FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 142)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  139  140  141  142  143  144  145  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
(Edit -- beaten out!)

For Digging:
Why do those spandex-clad girls keep dancing the Macarena?

For BunnV:
At these prices who can afford Real Poo?

I haven't seen it anywhere.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theCrowsWife
Member # 8302

- posted      Profile for theCrowsWife   Email theCrowsWife         Edit/Delete Post 
Where did the mayonnaise go?

Duck! A pigeon!

Posts: 1269 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Look! Up in the sky! Is it a bird? Is it a plane?

I don't see why you just can't use paper.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
digging_holes
Member # 6237

- posted      Profile for digging_holes   Email digging_holes         Edit/Delete Post 
Can I tattoo a map to Dryland on your back using odd and confusing oriental characters?
Posts: 1996 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BunnV
Member # 6816

- posted      Profile for BunnV   Email BunnV         Edit/Delete Post 
For Tante:
Q: Do you not find it glorious that I, Michelangelo, will have the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel as my canvas?

For digging Holes:
Q: Can you think of any weird arsty idea to celebrate the chinese new year?

A:Geometry is insane!

Posts: 326 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Do you have a major committed yet?

Nope, turtle spelled backwards is eltrut.

BunnV
Member # 6816

What did your fortune from the fortune cookie say?

(By the way, I have a stuffed turtle named "Eltrut," and he's awesome)

I only accept cash on weekends.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Why won't you take any guff from anyone on Sundays?

No! It's a stuffed turtle!

BunnV
Member # 6816

Oh my, is-- is that-- is that really your daughter?

The supply and demand curve is not made of cheese.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Is that a Bel Paese Curve?

My left ear kind of itches, though.

BunnV
Member # 6816

That's incredible! It doesn't even bother you that a shark just bit your arms off?

I don't think that belongs on your face.

Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post 
So what do you think of this lovely new purple paint?

I was going to, but then I decided it wasn't a good idea.

Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MandyM
Member # 8375

- posted      Profile for MandyM   Email MandyM         Edit/Delete Post 
So did you actually go on that blind date with the guy Mom met at the podiatrist?

Wow, that IS a lot of apples!

Posts: 1319 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

If Mary has 6 apples and John has 24 apples, and Robert has twice as many apples as Mary, but only half as much as John, and they want to divide the apples equally among themselves, how many apples will each friend get?

You can tell by the look in my eye.

BunnV
Member # 6816

Hi, what's your name?

The forest doesn't smell right.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Why in the world would you hang pine-scented rearview mirror car air fresheners all over the live oak trees?

Don't! You'll crack it!

BunnV
Member # 6816

Can I poke you in the head, pleeeeeease?

I named the cadaver "Fester."

Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
Your murderous rampages:no problemo; but could you PLEASE stop annoying me with your ridiculous redundancies?

I DO love animals: they're delicious.

Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
Wanna hold my porcupine?

I'm changing my name.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

Did you know it's "Beating a Dead Horse" day?

No, I think I'm going with pale blue this time.

Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MandyM
Member # 8375

So you don't like the lovely purple paint on my face. Would you like to repaint it with a different shade of purple?

You must put a comma there.

Posts: 1319 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beanny
Member # 7109

- posted      Profile for Beanny   Email Beanny         Edit/Delete Post 
i went to the pizza and i see a huge yellow hulk and i'm like wtf is the real you know what i'm syainw so i'm like wtf is a yellow hulk doing here so i like ran away and then sh*t i like see that there's another one from the opposite side and running at me so i'm like WTF??? OMG!!!!

Once in a decade.

Posts: 803 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orson Scott Card
Administrator
Member # 209

- posted      Profile for Orson Scott Card           Edit/Delete Post 
Mommy, now that Daddy wears Depends, is he ever going to get up from the couch in front of the TV again?

Use the remote.

Posts: 2005 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zalmoxis
Member # 2327

- posted      Profile for Zalmoxis           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh man, I hate not being judgemental anymore. What can I do to get back to my finger-pointing, behind-the-back-talking, always-outraged-by-the-actions-of-others self?

