a time? Best I can think of is that he only partially heals himself before having to use another power or becomes unconscious.

I guess the thing they have to explain is how it gets to be a scar - since Claire doesn't have any and it would take a long time for one to develop - plenty of time to allow for a few minutes of regeneration. I'm assuming, of course, that the healing/regeneration powers don't apply to scars since they are no longer wounds.

Posts: 4344 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

quote:
Originally posted by T_Smith:

He has to activate that power from within him, what if Peter never gets around to healing?

1: Peter rather then spending time to heal focuses on invisibility to make a hasty escape from Sylar. He bolts out of there, and say runs in front of a car and the driver does not see him. Peter is rendered unconscious and visible. Peter is taken to the hospital. He wakes up 1-3 days later and the wound has healed on its own leaving a scar. No need to heal then.

2: Sylar, mid surgery is rebuffed by Peter using say his healing ability. Sylar then attempts to cut into Peter faster then he can heal himself. This goes on as both men's endurance is tested to the limits. Something or somebody interrupts Sylar as he is about to prevail and Peter passes out from exertion. Wakes up with a scar.

mistaben
Member # 8721

- posted      Profile for mistaben           Edit/Delete Post 
Favorite line from the preview:

"This is the part where most people scream"

When Sylar said this he seemed to still be pinning Peter against the wall. What about Peter's screams as last night's episode ended? Don't they count?

Or is there some time-mischief being done by Hiro?

Or is this show just plain fun? Yes.

Posts: 105 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David Bowles
Member # 1021

- posted      Profile for David Bowles   Email David Bowles         Edit/Delete Post 
Gah, a month and a half? Argh!
Posts: 5663 | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
I think its entirely possible that Peter won't end up with a scar. Because of Hiro's visit, Peter met Claire. The time line has been changed. In this new time line, Peter and Sylar still meet but Peter doesn't end up with a scar because he saved the cheerleader and aquired her healing power.
Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Puppy
Member # 6721

- posted      Profile for Puppy   Email Puppy         Edit/Delete Post 
No, I can't imagine them promising a scar without delivering on it. That's TV 101.
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chord
Member # 10122

- posted      Profile for Chord   Email Chord         Edit/Delete Post 
As far as I can tell, the time-line cannot be changed. Many of Isaac's paintings became self-fulfilling (if Peter didn't see the name of the school, he wouldn't have been there) and none of them have been proven incorrect. The last painting Isaac painted was his head with the top cut off. If you remember from before, when Hiro first went to the future, he went to Isaac's studio and found his body in the same manner as the painting. Also, Sylar specifically tried to contact Isaac in Mohinder's apartment.

I think that someone will explode as a bomb, though.

I don't have an original answer for where the scar came from, but others have said that perhaps Peter doesn't want to heal it, as a sign of what he has gone through.

Posts: 37 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DevilDreamt
Member # 10242

If Isaac dies, who paints the rest of the comic book series? Unless, of course, Isaac manages to finish it all before Sylar gets there, and the comic is published posthumously.

For some reason, I pictured Isaac drawing for the comic book and paralleling the series, including him drawing the end of the series. I suppose Peter or Sylar could finish it, but I'm not sure using Isaac's power will bestow on you his artistic style.

Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

The timeline has already been altered. Claire is alive. I think Rabbit is probably closest to what I'd imagine will happen. Peter might not have a scar at all now. Hopefully he'll escape with nothing more than a much needed haircut and Mohinder.
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Chord:
As far as I can tell, the time-line cannot be changed. Many of Isaac's paintings became self-fulfilling (if Peter didn't see the name of the school, he wouldn't have been there) and none of them have been proven incorrect.

Wrong! Isaac painted Claire with the top of her head cut off at homecoming. That didn't happen because Peter stopped it from happening.
Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gsim1337
Member # 10168

- posted      Profile for gsim1337   Email gsim1337         Edit/Delete Post 
I just want to see Peter nuke someone--mainly Sylar.
[Evil] [Evil Laugh] [Evil] [Evil Laugh] [Evil] [Evil Laugh] [Evil] [Evil Laugh]

My prediction: When Sylar was showing Suresh how he turned off the IV, He flipped it back on for a second. I bet that it gets into him as he is fighting Peter, giving Peter a chance to, well, NUKE HIM!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 81 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RamseyEarl
Member # 10265

- posted      Profile for RamseyEarl   Email RamseyEarl         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by The Rabbit:
Wrong! Isaac painted Claire with the top of her head cut off at homecoming. That didn't happen because Peter stopped it from happening.

