FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 198)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  195  196  197  198  199  200  201  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
Youth ap Orem
Member # 5582

- posted      Profile for Youth ap Orem   Email Youth ap Orem         Edit/Delete Post 
Burning Banana Peel: Why you gotta stereotype me man?

A beagle, a bagel, and something illegal.

Posts: 290 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
What have you got in that carry-on bag, sir?

I'm cool with that.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

- posted      Profile for Sterling   Email Sterling         Edit/Delete Post 
Why are you carrying a cannister of liquid nitrogen?

Unusually, that sounds like a good idea.

Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Would you care to join me in a tongue-and-groove class?

A show of hands.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ecthalion
Member # 8825

- posted      Profile for Ecthalion   Email Ecthalion         Edit/Delete Post 
So what exactly is a sock puppet performance?

It still requires tinking to be done.

Posts: 467 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Why won't you play the triangle in our ensemble?

I'm not over-tall.

Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
How would you rate yourself over-all?

With a face like that, the world is your crab rangoon.

Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
What's this paper sack for?

You don't eat it, you rub it on your face.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

What could possess anyone to eat a Madagascar Hissing Cockroach?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that's not okay.

Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reticulum
Member # 8776

- posted      Profile for Reticulum           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm starting a rally in the name of Hitler, and his brilliance. Wanna come and chant Zieg Heil?

No, no, no, the chicken goes on TOP of the toaster.

Posts: 2121 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Do you have any idea why I keep failing at my experiments to breed a self-baking chicken?

They're doing the Macarena.

Member # 5108

- posted      Profile for Avatar300   Email Avatar300         Edit/Delete Post 
Why did everyone flee the dance floor?

I ate his shorts.

Posts: 413 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
"I hate this" WHAT??

That's what ended the internet.

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reticulum
Member # 8776

- posted      Profile for Reticulum           Edit/Delete Post 
So my old band teacher is about to make this joke online, and...

In conclusion, I have tried your experiment and found that 1) NO!, and 2) You're an idiot.

Posts: 2121 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Sure I gave you a failing grade in Chemistry. Is there any reason that I shouldn't have?

It's just what I do at a bar.

Sterling
Member # 8096

If you don't belong to a religion that forbids the use of alcohol, why are you telling everyone who's drinking that they'll go to hell?

A fast machine, plasticine, and Charlie Sheen.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

- posted      Profile for Eduardo St. Elmo   Email Eduardo St. Elmo         Edit/Delete Post 
What's your definition of Terminal Velocity?

That sounds to me like the worst movie ever.

Posts: 993 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

What do you think of a remake of "Striptease" starring Bea Arthur?

Well, it's throbbing, that's for sure.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

- posted      Profile for Eduardo St. Elmo   Email Eduardo St. Elmo         Edit/Delete Post 
How can you be sure that you hurt your finger when you smashed it with that hammer?

They're coming to take me away.

Posts: 993 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

You're trying to contact the mother ship with a Speak and Spell and the blade from a table saw? Huh?

It perished in giant fireball of kerosene and ostrich feathers.

Sterling
Member # 8096

What happened to your dream of an ostrich farm next to an all-night gas station?

This knife has an attachment for that as well!

Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone got anything that can disarm this nuclear device?

Duct tape, Mentos, and a refrigerator box.

Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

What are the contents of your hobo starterskit?

I'm disconnected, but I don't need pity.

Euripides
Member # 9315

- posted      Profile for Euripides   Email Euripides         Edit/Delete Post 
So you can't plug back into the matrix anymore?

Richard Simmons, Hermann Göring, Abraham Lincoln, and Lee Harvey Oswald.

Posts: 1762 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Youth ap Orem
Member # 5582

- posted      Profile for Youth ap Orem   Email Youth ap Orem         Edit/Delete Post 
In order, can you name your ideal significant other, your biggest role model, someone who resembles you physically, and someone who resembles you personality wise?

You know I could never deny you what was rightfully mine.

Posts: 290 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

:sniff: Did you have to give me your cold?

We haven't had a good keel-hauling all week.

Sterling
Member # 8096

Yarr, I just raised me hook, now what did we volunteer for?

That's definitely not helping.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Why do you object whenever I try to kick myself in the head?

Don't pull the plug on me!

Youth ap Orem
Member # 5582

Have you heard of that new prank where you open a champagne bottle right underneath someones rear?

Sweating is nature's way of saying I love you.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
How are you going to market that new "Not-A-Secret: Odorant and Perspirant in One"?

Sometimes I am ashamed of myself.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

What's the downside of having made your fortune by selling Enron stock?

Such patience is uncalled for.

Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

What do you think about my decision to wait the coming nuclear war out in my basement?

Just make sure you have plenty of pork & beans.

Sterling
Member # 8096

I'm in charge of provisions for a camping trip during which I'll be sharing a small tent with several Orthodox Jews; is there anything you'd recommend I'd bring?

It was included with the kids' meal.

Mix-up
Member # 9512

- posted      Profile for Mix-up   Email Mix-up         Edit/Delete Post 
Where did you get that chicken head?

Thats from my cousin, Gus.

Posts: 33 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
You have your mother's eyes, and your father's nose, but wher'd you get those fat lips?

Everything is broken.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Godzilla, why aren't you playing with Tokyo any more?

It's the plague, I tell you, the plague!

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

Why are there billions and billions of bugs in my house this morning?

Just catch six or 7 of them and put them in a big box.

JumboWumbo
Member # 10047

- posted      Profile for JumboWumbo   Email JumboWumbo         Edit/Delete Post 
There are twenty seven serial killers running around in my backyard with guns and hand gernades; what do I do?

That's the happy dance

[ January 07, 2007, 06:55 PM: Message edited by: JumboWumbo ]

Posts: 213 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
Why are you prancing around like Richard Simmons?

Pinch of salt and a lime. Then chug it down.

Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 5108

What can I use to mask the taste of poison in his drink?

That's how they get you.

Posts: 413 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

Is it true if I enlist in the National Guard right now I can get 10 CDs for a penny?

A tragic result of putting the batteries in backwards.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Can you explain this eerie sensation I have of being controlled by the TV every time I grab for the remote?

I fear the oncoming night.

Member # 5108

Why do you have a light bulb as big as the ritz?

I can kill you with my brain.

Sterling
Member # 8096

Yes, I threw a spleen at you during gross anatomy class; what are you gonna do about it?

I prefer to think of it as a marvelous political experiment.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Why'd you throw this country into chaos by explaining to the public that every registered voter can establish their own party?

Great balls of fire.

Member # 5108

What happens if I push this button?

Their case is fuzzy and circumstantial.

JumboWumbo
Member # 10047

- posted      Profile for JumboWumbo   Email JumboWumbo         Edit/Delete Post 
What ever happened to furballs?

Not if you pinch it first.

Posts: 213 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Will this big, scary dog attack me if anger it by pulling on it's tail?

Serve the servants.

Sterling
Member # 8096

Who's play is it in the lords-versus-servants volleyball match?

Hey, I just plant the seeds.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

Where do you get all these birds?

It started out normal, but it grew to be nine feet tall.

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  195  196  197  198  199  200  201  ...  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.