FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 195)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  192  193  194  195  196  197  198  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
Tyler
Member # 9930

- posted      Profile for Tyler   Email Tyler         Edit/Delete Post 
what do you call flying through timezones and not being able to sleep when its in your dreams?

oh geez, thats bleeding everywhere.

Posts: 34 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

- posted      Profile for Eduardo St. Elmo   Email Eduardo St. Elmo         Edit/Delete Post 
Would you say that this was an arterial wound?

I'm anemic royalty.

Posts: 993 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler
Member # 9930

what do you mean by 'i demand a bandaid or ill have your head'?

i havent even tried it yet.

Posts: 34 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

- posted      Profile for Eduardo St. Elmo   Email Eduardo St. Elmo         Edit/Delete Post 
Why won't you just take my advice and get rid of that blunted razorblade before you hurt yourself?

Guess I'll move on alone.

Posts: 993 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Euripides
Member # 9315

- posted      Profile for Euripides   Email Euripides         Edit/Delete Post 
When you are running from a murderous zombie and your friend, mortally wounded, tells you to go on without him, what do you say?

That only happens in the movies.

Posts: 1762 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Why didn't you flee in horror when I told you that there was a monster coming?

I was referring to myself.

Sterling
Member # 8096

- posted      Profile for Sterling   Email Sterling         Edit/Delete Post 
How am I "not supposed to take offense" to being called a "pig-headed, grub-eating, fascist sub-vertebrate"?

Again, the secret is Worchestershire sauce.

Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Euripides
Member # 9315

So how do you lubricate the man who has to be the human cannonball for a cannon that small?

That's why he used masking tape instead of rosemary.

Posts: 1762 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

Does the chef's beef stew always have this "stick-to-the-ribs" quality?

It was unusually dramatic for such an event.

Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Euripides
Member # 9315

You're telling me they had a 10-tier cake and clusters of helium balloons for Rumsfeld's going away party?

That's what they did before they invented the straw, but now life is better.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Ouch! I just cut my lips on this length of reed. Why am I trying to ingest this beverage using such a clumsy utensil?

That's what they did before they invented the law, but now life is better.

Euripides
Member # 9315

Grampa, my textbook says that in the 20th and 21st centuries humans irradiated parts of their own planet. Is that true?

You spend too much time on Hatrack.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

I'm starting to become malnourished, have been fired from my job, my girlfriend left me and my eyes are getting sore. What's the matter with me?

You spend too much time in a hatchback.

Euripides
Member # 9315

Why should I get this Aston Martin DBS instead of the Mazda we saw? It doesn't have as much baggage space.

You spend too much time watching Hitchcock.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

I've recently developed some new anxieties; I can't look out my rear window due to vertigo and I feel the need to run whenever I see birds. What type of affliction might cause such symptoms?

I don't want to be inert.

SenojRetep
Member # 8614

- posted      Profile for SenojRetep   Email SenojRetep         Edit/Delete Post 
Timmy, why are you refusing to be "Helium" in our elementary school science play?

Because it's more dangerous when you use two flamingos.

Posts: 2926 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Why do you only use one flamingo to play croquet?

Feed your head.

Euripides
Member # 9315

So River, do you have any weird and chemically induced but somehow counter-intuitively useful advice to give to Jane?

You've never heard of the scientific method, have you?

Tyler
Member # 9930

so if i shoot this guy in the head, it means i have the power of life, right?

batteries dont work as well

DDDaysh
Member # 9499

- posted      Profile for DDDaysh   Email DDDaysh         Edit/Delete Post 
Is that really a miniature hampster in your iPod?

Well, I had to pawn his cage.

Posts: 1321 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Homestarrunner
Member # 5090

- posted      Profile for Homestarrunner   Email Homestarrunner         Edit/Delete Post 
You're letting your little brother roam free again?

I suggest a mixture of butter and talcum powder.

Posts: 144 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
Is my face too shiny?

You've got a little grease spot right there.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

So, apart from my left eye having been picked out by a nasty raven, the right side of my face being horribly disfigured due to an accident with acid, my Flock-of-Seagulls haircut and my gap-toothed smile, do you think I look good enough for my date tonight?

I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
When do you think Mr. Card will be sending me my pony?

It's a paint-by-numbers.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

- posted      Profile for Stone_Wolf_           Edit/Delete Post 
Are the finals hard in art school?

Only if you forget your brushes.

Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Can I use a roller to clean my teeth?

That's best done at the car wash.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Where can I get an over-priced, obnoxiously fruit scented cardboard cut out of a naked woman to hang from my mirror?

Try the internet.

Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

Thahg ready leave cave now; how get up speed with Cro-Magnon world?

Trust me, it's the usual boilerplate.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Why are you so insistant that I do not read the whole of this software license agreement?

Enter at your own risk.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Can you read the engraving on this chastity belt?

I can flip my head back like a Pez dispenser.

Sterling
Member # 8096

All right, the candy is very nice; what's the second part of your act?

Atmospheric re-entry is a harsh mistress.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Do you know how much effort it took to wash these drops of Jupiter out of my hair?

I'm the urban spaceman.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Do you think you could tell me the cost of construction per square foot in the downtown area?

I believe that was Janet Reno.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Where did Joe's ex-wife, what's her name, go to get that quickly divorce?

She gave me a great big headache.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
To whom did you sell those size 14 ladies pumps in navy blue?

edit: okay, it's too late to fix now, but that was for Janet Reno^.

But I need one that's not orange!

[ December 13, 2006, 03:00 PM: Message edited by: Dead_Horse ]

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Would you like me to buy you one of those Oompah-Loompahs, Veruca?

Well, Howdy!

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

Have you seen a little checkered shirt and dungarees anywhere?

Well, his mouth moves, but he doesn't say anything.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Is he live or is he dead? Has he thoughts within his head?

It's for protection.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Why am I giving you my Hatrack password?

I always wanted to be you.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ginette
Member # 852

- posted      Profile for ginette   Email ginette         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you really think that would make it any better?

I just can't get through.

Posts: 1247 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

But... my princess, why are you going to let a few thorns get in your way when there's a sleeping beauty that awaits your presence?

The cost of life seems to get cheaper.

Szymon
Member # 7103

- posted      Profile for Szymon   Email Szymon         Edit/Delete Post 
Abortion 9,99$ and euthanasia 15,99$... For my granny... please, Honey! What do you say?

And it came to pass.

Posts: 723 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

So, did the enema work?

Well, one of us had to.

Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Who brought up chain-mail underwear, again!?

It wasn't me!

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Who thought that electing Son of Bush was such a great idea anyway?

Chill until gelled.

Jeesh
Member # 9163

- posted      Profile for Jeesh           Edit/Delete Post 
What do I do next to make hot coco?

But I asked nicely!

Posts: 1164 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

Why the heck do you think a total stranger like me would give you a kidney?

It's within the normal tolerance.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Why don't you get mad when somebody equates you to a foreign currency?

He's a 21st century schizoid man.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

So, what'd you dig up now?

I always wanted to be an archaeologist, but this is the best I could do.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Why did you legally change your name into Nevada Smith?

I'm just the kind to bring you down.

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  192  193  194  195  196  197  198  ...  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.