FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 197)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  194  195  196  197  198  199  200  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
Euripides
Member # 9315

- posted      Profile for Euripides   Email Euripides         Edit/Delete Post 
Why is he holding that book up side down?

No one's going to take me alive.

Posts: 1762 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you have a date for the prom, yet?

Imagine the possibilities.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

- posted      Profile for Eduardo St. Elmo   Email Eduardo St. Elmo         Edit/Delete Post 
What would you do with a pocket time travel machine?

Wait 'til tomorrow.

Posts: 993 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Can I get time-and-a-half pay for working my regular shift?

Milk and cookies.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

- posted      Profile for Eduardo St. Elmo   Email Eduardo St. Elmo         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you happen to know what the main part of Santa's diet consists of?

Don't come in here until I ask you to.

Posts: 993 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Wanna hear a great knock-knock joke? Knock Knock!

W-D 37, W-D 38, W-D 39... Oh! I give up!

Damien.m
Member # 8462

- posted      Profile for Damien.m   Email Damien.m         Edit/Delete Post 
Whats the hardest thing ever to have to reply to in this thread?

I swear it wasnt a pineapple!!!

Posts: 243 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ecthalion
Member # 8825

- posted      Profile for Ecthalion   Email Ecthalion         Edit/Delete Post 
What was it that you wore on your brests that one day at the pool party?

Exactly like that, but not really.

Posts: 467 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

So, you think I'm some kind of genius, don't you?

No, it's a yo-yo.

Ecthalion
Member # 8825

Is that a hand in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

Truth be told, im not really sure what it is.

Posts: 467 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

"Ecthalion"? What's an "Ecthalion"?

Here is my handle. Here is my spout.

Euripides
Member # 9315

So go on, you were on LSD and you stepped into the kitchen when the kettle said what?

Because Simon said so.

Posts: 1762 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Why are you such a conformist?

That's how they do it in Kentucky.

Ecthalion
Member # 8825

Wasn't that your cousin you just kissed?

If i only had a bucket.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

How are you feeling after the big holiday party?

That's my mother-in-law.

Ecthalion
Member # 8825

Whos the fat man with the scraggly beard?

Today is a good day to.... AAAAUUUUuuughh!!!

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

So what exacly happened before Dexter was carted off to the hospital?

Maternal combat.

Ecthalion
Member # 8825

Why sell Bokun's in the lobby of a hospital?

We shall see in what shallow sea we shall be.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

If we follow this river of knowledge will we end up on the sea of love?

I stood on a ridge and shunned religion.

Ecthalion
Member # 8825

When was loneliness the worst?

i bit my dog...

Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

- posted      Profile for Stone_Wolf_           Edit/Delete Post 
I know why they have me locked up in the funny farm, but what did you do?

Ask me that question again and I'll shank you.

Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ecthalion
Member # 8825

Seriously, what is that thing growing out of your forehead?

Well, we thought it was oil, but it turned out to just be a moose.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

What is your secret to your bouncin' and behavin' hair?

It could be worse. It could be flatulent.

Sterling
Member # 8096

- posted      Profile for Sterling   Email Sterling         Edit/Delete Post 
You're willing to dismiss such a flagrant foul?

So that's what the appendix is for!

Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
What do you find at the very back of every anatomy book?

I'm using it for a bookmark.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ecthalion
Member # 8825

So you sneezed while reading, then closed the book without wiping the page off?

well, what did you expect for a nickle and a piece of charcoal?

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Hey you, vagrant person, why did you only shave half of my back?

I'm a big spender.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Why do you think a job in military appropriations is right for you?

Caution: Flammable.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

If there was a warning label on my heart, what would it say?

I've got the greatest view from here.

Ecthalion
Member # 8825

so you're strapping yourself to the tail of the plane why?

if i only had a paper clip and a stick of gum.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Is it the end of the world McGuyver?

We are out of duct tape.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ecthalion
Member # 8825

Why are we resorting to handcuffs to hold the prisoners?

why do now what you can put off til tomorrow

Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Welcome to the Order of the Paternal Procrastanators, what's our motto?

I'll tell you later.

Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Is the world about to end?

Today in Iraq, nobody died.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ecthalion
Member # 8825

so you say you know that hell has frozen over?

It seems we are at an impass.

Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

I'm no match for you physically and you can't match my brains.

I know it wasn't a question.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Tell me what you know about "Begging the Question".

We're up to "trois poules Françaises".

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

I hear four birds calling.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

Why do you think you'll need a cookbook of poultry recipes after your true love finishes giving you his Christmas gift?

That wasn't a question.

Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Explain to me your definition of a question?

I need something in which to go fast.

Alcon
Member # 6645

- posted      Profile for Alcon   Email Alcon         Edit/Delete Post 
Why do you have 300 size E model rocket engines strapped to your butt?

'Cause I felt like it, alright?

Posts: 3295 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

How come you looked like a horrible miscreant yesterday?

Yesterday all my troubles seemed so far away.

Euripides
Member # 9315

Did your wife find out about yesterday's fishing trip?

That's not a crime where I come from.

Itsame
Member # 9712

- posted      Profile for Itsame           Edit/Delete Post 
I am not sure a horse is supposed to be used that way.

Because I decided five was easier to handle than three.

Posts: 2705 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

So why'd you ultimately decide not to chop off your right thumb and pinky?

It's for a one-person audience.

Ecthalion
Member # 8825

Why tell a joke that only one person ever laughs at?

Of course i see the duck, what do you think i am? blind?

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Don't you see the duck sticking out of your forehead?

I wondered how that got there.

Sterling
Member # 8096

Can you explain the enormous cask of explosives in your living room?

Happens at that age.

Ecthalion
Member # 8825

Is he jumping off a 5 story building to impress those girls?

i think he just tripped.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Why is that man kissing the rug?

'Cause smoking and tripping is all that you do.

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  194  195  196  197  198  199  200  ...  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.