FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 20)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
Why did you just put your foot through the screen?

No days off for good behaivor.

Hobbes

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
:Locke
Member # 2255

- posted      Profile for :Locke   Email :Locke         Edit/Delete Post 
But honey! I know we agreed that the wife makes the rules but I've been real good and I wanna go to Endercon!

His marbles? I don't want to think about that...

Posts: 1744 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr. Mobius
Member # 3614

- posted      Profile for Dr. Mobius   Email Dr. Mobius         Edit/Delete Post 
I lost my marbles, have you seen them?

Rhymes with shit knee beers.

Posts: 338 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
Come on, can't you even give us a hint on who's going to be on your cover next month, Mr. Playboy editor?

I would go with a nine-iron.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr. Mobius
Member # 3614

- posted      Profile for Dr. Mobius   Email Dr. Mobius         Edit/Delete Post 
So caddy, what do you think?

What were you thinking...

Posts: 338 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
All I did was replace his regular coffee with the blood of a unicorn. What's the big deal?

A quaking aspen.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Mix three parts Gin, one part Vodka, and a famous Colorado Ski Town, then stir vigirously. What do you call it?

I'll take a mixed drink.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

Honey, the visiting teachers will be here soon...do you want a vivarin to keep you from falling asleep this time?

I don't know...three pounds is an awful lot.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jehovoid
Member # 2014

- posted      Profile for jehovoid   Email jehovoid         Edit/Delete Post 
Honey, I'm pretty sure that this is human feces.

Sir, yes, sir!

Posts: 3056 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
What's the absolutely worst thing you could say to your wife when she asks if this outfit makes her look butch?

Purgatory light.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

I think we should have some sort of minimum security hell for all those people who tear the tags off of mattresses. Hmmm...what should we call it?

I lost it in a freak corkscrew incident.

jehovoid
Member # 2014

Frisco, where'd my freak corkscrew go?!

I'm getting close.

Posts: 3056 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

Jehovoid, have you collected enough information on Earth to report back to your home planet?

Yes, from America.

Yo-Yo
Member # 3775

- posted      Profile for Yo-Yo   Email Yo-Yo         Edit/Delete Post 
You're American?!

(while I'm spouting movie quotes}

I can't...they've tied my shoelaces together.

Posts: 42 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr. Mobius
Member # 3614

Can you show me some of your yo-yo tricks?

Dude! You're gettin' a Dell!

Frisco
Member # 3765

What do you mean, I should put tech support on my speed dial?

It's just like in "The Scarlett Letter"...only I have to wear an "M".

Dr. Mobius
Member # 3614

Do you masterbate?

MWAAHAHAHAHA!!

Frisco
Member # 3765

I'd like to take a one-post time out for Dr. Mobius to get his act together. I knew you were awake...are you drunk?

I guess that'll double as my question, as the answer is quite appropriate. My answer:

I told him his oven was on.

Dr. Mobius
Member # 3614

Why am I laughing evilly?

Dude! Your gettin' a Dobie!

Nato
Member # 1448

- posted      Profile for Nato   Email Nato         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, so I've killed twenty men; what's my punishment?

Red ink, all over.

Posts: 1592 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

What happens when the GOP retakes control of the government?

I want my tax cut and I want it NOW!

Sal
Member # 3758

- posted      Profile for Sal           Edit/Delete Post 
If you could choose between Britney and being immortal, what would it be?

Don't you worry, it's all paid for!

Posts: 1045 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ellie
Member # 3481

- posted      Profile for Ellie   Email Ellie         Edit/Delete Post 
What's this hooker doing in my hotel room?

Because monkeys are the superior race!

Posts: 80 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Hey! Wait a minute, how come I'm inside the cage?

It's either a giant calendar or a very small scale map of the universe.

Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
OK smart guy, if you don't see Elvis in my armpit stains, what DO you see?

Baldarness

Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Whats a word that will stun and confuse my simple mind?

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nato
Member # 1448

- posted      Profile for Nato   Email Nato         Edit/Delete Post 
Wait, how many times did you open the closet door before you found that it wasn't the way out?

