FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 201)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  198  199  200  201  202  203  204  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
Sterling
Member # 8096

- posted      Profile for Sterling   Email Sterling         Edit/Delete Post 
You think anyone will notice that the last five hundred U.S. flags we shipped out had pink stripes rather than red?

Misfortune for some, slapstick for others.

Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
The landing gear is broken, they're almost out of fuel, and you're lining the runway with banana peels! What's the point of that?

For what it's worth.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suminonA
Member # 8757

- posted      Profile for suminonA   Email suminonA         Edit/Delete Post 
Why would you swallow an un-pinned hand-grenade made out of pure gold, if you knew that it will still explode?

That would be the ultimate sacrifice.

Posts: 1154 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

- posted      Profile for Eduardo St. Elmo   Email Eduardo St. Elmo         Edit/Delete Post 
How would you react if you were told that only you can save humanity, but only by giving up your carefully saved virginity to an octagenarian on the cusp of her last breath?

Just wave a stick at it.

Posts: 993 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

How do I protect myself from this swarm of stick insects?

Gentlemen, we have our scapegoat.

Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 5108

- posted      Profile for Avatar300   Email Avatar300         Edit/Delete Post 
Fellow congressmen, what if we blamed all our mistakes on violent video games?

Now that's entertainment!

Posts: 413 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suminonA
Member # 8757

Sir, our competitors plan a huge fireworks show for their live transmission of “The power of Fire” ceremony this year. We have to do better than that. What if we blew up the Earth and broadcast it back from the Moon?

It's not too far away.

Posts: 1154 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
Q: Do you think it's possible to go Over the Rainbow?

A: Please, I think it can only get better from here.

Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

So, having missed over a hundred throws in this carnival game, you're now volunteering to be the guy above the dunk tank?

Now that's something I haven't seen a computer do before.

Ecthalion
Member # 8825

- posted      Profile for Ecthalion   Email Ecthalion         Edit/Delete Post 
So you're saying windows works fine?

It hit me like a ton of feathers.

Posts: 467 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
What's it like to get run over by Big Bird?

Oh, that was just Oscar the grouch.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
Q: Wait, go back. What award show was that on TV?

A: It would appear my face is on fire. That's wonderful. This will definitely impress all the kids at school.

Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 5108

Are you...glowing?

The road to hell is paved with small intestines.

Posts: 413 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
So, how do you like your new job at the slaughterhouse?

But it was a very pretty cow.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maliam
Member # 9915

- posted      Profile for Maliam   Email Maliam         Edit/Delete Post 
Why did you give the cow a perm?

Don't worry, It's only half vegeatable.

Posts: 38 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RunningBear
Member # 8477

- posted      Profile for RunningBear           Edit/Delete Post 
It's what eatable?

Just an ethiopian delicacy.

Posts: 883 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suminonA
Member # 8757

They say you're the most strictly specialized cook in the world! What can you cook, exactly?

The memory is still fresh.

kaioshin00
Member # 3740

- posted      Profile for kaioshin00   Email kaioshin00         Edit/Delete Post 
I heard you bought some old SDRAM and plan to cache in on it. What makes you think people will buy it?

Three band-aids later the problem was solved.

Posts: 2756 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

So what *did* you do about that crying toddler?

Congratulations, you've taken all the fun out of it.

suminonA
Member # 8757

Sorry I'm late; I had to find a new parachute at the last minute. With all the hurry I almost forgot to check! Did you know that someone had replaced mine with an unimaginably huge purple bra?

That should have been obvious.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Did you know that you misspelled "anonymous" backwards?

Red hot chili peppers.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

- posted      Profile for Jeesh           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm afraid we're out of that, what other flavor ice cream do you want.

That's what the instructions said!

Posts: 1164 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Lather, rinse, repeat, lather, rinse, repeat, lather, rinse, repeat...when are you going to give someone else a chance to get in the shower?

Goodness Gracious! Great balls of fire!