Tube socks.

Posts: 3423 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

What medium are you using to create your sculpting masterpiece?

Uh, I don't think that will be necessary. Really.

MandyM
Member # 8375

I just finished HP and the Half Blood Prince! Wanna hear how it ends?

They are usually black or white.

BunnV
Member # 6816

What color are your teeth?

The French people must hear about this!

Youth ap Orem
Member # 5582

- posted      Profile for Youth ap Orem   Email Youth ap Orem         Edit/Delete Post 
Did you know I love french dip?

I'm the one asking the questions!

Posts: 290 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
Is this your first interrogation?

I'm going to call it the Hostile Hostel.

Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Would you stay at Holiday Inn ever again?

Wite-Out.

Steev
Member # 6805

- posted      Profile for Steev           Edit/Delete Post 
What's that stuff all over your computer monitor?

Two words: Magical Trevor

Posts: 527 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent
Member # 7850

- posted      Profile for Kent   Email Kent         Edit/Delete Post 
It's killed Batman, Superman, and Strong Bad. What can possibly stop it?

Beware of Doug.

Posts: 231 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MandyM
Member # 8375

Dang too late....EDIT
Steev: What was Neville Longbottom's pet again?

Kent: Why do you think I should cancel my appointment with Doogie Howser?

It's a horcrux, I'm telling you!

(sorry, just finished the HP thread-- all 14 pages!!)

Hamson
Member # 7808

- posted      Profile for Hamson   Email Hamson         Edit/Delete Post 
I just want to throw away this old jar of cheese that you have seemed to have in your fridge for an extremely long time. No need to get crazy.

I'm crazy!

Posts: 879 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Why, hello there! I'm Miss Understood. And who might you be?

Pina Coladas and long walks in the rain.

Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

- posted      Profile for Stone_Wolf_           Edit/Delete Post 
Hamsom: So, you just got caught red handed running around a mall, with no cloths on and pig entrails on your head, what do you have to say for yourself?

Tante: Doctor, what killed them?

Never on a Tuesday!

[ August 02, 2005, 02:31 AM: Message edited by: Stone_Wolf_ ]

Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Would you like a nice tongue sandwich?

Not Thailand -- Tie Land.

BunnV
Member # 6816

OH! Did you bring back any good food?

This window won't do.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Don't you know that when the L'rd closes a door, he opens a window?

Here I am.

Treason
Member # 7587

- posted      Profile for Treason   Email Treason         Edit/Delete Post 
I wonder where my split personality went?

Pork...I told you it smells like that.

Posts: 870 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
What died in here?

Sorry, it was my muse.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Who ate all the cheese out of the musetrap?

[Dont Know]

Hamson
Member # 7808

- posted      Profile for Hamson   Email Hamson         Edit/Delete Post 
How do you raise and lower your shoulders like that!!?

It all comes down to the frosting.

Posts: 879 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

I mean, with all the corruption and inhumanity in the world, don't you think that what the whole thing boils down to is that people are generally big creeps?

It's crazy, but it JUST MIGHT WORK!

Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Jenkins, you grab the money, while Roberts and I tickle the armed guard into submittion!

Once, but I had had a really long hard day.

Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MandyM
Member # 8375

Have you ever eaten the worm out of a bottle of tequila?

I sure wouldn't want that job.

Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Did you know, someone actually had to sit through Cats to review it?

I swollowed but I didn't chew.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Mr. President, have you ever tried that marijuana bubble gum?

They are on the wrong feet.

digging_holes
Member # 6237

- posted      Profile for digging_holes   Email digging_holes         Edit/Delete Post 
What did you say was wrong with my legs?

You shaved them!

Posts: 1996 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Youth ap Orem
Member # 5582

- posted      Profile for Youth ap Orem   Email Youth ap Orem         Edit/Delete Post 
What did you saw was wrong with my legs?

You shaved them!

Posts: 290 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  139  140  141  142  143  144  145  ...  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.