FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 162)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  159  160  161  162  163  164  165  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Who left the door to the refrigerator open?

Welcome all Geese!

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brinestone
Member # 5755

- posted      Profile for Brinestone   Email Brinestone         Edit/Delete Post 
What's at www.gaggle.com?

Every color of the rainbow plus brown and silver.

Posts: 1903 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MandyM
Member # 8375

- posted      Profile for MandyM   Email MandyM         Edit/Delete Post 
What color should we paint the bedroom?

Just do it!

Posts: 1319 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GaalD
Member # 6222

- posted      Profile for GaalD   Email GaalD         Edit/Delete Post 
Are you sure running into a mine field is a good idea?

It makes me look smarter.

Posts: 853 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
Are you sure you want to undergo your fourth trepanning procedure?

I'd have to say -- Northern Lights

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steev
Member # 6805

- posted      Profile for Steev           Edit/Delete Post 
What is you favorite Philip Pullman novel?

Because I keep stubbing my toe on that silly garden gnome.

Posts: 527 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Why do you howl and dance around like a merry little elf whenever you are on your way back from the mailbox?

Well, it isn't the Publisher's Clearinghouse.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steev
Member # 6805

Who is that strange man howling and dancing about like a merry little elf in the front yard?

That's because I prefer the crunchy bits.

Posts: 527 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MandyM
Member # 8375

Why did you put the broken garden gnome in with the casserole?

Gotcha!

Posts: 1319 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tmservo
Member # 8552

- posted      Profile for tmservo   Email tmservo         Edit/Delete Post 
Is my house still burning or are the firemen there yet?

So, that's what the ointment is all about.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Wouldn't it be great if "disappointment" was a salve that you could rub on to make yourself disappear?

You put your right hand in. You put your right hand out. You put your right hand in and you shake it all about. You do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself around.

sillygoose
Member # 1616

- posted      Profile for sillygoose   Email sillygoose         Edit/Delete Post 
What's your favorite thing to do on weekends?

The ghost of Christmas yet to come.

Posts: 169 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Was that those missionaries at the door again, dear?

My cat ate my mouse pad.

CRash
Member # 7754

- posted      Profile for CRash   Email CRash         Edit/Delete Post 
Now, if your dog ate the printer, Billy, why didn't you just email the homework to me?

It didn't want to get crunched.

Posts: 973 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Why is this number so big?

I am NOT a man.

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

So, is it "More, Man", or "More, Mon", or just LDS?

He's not so much "Jew" as "Jew-ish".

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Why won't anyone question my answer?

I guess I killed it.

Juxtapose
Member # 8837

- posted      Profile for Juxtapose   Email Juxtapose         Edit/Delete Post 
Honey, why'd the baby suddenly stop crying?

Because it's red-purple-green plaid!

Posts: 2907 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Why can't I wear my plaid jacket with my orange and blue paisley pants?

You have no idea how much that question reveals about you.

Sterling
Member # 8096

- posted      Profile for Sterling   Email Sterling         Edit/Delete Post 
Is that inkblot supposed to be Ernest Borgnine?

I believe this is what's referred to as "the sledgehammer stage."

Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sopwith
Member # 4640

- posted      Profile for Sopwith   Email Sopwith         Edit/Delete Post 
So my computer's repair process is where exactly?

It doesn't matter what you order here, everything comes with grits.

Posts: 2848 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
What's so special about this restaurant, Che'z Ya'll?

Save your Confederate credit cards, the South shall rise again.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MandyM
Member # 8375

Why are there Civil War re-enactments on the new Capital One card commercials? Weren't the Vikings annoying enough?

I will not travel there.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Concentrate on the sound of my voice. Are you ready to journey into the darkest, most hidden reaches of your subconscious mind?

Not on your Nellie!

Will B
Member # 7931

- posted      Profile for Will B   Email Will B         Edit/Delete Post 
Is it possible we'll end up with wives that have the same name?

Cocky, funny, and over the top.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steev
Member # 6805

Hey everybody, what do you all think of ME?

I will not stop until everyone on this forum is looking at me.

sillygoose
Member # 1616

- posted      Profile for sillygoose   Email sillygoose         Edit/Delete Post 
Why are you dancing around half-naked with a poodle on your head?

Oh like you've never tried it.

Posts: 169 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
camus
Member # 8052

- posted      Profile for camus   Email camus         Edit/Delete Post 
Why are your pants on backwards?

I'm glad someone finally decided to tell me.

Posts: 1256 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kettricken
Member # 8436

- posted      Profile for Kettricken   Email Kettricken         Edit/Delete Post 
Are you ready for your wedding on Saturday?

Smoke me a mackeral, I'll be back for tea.

Posts: 169 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MandyM
Member # 8375

Why won't you sit and have lox and bagels with me for breakfast?

I am too tired to do anything right now.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Don't you want to join the march on Washington to protest the lack of funding for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome reseach?

OK! You first.

SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
Q: You want to put a crayon up your nose?

A: I once swallowed a fruit flavored tooth brush...

Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

What was your worst experience at the dentist?

Women and children first.

sillygoose
Member # 1616

Who wants to volunteer to jump into the volcano?

Becauses the voices told me to.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Why in the world would you nominate someone as unqualified as Harriet Miers to the Supreme Court?

Duncan Hines Yellow Cake Uranium Mix.

Jonathan K.
Member # 7720

- posted      Profile for Jonathan K.   Email Jonathan K.         Edit/Delete Post 
Where did you get that fabulous recipe?

Behind that chair

Posts: 220 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
Where's the interdimentional portal?

A lot of rats.

Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

Q: What is in this casserole? Its so delicious. There must be a secret ingredient?

A: I tend to avoid saying such things near the rhinoceros.

Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
Are you sure there's no rhinocerous in this casserole?

Put it in the green jello.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MandyM
Member # 8375

What do you want me to do with the dropping your rhinocerous left on the floor?

No thanks, I'm not hungry.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Green Rhino Jello Salad, anyone?

I'm waiting for it to come out in paperback.

dh
Member # 6929

- posted      Profile for dh   Email dh         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you ever browse Wikipedia?

I wrote the thing myself.

Posts: 609 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boon
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
This is the worst book I've ever read. Where'd you get it?

I'm so very, very sleepy.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suminonA
Member # 8757

- posted      Profile for suminonA   Email suminonA         Edit/Delete Post 
Q: Ok, so you don't believe in hypnosis. But I can make you fall asleep with just a few sentences. What do you have to say now ?

A: That is my favourite question!

Posts: 1154 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uprooted
Member # 8353

- posted      Profile for Uprooted   Email Uprooted         Edit/Delete Post 
Who Wants to Be a Millionare?

Shh, the baby's sleeping.

Posts: 3149 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suminonA
Member # 8757

- posted      Profile for suminonA   Email suminonA         Edit/Delete Post 
Did you know that pregnancy and sex are not mutually exclusive?

Yes, even if they are twins.

Posts: 1154 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
camus
Member # 8052

- posted      Profile for camus   Email camus         Edit/Delete Post 
So, you claim to be the father of only one of them?

It made me itch.

Posts: 1256 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Icked, what happened to you since you lost your Ws?

At least it wasn't a B.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

Q: I'm so dissapointed in you. Had did you manage to get a Flargle on this test? You realize that is almost failing?

A: The people on Fraggle Rock give me nightmares...

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Why don't you dance your cares away, worries for another day?

I prefer rhythm and blues.

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  159  160  161  162  163  164  165  ...  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.