All Isaac's painting showed was the the top of a blonde cheerleaders head cut off. It wasn't clear it was specifically Claire. So, being that it was a blonde cheerleader... his painting did technically come to pass.

And nowhere does it say that Claire died in Future Hiro's future. He just says, "Save the cheerleader." He doesn't specify WHICH cheerleader, though.

Posts: 5 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Launchywiggin
Member # 9116

- posted      Profile for Launchywiggin   Email Launchywiggin         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Your opinions on the guy who plays Sylar acting ability? I'm pretty impressed with him. It's a very complex role, and I think he's been doing an awesome job.
I've gotta disagree with this. I've always found Sylar and Mohinder to be very poorly acted, and painful to listen to. The delivery of their lines is always overdone/affected. The acting in the show overall is weak. Nathan and Peter are pretty bad, and Nikki and DL are awful.
Posts: 1314 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DevilDreamt
Member # 10242

I didn't like Sylar at first, either, but I think he has gotten much better in the last few episodes.

When he went to Claire's house and was talking to Mrs. Bennet, he was creepy as all hell.

When Sylar kills the guy who can change metal and confronts Mohinder, I thought, "Sylar (the character, not the actor) is such a bad actor, he's obviously not telling the truth, and look at him slide into talking about something he's comfortable talking about that would have been uncharacteristic of the person he's trying to portray. When he starts talking about his epiphany, and citing theories, he becomes more confident, he is more Sylar. I thought, "Mohinder can't possibly believe this crap." But the fact that it was operating on so many levels made me think "Hey, not bad acting." Maybe the writers also had a hand in that scene being so successful for me.

I think the guy can do creepy megalomaniac pretending to be an innocent-nervous guy who listens to the Ramones effectively.

Also I was watching some old Canadian soap dramas this weekend, and the acting was atrocious, so maybe that's why I suddenly think he's good?

Mohinder isn't good, I agree that Nathan and Peter are both weak, and that Nikki and DL are awful, but they are nothing compared to those Canadian soaps, I'm telling you. Watching those really made me appreciate how good our actors/actresses actually are.

AvidReader
Member # 6007

- posted      Profile for AvidReader   Email AvidReader         Edit/Delete Post 
I like that as DL walked away, we saw him stop smiling. That's all I wanted from Mohinder in the previous weeks. Just that one small moment where I know that he knows.

I haven't really noticed the acting, but I hate the same characters as everyone else. Maybe it's one of those subconcious things.

Posts: 2283 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

quote:
Originally posted by RamseyEarl:
quote:
Originally posted by The Rabbit:

All Isaac's painting showed was the the top of a blonde cheerleaders head cut off. It wasn't clear it was specifically Claire. So, being that it was a blonde cheerleader... his painting did technically come to pass.

And nowhere does it say that Claire died in Future Hiro's future. He just says, "Save the cheerleader." He doesn't specify WHICH cheerleader, though.

I disagree. The dead cheerleader in the painting was Claire and not just "a blond cheerleader".
Phanto
Member # 5897

- posted      Profile for Phanto           Edit/Delete Post 
Is there an explicit statement of the cheerleader being Claire, does she look exactly like her, or is there some other very compelling reason to think it's Claire?

It would be very pointless to see the future if you can't change it; not only that, exceedingly painful.

Posts: 3060 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David Bowles
Member # 1021

- posted      Profile for David Bowles   Email David Bowles         Edit/Delete Post 
Guys, if you go back and rewatch the episode in which Hiro goes to Isaac's apartment in the future (according to a website I was on, haven't checked on this myself), the body on the floor isn't Isaac's...
Posts: 5663 | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 34 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  32  33  34   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.