Down by the old mill stream.

Posts: 1592 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
Which part of the Shire do you miss the most Sam?

So long and thanks for all the fish.

Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

What do you think the dolphin was trying to say when he did the back flip while whistling the star spangled banner before he was beamed up into space?

Yes i am.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jehovoid
Member # 2014

Hey! Where're you going with all that salmon? You need to pay for those!

I thought I was forgetting something.

T_Smith
Member # 3734

Did you check to see if someone else had already posted?

Douglas Adams

LadyDove
Member # 3000

- posted      Profile for LadyDove   Email LadyDove         Edit/Delete Post 
Who was the blacksheep of the Addams family that got led astray by "The Salmon of Doubt"?

Anything goes!

Posts: 2425 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

- posted      Profile for Maethoriell   Email Maethoriell         Edit/Delete Post 
You sure about that?

Yo' Showtay'!

[This message has been edited by Maethoriell (edited July 14, 2002).]

Posts: 4628 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Reader
Member # 3636

- posted      Profile for The Reader   Email The Reader         Edit/Delete Post 
What did the cool tribesman say to get his friend's attention?

So that's where that 450 count box of number 8 pencils went.

Posts: 684 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

- posted      Profile for Maethoriell   Email Maethoriell         Edit/Delete Post 
HOW COME YOU KEEP RUNNING OUT OF PENCILS!??

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Posts: 4628 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

What would be an appropriate thing to say to Nsync?

Those are my cookies!!

Maethoriell
Member # 3805

What would you say to a greedy computer nerd who can't find good stuff on his computer anymore?

Lalalalalalalalalalalalala...boredom is not the answer!!

T_Smith
Member # 3734

Whats a seven letter word that rhymes with whoredom?

Microsoft.

Maethoriell
Member # 3805

(ROFLMAO)

What could be another name for human midgit babies?

You're not worth it!

T_Smith
Member # 3734

My name is pee wee herman, wanna see a movie?

10% fruit juice

Marlozhan
Member # 2422

- posted      Profile for Marlozhan   Email Marlozhan         Edit/Delete Post 
(A Company Marketing Meeting)
"What advertising phrase can we put on our corn syrup-overdosed fruit drinks to scam Americans into thinking they are buying a nutritious product?"

There's my bamboo!

Posts: 684 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Wont somebody help that kid being attacked by the panda bear? She only has a stick!

How reassuring.

Maethoriell
Member # 3805

"Hmm...start Nuclear war or go to Austin Powers, Jackie Chan and Chris Rock for help?" George Bush.

I be's da bestest stoodent of da year, fo' sho'!

Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
So what exactly are you going to write for your Harvard application essay?

I'm sorry, I could't hold it any longer.

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marlozhan
Member # 2422

- posted      Profile for Marlozhan   Email Marlozhan         Edit/Delete Post 
Man, why did you just pee all over my leg? (really did happen to me in elementary school)

There's an eye on the flea on the wing on the fly on the frog on the bump on the log in the whole in the bottom of the sea.

[This message has been edited by Marlozhan (edited July 15, 2002).]

Posts: 684 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

Are you really that stupid? C'mon admit it?

99 bottles of beer on da wall, 9 *hiccup* 9 bottles of be*hiccup*er! take one down pass it a*hiccup*round ("No, It's mine!"), 98 bottles of beer on the wall *BAM* *fainted*

Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
So what did you do in your spare time while writing this your epic doctoral thesis on the credibility of Pinky and Brain?

I wish you would just believe what I'm telling you!

[This message has been edited by Narnia (edited July 15, 2002).]

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

Oh, so now you're gay? What's next?

In this case then, I suggest 'Homocil'!!

Dr. Mobius
Member # 3614

Did you know you watch SNL too much?

Look dude! A pack of shoebies just swarmed the beach.

Frisco
Member # 3765

Keep walking...who really cares about a sinking corgo ship full of cheap womens' shoes?

It was about the size of a watermelon.

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.