Sterling
Member # 8096

What's that wizard throwing at us that has everyone huddled behind the hill like this?

Your difficulties are entirely your own fault.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

What's the big deal with me stepping over the line when I serve in tennis?

The fault, dear Brutus, lies not in our stars, but in our serves.

cmc
Member # 9549

- posted      Profile for cmc   Email cmc         Edit/Delete Post 
But why should I serve, when I can Teach?

And the mountains win again.

Posts: 1355 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

What happens when you Googlefight Mountain and Molehill?

Ooh! That's fancy!

suminonA
Member # 8757

What would you say if instead of "aunt" we called you "tante"?

Yes, but I'd appreciate it if you kept it a secret.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

- posted      Profile for Eduardo St. Elmo   Email Eduardo St. Elmo         Edit/Delete Post 
So you know how to save humanity from ultimately destroying itself?

I am made of scars.

Posts: 993 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

Is there anything in your medical history that would contraindicate prescribing an anti-clotting medication?

They actually smell better dead.

Maliam
Member # 9915

- posted      Profile for Maliam   Email Maliam         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh man that stinks. Can you please not kill that troll?

I put it in the apple.

Posts: 38 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Where's the other half of this worm?

Well, the typical ratio is seven dwarfs to one prince.

Sterling
Member # 8096

Am I right in understanding that Prince's contract dictates the size of his entourage in more ways than one?

I would never have thought to use a turkey baster for that.

jlt
Member # 10088

- posted      Profile for jlt   Email jlt         Edit/Delete Post 
You use a turkey baster to clean a fish tank?

Yes, it adds a fishy taste to all my Thanksgiving dinners too.

Posts: 130 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

What's the deal with oyster stuffing? Is it OK to substitute goldfish crackers?

First place in the pinewood derby!

gsim1337
Member # 10168

- posted      Profile for gsim1337   Email gsim1337         Edit/Delete Post 
You really won something with that big fat hunk of wood on wheels?

I never knew it could turn that color...

Posts: 81 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Why are you looking at my bathtub so strangely?

She wouldn't have to touch it.

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

Is it fair to say my sister is so accident prone that her just touching your science project is likely to make the whole thing explode?

Apparently they couldn't come up with actual lyrics.

dh
Member # 6929

- posted      Profile for dh   Email dh         Edit/Delete Post 
What was the point of setting three and a half minutes of wracking coughs to music ?

He's an evil reptilian kitten-eater from another planet who just says anything that comes into his pointy little head.

Posts: 609 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

What's with your brother?

I'm more interested in the green lumpy one.

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dh
Member # 6929

Wouldn't you just love to adopt that adorable Indonesian child ?

Only if he can do the hokey-pokey.

Posts: 609 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

Would you do me a favor and take the dog for a walk?

Yeah, take away the guacamole and that would be fine.

dh
Member # 6929

Do you think I could pass this off as Chinese food ?

Fine, thanks.

suminonA
Member # 8757

How is your self-decapitation project coming?

That’s why he was a figurehead.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Didn't you just love that scene where Tom Cruise was cleaning up at blackjack, all because Dustin Hoffman was able to count the cards from, like, seven decks at once?

It's good on a tortilla. Or a piece of matzah. Whatever.

dh
Member # 6929

Is there an actual reason for selling this stuff other than to make me wonder why they bother selling it?

Yes, but the fish is the wrong colour.

Sterling
Member # 8096

Don't you like rainbow trout?

Barnum's Law and Sturgeon's Law have come together with devestating consequences.

anti_maven
Member # 9789

- posted      Profile for anti_maven   Email anti_maven         Edit/Delete Post 
By jove! Which cretins have legislated against caviar in circuses?

The square of the hippopotamus.

Posts: 892 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
What simultaneously has sides of equal length and kills more people then any other wild animal in Africa?

It worked out so well on paper!

Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 5108

Why did you build an entire stadium with no bathrooms?

It's an intelligence test!

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  198  199  200  201  202  203  204  ...  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.